Adam wrote: ↑
05 Jul 2019
The MAIN, INDEPENDENT Seed of the WHOLE Kalpa Tree is ONLY ONE Shiva. The other seeds, including Ravan, are NOT independent, but DEPENDENT on the Knowledge given by the MAIN Seed Shiva. In other words, all the other seeds, including Ravan, are ONLY the RESULTANT offshoots of the Main Seed Shiva.
5) Sorry, I do not agree fully.
If someone believes and/or follows at least 50% of teachings of ShivBaba, then we may say- other seeds are really dependent on ShivBaba. Else, how can?
In your argument, can we say- ShivBaba is seed for even animals and insects?
When you state that “the first ruler would be ShivBaba” in Heaven, which would imply that ‘the first ruler would be Ravan’ in Hell, we presume you actually mean to convey that ShivBaba rules in ENTIRE Heaven & Ravan rules in ENTIRE Hell, as a matter of PRINCIPLE only.
Sorry, as already explained above. More explained below.
Practically, Lakshmi and Narayan would be the first rulers in Heaven, and others at the appropriate time during the Cycle.
6) LN are created by ShivBaba, is it not? Unless they pass the Raja Yoga test, they cannot get title LN! So, it is because of ShivBaba they got that title. And, Baba clearly says- In heaven, the property one receives is NOT from his lowkik Father, but from what he/she had done effort in Conf Age.
Think over it. Baba clearly says- the property is for 21 births. If it is LN who had been the first, how come 21(20 +1) births have any value?
Leaving principles aside for the time being, practically speaking, every human soul, in the form of a seed, should logically have the complete PERMANENT record, of all his/her designated roles
7) True, Baba says- there is eternal part pre-recorded in each and every soul. But-----
in both Heaven & Hell within his/her sanskaras, which only emerges and merges, according to the particular time of the Cycle (please correct, if you believe otherwise).
8) Here, I would like to differ. It is not just emerging and merging. We human beings have our own intelligence and hence are independent too. We are not just physical elements
But, we all are ALSO dependent/(bounded by) on nature, our religion, nationality, etc. [There are also clear rules for karma philosophy- punya (good deeds) and paapa( sins). And, a soul is accountable to what it does.]
Even ShivBaba is bound in drama!
But, to what extent, one is dependent, to what extent one takes help from or follow good souls and adopts it, or follows bad things or vices, etc. This clearly matters. Is it not?
If so, can Ravan be considered to be COMPLETELY SEPARATE from Shiva, in the absolute sense? Would not Ravan also be a part of Shiva - at least, in this particular context - even if Ravan is connected with Shiva INDIRECTLY only, or in the RELATIVE sense only?
9) Ravan is part/result of nature/body.
In India/Hinduism the 5 elements of nature are also called as paanch bhooth (5 ghosts). Initially I had wondered why?
After coming to this real gyaan, I got it. Baba says- Maya bhee rachnaa hai. Even Maya is creation. And, baba says- Maya is weakness. Consider all points about Ravan/Maya what baba has said
The point is- when we conquer nature (body consciousness), Maya Ravan will not be there. In heaven nature is our servant. But, when we get into body consciousness, nature, wealth, vices, then rule us. But, still agreed, the rulers are human beings only; because it is human beings only who can inculcate either divine virtues or the vices or the ignorance said in lowkik scriptures or the scientific knowledge of Iron Age, or the divine knowledge of ShivBaba, etc in them consciously.
10) There are two things. Niraakaar/God and Sakar/Nature. The souls lie in between. Souls even though are niraakaar, they are bound to play role and come in cycle of Sakar (births and deaths).
When souls recognize their niraakaar nature (they need ShivBaba to realize it, hence he is the seed), they bring heaven.
When souls forget their niraakaar nature and get influenced by Sakar, they create Ravan and get caught in their own creation. Like today's scientists have created many things, but are caught in their own creation. Today's lawmakers make laws, but they are caught in their own law as subordinates.
That is why even though it is we who have created Ravan (and hence hell), Ravan is seed of hell. Like in today's democracy, even if it is human being who creates/makes law, the saying goes that "No one is above law".
So, in hell, the creator attains a state lower than his own creation, and the creation becomes the seed.
Today it is actually, piece of papers (documents and currencies) that are controlling and ruling the whole world, is it not? Yes, of course, it is humn beings who are ruling, but they have become slaves of their own creation. And, Ravan is the cause for this.
11) So, in heaven, Master (ShivBaba), the real gyaan and then master creators(deities) are the rulers. Similarly, in hell, first Ravan, then the documents (scriptures, etc) and the vicious Kings (later politicians and science...) are the rulers.
12) Kindly note that ShivBaba gives the name Shivalay (Literally speaking residence place of Shiva) even for not just to Paramdham, but also for heaven! Because there is Shadow of Shiv in heaven. Baba usually combines two words, together- Alaf and Bey, Father and property. So, property of ShivBaba is heaven, curse of hell is given by Ravan.
Baba gives the name veshalay to hell, and the creator is Ravan, hence he is seed of hell.