Are BKs equal to Islam?

DEDICATED to BKs.
For those involved with the Brahma Kumaris, to discuss issues about the BKWSU in a free and open manner.
Post Reply
User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by fluffy bunny » 06 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Another Murli point- Baba does not prohibit anything except - Biscope (cinema).


I remember that ... and I can tell you BKs ignore it.

Personally, I think one has to consider the time and context of when the Murli was spoken and, especially, who was sitting in the class at the time.

There is a tendency for some BKs, and especially PBKs, to take everything said in the Murli as if it applies to all of time and all places but my impression of the Murlis was that some of the conversation was merely specific to the people who were sitting in front of Lekhraj Kirpalani at the time, around or had just left.

The statement "Baba does not prohibit anything" is a bit large ... and absurd if you think about. "God" comes to earth and the only thing he prohibits is going to the cinema? Everything else is OK?


I understand the reason Lekhraj Kirpalani was against the cinema because in his early days he went to see a romantic movie and it impressed him so much that he went and became married and then regretted that so much. I think this was in the Murli also but I certain remember being told it.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 07 Aug 2012

SM 29-12-76(2):- Baap kahte hain chalte phirte, khaate, peetay Baap ko Yaad karo. BHAL GHOOMO, PHIRO. SIRF BISCOPE KE LIYE BABA MANAA KARTE HAIN. Kyonki bioscope ko kahaa jaataa hai hell. Biscope may jaanaa maanaa hell may jaanaa. Bahut gand hai vahaan. Yah hai hi gandi duniyaa, gande manushy. Gussey may aakar ek do ko gaali bhi dete hain na- “YE (mostly shoul be YOU) DIRTY BRUTS”. -83-

= Father says- while walking, roaming, drinking, remember Father. OK- roam. Baba prohibits just cinema. Because cinema is hell. .......
------------ ---------
For the price of one badge, 5 to 15 children's lives could be saved.
What is sure that- the child saved will dedicate its life to save other children in future?

I was asked from my superiors in my organization where i work- "Dear mbbhat, you donate so much to that organization (BKWSU). will you please donate to educate a student? Will you take responsibility of educating a student for three years (a proffessional course)"

I replied- can you guarantee- "that child will not add anything to the population and dedicate its life (I do not expect him to become BK) in at least social service or environmental protection and be free from any addictions like smoking cigaretss, alcohol, etc?"

If that is the case, I am ready to do. else, what is the point in helping if that also becomes a citizen like theirs (who just try to help their family and not others)?

then they got convinced the importance of- why first knowledge only should be given and if one develops faith, then only he should be helped.
-------------
this is Kaliyug. everyone is sinner.

some may feel bad to see such children in pitiable state. But , when a person does crime, we do not feel pity. We feel anger. But actually we should feel pity. Because the same person is going to become such child in next birth.

that is why Baba says- become trikaaladarshi= see past, present and future- all together. not just half (present stage of a person). Half knowledge is dangerous.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 07 Aug 2012

Arjun wrote:- Such pictures have been prepared by the PBKs unofficially for service.
Is this srimath or manmath? At least do PBKs take permission from the Chariot before using them? Is there no control of god even in PBKs family?

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:some may feel bad to see such children in pitiable state. But , when a person does crime, we do not feel pity. We feel anger. But actually we should feel pity. Because the same person is going to become such child in next birth.
It is nice to know that when a BK looks at a starving child you think, "no need to worry, they must have been a criminal in their last life".

I wonder what the karma for that is ...? Probably to be reborn as a starving child in your next life and experience such a lack of compassion.

How much of our understanding of Karma has been corrupted by the BKs and their desire to have us give our money to them rather than some other cause? They living off it.

And what is the bad karma of wasting 15,000 Rupees on a gold jewellery when such human injustice surrounds you ... never mind the bad karma, what is the negative PR value? What level of body consciousness does it represent?


I have never met a BK so far who has been able to explain the mechanism of karma ... not the theory or faith of karma but how it practically functions. How it control our environment. It's just a faith or an excuse.

Why did Lekhraj Kirpalani want to "uplift the women in India", as the BKs claim, if it was just their bad karma to be born a woman?


There is no way to prove "karma" works universally at that level and no way to disprove it, other than to point out how improbable it and how poor an explanation of how karma works believers have. It is just faith and a faith India has been criticised for, for hundreds of years.


Most of the starving or sex trafficked children committed no other crime than being born to poor farmers whose lives are subject to forces beyond their influences, everything from weather changes to global market values to bad landlords.

It has been proven that education of women and their social upliftment rapidly reduces child birth levels. The BK movement is dependent on a huge army of humanity to support it who do not follow the principles; from the farmers who grow food, to the miners who did metals, to the engineers who make technology, to the doctors who make medicines, to the electricians who power our lives and so on ... all of whom benefited from some education.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 08 Aug 2012

I wonder what the karma for that is ...? Probably to be reborn as a starving child in your next life and experience such a lack of compassion.
May be a thief. Or might have prohibited others in getting their bread and butter, etec, etc- you can guess.
How much of our understanding of Karma has been corrupted by the BKs and their desire to have us give our money to them rather than some other cause? They living off it.
If they desire, it is their mistake. for such mistakes, they will repent.
And what is the bad karma of wasting 15,000 Rupees on a gold jewellery when such human injustice surrounds you ... never mind the bad karma, what is the negative PR value? What level of body consciousness does it represent?
It really represents body consciousness. but- i got one news. the gold was not purchased. Many BKs donate gold to Baba as service. they just made badges from them. and even most of the gift items were not purchased for this purpose, but also- which children have given to Madhuban as service.

Your questions are very very silly. Because just 108 are going to pass. So- these are going as per drama. These do not prove god is absent in BKWSU and is in AIVV, etc (according to Murli words).
Why did Lekhraj Kirpalani want to "uplift the women in India", as the BKs claim, if it was just their bad karma to be born a woman?
He did not. Even god did not do so. God just role his play in drama. If we catch just half knowledge, we fail. see the drama, or the whole population 600 crore people in our mind. Then only we will be carefree.
It is just faith and a faith India has been criticised for, for hundreds of years.
True. It is drama. role of 5000 yrs is fixed in every soul pre ordained. Baba says in Murli- no one is to be blamed. Anyone who is body conscious will experience punishment, whether it is Bk or non BK or PBK.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Aug 2012

Why did Lekhraj Kirpalani want to "uplift the women in India", as the BKs claim, if it was just their bad karma to be born a woman?
mbbhat wrote:He did not.
To a degree, this was a trick question on my behalf ... it is a half truth often put out by the Western BKs in an attempt to make them and Lekhraj Kirpalani look better to Westerners and feminists. I am also not sure if Lekhraj Kirpalani or their god ever suggested it either ... but someone with more Murlis than I might be able to confirm better, one way or another. I am sure the BKs often saying though, dishonestly.

Ditto, "uplifting the poor" ... did he ever claim to do that?


Elsewhere, I wondered which company got the contract to melt down the gold and make the jewellery badges. They made a nice profit. Was it a BK's company or did someone get a backhander?


As to the gold gifts, yes, it is true. We have discussed this as well. Local centers often encourage both rich and poor BKs to donate their gold jewellery. For much of India, especially the relatively poor, golden jewellery was their way or saving and passing over wealth, especially via their women/daughters.

Like gypsies in the West, who probably came from India, they wore their wealth in the form of golden and silver jewellery that would be cashed in when times are hard.

It is no surprise to discover the BKWSU targeting it as a way of getting more wealth. They always target where the wealth is. However, it represents a poor economic transfer as value is lost each time gold is made into jewellery and then melted down.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 08 Aug 2012

i have heard some more reasoning from sister incharges (why not to sell that gold and convert it into money and use for service). But it would be waste to discuss that with you.
so- thank you.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by fluffy bunny » 08 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:i have heard some more reasoning from Sister incharges (why not to sell that gold and convert it into money and use for service). But it would be waste to discuss that with you.
A waste ... or just not wanting to give the game away?

What am I to guess ... undisclosed tax or duty implications perhaps?


Gold always was a good way for gangs to laundering wealth.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 09 Aug 2012

or just not wanting to give the game away?

What am I to guess ... undisclosed tax or duty implications perhaps?
Let us assume- when the gold is sold, if tax is to be paid, so- why should we waste Baba's money? [who knows - in future- there could be green signal for sisters to sell it, and then the individual tax would be very less or nil, or will not come into picture.

I feel pity and just smile- when you talk about tax, etc. BKWSU does world service which the lowkik govt is yet to know. So- even if you think so (to save tax, BKWSU had done so or even more ), i do not feel that as wrong from moral point of view. \
-----------
And-
If any Bk does mistake, i am happy. Because my rank in front of Baba uatomatically becomes better. i am overtaking that soul. If they do good, they are helping my most beloved Baba. So- even if a BK is good or bad, both are equally to me. this is the balance here- between a student life and family feeling.
----------
Detailed matter may not be available even with sister incharges- why tho gold is not sold, etc. And I am also not interested to discuss these issues with any BK, since i am interested to discuss from knowledge point of view. Because I will bring down their attention from knowledge and service to these things. Let the highest administrators think about these.

Initially i was not comfort by this news of celebration. for a week, this thought was there inside me. then i questioned this with someone. As soon as I got some hint about this matter, I did not try to listen at all. I was satisfied even more. then felt, why should i think negative. Let others comment anything. We will/should move.

and who are all these? Our own family. Let them enjoy. when they have sacrificed a lot, let them enjoy. and since they all have been given highest knowledge, each one is responsible for his/her karma. so- why should i bother?

See- this is the one that keeps us safe from negative thoughts. Because in BKWSU each one is responsible for himself. Because everyone believes that he has highest knowledge - even than worldly laws. so- he cannot complain outside and is responsible for himself. a great power of knowledge that has power to put full stop any time, anywhere and in any matter.

So- all the best once again.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by arjun » 09 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Is this srimath or manmath? At least do PBKs take permission from the Chariot before using them? Is there no control of god even in PBKs family?
Again an egotistic comment from His Magesty :D The day is not far away when you may declare yourself as the next Chariot. :D If you think that there is no control of God in PBK family, why don't you come and control the PBKs with your wealth of knowledge? ;-)

I can only quote a Murli point in front of His Magesty Mr mbbhat:

“तो यह ओपीनियन भी बहुत जरूरी है। आजकल जिनसे तुम ओपनिंग आदि कराते हो, वह लिखते हैं ब्रह्माकुमारियाँ अच्छा काम करती हैं। बहुत अच्छी समझानी देती हैं। ईश्वर को प्राप्त करने का रास्ता बताती हैं, इससे लोगों के दिल पर सिर्फ अच्छा असर पड़ता है। बाकी यह ओपीनियन कोई भी नहीं लिखकर देते कि दुनिया भर में जो मनुष्य कहते हैं ईश्वर सर्वव्यापी है, यह बड़ी भूल है। ईश्वर तो बाप, टीचर, गुरु है। एक तो मुख्य बात है यह, दूसरा फिर ओपीनियन चाहिए कि इस समझानी से हम समझते हैं गीता का भगवान कृष्ण नहीं है। भगवान कोई मनुष्य या देवता को नहीं कहा जाता है। भगवान एक है, वह बाप है। उस बाप से ही शान्ति और सुख का वर्सा मिलता है। ऐसी-ऐसी ओपीनियन लेना है। अभी जो तुम ओपीनियन लेते हो वह कोई काम की नहीं लिखते हैं। हाँ, इतना लिखते हैं कि यहाँ शिक्षा बहुत अच्छी देते हैं। बाकी मुख्य बात जिसमें ही तुम्हारी विजय होनी है, वह लिखाओ कि यह ब्रह्माकुमारियाँ सत्य कहती हैं कि ईश्वर सर्वव्यापी नहीं है। वह तो बाप है, वही गीता का भगवान है। बाप आकर भक्तिमार्ग से छुड़ाए ज्ञान देते हैं। यह भी ओपीनियन जरूरी है कि पतित-पावनी पानी की गंगा नहीं, परन्तु एक बाप है। ऐसी-ऐसी ओपीनियन जब लिखें तब ही तुम्हारी विजय हो। अभी टाइम पड़ा है।“(ब्रह्माकुमारियों द्वारा प्रकाशित रिवाइज़्ड साकार मुरली दिनांक 10.09.09, पृ. 1 एवं 2)

“So, this opinion is also very necessary. Now-a-days, the persons whom you call for opening ceremonies, etc. write that the Brahmakumaris do a good work. They explain very nicely. They show the path to reach God; this leaves only a good impression on the hearts of the people. But nobody writes the opinion that what people say throughout the world that God is omnipresent is a big mistake. God is a Father, a teacher and a guru. One main topic is this; then secondly an opinion is required that we understand through this explanation that God of Gita is not Krishna. No human being or deity is called God. God is one; He is the Father. We get the inheritance of peace and happiness only from that Father. You have to obtain such opinions. The opinion that you obtain now is not useful. Yes, they just write that teachings imparted here are very good. But the main topic through which you are going to gain victory is when they write that these Brahmakumaris say the truth that God is not omnipresent. He is the Father; He is the God of Gita. The Father comes and frees us from the path of Bhakti and gives knowledge. The opinion that the purifier of the sinful ones is not the Ganges of water, but one Father is also necessary. Only when they write such opinions that you will gain victory. There is still time.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 10.09.09, pg 1&2 published by BKs in Hindi, narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba; translated by a PBK; the words within brackets in the English version have been added by the translator to clarify the meaning)

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by fluffy bunny » 09 Aug 2012

What am I to guess ... undisclosed tax or duty implications perhaps?
mbbhat wrote:Let us assume- when the gold is sold, if tax is to be paid, so- why should we waste Baba's money?

I feel pity and just smile- when you talk about tax, i do not feel that as wrong from moral point of view.
Why? Because it is the law. The BKs take benefit from the government and the public purse, taxes go to pay for roads and sewers, and security and education etc.

I have known that for a long time the BKs have had or teach this attitude towards worldly laws. In the old days they used to teach it was OK to steal stationary etc and use office equipment from the workplace, and even thought it was for the benefit of the employer. Where ever they go, they have had as "flexible" an approach towards money and paying taxes and so on as they have had telling the truth to followers. Truly, they are quite amoral or lawless. I think they see themselves as above the lokik law and anything lokik as an obstacle to be avoided or ignored if possible.
  • "The end justifies the means"
I can imagine that they now think each devoted BK will be able to sell the badge, and afford the train back to Mount Abu for Destruction time.

rmn

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by rmn » 09 Aug 2012

I can imagine that they now think each devoted BK will be able to sell the badge, and afford the train back to Mount Abu for Destruction time.
My dear FB, why u are so much angry on BKs. Any bad treatment u got from Mount Abu/Main centre or Local centre.
thank

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 09 Aug 2012

Why? Because it is the law.
Law changes. what can you say then? That too, in India, many things change frequently.

OK-but you might have heard one thing- after the 14 years bhatti, the Dadis were sent for Godly service- they had no money. they just sat, that too in first class compartments in train and travelled. The TTEs did not put fine. even he was inspired by them.

You may be knowing - how global hospital came.

Law of god/dharm is above law of politicians or constitution.

If one follows dharma, he need not borthe. Even lowkik Bhagavadgita says so. in every religion- there are something called as miracles done by their own God, may be which is above worldly law. you may not understand these.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by mbbhat » 09 Aug 2012

So- it seems that- there is no control over PBKs by Chariot.

On one hand, PBKs say- Brahma Baba is mother and hence- no strict. and Mr. dixit is Father and hence strict. But, when PBKs do picture unofficially- then there is no strict rule of even Father.

so- contradicting themselves.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11584
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: Are BKs equal to Islam?

Post by arjun » 10 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:So- it seems that- there is no control over PBKs by Chariot.

On one hand, PBKs say- Brahma Baba is mother and hence- no strict. and Mr. dixit is Father and hence strict. But, when PBKs do picture unofficially- then there is no strict rule of even Father.

so- contradicting themselves.
ShivBaba has control over the Yagya. If you find any pictures of Baba Dixit or Sister Vedanti or anyone else in any of the mini-Madhubans, Gitapathshalas or official literature, then you can say that ShivBaba has no control, but if any PBK prepares any picture on his own and spreads it on the internet what can ShivBaba do? That individual is doing that on his own risk.

Moreover, whoever has prepared the picture has tried to do it on the basis of the knowledge given in the Murlis.

You have called ex-BKs and PBKs as monkeys. Can we blame Dadi Janaki or BKWSU for your loose tongue?

I am sure you will deliver a big lecture again on the above sentences. ;-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests