PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 31 Jul 2012

Agreed with you to some extent. Because BKs are weak and still far from their goal.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11589
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by arjun » 04 Aug 2012

1)Does AIVV believe Mr. Dixit as Prajapita?
2) Do they claim or believe that their body will not perish after the huge destruction?
3)What is date of birth of Sevakram? Dothey believe Mr. Dixit is the same soul of Sevakram?
4) Do PBKs believe that God is presently coming in Mr. Dixit?
5)Do they call themselves as Confluence aged Narayan, Krishna, etc?
6)Many more can be put here.

Is PBK ready to answer to these questions to public ?
Already answered and discussed. I don't have time for arguements.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 04 Aug 2012

Already answered and discussed. I don't have time for arguements.
I did not ask whether it is discussed in this forum. Is it declared to public? If so,when and where?

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny » 04 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:I did not ask whether it is discussed in this forum. Is it declared to public? If so,when and where?
Do the BKs "publicly declare" to the United Nations and VIPs what their god tells them ... that they are to inspire and "give courage" to the scientists to use the nuclear bombs, and that all attempts to save the Earth are futile?

Do the BKs even make "public" their teaching to their adherents, never mind non-BKs?

In English, we say, "The pot calling the kettle black" ... (an idiom used to claim that a person is guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another).

The BKWSU will also be the biggest liar because they have told the biggest lies to the most people for the longest time.


It is obvious that the message of the PBKs is only relevant to BKs, why would they speak to non-BKs who would not understand the language of the religion?
  • One would not expect a primary school student to be taught PhD level, would you?
    One would always go to a general doctor before being sent to a specialist, would not you?


What is the problem, mbbhat? Your arguments are so weak they are countered by simple logic.
  • It is the role of the BKs to deal with the general public.
    It is the role of the PBKs to challenged, correct and make adjustments to BKs ... not the general public.
Then one realises that even being a basic PBK is not the end of the journey.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 04 Aug 2012

Do the BKs "publicly declare" to the United Nations and VIPs what their god tells them ... that they are to inspire and "give courage" to the scientists to use the nuclear bombs, and that all attempts to save the Earth are futile?
When BKs have been putting exhibitions publicly. [may be in some countries- it may be slow due to strict religious laws there]. What is the need to approach UNO for this?
Will syllabus of medical College be taught to the first standard class? You questions are meaningless!
PBKs ask big big questions to BKWSU and do not openly say to open public.

the point is- what is aim in life, what effort should be done and how it should be done- these should be openly said. BKs have done this. PBKs have not disclosed these to public and they demand answers from BKWSU! It is seen that you cannot see PBKs failing here. OK- go on supporting PBKs!

BKs had declared their claims openly even in the very beginning of Om Mandli to public. I think- Brahma Baba had written many letters even to Govt officials.
The BKWSU will also be the biggest liar because they have told the biggest lies to the most people for the longest time.
May be true. But the essence needed for spiritual growth is not hidden by BKs. But will PBKs say to open public- that one needs to remember God in Mr. Dixit's body only to become pure?
Also- why did not hey say this open public from 1976 itself?
It is obvious that the message of the PBKs is only relevant to BKs, why would they speak to non-BKs who would not understand the language of the religion?
Then why do they need public now?
Then why are you here - Are you BK or PBK? [joke]
What is the problem, mbbhat? Your arguments are so weak they are countered by simple logic.
Again personal comments from ex BKs! I think- it fits to you far better than me.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny » 04 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:What is the need to approach UNO for this? ... Then why do they need public now?
The point I am making is that both the BKs and the PBKs do whatever they feel is *politically expedient* for their cause.

So far, it has been suggested that such leaflets are not official but the responsibility of certain individuals acting on their own initiative. If that is so ... and I do not know if it is ... then the organization cannot be blamed for it.
Then why are you here - Are you BK or PBK? ... you cannot see PBKs failing here ... go on supporting PBKs!
As you know, I am neither and I don't support the PBKs. What I support is rational and objective research and information, and I aspire to purely logical discussion. There is plenty I disagree with the PBKs about but I encourage them to make the BKWSU a better, more honest place.

I respect Virendra Dev Dixit for attempting to research the essence of the knowledge, and keeping alive a little flame of truth, whereas the BKs have specialised in falsehood, re-writing and milking the knowledge for money.
Again personal comments from ex BKs! I think- it fits to you far better than me.
No, a "person comment" would be to call you an "ass hole", for example, but I have never done that. To say your arguments are weak is a fair and objective statement of fact.

I took the time to answered you logically and share what I have learned but, in truth, I don't think you want answers.


I think you should go and do the PBK bhatti and find out what they really think and what they are really like on inside.

I've heard that Virendra Dev Dixit avoids making such claims. I have no idea if it is true or not. But what I do think is that the PBKs live closer to the original values of the BK movement than BKs do.

BTW, do you follow the Maryadas and Shrimat? Are you a pukka BK 7 days a week, or just an "internet" BK?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 04 Aug 2012

I think you should go and do the PBK bhatti and find out what they really think and what they are really like on inside.
For that there is need to give letter of faith. And I do not wish to give false letter and go there.
BTW, do you follow the Maryadas and Shrimat? Are you a pukka BK 7 days a week, or just an "internet" BK?
Again personal comment. I think- I have said here that I am a fool when someone asked me so. It stands even now.

BTW, my internet connection is going to cut today. So- I may not be regular from tomorrow. Sweet remembrances to all.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11589
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by arjun » 04 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:I did not ask whether it is discussed in this forum. Is it declared to public? If so,when and where?
Phone numbers, website, email address have been given along with the questions on the stickers to enable general public or BKs to know the answers.
the point is- what is aim in life, what effort should be done and how it should be done- these should be openly said. BKs have done this. PBKs have not disclosed these to public and they demand answers from BKWSU!
PBKs have put up the entire advance knowledge in the form of Audio/Video/Printed Murlis and literature on their official website. But even after 75 years BKWSU is afraid of putting up Murlis and other literature on their website. In fact as fluffy-bunny has said they have been cutting and editing the words of God and changing their history to suit their convenience.
May be true. But the essence needed for spiritual growth is not hidden by BKs. But will PBKs say to open public- that one needs to remember God in Mr. Dixit's body only to become pure?
Also- why did not hey say this open public from 1976 itself?
We have been telling everyone that God has come in corporeal form. We don't use lokik names. But BKs used to tell the world before 1969 that Shiv has come in Brahma Baba, but after 1969 they have been forgetting even Brahma Baba and have been propagating the senior Dadis and sisters at the cost of ShivBaba.
For that there is need to give letter of faith. And I do not wish to give false letter and go there.
So, until then u will be spreading half-baked knowledge and rumours about PBKs. All the best.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny » 05 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Again personal comment. I think- I have said here that I am a fool when someone asked me so.
Excuse me for correcting your English again but, no, to ask if you follow Maryadas is not a "personal comment".

Personal is used as an adjective regarding comments when they are offensive, critical, slighting or insulting ... to politely ask a direct, relevant question is reasonable. I take it you don't.

However, it is a relevant matter if you are a BK who is not fully following the Maryadas. I am sorry but I have met more than a few of those on the internet.

I don't fully follow the BK Maryadas ... but then I am not a BK so they don't apply to me ... but my lifestyle is very close to BK Maryadas and was before I took the BK course. As a BK, I just found that unless I was following the Maryadas, and doing around Amrit Vela and around 2 hours meditation every day my level of consciousness definitely fell down to sub-Brahmin level and the vices influence.

Consequently, I really only prefer to discuss Gyan with BKs who are above that level so I can be sure they are not just being body-conscious whilst using the language of Gyan.

A BK who does not follow the principles is in no position to tell anyone to do anything.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 06 Aug 2012

You can check how many "I" s and "You"s are there in your posts and come to conclusion yourself.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny » 06 Aug 2012

My conclusion is because you do not want to speak out openly and honestly, you are hiding something.

Most people would have the same conclusion.

Writing "I" is not the same as having ego. Ego comes in many forms and hides behind many different approaches.


Do you want to exclude any personal discussion because you are hiding things which if raised in discussion might damage your position?

Is there any benefit from speaking theoretically only? I think theory is a very small part, it is the practise of the person that defines their character.

One is what one does, not what one says.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 07 Aug 2012

PBKs have put up the entire Advanced Knowledge in the form of Audio/Video/Printed Murlis and literature on their official website.
When it was put first in web site? when advanced knowledge was available from 1976, why there was so much delay?

so- for those who are not computer literates?

And AIVV have been posting letters to many BK centres every month - by a magazine called - "Kourav- Pandav".

When AIVV can post many such magazines to BK centres, have they posted their knowledge to other people during that time itself?

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:When it was put first in web site? when advanced knowledge was available from 1976, why there was so much delay?
Because the internet did not go public until 1995.
When AIVV can post many such magazines to BK centres, have they posted their knowledge to other people during that time itself?
Does a university send its PhD programs to kindergartens? No, it targets post-graduates only.

Please move along.

Everyone understands that PBK is advance knowledge to BK's basic knowledge and so, of course, they will only target those who have already passed basic knowledge.

It is the job of the BKs to provide basic knowledge and would be impossible of the PBKs to speak to target non-BK because they don't believe, don't understand the basic language and don't have any spiritual connection.

OK, so you don't like PBKs targeting BK centers. We understand that, so just say it. ... But that is life, everyone has free will to do as they wish.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11589
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by arjun » 08 Aug 2012

When it was put first in web site? when advanced knowledge was available from 1976, why there was so much delay?
mbbhat Bhai, I think you are here just for arguement sake and to waste our time. You know very well that the number of PBKs was and is still very small. Even until the year 2000 there were very few PBKs and there were just one or two mini-Madhubans. There was hardly any computers or computer literate persons. It was with a lot of hard work that such a huge volume of clarification Murlis, discussions and literature was put up on website.

But what about the BKs? Despite having lakhs of followers and a huge financial back-up they haven't put the Murlis or literature on their website so far. Why don't you show the same eagerness to question them? It just shows your jealousy for the PBKs.

Well, will it make any sense if I ask why did BKs not have a website in 1936?
I hope you will avoid asking such silly questions and save everybody's time.
And AIVV have been posting letters to many BK centres every month - by a magazine called - "Kourav- Pandav".
I have already told you several times - half baked knowledge is dangerous. Kaurav Pandav magazine is not brought out by PBKs. In fact we don't have any magazine. We try to save money by sending everything for free by email and through our website.

Illiterate persons are contact personally to give message. If you wish to know how many illiterate or less educated persons come to mini-Madhubans you can come and check the daily sign register.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PBK Rally in Mt Abu Feb 2012

Post by mbbhat » 08 Aug 2012

Because the internet did not go public until 1995.
so- non PBk knows why AIVV did not do that. you say- you do not support PBKs, but when they fail to reply, you try to support them.

but, it is true that you do not support them. but the point is- you need them to criticize BKWSU. It is like political friendhip. Carry on.
Does a university send its PhD programs to kindergartens? No, it targets post-graduates only.
but, now they need kindergarten (public)- right?
Everyone understands that PBK is Advanced Knowledge to BK's basic knowledge and so, of course, they will only target those who have already passed basic knowledge.
yes, this is what i am asking. why do they need public now? Is it not a sign of frustration?
[you are not answering to point- or probably not able to catch what is questioned like PBKs]
OK, so you don't like PBKs targeting BK centers. We understand that, so just say it. ... But that is life, everyone has free will to do as they wish.
OK- so if you don't like me targeting ( actually replying) PBKs, We understand that, so just say it.... but that is life. everyone has free will ...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests