Personal issues

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 21 Nov 2009

You have so far called PBKs by many names and now you are calling us terrorists. OK, if you think we are terrorists, then you please lodge a police complaint against the PBKs. I do not wish to waste any more time in exchanging views with you anymore on this forum.


You do not know the basics of karma philosophy or spirituality. When almighty govt is with us, should we file complaint at those police stations.

I meant PBKs are spiritual terrorrists and it is clearly visible by your mis interpretation of Murli points and failing to explain the simple things.

I never forced anybody to reply.
----
One more thing- you accused me for using the word AREY.

I have never used word AREY on anybody (personally). I have not used Arey Arjun soul , etc. I have never targeted anybody personally (except the Chariot).
if you have guts you should try to get official answers....
These are the words which come out when one has no answer to questions. I had said previously that when I discus about the issue, you take it personally. Bhaav swabhaav ke sanskar ke vash ho jaate ho.[/quote]
BKWSU has not bothered to answer a single question
Why should it bother? Have you come to BKWSU to know answers to these questions or to enjoy your lover Baba? Have you not received your Baba?

When i am not discomfort by my body, if somebody comes and forces me to take my X ray, scanning, etc, it is correct? Have you become BK by faith, love towards Baba or these questions?

Is BKWSU bound to reply to your questions legally or spiritually? If your spiritual level is higher, of course, I agree, you have right. Otherwise- there is a saying in Kannada- Bevu haagalakaayiyannu nindisidante = Neem accusing a vegetable (called Haagalakaayi in kaanada language whose size is similar to that of a Brinjol. I do not know the English word) which is bitter in taste.

One more interesting thing is- PBKs call themselves advance knowledge people. But expect answer from BKs!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 19 Jun 2010

Sachkhand soul wrote- you are wrong.

Later said- it is very difficult to come to conclusion....
If you think such comments were right, it is upto you.

also- i am sorry if I was too fast.

I will slow a little bit.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Personal issues

Post by Sach_Khand » 21 Jun 2010

mbbhat wrote: If you think such comments were right, it is upto you.

also- i am sorry if I was too fast.
I will slow a little bit.
I really think that you are wrong. But still if you are having total clarity and actually feel that you are right then possibly I am wrong.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 21 Jun 2010

Arjun soul wrote:- the above Member (mbbhat) keeps repeating the same questions again and again. Instead of using his energies in proving the Advanced Knowledge wrong to the PBKs, he should divert his energy to spreading the BK knowledge among non-BK souls. I have already said that I will reply to the questions which I feel like answering or which have not been discussed earlier. He cannot force anyone to reply to his questions by repeating the same numerous times. Baba says that deities understand just by gestures, but this Member does not seem to understand despite being told several times. I can only wish him best of luck and wisdom.

The Admin was very prompt in banning Andrey Bhai, but he has not even cautioned the above member once to desist from repeating the same question again and again and thus frustrating many other Members. And the above Member has himself accepted on many occasions that he keeps repeating the questions. I am against banning anyone, but everyone should respect the rules of the forum.
Dear soul,

Do you know basics of dharma or simple wisdom?

1)You said you are against banning anyone. So it means not banning is justice according to you. So- it is as good as you believing that Admin has done injustice once (in andrey Bhai case).

Now you are asking him to do injustice once more! is it not?

2)If you believe Admin had done injustice and you are better/above him, why do you beg (if so) justice from souls who are below you? Is not that ridiculous?

3)Does not this show your frustration and/or jealous of BKs?-

Suppose say- if one of your brother is cheated by some one, will you ask that person to cheat your another brother also to give justice to the former?

Is this the way you have understood spirituality that too advance knowledge?

Dear soul,
One who follows dharma fully will follow it 100% and at the same time will pardon anyone who follows adharma even to 100%. This is ultimate wisdom or dharma- this is what I feel.

If a Rajayogi feels- a person who does sin should get punishment, he is not a true rajayogi. Of course, he can say/warn others that a sinner will get punishment.

So if you really have treasure/khazaanaa, you should be nishchinth (carefree).

Murli point- agar sthithi nischinth hai to padd bhi nischith hai. = If your stage is carefree, your status will be definite.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11590
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 21 Jun 2010

Om Shanti. I cannot adopt the same tactics (argumentative nautre) as the above Member and hence I leave the issue to be resolved by the Admin. It seems as if the above Member does not want me to communicate with him either directly or indirectly. Therefore, I will stop responding to any of the issues raised by him even indirectly. He thinks that he is above everyone and above Shrimat (which says one should not argue with anyone). Since many months I have been responding to very few posts. But it seems as if the above Member does not want me to write even those few posts. I don't want the atmosphere of this forum to be spoiled because of me. I hope my silence will help. I once again wish him all the best.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Personal issues

Post by Sach_Khand » 22 Jun 2010

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. I cannot adopt the same tactics (argumentative nautre) as the above Member and hence I leave the issue to be resolved by the Admin. It seems as if the above Member does not want me to communicate with him either directly or indirectly. Therefore, I will stop responding to any of the issues raised by him even indirectly. He thinks that he is above everyone and above Shrimat (which says one should not argue with anyone). Since many months I have been responding to very few posts. But it seems as if the above Member does not want me to write even those few posts. I don't want the atmosphere of this forum to be spoiled because of me. I hope my silence will help. I once again wish him all the best.
You have your own tactics.
Why blame others if you do not have answers?
No one is forcing you here to answer.
Please shed your hypocrisy, your masks of gentleman. It is a waste of time.
:neutral:
Sanjeev.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 27 Nov 2010

arjun wrote:the member forces others to respond by raising the same old questions again and again and in huge numbers. And if someone does not respond he makes adverse comments. This is why it is necessary to remind him again and again that he is fee to write anything to end a particular discussion.
What PBKs do? They also raise same old questions again and again in huge numbers and if BKWSU does not respond, they even call them by all the Shudra names.

Frustration of PBKs is visible when they fail to reply with right answer.

Dear Arjun soul,

Please note that in this forum, if one does not respond, the other person has right to question, because we are sitting here on common stage. But I have already said- that if one cannot or does not respond- I will not feel bad. But it is not wrong if I comment, because it is you who have first thrown the ball into the court.

It is like this- Standing in front of the wicket,the batsman saying - I do not wish to respond/bat. So- you do not throw the ball.

Not only that- the same batsman throws the ball into another batsman. That is not wrong!

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11590
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 27 Nov 2010

mbbhat wrote:it is you who have first thrown the ball
Om Shanti. Members can check for themselves as to who has first thrown the ball. It is mbbhat who mostly starts a topic, raises numerous questions to every reply. Most of his questions are repetitive and irrelevant. And therefore we don't like to respond to his queries. Moreover I don't have time to respond to such repetitive and irrelevant queries. And when we remain silent he says that we are frustrated. He is free to continue writing on this forum or to withdraw from this forum. I wish him good luck.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests