Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Post Reply
User avatar
tinydot
ex-BK
Posts: 304
Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by tinydot » 23 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:I was pretty shocked to read that Lekhraj Kirpalani had married his 15 year old daughter off to a 50 year old man.
I quoted this because this is what I remembered to one of Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children. I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her brother).

By the way, I am back, but heavily busy with work and family life. I got back my life last year. Thanks for the support of the members in this forum.

User avatar
tom
ex-BK
Posts: 139
Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by tom » 23 Jul 2008

tinydot wrote:I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her Brother).
Thank you tinydot, I never heard this before. Thinking of her childhood decorated with jewels, everyday new cloths and playing with diamonds ... How is it possible? Hard to believe that the leadership does not help her and don't take care of her when her Father donated everything to them? Ultimately they owe all their pomp and power to her Father. What is the Global Research Hospital for? Dadi Nirmal Shanta is spoilt by them to the extreme.

If it is true, only this event is enough to disgust them. On the other hand, I witnessed they are using Narain occasionally as a show figure letting him walk around in Gyan Sarovar and letting him give drishti and blessings to "Baba's children", although he is a non-BK, because his features are exactly same as Dada Lekh Raj. What a hypocrisy! I hope that our BK members follow up this inhuman sin and ask their center in charges and Seniors about this matter and we learn more about it.

User avatar
yogi108
BK
Posts: 137
Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by yogi108 » 23 Jul 2008

I am not surprised at this news at all since even Mama was not taken care by the sisters during her last days from the sources I have heard of ...

"In the Yagya only Money TALKS and everything else WALKS ".

Yogi

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by fluffy bunny » 23 Jul 2008

tinydot wrote:I quoted this because this is what I remembered to one of Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik children. I just heard that she has a cancer and living in extreme poverty. I feel sorry for her after what her dad (Lekhraj Kirpalani) had done to her. BKWSU won't extend any help from what I heard. Perhaps anyone can send some donations for her, c/o Dada Narain (her Brother).
This sounds terrible ... but very likely. We need to be accurate here though because the BKWSU will go over anything we say, criticize any slackness or use it against us. Can we revise some facts and be specific?

Did Lekhraj Kirpalani have two daughters? Palu and Surya Kumari? With all the nicknames, I get confused by which one was which.

I think it was Palu was married off to Mukhi Mangharam family member but was then taken back by Lekhraj Kirpalani because life was too tough for her. Wasn't this the one whose married contract stipulated that she had to walk on carpets all the time and have a driver and car available for her at all time (In 30s India?) but became a BK sister in Calcutta (we have her biography in the library)?

Is it the other one Surya? (I am sorry, I am without my notes right now).

newman
Friends and family of
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Some of my relatives are BKs.

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by newman » 24 Jul 2008

Some Bk had told me that even Dada VishwaKishore was not taken care properly in his last days

User avatar
mr green
ex-BK
Posts: 1100
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by mr green » 24 Jul 2008

Hi Tinydot, glad you have your life back, good to see you

User avatar
tinydot
ex-BK
Posts: 304
Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lekhraj Kirpalani's lokik daughter

Post by tinydot » 24 Jul 2008

ex-l wrote:This sounds terrible ... but very likely. We need to be accurate here though because the BKWSU will go over anything we say, criticize any slackness or use it against us. Can we revise some facts and be specific?
OK, I will take back my initial post after I confirmed from a source. That daughter named "Putu" was actually surgically operated by a BK doctor. So the BKWSU is actually helping them, but I don't know how far and if it is sufficient.

Anyways, my apology for my initial post.
mr green wrote:Hi Tinydot, glad you have your life back, good to see you
Thanks mr. green!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests