Andrey, please keep your comments 'on topic' and do not exploit every occasion to babble on like a stuck record player.[/b]Andrey wrote:God comes in India because of its speciality of valuing purity and unadultery which cannot be seen in any other country.
Given your insensitivity, and lack of Gyani understanding, to Mr Green on another thread, I make no apologies to you for this response. My feelings were the same as John's but I am going to over-stress the point here, hopefully to sober you up on this issue. You are so spiritually drunken, intoxicated, about your mythical "India" that is is unbelievable. Welcome back to reality. If you want less of a reaction from me, please keep on topic.
- • India is where child marriage, child rape and child prostution is still rife 20% of prostitutes are children, 25% of the child prostitutes have been abducted and sold, 6% have been raped and sold, 8% have been sold by their fathers after forcing them into incestuous relationships, 70% forced into prostitution, 15% of them sold by their husbands.
• India is children as young as 9 are bought at auctions where Indian men believe sleeping with a virgin cures gonorrhea and syphilis.
• India is where last year a 19 year old rape victim of 4 abusers and her daugher were auctioned for six rupees in Jharkhand (13 US cents).
• India is where men believe that it is good luck to have sex with scalp-eczema afflicted prostitutes. Infants with the condition, called "pus babies," are sold by their parents to brothels for a premium.
• India is where fresh supplies of 4000 to 5000 girls are married every year to the Goddess Yellamma and who then cannot marry a mortal, 15% then made into prostitutes.
• India is where it takes fifteen years for girls held in prostitution via debt-bondage to purchase their freedom.
• India is where 95% of the children of prostituted women become prostitutes where ritual castration still takes place.
• India is where a nine-year-old girl from Pune was found living with a 54 year-old for over nine months and when contacted her Father said she was there with his consent. The man was released following an investigation and the Inspector General of Police said "paedophilia is a myth, it just does not exist."
• India is where the mafia kidnapped a World Health Organization doctor who was warned to stop probing the links betwen politicians, the mob and prostitution, where underage girls are rarely found in brothels because the pimps and owners receive tip offs from police.
• India is where women are still chattel and widows unwanted goods, where Fathers, brothers and husbands do not hesitate to sell their daughters, sisters and wives.
• India is where on average a woman is raped every hour but are often reluctant to report rape and as even after proving that she has been raped, the victims are ostracized from her family and community.
• India is where men throw acid into the faces of beautiful young women who do not wish to marry or consort with them and even petrol to burn them to death where according to the Hague Declaration: “Perpetrators enjoy virtual immunity from prosecution as the police, who often harbour caste prejudices, wilfully neglect to enforce the law”.
• India was where until a few years ago, they used to burn widows on the funeral pile until the British put a stop to it.
• India is where more than 10,000 girl babies are victims of infanticide each year. Many people feel that the actual number is much higher.
• India is where 250 million women and children live in desperate poverty with an income of less than a dollar a day
• India is where begging is an organized profession where mothers deliberately physically handicapped and disformed their children so as to increase their value as beggars.
• India is still largely a feudal, even tribal nation, living in the middle ages.
• India is where he Mumbai police can razed slum neighborhoods to the ground making 400,000 people, womena nd children, homeless and then follow up by beating up individuals whose home had been demolished.
Your mythical India does not exist. It never existed. Get it out of your head ... I suppose you are going to tell me now that you meant, "India is Virendra Dev Dixit" and "Virendra Dev Dixit is India"?
Yes, Bharat is a Brothel to quote the Murlis.