A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
- Posts: 264
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010
- Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more
Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV
Postby satyaprakash » 16 Mar 2010
After going through the biography, my original question is not answered. Can any one from the Kampil Ashram answer the following questions:
1.To register for a Phd, one need a post graduate qualification. Wher was the PG done by this Baba?
2. Before PG one has to do undergraduation. Where did Baba do his college education for undergraduation?
3. What is the topic of Phd? In which university was it done?
4. When was the Phd awarded?
5. How can a person with intermediate qualification and a teacher certificate, who is not a graduate, do his Phd?
If Baba has not done Phd anywhere then the reference in the biography should be removed. Is there a doubt that if Baba is not a Phd, then no one will believe him? Is it the reason that such false references are madein the biography? How many such errors are there in the biography? Where can I read a true biography about Baba?
Please answer the above questions. :sad:
- Posts: 11592
- Joined: 01 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
- Location: India
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests