Mbhat

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Post Reply
User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Mbhat

Post by fluffy bunny » 13 Sep 2013

I don't see the point of Mbhat's membership here.

To me, he has no sincere interest and is merely here to spoil every topic he touches.

He has not given anything and is willing to make false or misleading statements to wastes other people's time.

At best, he wants to "challenge the PBKs" with pointless arguments and even those lack logic. He's not even representing the BKs of Knowledge in a good light.

He use of Murlis points is scrappy, twisted and inaccurate.


How long do we have to suffer him for?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mbhat

Post by mbbhat » 13 Sep 2013

See this is again your failure after failures.

You are a sock puppet in various forums multiple no. of times. Even lowkin people have banned you - eg- WikiPedia.

Mostly it is you who have banned me, other BKs or PBKs in ex BK forum. [You may say you are not admin of the ex BK forum, but many guess it is you admin there,, of course, I am not 100% sure, but I had felt so and have expressed so in that forum when you had chased me like a shadow standing on head.]

This forum is BK- PBK forum. You presence has much lesser value. You are the odd person before any BK, PBK or ex PBK here. I had put enough no. of Murli points which throws light on blunders of PBKs.at the most basis level (typing errors in Murlis and omitting some of the words in it to suit their need), which is totally unique.


Your behaviour was questioned in ex BK forum too as bad.

BWT- Actually yesterday itself I had decided to take one more long rest. Since you have said it openly to stop my membership, I am happy that- ball again goes back into your court.

Anyhow- So- I will take long rest once again from today.

Even if I am banned, I have no problem.

All is perfect in drama.
--------
But, before leaving, I will point to you that, the so called truth has no hesitation to speak wrong and liesat any time.
To me, he has no sincere interest and is merely here to spoil every topic he touches.
Where have I spoiled? Show at least a topic. I can show you how many topics you have spoiled. [Just one or two word replies like "good churning/observation"- it is not spoiling.

Spoiling happens when you begin to do personal comment even for such one word two word replies.
At best, he wants to "challenge the PBKs" with pointless arguments and even those lack logic.
Pointless arguments? I have given solid proof for my arguments where PBKs could not defend at all.

Just take this week. When Arjun soul commented on farukkabad Murli point, see what was pointful (let me say so) and pointless in there.

Of course, he could have just - in the later revision of Sakar Murli, the word farukkabad word was removed. This would have been correct. But , he said/added- the Murli point "hinted towards Dixit/new Chariot", was not that pointless argument?

I had posted the farukkabad point long before itself. He could not prove that the Murli point hinted towards Mr. Dixit or new Chariot.

Can you explain that the farukkabad Murli point hinted towards Dixit? This will make your accusation more pointfull

You can certify anything as pointless or pointful as if you are the judge. Have some discrmination power before passing judgement.
He use of Murlis points is scrappy, twisted and inaccurate.
Of course, this will happen when you try to insult others. Was not that ( a recent post today or yesterday from you) a deliberate attempt by you insult me? Then that would be result.

See- I did not complain about you when you insulted me. I just rebounded in the same tone. This is an accepted behaviour in lowkik way [You fully behave in lowkik way here or worse than that]. Even in Mahabharat, it is said- one should not attack others. But, if the other attacks you can give reply in the same way/tone. So- I had just done so.

Of course, in alowkik way, I agree that I am wrong, because it is ego. But, you lowkik people have no right to demand law, because you are already doing such things more than anyone else or it is first you who do that.

Even after my long break when I had come back here, it was you and Arjun and you who first began doing personal comment, not me! Note that your behaviour was also pointed by some member here.

But, when you hit a stone towards me, when it rebounds, you feel it as wrong, because you have no power to catch it. You get hurt, is it not? This shows your own weaknesses.

Arjun also gives useless single or two word replies which are pointless. Have you not noticed?

So- if PBKs or you do anything it is pointful, and if I do the same, it becomes pointless, is it not?

Carry on dear souls.

Namaste to all.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mbhat

Post by arjun » 13 Sep 2013

mbbhat wrote:Even after my long break when I had come back here, it was you and Arjun and you who first began doing personal comment, not me! Note that your behaviour was also pointed by some member here.
I neither have time to argue with you nor time to defend myself again and again over the same accusations. So, please think and write whatever you wish to.
Namaste to all.
Om Shanti.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mbhat

Post by sita » 13 Sep 2013

I don't approve of the way fluffy bunny embarasses mbhat by creating a topic in his name. I don't think this is a place to discuss ourselves, to moralize, to force others, or to pursue an agenda. People have to be able to be free to say whatever they think, good or bad. Fluffy bunny has started to behave arrogantly, to moralize, to pass personal insulting comments. I would request the admin does not tolerate embarassing and offending ways of fluffy bunny.

I also find it offending the false support and friendliness of fluffy bunny to the PBKs, because it is only because he can use them against the BKs, so i think his influence in enraging the PBKs towards the BKs (and maybe the other way too) is not positive. At the end of the day he sees them (PBKs) with the same vision with which he sees the BKs, like damn fools cult victims.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mbhat

Post by mbbhat » 13 Sep 2013

sita wrote:I don't approve of the way fluffy bunny embarasses mbhat by creating a topic in his name. I don't think this is a place to discuss ourselves, to moralize, to force others, or to pursue an agenda. People have to be able to be free to say whatever they think, good or bad. Fluffy bunny has started to behave arrogantly, to moralize, to pass personal insulting comments. I would request the admin does not tolerate embarassing and offending ways of fluffy bunny.

I also find it offending the false support and friendliness of fluffy bunny to the PBKs, because it is only because he can use them against the BKs, so i think his influence in enraging the PBKs towards the BKs (and maybe the other way too) is not positive. At the end of the day he sees them (PBKs) with the same vision like the BKs, like damn fools cult victims.
FB had created many topics in my name.

I had said this. That is, like British people used some Indians against other Indians, FB uses PBKs against BKs. But, are PBKs able to understand these? They like to hang on to that soul.

Else, who is there to discuss (friendly) with PBKs in the forum? Neither BKs nor ex PBKs, or any outsider one. Just FB soul.

But, one thing is sure. Neither FB gets influenced by PBKs, nor PBKs by FB. Both have their strong faith. Both have common goal, to attack BKs. So- there is no loss to either of them. But it shows the level of PBKs who are ready to take help or support or have company of some one for so long time with one who does not believe in Murli, but still discuss Murli points with such person.

Murli point says- If someone does not believe in God, there is no need to talk with him.

And- FB is one of them and PBKs are ready to talk much with them.

But, I have no objection with any friendship between FB and PBKs. In fact, I am happy, because it brings down the level of PBKs automatically.
-----------
But our FB is also an ex BK, like PBKs or BKs so part of braahmin family. So- all- BK, PBK, ex BK, Vishnu Party, Krishna party are members of the same family- vasudaiva kutumbakum.

Wonderful drama. So- carry on my/our dear ShivBaba's family members, enjoy and dance.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mbhat

Post by sita » 13 Sep 2013

You are not right, mbhat, about the PBKs that their aim is to attack the BKs. This is a great misunderstanding going on, at least this is how I see it. Fluffy bunny points that it is as if you are deliberate in the comments on the PBKs, and in this last one comment you are too. You should apprechiate Arjun Bhai answers you all the time nomatter what.

You bring valid points to which I am not even able to reply, but see if your point is not to finish the PBKs. Sometimes i skip reading some posts, thinking i know the tone, the points. I think the time for propaganda is over. I dream of the day posts would be essencefull, meaningfull and will lead to some interconnection and will not look like war.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mbhat

Post by mbbhat » 13 Sep 2013

OK, then perhaps I am wrong here, So- I will take back my words.

So- no one attacks anyone. All are good and right.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Mbhat

Post by sita » 13 Sep 2013

There are attacks, but they should stop imo.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mbhat

Post by arjun » 14 Sep 2013

mbbhat wrote:I had said this. That is, like British people used some Indians against other Indians, FB uses PBKs against BKs. But, are PBKs able to understand these? They like to hang on to that soul.
mbbhat, just speak about yourself. We PBKs don't depend on anyone. Whether it is fluffy-bunny or anyone. Just because he opposes you, you are under the impression that PBKs depend on him. We hardly care whether you participate in the discussions or not. That is why we PBKs have been here all along from the inception of this forum and in the previous fora too. But you keep on vanishing every time you face some criticism or when you are unable to reply. Just yesterday you said that you will not write any more, but started writing again. It has been your old habit to blame others for your incapability to adjust with others and to take the criticism in your own stride.
But our FB is also an ex BK, like PBKs or BKs so part of braahmin family. So- all- BK, PBK, ex BK, Vishnu Party, Krishna party are members of the same family- vasudaiva kutumbakum.
You blame the PBKs, but don't lose any chance to make sarcastic remarks against others while trying to project as if you are the sweetest soul on this Earth. So, try to live truthfully in a real world where you have to face criticism also.
OK, then perhaps I am wrong here, So- I will take back my words.
Thanks. But I hope you really mean it.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mbhat

Post by mbbhat » 14 Sep 2013

Arjun wrote:We PBKs don't depend on anyone. Whether it is fluffy-bunny or anyone.

I had already said- faith of PBKs are not influenced by FB.

But, it is 100% sure that PBKs depend on BKWSU teachings. No doubt.

But you keep on vanishing every time you face some criticism or when you are unable to reply. Just yesterday you said that you will not write any more, but started writing again. It has been your old habit to blame others for your incapability to adjust with others and to take the criticism in your own stride.


False allegation or Big lie. I am not leaving because of not able to reply. It is you who expect me to be banned when you or FB cannot reply. FB openly asked, is it not? cannot you understand even so much?

It creates topic in my name. How childish, silly or foolishness it is! The great truth seeker! I have no problem. My name would get more value.

It is you who give unnecessary replies when I leave as if to claim that you have won. But, you have already failed in replying to the questions of me or ex PBKs, clearly seen.

You also had failed to keep your own words- You had said many times- you have no time to reply to my words or questions, but can never keep silent and then again come out from hibernating stage and start giving personal comments. You can never leave your old habit, but can accuse others.

But, I have accepted that I am wrong, have ego. But, you cannot accept your own faults.

Even FB had said- I am happy to play with you, blah, blah, blah.. Now, it is you souls who have failed both in arguments and in personal feelings.

You can only hit at back, not in the front. - that is- can accuse a person when he leaves, but cannot face the arguments. This is clearly seen many times.

And- Your decency or politeness is also questioned in this forum by some member inn this forum.

FB soul has tried to spoil my topic- Eg- Flaws in PBK philosophy, and a few. which is none of business of FB . Because they are related between BK and PBKs.

It got a very good hititng replies there and when I asked- why do you come in betrween me and PBKs unnecesarily, it said- "Hey- this is forum, you should not say so, everyone is free to put his views"- something like that.

But, when you souls fail from all sides, you will put all the blames on others. 'A common nature between FB soul and you.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mbhat

Post by arjun » 14 Sep 2013

But, it is 100% sure that PBKs depend on BKWSU teachings. No doubt.
I repeat that PBKs depend on ShivBaba's teachings and not the teachings of BKWSU. BKWSU does not have copyright over God's words.
It is you who expect me to be banned when you or FB cannot reply. FB openly asked, is it not? cannot you understand even so much?
I have never asked the Admins to ban you. In fact I have never asked him to ban anyone. I even asked many times for the removal of ban on Andrey Bhai (a PBK). But despite several requests he continues to turn a blind eye to our request since many years while he continues to enjoy all kinds of obstacles and problems being created for the PBKs and ex-BKs by you.
But, when you souls fail from all sides, you will put all the blames on others. 'A common nature between FB soul and you.
Please continue your personal attacks. Om Shanti.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3193
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a BK and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Mbhat

Post by mbbhat » 15 Sep 2013

arjun wrote:Contuinue with your personal attacks
Good, if you like them. But, let us see whether you keep your words.

But, I will not do so unless you or people like FB first trigger next time.

Let us see who will begin to pass personal comments from here onwards.[ But, if you or anyone does personal comment about me in this topic, it is OK. ]

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11513
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups
Location: India

Re: Mbhat

Post by arjun » 15 Sep 2013

Om Shanti.

SHOBHAKAR
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 May 2014
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: i am interested this foram and BK-PBK both

Re: Mbhat

Post by SHOBHAKAR » 08 May 2014

if your situation is well fine then your all questions answer (in Brahmin life) :laugh:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests