Happy Mothers Day!

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
nivi
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Happy Mothers Day!

Post by nivi » 08 May 2011

Today is Mother's Day here in the America, and I cannot thank enough my own lokik and also my alokik mother who gave birth to me and also took such great care of me all these years! Prakriti Ma gave us this body made of 5 elements( without it even our souls cannot function or do anything) and also Ma grew our food stuff and grains to feed us; gave us shelter in the form of a house/home which is also made of 5 elements and protects us.. It is a miracle and also a blessing to be alive and cherish this day. I truly feel so great and blessed inside for all they have provided me with so far, and will continue to do so for the many years ahead. It is a mothers unconditional love and compassion that makes us a better human being each day..

Nivi

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Re: Happy Mothers Day!

Post by arjun » 09 May 2011

From an SMS sent to me by a friend:

THE BEST MESSAGE EVER
GOD in heaven said to a NINE month baby - you are going to born on earth tomorrow.
Baby cried &asked how I will talk with people?
God : I had already sent an angel to earth. she wil teach U.
Child: How i wil pray to U?
God: The angel wil teach u;
Child: How i wil learn good words?
God: Angel will teach U;
Child: If i suffer 4m sorrows?
God: Angel will be there 2 listen;
Child: How do i find that angel?
God: Its very simple. ! Usually people call that Angel as. ."MOTHER

Photo1204.jpg
Mother n child

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 09 May 2011

Nice posts, Nivi Bhen and Arjun Bhai!

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups

Post by arjun » 09 May 2011

Thanks roy Bhai.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 13 May 2011

arjun wrote:From an SMS sent to me by a friend:

THE BEST MESSAGE EVER
GOD in heaven said to a NINE month baby - you are going to born on earth tomorrow.
Baby cried &asked how I will talk with people?
God : I had already sent an angel to earth. she wil teach U.
Child: How i wil pray to U?
God: The angel wil teach u;
Child: How i wil learn good words?
God: Angel will teach U;
Child: If i suffer 4m sorrows?
God: Angel will be there 2 listen;
Child: How do i find that angel?
God: Its very simple. ! Usually people call that Angel as. ."MOTHER
It is a paradox that people regard the lokik mother as an angel and sing praises of her.....but when they are reminded of the parlokik divine angel mother(who fulfils all our wishes) , they oppose it strongly.

shivsena.

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 13 May 2011

shivsena wrote:It is a paradox that people regard the lokik mother as an angel and sing praises of her.....but when they are reminded of the parlokik divine angel mother(who fulfils all our wishes) , they oppose it strongly.
You have all the qualities of political leaders brother. In India political leaders don't miss any opportunity to derive political mileage.
Anyway, since you have raised this issue I would like to reply that people consider their mothers as angels by seeing their qualities in practical and not by hearing imaginary stories about a mother who is supposed to be in the Subtle Region and will never meet anyone except 108. Let your Om Radhey Mama also come in this impure world and show the motherly (and Godly) qualities while living in the tamopradhan world, then we will realize that she is no.1 soul.

Roy
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 13 May 2011

arjun wrote:You have all the qualities of political leaders brother. In India political leaders don't miss any opportunity to derive political mileage. Anyway, since you have raised this issue I would like to reply that people consider their mothers as angels by seeing their qualities in practical and not by hearing imaginary stories about a mother who is supposed to be in the Subtle Region and will never meet anyone except 108. Let your Om Radhey Mama also come in this impure world and show the motherly (and Godly) qualities while living in the tamopradhan world, then we will realize that she is no.1 soul.
Beautifully articulated Bhai!

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 14 May 2011

arjun wrote: Anyway, since you have raised this issue I would like to reply that people consider their mothers as angels by seeing their qualities in practical and not by hearing imaginary stories about a mother who is supposed to be in the Subtle Region and will never meet anyone except 108. Let your Om Radhey Mama also come in this impure world and show the motherly (and Godly) qualities while living in the tamopradhan world, then we will realize that she is no.1 soul.
It has been said in Vanis : "Maa-bap(no. 1 shivshakti) aur bacche(108) ka milan parde ke peechay hi accha lagta hai."(the meeting of spiritual mother-Father takes place behind the curtain(of AK)....only the praja souls do not have the capacity to have this avaykt milan and so they rely on a physical body to have Sakar milan with their spiritual mother-Father.(baba dixit)

shivsena
ex-PBK

arjun wrote:You have all the qualities of political leaders Brother. In India political leaders don't miss any opportunity to derive political mileage.
That is why it is said in Murlis that Father comes and establishes a religio-political rajdhani.(beacuse 108 king souls are no. 1 in all subjects)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 14 May 2011

shivsena wrote:That is why it is said in Murlis that Father comes and establishes a religio-political rajdhani.(beacuse 108 king souls are no. 1 in all subjects)
Very nice Netaji!!!!! Congratulations for accepting that you are a political leader. :D
It has been said in Vanis : "Maa-bap(no. 1 shivshakti) aur bacche(108) ka milan parde ke peechay hi accha lagta hai."(the meeting of spiritual mother-Father takes place behind the curtain(of AK)....only the praja souls do not have the capacity to have this avaykt milan and so they rely on a physical body to have Sakar milan with their spiritual mother-Father.(Baba dixit)
Baba asks everyone to reveal the Father to the world and you say that Mother and Father better sit behind curtains. ;-) Very good. You let us reveal the Father and we will let you hide him. Let's see who succeeds? :D

nivi
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Post by nivi » 14 May 2011

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Maya says "let darkness prevail; and that there is no Father here in practical". Father ask children "Can you tell the Sun to hide?" How long can Maya stop the Sun from shining on earth? The dark night will surely get get over soon and the Sun will reveal itself.

Nivi

shivsena
ex-PBK

nivi wrote:Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Maya says "let darkness prevail; and that there is no Father here in practical". Father ask children "Can you tell the Sun to hide?" How long can Maya stop the Sun from shining on earth? The dark night will surely get get over soon and the Sun will reveal itself.
Nivi
Yes--the dark night of brahma--Krishna--rachna--baba dixit--moon of knowledge will soon be over and then the Sun of Knowledge(no. 1 shivshakti) will be first revealed in the pbk family.

nivi

Post by nivi » 14 May 2011

Dear Shivsena Bhai,

Some of us have already recognized the Sun of Knowledge! :laugh: But, I am not sure why you have chosen to leave him after the recognition. :oops: What is the point of recognizing the Sun of Knowledge when the whole world recognizes him. By that time the inheritance would have already be given to those who are to become kings. I am wondering if you have decided it is not your part in the drama to become a king..In other words the "Too Late" board!!

Nivi

Roy

Post by Roy » 14 May 2011

nivi wrote:Some of us have already recognized the Sun of Knowledge! But, I am not sure why you have chosen to leave him after the recognition. What is the point of recognizing the Sun of Knowledge when the whole world recognizes him. By that time the inheritance would have already be given to those who are to become kings. I am wondering if you have decided it is not your part in the drama to become a king..In other words the "Too Late" board!!
There is a simple explanation for this Nivi Bhen, that can be summed up in one word... Maya!

Maya(five vices) slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. [Mu 22.09.07]

Roy

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 15 May 2011

Roy wrote:
Maya(five vices) slaps even the nice children. They think – the incorporeal one is everything. [Mu 22.09.07]
Roy
This point perfectly applies to BKs and PBKs who think only of incorporeal shiv either in Paramdham or in physical body.....and they have no idea about the yartharth roop of shiv ie no. 1 shivshakti(Mama).

There is another point which says: "In the kingdom of Maya(pbk family) there are many good children, but do not know the Father"(yartharth roop)