Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by arjun » 14 Feb 2014

Who is no.1 Shiv-devotee in Sangamyugi drama ??
In one way it is Prajapita (the soul of Ram) and if you talk about Nandi then it is Brahma Baba.
Who are prajapita christ and prajapita buddh and prajapitas of other religions in Sangamyug. ????
The Prajapita of each religion is the seed-soul (PBK) of that religion with the characteristics of that religion in this Confluence Age.
Murlis say: "Brahma--Vishnu--Shankar are subtle Deities"....PBKs tell BKs that Shiv does not enter the subtle Deity Brahma(Lekhraj Kirpalani)...but they do believe that Shiv enters subtle Deity Shankar-partdhari-Virendra Dev Dixit, who will be revealed as shiv-Shankar at the end of Sangamyug....how come ???
There is a difference between Dada Lekhraj and the soul playing the role of Shankar. Dada Lekhraj does not have a physical body, but only a subtle body whereas Shankar is in a subtle stage while being in a physical body. Moreover, Shankar is shown with beard and moustache in the path of Bhakti which means that his body is sinful. So, Shiv can enter in Shankar.
Who is the no. 1 intellect in the world ??
No.1 intellect is Shiv, but His intelligence is revealed in the world only when He enters in Shankar and is revealed as Shiv-Shankar.
All av-Vanis describe 18 jan as Smriti-day and samarthi-day...why is it so ??
While BKs take it as a day of remembrance of Brahma Baba, but for the PBKs it is a day when Avyakt BapDada strengthens their faith in the practical part of Shiv being played through Shankar at present. So, it is a reminder (smriti) of the incorporeal within the corporeal through which we get power (samarthi).
Who is the seed of untruth--unrighteousness and all the evil, in the Sangamyugi world.??
It is Maya Ravan which has been clarified from the point of view of the PBKs several times on this forum. Ravan refers to the seed-like and root-like souls representing the five heretic religions or vices within the PBK and BK family respectively.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 12 Mar 2014

Today's 12-3-14 Murli says: " प्राण दान देने वाला बाप है, वह नॉलेज ऐसी देते हैं जिससे प्राण दान मिल जाता है, ऐसे प्राण दान देने वाले बाप को प्यार से याद करो." [Life-giver is Father. HE gives knowledge in such a way that you get a boon of life(immortality)..you must remember such a Father with so much love."]

Who is this Father who gives a boon of Immortality ??....Is -Virendra Dev Dixit such a Father of PBKs ?? ...has any pbk recevied any boon of immortality so far from -Virendra Dev Dixit??

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 01 Apr 2014

fool's day.jpg
fool's day.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
Today is 1st april and is remembered all over the world as fool's day...the foundation of this day is laid in Sangamyug...what happened in Sangamyug, for 1st APRIL to be remembered as fool's Day."?

Murli 15-2-01 says: "Maya ne tumko fool(murkh) banaa diya hai; april fool kahete hain naa!"(meaning ''Maya makes a fool out of you; like you say april fool".).. Who is this Maya ??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 16 Apr 2014

A question to be asked by all PBKs to themselves.

-Virendra Dev Dixit ke Sharir-roopi mitti mei ShivBap ko Yaad karke, kya PBKs ShivBap ka naam mitti mei toh nahi mila rahe, yeh baat har pbk ko baar-baar apne se poochni chahiye.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 04 Jun 2014

Do PBKs believe in Shaktism ?? (ie. Shiva and shakti are always combined)

vrkrao
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To seek the answers and understand the true knowledge behind conflicting Murli points and baba's clarification

Post by vrkrao » 07 Jun 2014

shivsena wrote:A question to be asked by all PBKs to themselves.

-Virendra Dev Dixit ke Sharir-roopi mitti mei ShivBap ko Yaad karke, kya PBKs ShivBap ka naam mitti mei toh nahi mila rahe, yeh baat har PBK ko baar-baar apne se poochni chahiye.
'Shiv bap ka naam' - What is significance of name of Shiva? Through which medium is he beneficial? Is he just beneficial from supreme abode? Please go through the translation of VCD-85 by Arjun Bhai posted on 24th May, 14

VCD* 85, Indraprastha (TPG party),
MU.21.06.65, DT.08.09.03 (For General Public)

'mitti mei toh nahi mila rahe' - What is significance of mitti? When does a flower blossom? How does a seed gets germinated? Is it everything happening in air?

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Jun 2014

vrkrao wrote:
'mitti mei toh nahi mila rahe' - What is significance of mitti? When does a flower blossom? How does a seed gets germinated? Is it everything happening in air?
If you wish to fly in the air like a bird-angel-farishta, then you have to remember the first angel God mother Mama...only she can give you the wings of Gyan-Yoga to fly.....if you remember shiv in deh-roopi mitti, then you will also become mitti.(you will have to leave the body)

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 17 Jun 2014

To all PBKs.

Virendra Dev Dixit took 3-4 years to study the Murlis and understand his part as Shankar(supposed)....so why does Virendra Dev Dixit take nischay patra from PBKs immediately after 7 days of adv-course ??....why does he not give the PBKs time to study and churn the Murlis (unless of course he is not Shankar and a imposter who is impersonating Shankar and wants to mislead the PBKs.)

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 30 Jun 2014

In Murlis it is said: "Vinash jwala Yagya-kund se nikli " ["The flame of destruction arose from the sacrificial fire"]
....yeh vinash jwala kya hai aur Yagya kund kya hai ??[ what is this flame of destruction and what is the sacrificial fire ? ]

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 14 Jul 2014

Murlis often say: "Brahma so Vishnu in one second and Vishnu so Brahma in 5000 years"...i have not understood this mahavakya.

Dada Lekhraj became Prajapita Brahma in 1937 when ShivBap incarnated in him...then in 1969, Lekhraj Kirpalani became avaykt karmatit Brahma...when is he going to become Vishnu in one second ??....also How does Vishnu (combination of 2 souls LN) become Brahma(one) in 5000 years and how does one soul Brahma become Vishnu(2-souls-LN) in one second??..this riddle has not been solved as yet.....please share your views.

Roy
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.

Post by Roy » 15 Jul 2014

shivsena wrote:Murlis often say: "Brahma so Vishnu in one second and Vishnu so Brahma in 5000 years"...i have not understood this mahavakya.

Dada Lekhraj became Prajapita Brahma in 1937 when ShivBap incarnated in him...then in 1969, Lekhraj Kirpalani became avaykt karmatit Brahma...when is he going to become Vishnu in one second ??....also How does Vishnu (combination of 2 souls LN) become Brahma(one) in 5000 years and how does one soul Brahma become Vishnu(2-souls-LN) in one second??..this riddle has not been solved as yet.....please share your views.
Dear Shivsena Bhai... this riddle may not have been solved to your satisfaction, but for PBKs, Father Shiv has clarified the meaning of this version... Also, as someone who has studied the Murlis to some considerable extent, i find it interesting that you would state the old BK line, that Father Shiv entered Dada Lekhraj, in 1937... when all the evidence both in the Murlis and from other sources, points to the logical conclusion that this just wasn't the case.

Father Shiv through the true Prajapita Brahma(i.e. Virendra Dev Dixit ji)... has clarified that Brahma Baba Krishna becomes Vishnu, the instant he finally accepts that he is not the corporeal God of the Gita, and that Shiv Shankar Bholenath is. Vishnu is the complete form... the stage of being without vice or poison... and this reveals that until Brahma Baba comes to this realisation, he remains incomplete. Only when the child Krishna becomes complete, can the rest of us also become complete.

"The God of Gita is Shiva (who is revealed at the end in the practical form, of Shiv Shankar Bholenath), from whom we receive the inheritance of Heaven." [Mu 11.12.02]

"ShivBaba bestows the inheritance (of Heaven-Ramraj) to Brahmakumaris and Brahmakumars, through (the corporeal Father) Prajapita Brahma(aka Ram). ShivBaba creates the Brahmin race (or religion) through (the mother) Brahma(Baba Krishna)." [Mu 01.03.76]

"Supreme Soul Shiv through Prajapita(i.e. Virendra Dev Dixit ji), transforms the Night of Brahma into the Day of Brahma." [Mu 27.02.74]

"Now it's Brahma's night. So it is night for Brahma(Baba Krishna) also, is not it? Then, when he becomes Vishnu (at the end, when he finally accepts, that the God of the Gita in corporeal form, is Shiv Shankar Bholenath), it will be day." [Mu 15.10.77]

There are 5 souls that make up the role of the complete Vishnu at the end... and Brahma Baba Krishna is one of those 5 souls... he is not Vishnu alone, but he becomes complete(i.e. Vishnu) first of all... and so without him doing so, the 5 part role cannot come into being... Heaven on earth cannot be established in the Confluence Age itself, until Brahma becomes Vishnu... So the Gates of Heaven in reality, become opened only when the mother Brahma becomes complete... the New World is established through Brahma.

“Father (Shiv) alone establishes the pure family cult after coming down on earth. That is why four arms have been shown for Vishnu - Parvati(Sita) with Shankar(Ram), and Saraswati(Radhe) with Brahma(Krishna).” [Mu 23.01.90]

After this event it takes 5000 years before Vishnu(i.e. Dada Lekhraj Brahma) becomes Brahma again, in 1947... when Father Shiv once more, enters him at this time.

“The (directly narrated) Murlis have started since (the days of) Karachi (in 1947). Earlier, Baba did not narrate Murlis (directly to the children). He(Dada Lekhraj) used to get up at 2 o’clock in the night and write 10-15 pages. The Father(i.e. Shiv) used to dictate (to Dada Lekhraj Krishna, through the body of Prajapita aka Ram), then they(i.e. the two of them - Ram & Krishna) used to issue the copies (to the children of the Yagya).” [Mu 26.05.78]

Looked at in terms of the Confluence Age... Brahma(or the role of Brahma) emerges in the Yagya, in 1947, from the navel of Vishnu... i.e. the three souls that were present in 1936/7, when Father Shiv clarified the meaning of Dada Lekhraj's visions... and then later, Brahma and Mama also accept these clarifications(thus making up the 5 souls that play the role of the complete Vishnu at the end), when the soul who plays the role of Vishnu during the Confluence Age(i.e. choti Maa) explains them to him... It is she who is the true Gita Mata mentioned in the Murlis, through whom the child Krishna is born... and logically, it is she who becomes his practical mother(i.e. Sita aka Confluence Lakshmi), when she gives practical birth to him in the Golden Age, that begins, after 2036/7. But it is only Brahma's role that is revealed/recognised, no-one elses... and this is why Om Mandali, then becomes the BKIVV... So Brahma emerges from the navel of Vishnu at this time.

"When the Father (Shiv) comes (in the very beginning of the Confluence Age, in 1936/7), Brahma, Vishnu and Shankar are also required without fail (they have to be created in a practical, but incognito form). It is also said, "Trinity God Shiva speaks". Now He cannot speak through all three of them (at the same time, as that would prove omnipresence). These matters should be imbibed properly." [Mu 22.02.75]

"All three - Brahma, Vishnu, Shankar are born together." [Mu. 27.09.75]

“Actually, along with Shiva (the point form) the (practical) Trinity should also be present. You celebrate Trimurti Shivjayanti. Nothing will be proved if you celebrate just Shivjayanti.” [Mu 05.02.85]

“ShivBaba created the mother Gita(Sita). Krishna(Brahma Baba, then) took (spiritual) birth (through her directly). Radhe(Mama) and all others come along with them.” [Mu 14.12.93]

“The Father(Shiv+Prajapita aka Ram) gave (spiritual) birth (at the beginning of the Yagya, in 1936/7) to Krishna(Brahma Baba) through the Mother Gita(Sita aka choti Maa). Then they(Brahmins of the Confluence Age), have made Krishna(Pitashri Brahma Baba), the Husband of the Gita (by placing the name of Pitashri Brahma Baba Krishna, before ShivBaba, in the Sakar Murlis). In fact, Shiva is the Husband of the Gita. He gave (direct spiritual) birth to Krishna(Brahma Baba) through Gita(Mata aka Sita).” [Mu 14.12.93]

"(He - Ram) stayed (with Dada Lekhraj Brahma Baba in business) for 10 years... (and she - Sita) would go into trance. They would make even Mama(Om Radhe) and Baba(Brahma) perform the drill (of meditation)... They were sitting as heads... Baba(i.e. Father Shiv) gave directions (by) entering them. There was so much respect (for these souls)... even Mama(Om Radhe) and Baba(Brahma) were their students. They also are not here today. There wasn't that much knowledge at that time(i.e. the early years of the Yagya)." [Mu 25.07.67]

"The question arises that whether Ram-Sita come in Satyug? Yes, they do come. But they fail (in the very beginning of the Yagya - they both leave the Yagya after their physical deaths in 1941/2 & 1947 respectively). So they carry load(i.e. become the deity parents) in front of Lakshmi & Narayan(i.e. Radhe-Mama & Krishna Brahma Baba), who passed (in the beginning of the Yagya, because of the strong faith they aquired at this time). Radha & Krishna only become Lakshmi & Narayan. Ram-Sita(who are the Confluence Age Lakshmi-Narayan remembered on the path of Bhakti) become their best(i.e. first class) servant and maid servant(i.e. mother and Father, before passing on their respective titles to them once they become of age)." [Mu 07.06.76]

This is my present understanding of the subject.

N.B. the text in brackets are my interpretations based on the study of the teachings of the AIVV.

Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu » 12 Aug 2014

shivsena wrote:To all PBKs.

Veerendra Dev Dixit took 3-4 years to study the Murlis and understand his part as Shankar(supposed)....so why does Veerendra Dev Dixit take nischay patra from PBKs immediately after 7 days of adv-course ??....why does he not give the PBKs time to study and churn the Murlis (unless of course he is not Shankar and a imposter who is impersonating Shankar and wants to mislead the PBKs.)
Take the example of scientific invention. Bulb was invented by Thomas Edison. It took him years for this. But what after that, bulb was manufactured in bulks in factories once it's invention technique was understood. So you can consider Thomas Edison to be Virendra Dev Dixit and PBKs to be the manufacturers of bulb.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 14 Aug 2014

Abhimanyu wrote:
Take the example of scientific invention. Bulb was invented by Thomas Edison. It took him years for this. But what after that, bulb was manufactured in bulks in factories once it's invention technique was understood. So you can consider Thomas Edison to be Veerendra Dev Dixit and PBKs to be the manufacturers of bulb.
Dear Abhimanyu.
Do you mean to say that Virendra Dev Dixit is the INVENTOR of Adv-Gyan. ??

Abhimanyu
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a PBK. I want to join this forum so that I can share my thoughts of knowledge presently being given by ShivBaba among BKs and PBKs.

Post by Abhimanyu » 17 Aug 2014

shivsena wrote: Dear Abhimanyu.
Do you mean to say that Veerendra Dev Dixit is the INVENTOR of Adv-Gyan. ??
Virendra Dev Dixit understood the deep hidden meanings of Murli that was narrated through Brahma by Supreme Soul Shiv which no Bk was able to. Murli spoken by Shiv through Brahma was in form of prose or poetry because God is biggest poet. He did so because when children are small only poems are recited to them and not it's deep hidden meaning but when same children grow big and are in college the deep meaning are told to them by teacher. What was the basic effort(purusarth) required in basic knowledge?(i.e. in BKs) to remember the point and those children who succeeded are transferred to Advance Knowledge(i.e. of PBKs). And Supreme Soul Shiv through the medium of Virendra Dev Dixit tell those hidden meanings of Murli in form of Supreme Teacher.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 18 Aug 2014

Abhimanyu wrote:And Supreme Soul Shiv through the medium of Veerendra Dev Dixit tell those hidden meanings of Murli in form of Supreme Teacher.
First Father Shiva sets a exam paper in the form of Murli-quiz(poetry), through one Chariot-Lekhraj Kirpalani and instead of giving time for all students(past-future) to solve that exam paper, HE starts solving the same exam paper HIMSELF.....i have never seen this in lokik life....A teacher setting an exam paper and then solving that paper himself.....this is the most ridiculous and illogical explanation given by -Virendra Dev Dixit to PBKs, who blindly accept what -Virendra Dev Dixit tells them and repeat it like a parrot.