Personal issues

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 30 Sep 2009

I have started this thread so that any personal issues can be written here, else the purpose of the respective threads may get lost.


Dear Arjun soul,

Do you know what is dharma or karma philosophy?

Do you know what is dharmayuddh?

1)The person should have no wish to fight.

2)But in case, if fight is necessary, he should not be lazy.

3)The person who fights should not use his full power against the other. He should use his power according tothe capacity/attack of the other.

4), 5),.. I can go on listing.
----
Dear soul,

I have challenged like this only PBKs and some BKs who wanted to stop me from doing service independently. [Some Bk brothers used physical power against me. They criticized me and were threatening to me. Some arguements also happened(like here). At that time, I said to them that- hey my brothers, if you have conquered lust, then give me your directions, I will follow, else just Murli is my srimath.

So here also since PBKs say Mr. Dixit is Shankar, Satya Narayan, number one soul, advance knowledge, etc, etc.. I challenged them.

Dear Soul,

it is very difficult to make you understand what is karma philosophy.

If somebody challenges Tendulkar he need not accept it. It is his wish. He will not waste his time to play with somebody to accept challenge. But he need not hesitate. He will play in front of public or media, because he feels that both he and others will get benifited by that!

But if media people are selfish, he will not do that. He will keep quite! Not only that he has no thirst since he is already in swamaan. [So- I have no intention to search media people, but if you are interested, then I suggested/challenged to you(Because you had asked me- had I performed or ready to perform in Bk centres or Madhuban).

But he may play with his friends, but it is not challenging (Similarly I have said at some BK centres and some of my lowkik office people about myself. It is not for ego. It is just a friendship). This has accelerated effort of a Bk kumar. He personally thanked me. Others get tempted to put effort. Also in my lowkik place, when I deal with others in communication, there is no stress at all(since they all see me in that attitude). Since I have declared myself to be so, others have no hesitation, doubt about me. Hence communication is highly effective. There is no chance for misunderstanding.

It is pitiable that you do not know how to react or reply to querries. But,...

Dear Soul,

I believe that you will become one of my best friends in future, may be you remain as pbk and myself as bk.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thank You, Thank You and Thank You very much

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 30 Sep 2009

mbbhat wrote:I believe that you will become one of my best friends in future, may be you remain as PBK and myself as BK.
But you are already my brother by virtue of being God's child.

As regards your challenge to go naked in front of everyone to prove your purity, I have already expressed my views in another thread which I am reproducing here for information:
Even if you are serious about your challenge, please do not attempt it either in a BK center or on TV. You will either land in jail or you will be sent to some reform center. You may call us thieves and goondas, but still we do not want you to land in jail for indecent behavior. Even in foreign countries there are laws to punish such persons. It is better you contact any of the senior BK Brothers and tell them about your challenge and I am sure they will give you correct advice.

If you are really pure, the purity will reflect in your words and actions and also on your face. You need not show it physically by becoming naked in front of the world
.
I have nothing more to write. You are mature enough to take care of your interests.
Good luck.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 01 Oct 2009

Dear arjun soul,

Once again sorry to mention that you do not understand even the basics of karma philosophy.

1)You first approached me and challenged me to play cricket [= PBKs first approached BKs and challenged them that BKs do not understand Murli properly. PBKs are advanced, etc, etc].

2)In reply to your challenge, I reacted to you. I did challenge you and PBKs. [I did challenge both in dharna and in knowledge(we are discussing here].

3)but surprising thing is- instead of playing to the ball thrown by me, you are asking have you played cricket with others(have you performed in BK centres or Madhuban)?

----
Dear Soul,

Sometimes the same question has to be mentioned twice or thrice to you to get full reply from you. Because you write something else when asked something.

These are the reasons why I said- you do not know how to react.

And you are telling me I am making fuss!(in another thread).
---

but Hey dear actor,

you are 100% correct. because drama is accurate. so how can you be wrong!?

thank you.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 01 Oct 2009

Dear mbbhat Bhai,
Om Shanti and thanks for your reply.
OGS,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 01 Oct 2009

Dear Arjun soul,

Something more I would like to tell you about dharma and Karma philosophy.

What is the responsibility of each ?

1)Lowkik Gurus should have higher purity than common citizen, because they have authority over scriptures.

2)BKs should have higher purity than lowkik Gurus because they claim their knowledge is higher than those scriptures.

3)PBKs should have higher purity than BKs since they say their knowledge is more advanced than BKs.
---
Knowledge sits in pure intellect. So it become one's responsibility to have or attain higher purity over the former category.
--
If while a lowkik Guru starts teaching/advice to a common man, the common man challenges that Guru, he should appreciate him. He should either prove it, or simply say thanks, sorry, or nice words and leave. The Guru should not criticize him. But if quite a number of people from society challenge the Guru, he should prove it, else he is not fit to be there.

Similarly (when PBKs teach/give their knowledge to BKs) if a Bk challenges a PBK, the PBK should never criticize the BK. He should prove it, or just say goodbye as you have done now. [I do not say your purity is lesser than BKs. May be your purity is higher and you have no ego to express it. If so, I appreaciate all such PBKs].

But since their way of entering/coming to BKWSU is like disguising, I strongly feel it is responsibility of PBKs to be ready to accept such challenges.
------
I feel your following comment is like a kid trying to suggest/educate serious issues in life.
Even if you are serious about your challenge, please do not attempt it either in a BK center or on TV. You will either land in jail or you will be sent to some reform center. You may call us thieves and goondas, but still we do not want you to land in jail for indecent behavior. Even in foreign countries there are laws to punish such persons. It is better you contact any of the senior BK Brothers and tell them about your challenge and I am sure they will give you correct advice.

If you are really pure, the purity will reflect in your words and actions and also on your face. You need not show it physically by becoming naked in front of the world.
Dear Soul- sometimes I write with high spirit like waves rise in ocean(Sagar uchal maartaa hai). A person who does not know depth of a river- how can he understand ocean? Sorry- do not think that I am saying about myself. I am saying about something what mbbhat has written(say 10% of his writings). I have to forget even my name. I should forget that I am a BK. My aim is just to consider myself as soul that experiences 4500 yrs happiness out of 5000 yrs and nothing.

But I am very much thankful for your above comment because you really like me at least to some extent, otherwise, you would not had tried to suggest to me.

Anyhow, we all are part of one family, let it be BKs or PBKs.

Thank you dear soul and brother.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 04 Oct 2009

Arjun wrote:- Baba says I speak Murlis only in front of the children. Outsiders are not even allowed to enter the class, although BKs have been violating this rule ever since Brahma Baba left his body.
Dear soul,
You challenged a person(BKWSU). In turn, one of them challenged you. You could not face that or do not wish to face. In such cases, you lose all the rights to accuse them.

You can accuse a person only if he does a personal crime or social crime. And that too, if his crime is more than you.

What happens if anybody is permitted inside BKWSU? what do you lose? I feel if there is possibility of spiritual benifit, then any such action is according to srimat. Can you say no to this?

Baba had said the above Murli point keeping in view that the newcomers will get confused if they sit in the class directly. Because in olden days, people's attitude were different. Today people have become broadminded. Also, BKs were weaker in olden days.

If one is really interested and comes in positive mind, why should not that person be seated in the class?

Today, there are enough branches of BKWSU. Also BKs have grown up. They are more capable of handling such situations. So if BKs are able to handle such situations, why does it pinch you?

Are you jealous or just wish to write tit for tat?

Do you ask yourself why Baba would have said so while hearing/reading such Murli points?

Hence I will have to say once again- you do not know how to act/react in many situations- the so called advanced knowledge people/souls who say that they are in direct sustenance of God!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 05 Oct 2009

Arjun wrote:- When you repeatedly feel that you are bigger than ShivBaba and can edit his words I have nothing more to write.
These all are deviating away from the matter/issue.
You see- these are waste and totaly usless reactions.

When you write like that- I also sometimes act in that manner and say- I am bigger than ShivBaba, or whatever I like.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 05 Oct 2009

You see- these are waste and totaly usless reactions.
Thanks and Om Shanti.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 20 Oct 2009

Arjun wrote:- Does BKWSU agree with your views?
Dear Soul,
Stick to the matter first. Explain it and then ask whether BKWSU explain or not. First you should be able to explain independently/logically.

Do not mix the things.
You see- we touch food with our hands. We also touch dirty things in our hands. But do we keep both the things together? No.

So- when we are discussing about the matter, first discuss/explain according to your capacity. Then you can ask this question.
------------
I feel any Bk will agree that he became braahmin by 7 days course or Sakar Murlis and not Avyakt Murlis.
------------
Your above replies clearly prove my statements on previous occasions that you consider yourself to be bigger than ShivBaba and BKWSU.
Are you upset by arguements/discussions?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 26 Oct 2009

Rudraputra wrote to mbbhat:- blah blah blah.....let us know your so called PRAJAPITA....if you don't have any answer to it,better to keep mum rather than jumping in conclusion stating that Baba had already predicted about Mr. Dixit and so on....
by the way you as well as any B.K's never answered about the predictions of Murli points of 1966 which mentioned destruction of old world and rise of heaven with rule of Lakshmi-Narayan within 10 years?....leave everything and just try to answer us about this prediction made for 1976....
Dear Soul,
You being advanced knowledge souls should be more royal than BKs. First you should be able to reply to a question and then ask something. Are you upset with me? I request you please do not mix the things- That is- when I am asking who is false Prajapita (because Baba has said about that) you should first reply to that.
Then it is for you to ask me- who is Prajapita according to you? Is it not?

Dear Soul,

I agree that I(even BKs) do not know everything. I also agree that I have not been able to understand Murli fully. But I have found out many flaws in PBK philosophy. So I feel it is highly right to check pbk philosophy.

User avatar
RudraPutra
Posts: 259
Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To share knowledge along with the groups and to bring truth in front of everyone
with a hope that this might enlighten the truth in front of the joined members with an acknowledgement of knowing ShivBaba in an accurate form....
Contact:

Re: Personal issues

Post by RudraPutra » 26 Oct 2009

mbbhat wrote: Are you upset with me? I request you please do not mix the things- That is- when I am asking who is false Prajapita (because Baba has said about that) you should first reply to that.
Then it is for you to ask me- who is Prajapita according to you? Is it not?
....the question asked by me was not for first time.....even many times many other pbk's tried to get the answer for same from bk's but same type of reply we got from people like you and still you are asking for our royal attitude???....let it be.....i'll answer first(with hope that you would behave in similar way)...
there are many fake personalities trying to glare themselves as PRAJAPITA...i don't want to mention individual's name ....you can have your own research from members of splinter groups.....all categories of Vishnu Party,Krishna party,ppbk and so on are those groups.....you can have details from those members....
now i would like to know the answer of yours for my question.....i know whom you consider the fake one.....but want to know the real true present corporeal body costume of PRAJAPITA.....according to you?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 27 Oct 2009

Thank you for the reply.
My reply had already been posted in the respective thread. One more is put today.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 20 Nov 2009

Arjun soul wrote:- 1)if you have guts you should try to get official answers from BKWSU for the questions that PBKs and ex-BKs have been asking on free forums since last 6-7 years. BKWSU has not bothered to answer a single question. If anyone questions them on their forum they ban them immediately. 2) And here PBKs have been patiently answering all the questions 3)(I think thousands of questions have been answered, including hundreds of official Q&A) and still BKs like you have no hesitation in leveling false allegations against PBKs.
1)If PBKs have guts, they should be able to prove themsleves. They cannot accept any challenge at all!

If you have guts, Can you reply/explain

a)the Murli points mentioned in the thread Lies/Errors in Murlis ...?

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012

b)And Murli points on garland in common room

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2103

c) Who is Shiv and Who is ShivBaba? Are they different souls? in Common room

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2102

If you have guts, you/PBKs should be ready to do world service, not just putting in websites and papers.

First of all, PBKs have no right to ask any questions, because they belive that they had left yayga!

Not only that it is very clear how they mis interpret Murli points. then why should BKWSU bother about them?

It is not correct to give eductaion /technology to terrorrists. This applies to PBKs and most of ex BKs who accuse BKWSU.

How great you are- dear Arjun soul, taking support (or helping them, I do not know) of ek BKs in questioning BKWSU?

2)PBKs have no other work. they have no choice. Hence patiently! but here can you say whether your patience was better than me?

But if the answers of PBKs are seen, we can see how Murli points are mis interpreted by PBKs.

3)If we churn curd, we will get butter. But if we churn water or dirt what can be got? What is the use of those questions or answers?

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Personal issues

Post by arjun » 20 Nov 2009

mbbhat wrote:It is not correct to give eductaion /technology to terrorrists.
Dear brother,
You have so far called PBKs by many names and now you are calling us terrorists. OK, if you think we are terrorists, then you please lodge a police complaint against the PBKs. I do not wish to waste any more time in exchanging views with you anymore on this forum.

I thank you for reading my posts all these days.

I also wish you good luck in your life.

Thanks for giving me some extra time to do other forms of Godly Service.

On Godly Service,
Arjun

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Personal issues

Post by mbbhat » 21 Nov 2009

You have so far called PBKs by many names and now you are calling us terrorists. OK, if you think we are terrorists, then you please lodge a police complaint against the PBKs. I do not wish to waste any more time in exchanging views with you anymore on this forum.
You do not know the basics of karma philosophy or spirituality. When almighty govt is with us, should we file complaint at those police station.

I meant PBKs are spiritual terrorrists and it is clearly visible by your mis interpretation of Murli points and failing to explain the simple things.

I never forced anybody to reply.
----
One more thing- you accused me for using the word AREY.

I have never used word AREY on anybody (personally). I have not used Arey Arjun soul , etc. I have never targeted anybody personally (except the Chariot).

You had said- it is OK for elders to use the word Arey. But who is elder in spiritual life?
if you have guts you should try to get official answers.....
These are the words which come out when one has no answer to questions. I had said previously that when I discus about the issue, you take it personally. Bhaav swabhaav ke sanskar ke vash ho jaate ho.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests