Bhakti

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Post Reply
andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Bhakti

Post by andrey » 05 May 2009

In some thread Bansy has raised the topic of what is Bhakti. Bhakti is blind faith.

Shivsena said that there is either 100% Bhakti or 100% Gyan. In the Murli it is said that we have to become the embodiment of knowledge. That there is such a stage that is itself the form of knowledge. Knowledge is not just information, but is the means to lead us to this stage. Because our stage varies so it can be said that our knowledge varies. Knowledge is not just information, because knowledge is not called the knowledge we know but the practical knowledge we implement. That is why it is not any proof that because we all don't have good stage it is not correct knowledge. Still we have to implement it. So the percentage of our stage shows the percentage of our knowledge. And the soul-conciousnes has its degrees and stage. It is also said that now we could experience unlimited stage above degrees, maybe this is the total light of knowledge.

At other place sachkhand is criticizing the advance knowledge and is astonished of the replies. no one likes to be criticized and there is not the compulsion to answer any questions from anyone from the position of no one. Whilst in his sweet tone we may have to think of his great concern about the PBKs and the Godly family, his obvious acts are just simple critics, another one to adopt the negative path and no one has asked him to protect our rights. I as a PBK do not need the advocate of sachkand to protect my right. I am there due to my own wish out of my own consciousness. So the replies he receives are very fair.

I am posting like this for i cannot post in the PBK section.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4316
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: Bhakti

Post by shivsena » 05 May 2009

andrey wrote:In some thread Bansy has raised the topic of what is Bhakti. Bhakti is blind faith.

Shivsena said that there is either 100% Bhakti or 100% Gyan.
Dear andrey.
you have your own manmat to support you; i have always quoted Murli points to support my beliefs, but you have never quoted any Murli point to support what you write.....just blah...blah...blah ...and there are many brothers on this forum who will agree with me.
shivsena.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bhakti

Post by mbbhat » 06 May 2009

I think Bhakti can be best defined as desire. Till there is desire in a soul, it can be said that there is at least some percentage of Bhakti in the soul.
andrey wrote:1)In some thread Bansy has raised the topic of what is Bhakti. Bhakti is blind faith.

2)I am posting like this for i cannot post in the PBK section.
Dear Andrey soul,

1)PBKs comment about age of Brahma baba. But are you sure that age of Sevakram was 60 in 1936? If you do not know, do you say even that belief is blind faith?

2)I did not get this. Is there anything that prevents you from posting in PBK section?

3)You said no one like to be criticized. But don't you agree that PBKs criticize BKs and Brahma Baba?

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Bhakti

Post by andrey » 06 May 2009

If we don't have knowledge still, but we leave Bhakti we will surely be comitting some crime/sins.We can leave Bhakti only after we receive knowledge. Till we receive knowledge the ritualism of Bhakti still gives some religious feeling that keeps us more or less away from performing sins.

Dear shivsena Bhai,

Just because i don't quote Murlis does not mean that my views are my own imagination. You can quote Murlis but draw conclusions, sometimes miles away from the Murli point. Are you not beating the drum that we should study and churn the Murlis. Are you not the one to give manmat, your own interpretation. Just because along with your own interpretation you post some Murli point where the correlation between two is very often hard to grasp, but this is what you do. Whatever i narrate i have only studied in the Murlis and advanced knowledge. I don't have the capacity to churn a lot, because i have so much to study in the first place. If you will pass through the Murlis you will see that the statements are not contradictory to this, but exactly these ideas are there. I am careful in this, because i know that to give ones own interpretation is to lead ones own self and others. On many occasion also where i have been proven wrong i apologize and correct myself. It means that for me my own churnings are not the final truth, as is with you. I don't quote Murlis in correct version with dates, because i don't have this points before me at that time so i have to quote them by heart. Whatever i have studied and remembered i quote this.

For example the Gyan swarup form the previous post. Is it not said that we should become Gyan swarup in the Murlis. Is it not said that we also become oceans of knowledge. It is said that we don't act like in the path of Bhakti. If there is some question we don't have to consult any book and we can immediately give answer. This may be because our aim is such a stage that is knowledgefull in this stage itself knowledge is mereged. Is this not according to the Murlis. Maybe form your intense study of the Murlis and churning on them you have twisted your perception to such an extent that in the Murlis you wish to see only whatever is according to your churning and you have become blind for other things, like selective reading, or extracting some special meaning only known to you. But it does not mean these things are not there. And you see that answers i try to give are very simple, because knowledge is very simple, it is said like this in the Murlis. It is you only who try to imply that knowledge is a quiz, that we have to churn to unlock the secret, so according to this belief of yours you have produced various heavy and complicated explanations. Whist in the Murli it is said that knowlege is simple, but you don't like to accept. It is never said that it is a quiz etc. It is because knowledge is just a means, an introduction for to have Yaad. Since for you true knowledge is only basic knowledge you must be practicing Yaad like the BKs, because practical Yaad of future personality cannot be there. That is why at the moment you are at a stand still and you are prevention also others from development by trying to stop them studying the advanced knowledge. It can be applicable for you the saying that i don't come in mud and walls, souls that break away on little kick of Maya and souls stat stay like walls on the path of Gyan. They neither move themselves, nor do they allow others to move. Just see your posts, from years you have stopped. You are saying one and the same things again and again, which are not even things you implement. As if you are doing some service to us, you like us that we change and move that means you have not understood the basic teaching that what is the knowledge about that we have to change. But this never applies to you.

Dear mbbhat

1)yes
2)yes, I am restricted by admin
3)i agree

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bhakti

Post by mbbhat » 08 May 2009

andrey wrote:Dear shivsena Bhai,

... It is you only who try to imply that knowledge is a quiz, that we have to churn to unlock the secret, so according to this belief of yours you have produced various heavy and complicated explanations. Whist in the Murli it is said that knowlege is simple, but you don't like to accept. It is never said that it is a quiz etc.
SM 22-3-73(3):- Achchaa. Baapdaadaa, ek2 akshar ka arth tum bachche jaante ho. Pahle2 MaatPita phir Baapdaadaa. MaatPita toh unko kaha hi jata hai jo swarg ka maalik banate hain. Phir yah ho gaye Baapdadaa. Phir kahte hain Jagadamba. Yah badi guhy baatein hain. Sabhi se guhy paheli yah hai jisey samajhne se manushy ko bahut phaaydaa ho jaaye. Phir kahte hain sikiladhe. Yah hai doosri paheli. Phir kahte hain braahman kul bhooshan swadarshan chakradhari. Yah hai bhi nayi paheli hai. Achchaa- swadarshan chakradhari noorey ratanon prati Yaad pyaar aur goodmorning. -3

= Good. Baapdada, you children know meaning of each word. First Mother_Father. Then BapDada. The one who makes owner of heaven only is called as Mother_Father. Then this is Bapdaada. Then say(or we say or Baba says) Jagadamba. This is deep matters. This is the deepest puzzle/quiz if understood can be of great benefit to human beings. Then say “long last and found”. This is second puzzle. Then say braahmin kul bhooshan swadarshan chakradhari. This also is a new puzzle. Good. ....

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Bhakti

Post by andrey » 08 May 2009

These quizes and puzzles are for the outside world. If someone newcomer comes and sits he won't understand, it is a puzzle for them it is a puzzle for the outside world, why it is said long lost and now found, who are Mama, Baba, Jagadamba, why it is said BapDadam why brahman kulbushan, but these puzzles are clear to the children who study, because it is explained in the Murlis.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bhakti

Post by mbbhat » 09 May 2009

andrey wrote:These quizes and puzzles are for the outside world.
But PBKs say that all the Murli points are just for and also about BKs and PBKs.

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Bhakti

Post by andrey » 09 May 2009

Yes, BKs don't know these puzzles, because no one is explaining to them. For eg. for them long lost and now found means after 5000 years and for the PBKs it means that we have met in the beginning of the Yagya and now we meet again.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bhakti

Post by mbbhat » 09 May 2009

andrey wrote:Yes, BKs don't know these puzzles,
Dear Soul,
So you finally believe that Murli is puzzle at least to BKs. right? Murli was puzzle even to you when you were Bk, right?

According to PBK philosophy, Baba first just narrated through Brahma. Then later explaining them through Mr. Dixit. Without Mr. Dixit, you would not had understood truth, right? If yes, why did not you agree initially that Murli is puzzle at least to some extent?

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Bhakti

Post by andrey » 12 May 2009

No, i don't think it is puzzle. It is said if you don't understand, ask.

Regarding the usage of "I" in the Murli, if you take Mama's Murli you will also find works like....Father says that i come and change the world...

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3195
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Bhakti

Post by mbbhat » 13 May 2009

andrey wrote:It is said if you don't understand, ask.
This is what I meant. You need somebody to get the things clarified. BKs are caught by Dadis and Didis even if they read, hear Murlis for years after years.

It is said good books are friends. Even if the person who had written passes away, the readers get very good use of it. But acording to PBK philosophy, a person in Sakar is needed to clarify it (till the end). Most of the BKs are caught by senior brothers and sisters.

Arey- who is Rajayogi? King, really independent and carefree?

Thank You.

andrey
PBK
Posts: 1288
Joined: 13 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Bhakti

Post by andrey » 13 May 2009

But why do you need the Murli to become raja. You can invent new knowledge, without consulting anyone and you will have full authority over those who believe you.

The test in this study is not of intellectuality, but of becoming detached from the body, bodily relations and material objects.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests