Av. Vanis: directed to whom: BKs or PBKs or potential 108.

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 24 Jul 2009

Dear bk and pbk brothers.

To whom are the avaykt Vanis narrated by avaykt Brahma directed to: Is it to BKs or PBKs or to 108 souls !!!
Unless this fact is understood, these Vanis may just be read without understanding what they really mean.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Av. Vanis: directed to whom: BKs or PBKs or potential 108.

Post by arjun » 24 Jul 2009

shivsena wrote:To whom are the avaykt Vanis narrated by avaykt Brahma directed to: Is it to BKs or PBKs or to 108 souls !!!
Unless this fact is understood, these Vanis may just be read without understanding what they really mean.
cannot we see human beings simply as souls instead of constantly repeating the categories of souls with the help of numbers? Repeating the number '108' thousands of times on this forum will not make someone eligible to become a bead of the rosary of 108.

I guess you have run out of new ideas and simply keep presenting the same idea with a clever jugglery of words. But you should try to realize that people will feel more and more bored instead of getting attracted to your ideas.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 26 Jul 2009

Dear arjun Bhai.

In my pursuit of truth i do not care to what people may think or not by repeating the same question again and again; i am just here to share my views about many aspects of this Godly knowledge which are not yet clear and if certain fundamental queries are repeated again and again, then there is no need to get irritated; you may just ignore it if you choose not to answer.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 26 Jul 2009

shivsena wrote:then there is no need to get irritated; you may just ignore it if you choose not to answer.
Andrey Bhai used to do the same thing. You first irritate people and then ban them. Good. :D

shivsena
ex-PBK

arjun wrote:Andrey Bhai used to do the same thing. You first irritate people and then ban them. Good. :D
The fact is that BKs get irritated by repeated questioning of PBKs and PBKs get irritated by repeated questioning of advance knowledge. The PBKs cannot digest the same dose of medicine which they give to the BKs. This is the bitter truth.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 26 Jul 2009

shivsena wrote:The fact is that BKs get irritated by repeated questioning of PBKs and PBKs get irritated by repeated questioning of Advanced Knowledge. The PBKs cannot digest the same dose of medicine which they give to the BKs. This is the bitter truth.
This is again a big lie that you constantly propagate through this forum and shows how irritated you yourself are.

I have stated many times that it has been many many months since we have exchanged views with BKs on this forum, especially in the BK Section. Except for mbbhat no other BK writes on this forum. He too writes occasionally and we write only when he himself asks any questions related to PBK knowledge. We never initiated or addressed any questions to him with the purpose of irritating him. You can ask him if you want.

When BKs don't write on this forum and when we never question them how can you say that BKs get irritated by repeated questioning of PBKs? This is a big lie that you cannot prove either to yourself or to the world. And being the Admin. of this forum it is against the professional ethics to speak such lies.

Despite knowing that PBKs are not interested in your false theories, you constantly hammer them with posts defaming them day and night and keep repeating your defamatory posts to irritate them. But please remember that one day you will feel irritated of yourself, but PBKs will not feel tired because we know that every soul has his part. You love to play this role of defaming PBKs and you can continue with it as long as you wish.

With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

shivsena
ex-PBK

Dear arjun Bhai.

I am not talking about what PBKs are doing to BKs on this forum ; i am talking about what PBKs have been doing to BKs for last 20 years by practically going to each and every bk personally and haunting the bk centers with their advance knowledge; do PBKs forget that so easily. BKs have now got tired of answering pbk queries on such forums as they have had enough of bombardment for last 15-20 years, but the barrage of queries to PBKs by ex-PBKs has just been a couple of years and you have got tired so soon; PBKs seem to forget the basic rule of the game "Do unto others, what you expect others to do unto you". If you have the truth then you should not be pertubed at all with even a thousand queries, but you seem to be pertubed with every query i put to the PBKs.

I am doing what i feel right as per Murlis and Vanis; if you feel that it is not right, then you can easily ignore my posts. It is not necessary to answer each and every post.

shivsena

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 27 Jul 2009

shivsena wrote: i am talking about what PBKs have been doing to BKs for last 20 years by practically going to each and every BK personally and haunting the BK centers with their Advanced Knowledge; do PBKs forget that so easily.
You remember I said that you repeatedly defame PBKs for cheap publicity and the reason is that you don't hesitate in speaking lies to do that. In the above statement you once again lied to the world.

I have written many times on BKInfo forum and I will tell once again for the information of all those reading this post that PBKs don't organize public programmes for publicity. They are advised to contact interested souls individually and explain to them the introduction to the advance knowledge lovingly. And they are advised to contact any particular soul at the most three times and not more than that. If the concerned soul does not show any interest it is better to leave them. But here, despite answering hundreds (and perhaps thousands) of questions asked by shivsena Bhai, he still doesn't hesitate to speak lies and says that we get irritated. He has admitted himself that he is repeating his querries and will not hesitate to repeat his queries thousand times. Can any sane person ask the same querry to the same set of people a thousand times and expect them to give answers again and again? If it does not mean gaining cheap publicity then what else?
BKs have now got tired of answering PBK queries on such forums as they have had enough of bombardment for last 15-20 years,
This is again a big lie. BKs have never answered to all our queries on the forums. And we never forced them to answer just like shivsena Bhai keeps repeating his questions. The fact is that the participation of the BKs on forums like this has been minimum, either on xbkchat, bkinfo or bk-pbk.info. And before these three fora emerged there was the Aussie forum of BKs. When we asked them questions, they simply banned the PBKs. So, the question of BKs getting tired of PBKs questions does not arise at all.

Moreover, we never defamed the BKs or their administrators whenever we interacted with them on these forums. Show me a single post addressed by me to the BKs where I have defamed them using abusive language that you use. We never told them that the entire BK knowledge is false. In fact whenever ex-BKs tried to defame BKs, we tried to defend them wherever the ex-BKs were wrong. So, whatever charges that you have levelled against the PBKs are completely wrong.
I am doing what i feel right as per Murlis and Vanis; if you feel that it is not right, then you can easily ignore my posts. It is not necessary to answer each and every post.
OK, if you feel that telling lies, defaming others, abusing others, banning other members, irritating others by repeatedly asking the same questions and repeating the defamatory posts, using each and every Murli quote to defame PBKs is right according to the Murlis and Vanis, then I will stop responding to your posts henceforth. You can continue you defame PBKs and Baba Virendra Dev Dixit without my interference. I will try to use my time for some positive actions elsewhere instead of wasting my time answering to your questions. But I will continue to reply to the questions of other members. I wish you good luck.

With regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun

shivsena
ex-PBK

No difference between BKs' and PBKs' beliefs.

Post by shivsena » 28 Jul 2009

Dear pbk brothers.

There is virtually no difference between the beliefs of bk and PBKs except the Chariot.

One group(bk) believes that bindi ShivBaba is Gita sermoniser through the Chariot of Dada Lekhraj brahma and they still believe that both shiv+brahma are still teaching them through the medium of Gulzar Dadi. The other group(PBKs) believe that shivbindi after leaving the body of Dada Lekhraj is now narrating sacchi Gita through the body of Virendra Dev Dixit ie Ram's soul.

Though both believe that Gita sermoniser is bindi ShivBaba, still PBKs believe that they are in Gyan marg and it is the BKs who are in Bhakti marg. Does a change of Chariot make one group in Gyan marg and the other group in Bhakti-marg and does it warrant such actions from each group that both become so hostile to each other that they do not like to stay as brothers. Are they just fighting over the Chariot of God.

Can any pbk please elaborate any other aspect in which the BKs and PBKs differ. They may be different interpretations of Murli points and Vani points by each group and each individual in same group (but that is again subjective).

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 28 Jul 2009

arjun wrote: PBKs don't organize public programmes for publicity.
I have never said that PBKs organise programmes for publicity; i am saying that whenever BKs organise any big programmes, PBKs go there as uninvited guests in the name of Godly service to give their message and create a nuisance in the BKs camp. Do PBKs not go as uninvited guests to bk centers and bk programmes to give message of their philosophy; i have myself gone and done that and i stopped this type of service when i was once abused and man-handled.
Can you or any pbk deny that fact.

shivsena.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 02 Aug 2009

arjun wrote:OK, if you feel that telling lies, defaming others, abusing others, banning other members, irritating others by repeatedly asking the same questions and repeating the defamatory posts, using each and every Murli quote to defame PBKs is right according to the Murlis and Vanis, then I will stop responding to your posts henceforth. You can continue you defame PBKs and Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit without my interference.
Dear arjun Bhai.

My whole purpose of joining this forum was to reveal to my pbk brothers, that the whole advance knowledge is manushya mat(Krishna ki jhooti Gita) which is responsible for downfall of PBKs and i have been trying to prove that fact with various Murli and Vani points and will continue to do so in future. I have never tried to defame the PBKs in any manner nor Baba dixit(whom you believe as Ram's soul); it is the PBKs themselves who are trying to project Ram as no. 1 patit kami kanta, prajapita, Bharat, etc etc and hence defaming Ram's soul and i am trying to say (as per Murlis) that Ram is Ramshivbaba, bhagwan, ishwar etc etc. I have been saying that Krishna's soul has been given the part to play the ishwariya roop of Maya (as per Vanis) and so i am not defaming anyone of the 3 souls in the body of Baba dixit(Shiva-Ram-Krishna). If you do not wish to reply to my post it is your own choice; i cannot do anything about it.

In Vanis it has been said "Bharatwasi kumbhakaran(PBKs) ek baar ke kahene se nahin jaagenge; unhe baar baar jagana padega." [meaning: Bharatwasi kumbhakaran will not wake up by saying once; they will have to be repeatedly told."]; So i am just acting as per the Vanis.

shivsena.