Request to BK Mbbhat

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

arjun wrote:Om Shanti. Members must have read the irrational arguements put forward by mbbhat Bhai to deny Old Sakar Murlis to the interested souls.
False accusations. i have never denied.
He says that it is better to read the revised SMs circulated by BKWSU through email.

Once again 100% wrong accusation. I have never said so. i said that most BKs who had requested for Murlis desire so.
What the use when a large chunk of the original unrevised Murli has been deleted or changed by BKWSU. It is like eating adulterated food.
Then what PBKs are doing so far with god personally with them? what a pitiable state of PBKs! is it not?

Does arjun soul has tried to know how many old Murlis in total AIVV has? Did he ever tried in getting them- either soft copy or hard copy? Why could not he scan all of them and post in the forum?
-------
Being in AIVV, wthout doing that job, he is accusing someone, to get scan or type and post it in the forum free of cost!*
-----
And he is not ready to accept the failure of not able to identify the typing errors done by BKWSU by their Chariot. And a great cause for mis interpretation of Murli points.

Has Arjun soul at least brought the typing errors into the notice of their Chariot?
-------
* and what is the aim? If PBKs have older versions, then they cannot be caught like black and white as had been caught now. so- they can continue their mis interpretation with lesser obstacles.

There is some honesty in FB soul - because that soul has some impartiality in such things, but still limited extent in terms of human value/rights towards those BKs.

But, the PBKs have just their aim . I am not opposing that. They can have. But then, they should not accuse others in such a way and cannot have expectations. This shows once again their double standards.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11523
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by arjun » 11 Sep 2012

Om Shanti. mbbhat Bhai has just repeated whatever he has been writing since many years. So, I will not waste time replying to his comments. He can make any accusation that he wishes. He can keep his Murlis with himself.
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

arjun wrote:Om Shanti.mbbhat Bhai has just repeated .... So, I will not waste time replying to his comments.
Arjun soul is also repeating his own statements. In addition to that- he is making false accusations again and again which sometimes makes others to repeat their statements.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny » 11 Sep 2012

One interesting thing I learnt from this discussion is that the Lekhraj Kirpalani and the BKs had a poor level of Hindi, grammatically etc.

Arjun once wrote years ago that, from the recordings, Lekhraj Kirpalani spoke is lower middle class Hindu.

From Lachu Bhen (?) in Madhuban, I learnt that Lekhraj Kirpalani's handwriting was very poor to the point where they had to write above the words so show what they actually were.

All this information helps build a bigger and more accurate picture of Lekhraj Kirpalani's state of mind, education and consciousness ... even when he was considered by the BKs to be closest to "perfection".

When are they ever going to give us such a false belief and accept reality?

Again, I lament there are not proper intellectuals or that the leaderships allows and encourages proper study of these things. But, of course, they don't know what proper study is because they have never done it and all they do is hide their pride behind their ignorance, control and limit others, and get upset if they are challenged.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:One interesting thing I learnt from this discussion is that the Lekhraj Kirpalani and the BKs had a poor level of Hindi, grammatically etc.
You better verify it from bhaibund committee.
-----
But, sorry to say that you are wrong.

Sometimes the word they is used instead of He. It is not low level. It is as if it is purposefully or knowingly spoken so.

There are grammar mistakes even in the edited Murlis, but lesser after editing.

Actually, I am happy to read those older. Because since it keeps the mind in churing and dancing mode, it gives an excellent taste and never makes us bored. It gives a feeling that a human being is not speaking.

No human being can speak the lanuguage of Murli.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny » 11 Sep 2012

We know Lekhraj Kirpalani was not educated from the BKs own history. We know he was not from an upper caste. We know what Lachu Bhen says is true because we can see the evidence in Madhuban.

What are you saying?

You're suggesting that he was not lower middle class ... he was only pretending to be 'dumbing himself down' to the level of his followers?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

What are you saying?
It is special and strange- and people like you cannot understand or measure its level.

warrior
working towards unification
Posts: 284
Joined: 15 May 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by warrior » 11 Sep 2012

fluffy bunny wrote:We know Lekhraj Kirpalani was not educated from the BKs own history. We know he was not from an upper caste. We know what Lachu Bhen says is true because we can see the evidence in Madhuban.
Yes true.
140820104036.jpg

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by fluffy bunny » 11 Sep 2012

Interesting ... what language is that?

To be fair on the old man, as he did get older he also became more and more infirm ... but handwriting is often seen as a reflection of the character; i.e. how balanced and ordered their thoughts are, and I have known old folk whose handwriting is far better than mine.

There is an entire science attached to the study of it.

Over to you Mbbhat.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

Very happy to know this. As Baba says- I come in an ordinary Chariot and this proves it even more. Simply great!.[/b] [Usually PBKs say- DL is not an ordinary Chariot.]
------
And I have seen handwritings of many good people as very bad. The handwriting in the letters written by my own grand fathers to my Father were similar to like this.

Even Mahatma Gandhiji was not happy with his own hand writing.

I have seen handwriting of more than thousand students , and some around 30 of them had very bad handwriting. but, their character was not bad. But, of course, they are weak in study.

We know that DL was very poor in his child hood, etc, etc.

So- I do not think the handwriting reflects status of mind.
-------
Moreover- even today- You can see number of doctors in India while writing their prescriptions . Many times others cannot point out how many number of alphabets are there in the words. Only medical shop people can understand them. It is still a surprise and puzzle to me why most of the doctors in India write in such a way?
-------

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 11 Sep 2012

Over to you Mbbhat
Again expectation!
Are you in hurry?
-------
This is the problem with you. instead of making the discussion flowing freely- you will try and make other to lose his normal way of writing- as if others should reply to your questions!
-----
This also shows whether you are interested in truth or just aim to prove yourself. Usually- those who are in search of truth, will be serious, impartial, and will not expect comments from others like you. When something is found they will do deep study. If their intellect is weak, then they will ask someone whom they can trust, believe or feel capable. But, your way is different.

But, you when find some simple things, pieces - will act as if you have got gold! OK- if you are so happy, then salutes to you.

You act as you like. But when others' action/writings goes a little bit beyond normal level, you will ask them- "mbbhat, can you come down from your present mood....", "you criticize PBKs, is this moral (may be some other words)?..." etc.- That too even when the matter is none of your business.
------
OK, keep on searching for truth.
-------
More you find faults in DL has nothing to make us surprise. We believe in Murli and as words of God and not of DL. And we know DL is number one impure soul. What surprise is then there in such silly things?

And if you believe Murli is words of DL, and then when you find more and more faults in DL, it simply makes him great- how can such third class person speak so/Murli?. And even if you succeed in proving DL is the worst soul in the world, still it keeps him great- Because how he was able to attract many others?

Why did DL introduce concept of 5000 yrs of drama? And idea? You believe he is a liar. Now- if intention of DL is to attract others by some tantric things, etc, etc.... why he said 5000 yrs? Because no one in this world believes the world drama is so less period- either scientifically or through scriptures. And no one believes drama repeats exactly as it is. So- when the probability of belief for this is not even 0.0000.....00001% , will a crooked mind take such step?
--------
Also- do you believe it is soul of DL that comes in Dadi Gulzar at present? If you believe so- has his character been changed now? [The face of Dadi is almost very stable and calm throughout the period]. Or do you believe he is pretending so? Even if it is so- can a person keep his state so stable and speak even very tough words (in Avyakt Vani- there are very tough words also)?

Or do you believe no soul comes in Dadi Gulzar, or some different soul comes there?
-------

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11523
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by arjun » 12 Sep 2012

Om Shanti. Mbbhat Bhai has made false accusations and derogatory statements against the PBKs on the issue of providing the old Murlis. Yes, it is true that AIVV is not ready to upload the scanned copies of all the old Murlis as it does not have adequate human resources to scan all the Murlis. But all the old Murlis have been read and clarified by ShivBaba through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and these clarifications are available on the official website of the PBKs. If anyone has doubt about any particular old Murli AIVV is ready to provide the scanned copy of that particular Murli. But providing the scanned copies of the entire set of old Murlis is not possible for now. May be it will be done in future.

I have already stated that I have personally provided scanned copies of numerous Murlis to www.brahamkumaris.info which have already been uploaded on that website. I don't have the original Murlis. But I am trying to scan the revised Sakar Murlis from which I have been quoting the extracts. PBKs have posted the extracts of Murlis datewise from September, 2007 to September, 2009 on this forum in the BK Section. The number of such extracts is nearly 1500 now. And if transferred to a Word File it will run into hundreds of pages. Can mbbhat or any other BK claim to have provided such huge extracts of Murlis in datewise sequence? And if any BK demands I can provide the scanned copy of any of the Murlis (09/2007 to 09/2009) that PBKs have posted on this forum.

PBKs cannot waste their limited human resources on scanning all the Murlis from 1969 onwards when BKs don't believe them to be genuine. Even if we scan and upload, they will argue that they are fake. So, instead of defaming others mbbhat Bhai should either persuade BKWSU to upload the original Murlis or remain silent.

I personally don't have time to scan the revised Sakar BK Murlis that I have. Otherwise I would have definitely uploaded them. But I am trying to get them scanned with the help of others. I will soon start a thread to upload the scanned copies of the BK Murlis that I have. But will mbbhat then provide the scanned copies of the Murlis that he has? Or will he continue to abuse the PBKs even after that?

OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 12 Sep 2012

Something more- When/if English of DL is very poor , how come many excellent English words are there in Murli?

And Baba gives many examples of worldly things in Murli occasionally. For a low level educated person, it is not easy to quote such things. That easily gives a proof that some other soul speaks through him and not all by himself. Even the examples given from scriptures are critical. Again not easy for common person.

But of course, they also have lots of mistakes which sometimes even very low level people will not speak. That is the puzzle here.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 12 Sep 2012

arjun wrote:it does not have adequate human resources to scan all the Murlis.

If anyone has doubt about any particular old Murli AIVV is ready to provide the scanned copy of that particular Murli. But providing the scanned copies of the entire set of old Murlis is not possible for now.
Then better keep quiet.

But i had already asked you whether you had scanned copy for some particular Murli point/s. But, so far, it has not come from your side.
But all the old Murlis have been read and clarified by ShivBaba through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit and these clarifications are available on the official website of the PBKs.

They have time to give clarification, to build their website, to give hundreds, thousands of lectures- cds and vcds- but do not have time to scan what they have.
Can mbbhat or any other BK claim to have provided such huge extracts of Murlis in datewise sequence?

what you have done, it is for fulfilling your aims.

I also have. I have prepared more than 200 files- containing nearly thousand Murli points which are around 500 pages. And i have made them categorywise. It would be very simple and easy to study. I have already said- anyone can get them as attachments- through email.

Even you may say- i have done it to fulfil my aims. So- it all depends on individual. One may try to get what is easily possible instead of accusing each other.
PBKs cannot waste their limited human resources on scanning all the Murlis from 1969 onwards when BKs don't believe them to be genuine.
Why do you expect certificate from BKs? If you have self esteem, you can proceed.

So- what ar genuine then- according to BKs and PBKs? If you believe BKs do not give value to the revised Sakar Murlis from 1969 onwards till 1990 (say), and we all know that the later Murlis- are edited/cut, etc...? So- then how much genuine the Murlis are which you have already scanned and posted in http://www.brahmakumaris.info?

What i mean is- if you think- BKs do not give value to older Murlis, and new Murlis are cut/edited, then?
I personally don't have time to scan the revised Sakar BK Murlis that I have
.

But, you have/had time to post more than 8000 here- from past more than five years!
But will mbbhat then provide the scanned copies of the Murlis that he has? Or will he continue to abuse the PBKs even after that?
I am not bound to do so. i have neither abused even PBKs. If you feel so, it is up to you.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3245
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Request to BK Mbbhat

Post by mbbhat » 12 Sep 2012

I have already stated that I have personally provided scanned copies of numerous Murlis to http://www.brahamkumaris.info which have already been uploaded on that website. I don't have the original Murlis.
In that web site, all BKs/PBKs do not have permission to enter. Many are banned . Then?

Can you say- what are the dates (in years) and how many numbers are there in total approximately?

Are they Hindi Murlis?

Is it easy to send them as attachments through email to anyone who asks? are you ready to send them as attachment to others by email if anyone asks you?

[I am ready to send what all soft copies i have.

I have even written some 8 other files by my own churning- which is around another 500 pages. anyone can get by email from me.]- but i cannot say- when i will accidentally be absent from this email things- and go to what you have said hibernating mode.

so- in such cases- if I do not check my emails- then i will not come to know the requests.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests