Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
- Posts: 5365
- Joined: 07 Apr 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.
mbbhat wrote:At least did you understand how foolish you were when i and arjun soul were discussing? ------ You may dance.
Not at all. You failed to construct a congruent metaphor by using an incorrect or false premise. What is foolish about pointing it out. You were also apparently wrong about Advance Knowledge too, so you scored two own goals against yourself.
I have asked you several times to drop the insults and condescending tone. Is that truly a Brahmin attitude?
If you really want a competition of insults, as a filthy Shudra and lower than the lowest of the low according to Lekhraj Kirpalani or your god I am bound to win ... but I have no intention too.
- Posts: 11627
- Joined: 01 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
- Location: India
fluffy-bunny, this is what mbbhat is expert at. He cannot give logical answers to questions, but he is expert at asking irrelevant and meaningless questions and making personal remarks. If you write one sentence he will write ten meaningless sentences and put the entire blame on you. This is why I am avoiding discussions with him. When he does not have respect for ShivBaba and his own Dadis, how can you expect respect or rational replies from him?
It is better to be silent.
- Posts: 3265
- Joined: 19 Jun 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.
Very good comments , indeed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests