A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
We have had a great discussion about where this forum might go in the future, but what about our friends in the old kingdom??
Where should the BKWSU go from here??
If your ideal institution were to materialise a year, or perhaps five or ten years from now, what would it be like?
And I throw this open to all denominations but I particularly invite all those loyal BKs who come here but will not post. We might be very bad, but surely we are not beyond any kind of contact. To look at us as so irredeemably bad as to be not worthy of any contact is hardly the attitude you have been taught.
The highest Seniors of your organisation make it a point of monitoring this site so get your self an annonymous membership and send us and them your insights. This forum exists in the perfect drama so it must have a role.
Best wishes all
- BK supporter
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 04 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: BK supporter
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: BK supporter
- Location: Shivalaya
How they get to there from here only God/Drama knows. There is change in the air, and I don't mean that in the usual way.
Conflict will chase them away or justify their continued closed shop approach. 'Their'? Should that be an 'OUR'?
- fluffy bunny
- Posts: 5365
- Joined: 07 Apr 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.
Thank you for the praise, but Baba tells us that we must not accept impure money because the vibrations of it will influence us. I will do it, all for free, from these pages!eromain wrote:I would have him as a consultant, and I would pay him.
Honestly ... I am trying to set some high standards here.
- Posts: 11541
- Joined: 01 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
- Location: India
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests