An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 25 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:I do not know about this. Do you think- BKs believed that god Brahma is omnipresent?
No, they just believed Lekhraj Kirpalani was Prajapati God Brahma.

They had the concept of the Brahm "Divine Light" being omnipresent.

Specifically what they used to say is that a human being is great that god (Brahm). Your starting points to study this would be Om Radhe's "Is this Justice?" and the Divine Messages which were sent out before the 1940s.

But ... the one thing I cannot seem to get an answer from any BKs is how, when and by whom Shiva was finally announced to the BKs around 1950 or so.

You cannot say this is a little thing. It is such a BIG thing, it is impossible to be forgotten. Imagine ... for 14 years you have surrendered yourself and remembered Lekhraj Kirpalani as Brahma/Krishna ... then one day a definite event must have happened when Lekhraj Kirpalani or others said, "No, there is someone else and he is called Shiva" ... or Shiva possessed someone and said, "No, I am Shiva".

You would not forget that.

Now, there would have been shock, confusion, discussion and then a specific decision that from this day on it was "God Shiva" ... hence, I suggest, why they hid, buried or destroyed all the old materials. Then Jagdish Chander came along to falsify a feasible story based on Hindu Bhakti and a number of different stories of characters.

Now, you cannot say all the girls/women were stupid. There were clearly not. So it was a deliberate, mutual decision. To my mind it could even explain why so many of the early Murlis bang into the BKs head "Krishna is not God, God is not omnipresent, don't think of or remember Lekhraj Kirpalani" because THAT is precisely what they HAD been teaching for 14 or more years. For me, this is key to understand the nature of Sakar Murlis.

As to the early history ... research continues without the help and with the deliberate obstruction of the BKWSU. There are some surprises yet to come for both sides. To be quite frank, unlike reputable universities and academics who act in a collegiate manner, the BKs are acting like a dirty, secret mafia covering trying to their trail in this area.

The BK leaders could help greatly but instead of doing so, I believe they deliberately don't want to because they can exploit the confusion and ambiguity better. They don't want the light of truth on the matter and they want to be able to keep manipulating their following.

The constant attacks on the Virendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs ... which you are repeating perhaps not even knowing how you are being used ... are part of that cover up.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 25 Aug 2012

They had the concept of the Brahm "Divine Light" being omnipresent.
Fine. Then I think they did not use to remember Brahma Baba in meditation. So- it is right! (for the beginning)

And more important thing is- They used to get visions of divine Krishna when they saw Brahma Baba. They were attracted to divine Krishna. so- in both cases, it was divine.

And Baba used to give the chanting "Om". -- Many used to go to trance. Here also divine thing.

If all these would have done by a human being, then how can visions, trance can occur? you may think on this. This proves there had been super natural being in Om Mandli. It is not that brahma Baba went in search of those mothers and kumaris. It is they who came there with their own interest. People used to say there is jaadu (magic) in Om Mandli.

Do you believe Brahma Baba got visions and other strange things mentioned above? If yes, will you try to explain them? If not, then how can you say PBKs are really logic, have more faith in knowledge? [That is- if you think everything in Om Mandli was just by a human being, then why do you support PBKs now?] - Is it not your double standards?

[actually- if you believe knowledge of BKWSU is totally false, then if another organization continues to say- that knowledge is god's knowledge, and explains in different way, your first duty is to stand against that as you stand against BKWSU, is it not? Because in future, when it grows, it also may become like the present BKWSU what you think- is it not? ]
-------
OK- now to the point again-
Specifically what they used to say is that a human being is great that god (Brahm). Your starting points to study this would be Om Radhe's "Is this Justice?" and the Divine Messages which were sent out before the 1940s.
I have read the "Is this Justice"; but not read any messages. And still there is possiblity of missing some points , so i thought to verify from you.
But ... the one thing I cannot seem to get an answer from any BKs is how, when and by whom Shiva was finally announced to the BKs around 1950 or so.
For me, it is not big thing. Because i believe shiv had been there in DL from beginning.

and, since they believe god as the divine light and not Prajapati Brahma in practical.

Of course, they have assumed Prajapati as corporeal God, something like that.

But, the real god they might have assumed that- It was akhand jyoti (divine unlimited light), then ling, then the star, then point. [Murli points support that clearly. and even in the experiences of Dadis, it is mentioned]-

So now, it is becoming more simple to me. Because the real god for them was divine light, then ling, then star, then point.
You cannot say this is a little thing. It is such a BIG thing, it is impossible to be forgotten. Imagine ... for 14 years you have surrendered yourself and remembered Lekhraj Kirpalani as Brahma/Krishna ...
It is a small thing now, as already explained.

And they did not remembered Brahma Baba as Krishna directly, in the sense, they never said DL = Krishna. They called DL as divine Father and god of Gita and Krishna is not Father of Gita. They might have thought that Brahma Baba will become Krishna in next birth.

Just think- I think- this was preparation of Shiv to children. the knowledge used to come through Brahma . then hence they said god of knowledge(Gita) in brahma. Also they used to read lowkik Gita. And in future, shiv is going to prove himself that i am in this (Brahma Baba). Hence the belief was that god of Gita as Brahma.
then one day a definite event must have happened when Lekhraj Kirpalani or others said, "No, there is someone else and he is called Shiva" ... or Shiva possessed someone and said, "No, I am Shiva".
this question does not arises since already explained above.

A simple thing- If Kriplani was given the highest place, how can there be concept of Divine Light in the very beginning?

Or if it is as per your guess, of course, it might be- "Oh that divine light is Shiv"

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 25 Aug 2012

The constant attacks on the Veerendra Dev Dixit and the PBKs ... which you are repeating perhaps not even knowing how you are being used ... are part of that cover up.
I did not get this. Do you think i am being used by BKWSU here in this forum and hence I am questioning them?

I do not know how many times VD is attacked by BKWSU. And if they have done, it i wrong. Because we can never use violence. i think it may be due to this wrong action by BKWSU, it needs to pay more (has to take more head ache).
--------
The point is- since it is difficult to make people understand even if truth is spoken- because people may not believe them. so- instead of giving half of the old history, it is better not to discuss them. That may be the thinking of BKWSU.

Also- there is no need of them.

If you take from practical point of view, majority go to study technical subjects which pays more. Very few only study history, geography subjects , because it pays less.

And since the old knowledge is technically out dated, what is the use in studying them? It would be waste of time.

But of course, the experiences related to spiritual effort- are discussed in Yagya history.
---
There are Murli points that say- It is good that you came late to gyaan. Because you are getting now right gyaan instantly.

Another Murli point (AV) - the present 5 years is equal to previous 50 years.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 25 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:The point is- since it is difficult to make people understand even if truth is spoken- because people may not believe them. so- instead of giving half of the old history, it is better not to discuss them. That may be the thinking of BKWSU.
I think that is a large part of the equation, the other being a desire to hide embarrassing and ugly events that would make them look bad.

I am sorry. My values are different from you and it seems most BKs. For me, truth is truth and reality is of a far higher value than a facade of pretences. For me, the current leadership has compromised truth for the sake of appearances and expansions.

For their aims, inline with what you say above, it is an understandable enough decision to make but not an admirable one ... turning Gyan into another Bhakti because Bhakti sells and is absorbed quicker by Bhakti souls. I can see how the BKWSU leadership thinks, "why bother them with the truth if it looks bad, makes people question, or puts Lekhraj Kirpalani, Om Radhe and the Dadis etc in a bad light?"

Why it is all important is because it is foundation to what has become a kingdom of falsehoods ... part of that falsehood being that the people that are current in power are particularly high spiritually.

Because the Knowledge and leadership have been corrupted, they have evolved in a way to defend themselves and protect exposure, to stop people questioning them, to hide the past. Consequently, BKs have a prepared excuse for everything. Words have double meanings. Rather than be simple and straight, the spiritual path has become a maze to trap people in.
mbbhat wrote:Fine. Then I think they did not use to remember Brahma Baba in meditation. So- it is right! (for the beginning)
They were in love with Lekhraj Kirpalani and remembered him all the time like lovers do but I don't think they did conscious meditation or conscious "remembering". There were the trance sessions in which the women and girls acted in an extreme way but those were triggered in some other way ... hypnosis, psychicism, some kind of siddhi power Lekhraj Kirpalani paid a lot of money to learn from the guru/saddhu from Bengal.
How can visions, trance can occur?
There are countless evidences of similar phenomenon from all over the world in all walks of life, not even just religions. "Divine" does not immediately equate to "God" ... I think this is the big mistake BKs have made. Yes, of course, something happened ... but why assume it was god. That is a huge ego and, in the beginning, we can see they certainly had a huge self-importance or ego and this has carried on through the religion until this day.

Lekhraj Kirpalani was not a religious man. He was not schooled in Yoga or religious traditions. His life business partner swore an affidavit to say that even he was "not a moral man", and he paid a huge sum to learn some power from a saddhu whilst in Calcutta. Yes, I accept "miraculous" things happen but I do not accept they were particularly good or beneficial. Modern people might say hypnotism. Actually, so they did in the 1930s. However, I am happy to accept the ancient theory of "siddhi powers" etc. I am even happy to accept Lekhraj Kirpalani was possessed by some other spiritual entity ... it just wasn't "God".

So what you have is an explosion of psychic powers in the minds of people with only basic religious or any education who struggled to understand them as best they could in the language they had. He was a grandiose, tricky, egotistical and so the religion expanded in that way.

It is clear that in the beginning, Lekhraj Kirpalani did not behave in a "pure" or enlightened manner. In fact, he was attacked for his amoral behaviour ... the complete opposite of what the BKWSU teaches. He was out of control. In order to survive, the cult had to adopt a religious facade taken from sources around it. Hence it took on words, ideas and forms from Vaishnavism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity and assembled them crudely as a front, a defence, a business strategy. It has continued to do so to this day recently adopting terms from outside ... the Taoism, New Age and even business. They learnt to be many headed. Like Ravan. It all contradicts Shrimat.
how can you say PBKs are really logic, have more faith in knowledge?
Not "logical", I said more logical in comparison and certainly having more faith in the original teachings ... they are looking for the mystery in it rather than just deleting and erasing it.

(This is the history of all religions. They split into a small minority of truth seeking mystics, who are generally persecuted, and a majority of followers who are kept ignorant and suppressed by a small powerful elite who controls the power and wealth of the religion and protects their own position by censoring real knowledge and hiding the truth. This is the BKWSU today.)
if you believe knowledge of BKWSU is totally false, then if another organization continues to say- that knowledge is god's knowledge, and explains in different way, your first duty is to stand against that as you stand against BKWSU, is it not?
I have limited resources and expertise. My greatest expertise in the field of religion is with Brahma Kumarism. But, yes, there are 100s of cults like the Brahma Kumaris.

Most of religion, about 99%, is medieval or stone age garbage we should dispose of. There is nothing wrong with morals and ethics etc, hence I wish to make the BKWSU to have to be more ethical. There is nothing wrong with most BKs but there are some really poisonous or twisted ones inside the organization that should be chucked out or at least demoted.

Unfortunately, many of them are the leadership.
I have read the "Is this Justice"; but not read any messages. And still there is possiblity of missing some points , so i thought to verify from you.

The BKWSU has more of the old original documents and is keeping them hidden right now, they are working out how to drip feed the followers in a way they causes the least confusion and protects their position. If you are happy with this, and to be treated like a child by them, then carry on being an unquestioning BK. I would not trust the BK leadership at all. I would describe them as manly "buddhus" being made to run around by criminals.

The PBKs are also researching the history to discover the real truth and they and Virendra Dev Dixit is not as you portray them.
For me, it is not big thing. Because i believe Shiv had been there in DL from beginning.
"Something" or "someone" may well have been there from an early stage, I accept that, it does not necessarily have to be "God". Why cannot it just be some kind of slightly enlightened spirit entity ... why do we always have to inflate everything to be "Supreme", "Global" and so on?
But, the real god they might have assumed that- It was akhand jyoti (divine unlimited light), then ling, then the star, then point. [Murli points support that clearly. and even in the experiences of Dadis, it is mentioned]
Yes, and I think there has been a mistake in understanding "thumb shaped" meaning like a ling. I think it was thumb print shaped ... an oval.
It is a small thing now, as already explained.
It is a big thing because it draws into question the ethics and spiritual status of the leadership who, in truth, have little to no ethics and a relatively low spiritual standing.

Until the BK following understand that, it was not progress. It needs to chuck them out or, as we say in English, "put them out to grass" like old horses.
And they did not remembered Brahma Baba as Krishna directly ... Also they used to read lowkik Gita.

No, they did not study the Gita. That is false. In fact, it is documented, Lekhraj Kirpalani used to allow it to fall out of his hand onto the ground. Lekhraj Kirpalani and Krishna were one and the same, they girls used to hug onto him in groups, lie with him, swing and even bathe with him like girls might hug onto a film star today. He was also not 60 as the Murlis and literature says.
A simple thing- If Kriplani was given the highest place, how can there be concept of Divine Light in the very beginning?
Specifically, they said he was "higher than god (divine light)" ... what with the treatment of the Gita and the defamation of the Guru Granth, no wonder the Hindus were outraged at him. An uneducated, comfort and pleasure driven, non-religious businessman.
Or if it is as per your guess, of course, it might be- "Oh that divine light is Shiv"
We need to know who, how and where the name and concept of Shiv came from. There is no evidence it came from Lekhraj Kirpalani. There is clear evidence of the opposite.

The PBKs may well be wrong in many things but they are right to question in this area ... and that is why the BKWSU has always re-acted so strongly against Virendra Dev Dixit. He was right to question them. He was putting his finger onto big, hidden secrets within the egos of Prakashmani Dadi and others.

Secrets which may even involve suspicious deaths.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 26 Aug 2012

My values are different from you
Perhaps- you may say- your truth is different than me.

Even though sun is clearly visible to any place, one needs to lift his head to see it. Else he will see only people and small things and their shadows.

so- if you want to find sun in the bottom , ground level, it is up to you. Help yourself.
--------
But you are correct. Your role in drama is different than me. So- everything is due to drama.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 26 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Perhaps- you may say- your truth is different than me.
No, I would say "truth is truth" regardless of what either you or I think.

It is our responsibility to surrender our opinion to the greater, objective truth.

I guess what irritates me about the current BK leadership (and it will change with time) is that they have twisted and re-defined all these words so that "knowledge" no longer means knowledge and "truth" does not mean truth. It means their current chosen version which has now proven to be deeply flawed and false.

"Destruction" is not "Transformation". They claims theirs is the "Ancient Raja Yoga" even though it only started in the 1950s and real Raja Yoga started 2000 or more years ago ... and they re-write the Murlis. It just goes on and on and on ... one cannot keep doing so and maintain one's integrity. In fact, they ... the leadership ... have none.

They have no integrity and few morals. In their flexibility, they have turned everything upside down. They have even stolen the concept of god for Lekhraj Kirpalani, whatever their god spirit, or their group spirit.

Only time will tell ... when will you give up? 2036? Sadly, I will be dead before then and will not witness the BKs' final failure.

At present I trust the PBKs more to give up if the knowledge fails between now and 2036. I trust most of them to admit they got it wrong. In fact, I suspect many will give up when Virendra Dev Dixit dies, not even going back to the BKWSU.

However, I fully suspect the BKs to keep re-writing their philosophy and predictions to keep the business going. Next, 2036 will become 2069 ... and then by 2069 they will "celebrate" 100 years of a mythological Saint Lekhraj Kirpalani. Already the religion is turning into a Bhakti religion.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 26 Aug 2012

No, I would say "truth is truth" regardless of what either you or I think.
You are interested only in limited truth, about date of birth, etc.

Can entrance of god be put in black and white?

Can you explain the contradicting statements in Murlis which even today are going on as it is?

That would be enough for you to come to conclusion that BKWSU is totally wrong. what else is needed for you?
--------
For people like me- when there are so contradicting statements in Murli- which no human being has been able to understand - either from BK side or from PBK side- there is something special in Murli. Why it is spoken in totally different way?

so- why cannot it be god speaking in puzzled way?

So- for us material truth is not important.
---------
It is said- God is Truth and not truth is God. why?

Why God is kept at higher place than truth?
You may think on this deeply before searching for truth in spiritual or religious matters.
---------
When your truth is up to material level, how can you understand the higher level of truth?
It is our responsibility to surrender our opinion to the greater, objective truth.
So- You may have your own truth.

For me, greatest truth is god and drama and not human beings, let them highest of Dadis. I have respect to any BK just as he is an instrument in giving Baba's message which is same as I believe.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 26 Aug 2012

Just an example for Fluffy bunny soul - what can you understand from other's belief/feeling
---------------
In the last month, while discussing with PBKs i had written somewhere- "Sun does not degrade. So-how can you(PBKs) related Mr. VD to sun?"

The point of discussion was if VD is sun, he should not degrade when it become Iron age. This was my point of argument.

But without understanding you replied in between - "My comment was totally wrong. sun also degrades."

I did not react to that. You have habit of putting your nose in between when two people are discussing issues of their own. And you cannot understand such a low level of point under discussion. When your understanding power is so low, can you understand much higher levels of truth?
----------
In the discussion we were comparing moon with sun. Moon becomes almost zero from its full. Does sun has ever come to its zero?

A simple percentage of degradation in sun (of course, i also know that every instant sun degrades due to its spending of energy) was not the point of argument there.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 26 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:last month, while discussing with PBKs i had written somewhere- "Sun does not degrade. So-how can you(PBKs) related Mr. VD to sun?"

The point of discussion was if VD is sun, he should not degrade when it become Iron age. This was my point of argument. But without understanding you replied in between - "My comment was totally wrong. sun also degrades."
I understood perfectly what you were talking about. I appreciate English is your second language but it seems to you don't understand how metaphors or similes works. For a metaphor or similes to work, the point you wish to make has to be equal or like to the statement you use as an example. Where you are not sure, it better to ask a question rather than make a statement that might be wrong.

You started with a false premise that "sun's do not degrade" ... however, they do degrade. We can observe them degrading and dying in the real world. In fact, your example supported the PBK position that every one degrades except God, which Arjun gave here. Suns degrade and so therefore, by analogy, so much Virendra Dev Dixit ... and he does in aspects ... it was a very poor example to use.

Just out of interest ... the Sun produces 3.8 x 10^26 watts of energy, enough energy in one second to fuel all of America for 13 million years. It also loses 4 billion kilograms of mass a second.

How does your God, Godly university or Godly scientists explain how all that mass and energy is replaced for the start of the next Kalpa identical to how it was 5,000 years ago?
You have habit of putting your nose in between when two people are discussing issues of their own. And you cannot understand such a low level of point under discussion. When your understanding power is so low, can you understand much higher levels of truth?
The post in question is here. I am humble enough to allow others to decide who has the lower level of logic, conduct or understanding.

It strikes me you also don't understand how open discussion forums work. If you wish to discuss a matter in private with an individual, use the Private Messaging system. Anything you post in public is posted for anyone to reply if they so wish. It is like have a group discussion.

It strikes me that when I ask you something directly, you often refuse to give a straight answer ... so it must be your karma coming back to you that the answer comes from me rather than Arjun.

See: Exploring the sun.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 27 Aug 2012

SM 28-5-82(2):- Yah bahut lambi chadhaayi hai. Abhi tum jaante ho hum chadh rahe hain. Phir hum utrenge. CHADHNE MAY 35- 40 VARSH LAGTAA HAI. PICHAADI MAY AANEVAALE SECOND MAY CHADH SAKTEY HAIN. -35-

= this is very long climbing. You know that we are climbing. Then we will descend. It takes around 35 to 40 years in climbing. Those who come later can climb in a second
------------
What does ShivBaba mean here- who can understand?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 27 Aug 2012

I understood perfectly what you were talking about.
Then you should not have said there - "sun also degrades". That was not the point of discussion. you were wither joking or trying to divert from the point of the discussion.
It shows how much interest you were in that discussion or truth.
You call yourself as truth seeker and then do such thing. OK- left to you.
How does your God, Godly university or Godly scientists explain how all that mass and energy is replaced for the start of the next Kalpa identical to how it was 5,000 years ago?
We are not bothered about that. A rich person will have money. He need not know how the technology of constructing building. He just pays money and relaxes. Others will work for him. similarly- even nature will work for us. We just have to become rich/pure.

BTW, you may try to get replies for -
Why they cannot produce a human being of the personality they wish both intellectually and emotionally.

And if today a scientist get a noble prize, then tomorrow someone disproves his theory and also gets nobel prize. Such things also have happened.
It strikes me that when I ask you something directly, you often refuse to give a straight answer
no one is bound to satisfy other here. You have expectations. But, I do not have.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 27 Aug 2012

mbbhat wrote:Then you should not have said there - "sun also degrades". That was not the point of discussion. you were wither joking or trying to divert from the point of the discussion.
Rubbish, you made an philosophically incorrect statement on top of an objectively incorrect statement.

Your metaphor did not work. Suns do degrade and so therefore if Virendra Dev Dixit is a sun, he will degrade too. He will. He will burn out and die, create a vacuum and as he implodes, probably destroy the solar system around him (the AIVV). That is what happens in the universe and will probably happen in the AIVV within a few years.

Now that metaphor does works.
fluffy bunny wrote:How does your God, Godly university or Godly scientists explain how all that mass and energy is replaced for the start of the next Kalpa identical to how it was 5,000 years ago?
We are not bothered about that. A rich person will have money ... He just pays money and relaxes. Others will work for him.
Yes, well that is certainly the attitude of the Sindi BKs ... it is not very noble though.

An honest soul would have said, "we don't know ... we don't have any explanation ... our leaders never even thought of that because they are so uneducated ... they did not even know about dinosaurs and think they existed at the time of Buddha and Christ".

Your god does not know because he is not god and your leaders do not know because they are not the 8 or the 108 or some super angelic elite ... their aim is to become buddhus and they make their followers the same.
Why they cannot produce a human being of the personality they wish both intellectually and emotionally.
Because it is against scientific ethics and laws to perform vivisection (experiments on live human beings) Genetic science is progressing. They have mapped the entire genome and are developing gene therapies to eradicate diseases. To start meddling around with physical and mental attributes is call "eugenics" and after the Nazis of WWII has a very bad name.

Psychiatry (drugs), psycho-therapies (talking cures) and brain surgery on the other hand have been curing and changing people's personalities considerably ... to such a successful degree that even the military and politicians are able to use them to control the personality of the general public.

Does that answer your question?
And if today a scientist get a noble prize, then tomorrow someone disproves his theory and also gets nobel prize. Such things also have happened.
It is more like taking steps up a ladder. One takes one step, the next takes the next step ... each one build on the previous.

But what makes science science is that each step is 'provable'. Each step can predict exactly what will happen, and it does, regardless of who carries out the experiment. That is how they can design and build technologies that serve humanity by understanding the physical laws of the universe and nature of matter. That is how they can send a space ship to Jupiter, cure blind people, kill viruses, carry out microscopic surgeries, build power stations, bridges, make materials to supply clean water and so on ... and all the other real miracle of our age.
no one is bound to satisfy other here. You have expectations. But, I do not have.
That is your moral level, and it is clear from your conduct.

Regarding the example you give of "one second" ...

The first question is ... do we know if this is an original Murli or one that has been edited and re-written?

Second question is ... what is the context, e.g. original date, the rest of the paragraph, who was Lekhraj Kirpalani talking to when he said that?


OK, according to the BKs, the climb is Sangum and the decline is the Kalpa. According to the PBKs the "shooting" of the decline happens in Sangum which is then replayed or reflected in the decline of the Kalpa ... which look to be true to you. Which is your understanding?

However, ultimately it all means nothing because the core logic underpinning the BKs' Knowledge is ... "It is true because I say it is true*".

You cannot prove the future. It is a question of faith and probability ... you can either choose gamble your life on the basis of faith, or invest it in normal life.


They say, "last go fast" to encourage late comers, It is a yukti, that is all. It has no value because there is no way to tell to whom it will apply.

For example, they tell Western BKs who were too late to meet Lekhraj Kirpalani that they are twice borne BKs to explain why they grasp the knowledge quickly ... but the truth is, the knowledge is so simple anyone with a brain can understand it is within 10 minutes. Westerner grasp it quickly because they are educated and not full of Bhakti to fight against BK Gyan.

* by "I" meaning Lekhraj Kirpalani, "Shiva" or BapDada.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 27 Aug 2012

Suns do degrade and so therefore if Veerendra Dev Dixit is a sun, he will degrade too. He will. He will burn out and die, create a vacuum and as he implodes, probably destroy the solar system around him (the AIVV). That is what happens in the universe and will probably happen in the AIVV within a few years.
Do BKs or PBKs believe that sun comes to zero or the solar system gets destroyed in the journey from Golden Age to Iron age?

Or in a life time of a person- like we see a moon becoming zero to full every month, does such thing happen to sun (coming to its near zero?

This was the point of discussion.

Because they say DL= moon and VD = sun.

So- I was asking what great difference is there between souls of DL and VD ?

But you wrote as below
One can see stars die most nights of the year and that is all a sun is. Our own sun is about 4.5 billion years old and has used up about half of its fuel. It will die in another 5 billions years (approximately).
What is the significance of your above comment in the two parties (BKs and PBKs) who discuss something of 5000 yrs?
Rubbish,
fine

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by fluffy bunny » 28 Aug 2012

Well, it's a good question to ask and I wish we could have an intelligent, civil conversation without trading subtle insults.

One question that often arises is ... if the Cycle is only 5,000 years, how can the light from the stars (other suns) reverse and go back in time so that the stars and star light is at the same place in order to start a new Kalpa?

For example, the Milky Way is 27,200 light years away ... that is it takes light 27,200 years to travel to us ... and yet we can it clearly with our eyes and yet we can see star much, much, much further away.

Why cannot the BKWS University answer such a simple question? Ditto with what is their concept of how the Sun works and how its energy is replaced each Kalpa?

Now, you can simple answer that you are not interested in such details and "drama" will take care of everything. All you have to do is remember Baba and a magic wand will sort everything out for you. We can all accept that the Lekhraj Kirpalani was uneducated in such things and most Dadi were just simple souls who did not think or know about such things ... but this is 2012 now and a University and its God should be able to provide answers.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3257
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: An Atom Bomb from ShivBaba

Post by mbbhat » 28 Aug 2012

Why cannot the BKWS University answer such a simple question?
Because it does not wish to take credit on its part. when you people are there for that, why should it interfere in others' job?

note:- This topic is different. You better ask the question somewhere and use your limited or unlimited patience in getting replies from BKs.
----------------------------------------------
At least did you understand how foolish you were when i and arjun soul were discussing?
------
You may dance.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests