Details about Virendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

For newcomers to the BKWSU, AIVV and this forum.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by mbbhat » 08 Sep 2010

new knowledge wrote:Dear Brother satyaprakash, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit had REALLY submitted his P. Hd. thesis entitled 'Sansaar ka Aadi Purush Kaun?' to Gujrat university in November 1969. he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
Dear Soul,

Will you say from where did you get the above information? Do you have copy of the thesis with you? Have you REALLY seen or read it?

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by Sach_Khand » 17 Sep 2010

new knowledge wrote:Dear Brother satyaprakash, Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit had REALLY submitted his P. Hd. thesis entitled 'Sansaar ka Aadi Purush Kaun?' to Gujrat university in November 1969. he stayed at the Kantamata's house for 3 months for the preparation of his thesis.
I think newknowledge should answer to the querries made my me and others regarding what he has written above. Why is newknowledge backing down from giving correct information that he has? Because Virendra Dev Dixit has used very common questions like these and is trying to prove himself as ShivBaba without himself giving correct answers to the questions he has raised. Also he is not directly accepting the knowledge he propagates but trying to prove himself indirectly.

So I think that those people who have corrrect information should give it in this forum.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

ak1972
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Re: Proof attached for baba virendra dev dixit's thesis

Post by ak1972 » 16 Oct 2010

Om Shanti

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Please find attached few pages of the thesis - ADINATH MAHAKAVYA, that was submitted by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit to Gujarat Universities Institute of Indology. The Thesis is completely handwritten by Baba Dixit & has close to 350 pages.

This is sufficient enough to prove that he is

1. a educated person
2. a post graduate
3. a candidate who had submitted his thesis,which was rejected.

It was also informed to me by his guide,that Mr. Dixit was an brilliant student with complete grasp on the scriptures of Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Buddhism & his thesis was rejected only on the grounds that he refused to delete the name of BRAHMAKUMARIS, as there are many references to the teachings of BK & from various scriptures in the thesis.

I hope all concerned whether in BK , PBK or people from outside who are interested in knowing about the educational back ground will henceforth stop this hear say & give rest to this topic of whether Baba Dixit was an educated person or not.

OGS
Opening page of thesis.jpg
Opening page of the thesis
P1010002.jpg
few extracted pages from the thesis
P1010004.JPG
Trimurthi picture used in Thesis

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11567
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by arjun » 17 Oct 2010

Dear ak1972,

Om Shanti and thanks a lot for producing a cogent proof of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit's educational qualification. But I don't know if his opponents will be satisfied even with this. They may tomorrow ask you to produce his Matric, Intermediate, Degree and Post Graduation certificates to prove that he has passed all these degrees.

I would be interested to know the response of satyaprakash who has been continuously attacking Baba Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs on this topic without waiting for the proof.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ak1972
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by ak1972 » 19 Oct 2010

Yes, i know some souls just for the heck of asking q will keep doing.All the best to them.

warrior
working towards unification
Posts: 284
Joined: 15 May 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Media
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: There is no Religion Higher than -- Truth.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by warrior » 21 Oct 2010

ak1972 wrote:Yes, i know some souls just for the heck of asking q will keep doing.All the best to them.
bah!
well done 12! 3 joined later but is also so special! ....bah!

satyaprakash
Posts: 264
Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash » 28 Oct 2010

ak1972 wrote:Please find attached few pages of the thesis - ADINATH MAHAKAVYA, that was submitted by Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit to Gujarat Universities Institute of Indology. The Thesis is completely handwritten by Baba Dixit & has close to 350 pages.
There is no Gujarat University Institute of Indology.
There is one Lalbhai Dalpatbhai Institute of Indology in Ahmedabad. This is a central government institution to preserve old scriptures and other artifacts. This is not an educational institution. This is not affiliated to Gujarat University. This is like a library. There is no registration for Phd from this institution. I do not know what is this story about submitting Phd to Gujarat University.
The scanned material only shows that it is not a regular research paper but only a preaching or propaganda material on Bramhakumaris. As the so called guide may be a follower of this cult and he may have simply signed with a rubber stamp.
Basic Phd degree requires pre-registration and atleast 5 years of hard work. It appears that Sri.Virendra Dev Dixit has not made any registration and reports say that he worked only for 3 months to make this propaganda material.
Further it is also clear that Sri.Virendra Dev Dixit has not done any college education. Even in the 'Wonderful Biography' there is no mention of this baba doing any college education. Only intermediate and TTC qualification is mentioned. In spite of repeated queries by me, Arjun or any other person has not given a verifiable reply.
For the above 2 reasons, no university will accept any theses.
Just claiming that something was submitted and hence it proves that he is having college education meant only for fooling gullible people.
Satya.

ak1972
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to discuss Gyan related points & participate in discussions posted

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by ak1972 » 02 Nov 2010

Hello Satyaprakash,

FYI Lalbhai Dalpatbhai insititute of Indology is very much capable of awarding PH.D. Why don't you first verify correctly by calling them up & talking to them before shooting out your thoughts,may be you are very knowledgeable, but that does not mean you know everything in this world.There are so many such institutes affiliated to Universities in India who award PH.d. I know of one professor in Jamanalal Bajaj institute of Management who had done his PH.D on Co-operative management from Vaikunth Mehta Institute of Co-operative management in Pune.

You should also note that nobody is such a fool to write blatantly on the top PHD Thesis presented to GUJARAT VishwaVidyalay (University) ,may be since it's written in Hindi, you are not aware & I assume that you do not know to read or write Hindi,so benefit of doubt is granted.

When it is so clearly mentioned as a Thesis presented obviously the man has done his PG,so again please do not act too smart & just for the heck of abusing or criticizing do not keep raising q.

As for wonderful biography there is some error in it as the person who has written or published has not verified it correctly,now that you are seeing the submitted copy itself I think this is enough evidence. As for the guide, you are talking as if you know him personally,if that is what you want to verify, instead of wasting your time talking to all of us who in your opinion are a bunch of fools, why don't you call LD institute & verify the fact about the institutes credibility, granting PHD in association with Gujarat University & also try talking to the guide Nr.Nagin shah ( if he is still alive).When Mr.Dixit submitted the thesis he was an ordinary person like you & me,so the guide was not associated with the BK or PBK.I think the current Director Mr.Jitendra Shah will be more than happy to oblige.

If you cannot do any of the above, my request to you is please do not come out with your half baked opinion & if you still want to q Mr.Dixit do a proper course come & ask q in front of all public & get your queries satisfied,don't act a like a coward & shoot things in a forum.

I may sound rude ,but that's the only way I think you Understand, as I read through all your comments you have been raising, is only on the basis of what members are sharing.

I have nothing personal against this soul, but its absolutely crazy that he goes on & on & on .Also note, that Google is not a solution for everything,please go & talk to the concerned institute & get things cleared.

OM Shanti

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by Sach_Khand » 02 Nov 2010

ak1972 wrote:Hello Satyaprakash,

FYI Lalbhai Dalpatbhai insititute of Indology is very much capable of awarding PH.D. Why don't you first verify correctly by calling them up & talking to them before shooting out your thoughts,may be you are very knowledgeable, but that does not mean you know everything in this world.
...
I have nothing personal against this soul, but its absolutely crazy that he goes on & on & on .Also note, that Google is not a solution for everything,please go & talk to the concerned institute & get things cleared.
Om Shanti
I think SatyaPrakash should take the advice seriously and do some homework before rasising blunt questions just for the sake of questioning. Including me, none is to gain by tarnishing someone's image. If SatyaPrakash is a serious student of BK knowledge, then he can raise questions regarding Murli points. If he is just interested in confirming himwelf the credibility of Virendra Dev Dixit in giving spiritual knowledge, it is impossible. Because spiritual knowledge cannot be given by just getting degrees in big institutions. If SatyaPrakash wants to check the truthfulness of the AIVV institution and Virendra Dev Dixit then he has the right to do it. But he should follow proper way. I mean, if he cannot beleive what is given here as proof then he should get it checked himself properly and then ask further questions.

I request personally to SatyaPrakash not to raise questions just for the sake of questioning or inorder to tarnish someone's image. Because, in the end it is himself that will be at loss by doing such deeds.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

satyaprakash
Posts: 264
Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash » 08 Nov 2010

Sach_Khand wrote:do some homework before rasising blunt questions
ak1972 wrote:FYI Lalbhai Dalpatbhai insititute of Indology is very much capable of awarding PH.D.
Interesting.
This Indology institute is not an university and hence cannot award Phd by itself.
Neither the website of this Indology institute mentions affiliation to Gujarat University nor Gujarat University website mentions this as an affiliated college.
The simple fact is that a rejected Phd is no proof of anything.
If an 5th standard fail person applies for IAS and if that application gets rejected, then is it proof that he is a graduate?
A spiritual person needs no degrees. Then why all these empty claims are being made? Even if someone proves that Dixit has gone to a college, then does it mean that he is a spiritual person?
I do not claim that I am wiser than AK1972. Let him be the wisest. It makes no difference to empty claims being made to fool people. Regarding Hindi, even though I am good in it, I can still learn more from our friend AK1972.
Only unemployed fellows can run around trying to prove non existing things. Others may have better work than disturbing important people in universities.
Regards,
Satya.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11567
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by arjun » 08 Nov 2010

If an 5th standard fail person applies for IAS and if that application gets rejected, then is it proof that he is a graduate?
Your example is completely out of place. It is well knownt that Amitabh Bachchan had applied for a job in Akash Vani (All India Radio) and was rejected. Will you compare him also with a 5th standard person applying for IAS? Just as Amitabh's talent spoke for itself, Baba Dixit's knowledge will speak for itself. You should be sensible enough to know that a 5th standard failed person cannot apply for IAS unless he has forged certificates. Such examples only reflect your state of mind. Instead of appreciating the efforts made by ak1972 to do research on the topic raised by you, you are discouraging and defaming him. I don't think even a 5th standard failed person will be so egotistic to defame a person who is trying to help you.
Only unemployed fellows can run around trying to prove non existing things. Others may have better work than disturbing important people in universities.
This statement only reminds me of the story of the wolf saying that the grapes are sour because it could not reach those grapes. Instead of just relying on the websites you should try to visit the place and persons whom ak1972 has visited instead of sitting here and defaming others who have made sincere efforts.

satyaprakash
Posts: 264
Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: Friends or Family of
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: trying to know more

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by satyaprakash » 08 Nov 2010

Dear Arjun,
can you please clarify this statement:
ak1972 wrote:As for wonderful biography there is some error in it as the person who has written or published has not verified it correctly
Earlier you had stated in your reply that Baba has personally gone through this biography and approved it after reading every word. Now this person AK1972 says that it is full of errors and not verified properly. Which is correct? Is the biography a bundle of lies? I was depending on it for my questions! Please note that the biography is not written by me. It is by PBK and they have to take responsibility for it. Simply telling that it has errors every time a question is asked is no answer.
If the biography is correct then this baba is not a graduate. If the biography is not correct then I have nothing to say.
Instead of answering a simple question:
What college did Virendra Dev Dixit go to? When did he pass? Which degree did he get?
Why do you want to hide from truth and ask people to go all round India to search for non existing details?


Satya

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by mbbhat » 08 Nov 2010

arjun wrote:Your example is completely out of place. It is well knownt that Amitabh Bachchan had applied for a job in Akash Vani (All India Radio) and was rejected. Will you compare him also with a 5th standard person applying for IAS? Just as Amitabh's talent spoke for itself, Baba Dixit's knowledge will speak for itself.
But when did Amitabh apply for the above job? After becoming famous and the world (at least Indians) accepted him or even before that? If he applied after becoming famous, then I think Arjun's example is completely out of place.

So- do you believe that Mr. Dixit also applied for PhD directly without doing graduate and post graduate?

Also- when PBKs believe- all teachings in Murli is just for and about bk/pbk world, why did Mr. dixit apply for PhD at lowkik government?
--- ---

What I have heard about Mr. Dixit is:- His English is good.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11567
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by arjun » 08 Nov 2010

satyaprakash wrote:Earlier you had stated in your reply that Baba has personally gone through this biography and approved it after reading every word. Now this person AK1972 says that it is full of errors and not verified properly. Which is correct?
As far as I know Baba has gone through the biography.
But when did Amitabh apply for the above job? After becoming famous and the world (at least Indians) accepted him or even before that? If he applied after becoming famous, then I think Arjun's example is completely out of place.

So- do you believe that Mr. Dixit also applied for PhD directly without doing graduate and post graduate?

Also- when PBKs believe- all teachings in Murli is just for and about BK/PBK world, why did Mr. dixit apply for PhD at lowkik government?
I think the above member (mbbhat) has once again started following the same tactics of arguments after a long spell of silence. However, I am answering for his information:
Amitabh applied for the job before becoming famous.
His second question is irrelevant as this question is the basis of all the discussions in many threads and just shows how this member is just interested in wasting others' time.
As far as I know Baba Dixit got the BK knowledge while preparing for Ph.D and thus incorporated the BK teachings in his thesis for Ph.D. He was a new BK at that time so the question of BK/PBK world does not arise at all.
If the above member (mbbhat) continues to ask questions just for the sake of argument then I would be constrained to be silent despite knowing the answers to his questions.

ANU
Posts: 309
Joined: 05 Jun 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Sharing the results of research in the story of the Yagya collected with co-operation with western students.

Re: Details about Veerendra Dev Dixit and AIVV

Post by ANU » 11 Nov 2010

Dear All participating in this session

I went through the entire conversation. Let me share with you my feeling - this is a shame. Some comments are rather rude, they could have been skipped, but I do understand the frustration that is behind them. Why is it so difficult for PBKs students to give simple answers to simple questions? If it is clear that the information delivered by them are contradictory, why do they try to cover this and do not accept facts? The biography of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit published in AIVV is a hagiography of the same sort as Adi Dev - the story of Brahma Baba. We cannot deny it. The intentions behind it were probably good, it was written out of love and respect for Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. Yet, this fact doesn't make it a real historical source of information as it it full of emotional expressions, it lacks a neutral perspective and what's worse - it doesn't provide with any reference and sources on which it was written. So from the point of view of an intelectual person who needs facts, it is useless. Brothers, please look at things from the neutral perspective, look at facts without judgement and let them speak for themsevelves. Do not try to justify anything and excuse it. It is very frustrating for someone who is looking for a logic answer to a short and clear question "exactly when, where, under whose guidence, under which conditions was the PhD thesis writen by Baba Virendra Dev Dixit". Answering to this question we do not need repeatedly get so affectionate, repeatedly ask questions about how things are dealed with in BKs or admonish people not to spoil the image of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit. This makes things even more suspicious and weird. Last year one of my friends who lives outside Bharat asked questions about that biography and education directly to Baba via e-mail. He did not receive definite answers, so he asked wether he could conduct a research on this and asked for help in contacting him with those who were around Baba Virendra Dev Dixit at the very beginning, so that he could conduct interviews, record them, gather information. He also planned going to places connected with Baba and find there documents. The answer he received suprised him a bit. He was told that those who were at the beginning can not be the sources of the information, becasue they are not PBKs any more. So, he thouth that it's a pity that he cannot gather the information from all the possible sources and gave up the idea of the research. I was also a bit surprised when I learnt about it. Meanwhile that friend of mine tried to verify some facts given in that biography. There are some facts about some married couple living in England now; they were involved in some incidents with those souls from the beginning. That couple is PBK now. They avoided any contact and didn'y give answers to simple questions.

I think that we could make the entire situation healthier if we provide people with simple facts:

1. the clear curriculum of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit education from the preliminary school up to the PhD degree.
2. the curriculum contains:

A. name of the school, place, time when the pupil/student attended the course, the name of the course and the name of the teacher-guide

B. the copy of the diploma/certificate if necessary

C. full details about the PhD post graduate course and thesis

This is very simple and clear and I believe that providing people with such details will satisfy them. Otherwise, if facts are different and it turns out that Baba thought about PhD and wrote a short conspect of what he wanted to research during the course in the future, it should also be written with appologise for making people confused. I don't have this information and cannot provide with them those who demand . But I can see that there are people in this forum who meet with Baba directly. Please clarify this topic finally and post the resume of Baba Virendra Dev Dixit in a clear and consistent form. Everyone remembers his life, so facts can be or shoudl be easily available from Baba Virendra Dev Dixit himself. After all he should definitely remember whether he attanted the entire course (4-5 years) for post graduate PhD and wrote the thesis which was rejected or he simple wanted to enter the post graduate PhD course and prepare a draft of what he will research during the course which is an usual routine in most of universities. Please, make a clear distinction between post graduate education and PhD post graduate education. They are not the same. Usually PhD lasts for 4-5 years and involves a lot of work as an assistant in the university, while regular post graduation studies last for 1-2 years and give simply additional education.

The facts from the Biography:
"Baba Virendra Dev Dixit had entered PBIVV, Paladi centre,2 B, Prabhua park, Ahemadabad for 1st time on 30th Nov 69 after 4-6months, during his research work, after the demise of Dada Lekhraj Brahma the conductor of PBIVV on 18th Jan 69. BK Vedanti attended to him there. "

"Meanwhile the subject for the academic research selected by Baba Dixit was such that he started tallying it with Baba’s Murlis. When the contents of scriptures were tallying with Baba’s Murlis, then he started enjoying the research work. The thesis that emerged contained everything that Baba Dixit understood on his own from ShivBaba’s Murlis."

It has not been stated that he completed the work, but rather that he was doing research. Would a person who became intoxicated with the Divine Knowledge to the extent that he would bring about major changes in BKs world care about the wordly education? Would he really work hard and spend years to get the PhD title, something that is rather against the Shrimat contained in SM?

By the way, I read about Baba Virendra Dev Dixit submitting his PhD thesis to Nirwair Bhai. He who was challenging the BKs, he who was supposed give importance to mothers and kayas in the Yagya, he who was supposed first notice that brothers supressed mother in the Yagya goes to BK Nirwair Bhai and presents him his thesis? Really? Hard to believe, indeed.

Anyway, whatever happened around this biography, it undermmined the credibility of AIVV as a responsible group. I do worry about it, because the history of BKs seems to repeat in AIVV. People cannot receive honest and clear answers to their simple questions about the education curriculum of a person who is alive. What a shame guys. Let's reform.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests