Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Re: Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs

Post by arjun » 28 May 2015

VCD 1259, C.No.1745, Dhulawadi (Nepal),
Mu. 28.09.68, Dt. 04.03.10
Part-2

Now, if Krishna is considered to be God of the Gita, everyone will have to be considered to be God. [It will have to be considered:] God also comes in the cycle of birth and death. In reality, God is beyond the cycle of birth and death. If He too starts coming in the cycle of birth and death, there will be no one to liberate us [from the cycle of birth and death]. That is why it was said that the Father alone comes and explains the truth. [He explains] that the [duration] of the world cycle is just 5000 years and not millions of years. The topic that is left is of becoming satopradhaan . The Iron Age is a tamopradhaan age. When someone becomes tamopradhaan, he will fight, quarrel and beat, won’t he? So, there is fighting, quarreling and beating in the Iron Age. The age of fights and quarrels (kalah-klesh) has been named the Iron Age (Kaliyug); and what about the Golden Age? There are no fights and quarrels at all in the Golden Age because it is the age of truth.

Wherever truth prevails, it is as if God resides there, ‘Sat chitta anand’ (the embodiment of truth, life and bliss) resides [there]. It is the kingdom of Narayan. But Narayana is a deity. God has transformed man (nar) into Narayan. Narayan is not God [in reality], but in order to respect them, they just say that Lakshmi-Narayan are god and goddess. It is because, what will the God create when He comes? He will create god and goddess. What will a doctor make [his students into]? A doctor will make [them into] doctors and surgeons. What will a lawyer make [his students into]? He will make [them into] lawyers and judges. A master (teacher) will make [his students into] a master; a doctor will make [his students into] a doctor. As is the person, he will make [someone into] just like that, won’t he? So God creates god and goddess then, through those god and goddess the female and male deities (devi-devtaayein) are created. They are the deities in the Golden Age.

So, what the Father says is the truth. The Father says: You will become satopradhaan from tamopradhaan by remembering the true Father. He alone is true. No one in this world can say openly: I am 100% true. 100% true thoughts are generated in me. I speak 100% truth. I perform 100% true actions. If he is true, will he be a giver of happiness or a giver of sorrow? A true person is certainly the giver of happiness and a liar is a giver of sorrow. God is indeed true. Even those belonging to the other religions say: God is Truth. We Hindus also say: God is Sat chitt anand. What was the first quality that was said? He is true; He narrates the truth and establishes the land of truth. Or does He narrate lies? Rather, these gurus narrated false things; they narrated false things since the last 2500 years. So, was the land of truth established? As the days pass, the world becomes false [more and more]. The land of truth is established only through truth. That is why the Father says that if you remember the true Father, you will attain a very high status, and if you don’t remember [Him], you will attain a very low status.

The Father has also come to distribute ranks. There are five to seven billion (500-700 crore) seats; whoever wants to attain whichever seat, he can. If someone wants to attain the first number, he can. The Giver is God the Father and He makes us have the attainments for many births. He doesn’t make us have the attainments for [just] one birth. If we don’t remember [Him], we will not be able to attain this high status! Where did He indicate? He indicated Lakshmi-Narayan [and said:] These ones are the masters of world; otherwise, there have been many big ambitious kings in different religions in the world who wished to conquer the whole world. But the history tells [us] that no one gained victory over the whole world through physical power (bahubal). It is only the power of remembrance through which Narayan becomes the master of the world. Another name of his is… he is also called: Shankar-Narayan, Vishwanath . Is Krishna called Vishwanath? He isn’t. The one who gains victory over the whole world is the biggest Raja yogi of the world.

So, the Father says: Remember Me if you wish to attain a high status. The knowledge is taught in the school. With whom should the student have Yoga (connection of the intellect)? With the teacher. The Father comes as the Father, He teaches in the form of the Teacher, and then He also brings about the true liberation after becoming the Sadguru. So it was said: You will become satopradhaan only through the journey of remembrance and go to heaven. As for the rest, the knowledge is absolutely easy. Any child can understand it. But in which subject does the battle with Maya take place? There are four subjects of the Divine studies: Gyaan (knowledge), Yoga (remembrance), dhaaranaa (virtues) and sevaa (service). And there is the battle with Maya only in remembrance. You remember the Father, you want to be pulled towards the Father, you want to connect your intellect towards the Father and what does Maya [do]? Maya pulls you towards herself. This is the game of tug-of-war. What? Have you seen the game of tug-of-war? Haven’t you seen it? There is a [thick] rope. Half the people pull it in this (right) direction and the [other] half pull it in other (left) direction. When the group on the right is united, they continue to pull [the rope towards them]; when the group on the left is not united, the group on the right pulls them. When the group on the left is united, [the group on the right] is pulled and they pull it towards them. So, who wins in the tug-of-war? Those who have the power of unity, win. Why? From where do they receive this power? Purity comes through the remembrance of the Father, unity comes through purity and unity is called the power of gathering (sangathan shakti). The Father is increasing our power of gathering, the power of unity after coming. How will it increase? The more we assimilate purity, the more our power will increase gradually. You remember the Father.

Certainly, no one will say that ShivBaba is sitting in him. Arey! Do you remember ShivBaba or is He sitting [in you]? You remember [ShivBaba]. You considered yourself as a soul, [you considered:] I am a point of light soul and the Father is with me. Is [He] with you or has He entered you? He is with you; you remember [Him]. If someone says: ShivBaba has entered me. I, the soul am a point and ShivBaba, the Point is in me, He is sitting along with me, He has entered me, then what will be the difference between those gurus and us? Those gurus also say, ‘Shivoham’ (I am Shiva) and if we also say, ‘Shivoham’, will there be any difference? No. Those gurus also created several gods and if we also say Shivoham, you as well as these ones and everyone will say Shivoham. Then it will be the topic of [God being] omnipresent. So, no one can say this. [But] yes, [you can say:] I am a soul. You have to remember ShivBaba. Never think that ShivBaba is in you or Shiva has entered you. What? If someone says: ’Shiva comes in me, He inspires me, gives direction to me, ShivBaba gave direction to me’, [and] if he is asked: ‘How did He give you [direction]?’; [he replies:] ‘ShivBaba entered [me] and gave direction’, then will you believe him? Will you believe him?
(Someone said: No.) Why won’t you believe him? It is because Baba has said that the residents of Bharat (Bharatwaasis) have attained degradation by [listening to] the hearsays. Never believe anything just by [listening to] what someone says. Tell [him]: Give me the proof. The Father is the intellect of the intelligent ones, so how will the children of the Father who is the intellect of the intelligent ones also be? They will be intelligent. They will not be so foolish. If someone says: Baba said this to us, will you believe him? Don’t believe him at all. If someone says: ’Baba said this to us, Baba enters me or Baba inspired me’, all these are the topics that mislead [you]. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 30 May 2015

Part-3

You should not become ready to accept anything without proof and evidence. Yes, the Father says: I ride this permanent Chariot (body) and explain to you children. A permanent Chariot as well as a temporary Chariot is mentioned. [The Father] says: Whichever body I enter, I name it as Brahma. So, is there one Brahma or are there many [Brahmas]? There is certainly one Brahma but there is one permanent Chariot, and is there [just] one Brahma? There are many Brahmas. When there is one permanent Chariot and there are many Brahmas, the name of the permanent Chariot changes. Which Brahma [is he]? Prajapita Brahma. What is his title? Not just ‘Brahma’, his title is Prajapita Brahma. Yes, it is possible that if there is a child with a dull intellect and a keen learner comes [to listen the knowledge], then for the purpose of his service, I can enter [the child with dull intellect] and give drishti [to the learner]. [The child with] a dull intellect cannot explain, he cannot leave the impression of vibrations, if the learner is powerful [and] if the one who explains shows courage, then the Father helps the children who show courage. As for the rest, I cannot sit in anyone forever because no one even comes to know when I come and when I leave. Does the one whom I enter come to know [this]? It has been asked in the Murli: [When] I enter this Brahma, does he come to know? Even Brahma doesn’t come to know [about] when I come and when I leave. Does [He] always ride on the bull? Will someone always sit on the bull? No. No one comes to know [about] My arrival and departure [but] yes, when the human souls enter [someone], [people] come to know [about] their entrance. For example, when the soul of Brahma enters Dadi Gulzar, her facial expressions change. [Everyone] comes to know that the soul of some human being has entered [her]. As for the rest, ShivBaba does not come in this way. Why? It is because Shiva does not have His own body at all, He does not even have a subtle body. Is the physical body more powerful or is the subtle body [more powerful]? The subtle body is more powerful. So, when the subtle body of a human being enters [someone], the facial expressions of the one whom it enters change and he also feels powerful. In fact, I am very light. Who? The Father Shiva. He is a very light soul, His subtle body doesn’t carry any weight either. He doesn’t have a physical body at all and He doesn’t have a subtle body either. So, no one comes to know at all when do I, a very light soul come and when do I leave.

Yes, I temporarily come in this Brahma as well. Till which year did He come [in him]? He came [in him] till 18th January, 1969 [and] after that he (Brahma Baba) left his body. It is the Vani of 1968, isn’t it? So, a hint was dropped that [Shiva] cannot enter him throughout the Confluence Age. At this time, he can take on as many forms as he wants. Who?
(Someone said: Brahma.) No; who is famous as ‘bahurupiyaa’ (multifaceted) in the path of Bhakti (devotion)? Arey, it has been mentioned in the scriptures as well that who came in the form of a multifaceted one to wed Parvati? Shankarji came as the multifaceted one. Sometimes he takes on the form of an old man, sometimes he becomes a young man, sometimes his face appears to be glowing brilliantly [and] it appears that he is hanging his head. So, he is a multifaceted one; he takes on several forms. When? At this time, meaning in the Confluence Age.

He can take on many forms and bring about benefit to anyone. As for the rest, no one can say: ShivBaba is in me. What will happen if someone says this and others start believing him? What confusion will arise? Then everyone will start saying: ShivBaba has come in me; accept my words. Should you follow the opinion of one [soul] or the opinion of many? You have to follow the opinion of the most elevated one. And is someone elevated or corrupt in this world or in the Supreme Abode? It is about this world. So, when I come, I also give the information about Me to you children… what? And I give the information about you [to you children] as well. Just like, what did [God] say Arjun in the Gita? [He said:] Arjun, you do not know yourself; I tell you about your births. So, I tell you about the many births of you children as well. Do I tell [you about them] or do I give a hint? What do I do? A hint is given according to the knowledge. As for the rest, the Father does not reveal anyone’s role. The children who think and churn realize their role on their own and after realizing it, they will present such proofs and evidences through their mouth that everyone will come to know about what is the role of this one and what is the role of that one; who has the role of a servant, maid, a wealthy person, king and an emperor.

When there are exams in schools and colleges, whose result is declared at first? Is [the result] of those [coming in the list of] third class or second class declared [first]? Even [the result] of those [coming in the list of] first class not declared [first]. [The result] of those who pass with honor [is declared first]. Even among them, their result is not declared all together. Firstly, the name of the one who comes first in the state or in the college is declared. So whose name will be declared at first? Arey! What do I make [of you]? I make [you into] the master of the world. So, will there be one master of the world or will there be many? So, the role of that one [soul] is revealed first. It was announced ten years before [the revelation] itself. It was said in the Murli in [the year] 1966: ‘When were these Lakshmi-Narayan born? Ten years less from today, 5000 years ago.’ So which year arrives? If we go 5000 years back, it will be the same day as today, won’t it? It was not said, 5000 ago, [but] it was said: ‘ten years less from today’. It means, take a complete cycle and stop when ten years are left [for the completion of the cycle]. Then, which year will it be? It was said in 66. Which year will it be? It will be [the year] 76. A hint was given for 76 that the birth in the form of revelation of this Lakshmi-Narayan will take place in the world of Brahmins. Will those who are close [to them] for many births, those who will stay [with them] for many births, recognize [them] first or will those who have been far away recognize [them first]? Those who will have accompanied [them] for many births, they will recognize [them] first.

So, the name, form, place, qualities, duties and the complete biography of the one who passes in the first position in the University of God is revealed in the year 76. Similarly, the other [souls] of different ranks (according to their spiritual effort) will also be revealed [one after the other]. So it was said: no one say, not even Narayan [i.e.] the soul that is going to be revealed in the world in the form of Narayan can say that ... who has come in me? [He cannot say that] ShivBaba has come in him. Can He say so? And when God comes, will He say through His mouth: I am ShivBaba? He won’t. No one will recognize God just on being said. He gives the third eye of knowledge to recognize God. He Himself gives it. Knowledge itself is called ‘the third eye’. So, ShivBaba explains to the children: the main thing is about becoming pure from impure. The main thing is about the studies. You will have intense remembrance only through the studies. If you haven’t studied the knowledge in depth, you cannot have intense remembrance either. Those who have an intense remembrance, the rust of their needle like soul will be removed. That is why it was said that the children whose rust of the needle like soul is removed at the basic level, they will learn [the knowledge] from Me directly. What does it mean? Those who learnt directly from Brahma, from the mouth of Dada Lekhraj, wasn’t the rust of their needle like soul removed? Was it removed or not? It wasn’t; because he wasn’t the permanent Chariot.

I come in the permanent Chariot and teach you the knowledge in the form of the Teacher. It is only through that permanent Chariot that the Father is the Father, the Teacher and He also plays the role of Sadguru. So, [you] become pure before or later (according to the spiritual effort) and then [you] go to the new world before or later. You also go to the home (the Supreme Abode) first and then you go to the new world before or later (according to the spiritual effort). So you can easily explain the cycle of 84 [births] to anyone. These pictures have been displayed in front and about these pictures… as regards the topic of giving the knowledge - no one except the Father can give such deep knowledge about these pictures. This is also [a point of] identification of the Father? What is the identification? There are points for the identification of the Father, aren’t there? This one is also a main point among those [points]. What? The extent to which the Father can give a deep explanation about these four pictures, no one can give that deep identification and explanation at all. The explanation of all these four pictures to such a deeper extent cannot come in the intellect of any of the Brahmins, the extent to which the Father comes and gives it. The soul receives the knowledge of all the four pictures, doesn’t it? That itself is called the third eye of knowledge. The soul feels happy when it receives this knowledge. What? What is the sign of [having received] the knowledge?
(Someone said something.) Yes, the sign of [having received] the knowledge is that when the soul receives knowledge, it will feel happy. If someone narrates knowledge and the soul [of the listener] becomes sorrowful, then is he narrating knowledge or [the topics of] ignorance? It is ignorance. The result of [receiving] knowledge should be happiness. So the soul says: my body received happiness. If the knowledge doesn’t sit in the intellect, the soul questions: why do you give sorrow to my body? It is the same advance knowledge; when some souls become very happy after hearing it, and when the same knowledge is narrated to those BKs, the ones whose rust of the needle like soul is not removed at the basic level, do they become happy or sad? They become sad. So, do their bodies experience sorrow or happiness? Their bodies experience sorrow. So it is the soul that speaks, understands and it is the soul that becomes a deity. The body does not become a deity.

It is the soul that becomes a barrister or a trader. So the Father speaks to all the souls. Whether it is a barrister, a trader or it may be anything, the Father gives everyone their [individual] identification. But does He give the identification to those who are body conscious or to those who are soul conscious? Those whose rust of the needle like soul is removed at the basic level, He gives them their identification. What will be said for those who become sad? After listening to the knowledge… one [person] becomes very happy while others become sad after listening to the same knowledge, then what will be said [about them]? The rust of their needle like soul hasn’t been removed. If the soul is pure, it (the knowledge) sits quickly in the intellect of a pure soul. But you are not a deity at present because you have not become completely pure. You are still impure, aren’t you? So, now, you have to become pure to become deities (devi-devtaa). That is why nine categories of Brahmins are shown. Is everyone [from among them] equally elevated? No. There are Brahmins of a higher category as well as a lower category.
... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 31 May 2015

Part-4

[The children] often say just this: Baba, I made this mistake of becoming body conscious. So the Father sits and explains to the children: You should certainly become pure. When you become completely pure, you will never forget the soul at all, you will not remember the body at all. Yes, do not perform any vikarma (wrong actins). ‘Vi’ means opposite, ‘karma’ means action; if someone performs actions opposite to the actions that the Father has said to perform, [opposite to] the Shrimat given by the Father regarding what should be done and what shouldn’t, then he will accumulate 100 times burden. You have to become complete with all virtues here. What is meant by ‘here’? ‘Here’ means where? Is it in the Golden Age? In the Confluence Age itself, you have to become complete with all virtues. Then you will become pure and go to the Abode of Liberation (Muktidhaam).

There is no need to ask any other question. What? You should be keen about what? [You should be keen about:] how should I become pure? At first, talk about yourself; [think:] how should the impure soul become pure? Do not think about other souls. Thinking about others is the cause of degradation. [The children] say: if someone asks us, what should we reply them? Tell them also: First, at least become pure. When you become pure, you will get the answers to all the questions automatically. Some ask: Two crore (20 million) [people] died in a war; where did these many souls go?
(Someone said: They were born again.) Where were they born? If 20 million [people] died, [those] 20 million [souls] will also have been born somewhere. Their death was visible; so many dead bodies were found. Then will they be born somewhere or not? Will you be able to tell about it? [Tell them:] Arey, those souls will have gone anywhere, why are you concerned about it? Why you involve in parcintan (thinking about others). Why do you waste your time?

So the Father says: There is no need of [knowing] anything else. Your task is to become pure and go to the pure world and to become the masters of the world. By involving into other topics, you yourself will keep becoming confused. If you keep asking a lot of questions, you will get lots of answers, [and thus] the hairs will be split more and more. As many heads of Ravan are cut, the new ones come up in the same number. It is also shown that there was a demon named Raktabiij. Even if a drop of his blood fell somewhere, a new one was born [from it] again. It is about which blood? It is the blood of thoughts. If one [person] becomes uncertain, if he has doubt, he implants that thought of doubt in someone else’s intellect. He himself was already a demon and the other one also becomes a demon.

So the Father says: Even if someone does not get a complete answer, they become confused. That is why make just one thing firm: ‘manmanaabhav’. What does it mean? What is its meaning? ‘Mat’ [means] My, ‘manaa’ [means] in the mind [and] ‘bhav’ [means] merge. Who said this? Which Brahma said this? From the mouth of which Brahma was it said? It was said through the mouth of the Brahma who does become the arm [after becoming] Brahma so Vishnu but he not just becomes the arm [of Vishnu], he also becomes the one who controls those arms. How many arms does Vishnu have? Four arms; so the four Brahma become the four arms. ‘Arm’ means they become helpers. Whose helpers? Do they become the helpers of the Point of light, the Father Shiva [who resides] above? Whose helpers [do they become]? Arey, the four arms of Vishnu become helpers of whom?
(Someone said: Of the Father.) Isn’t He, the Father of the souls, the Father? Yes, isn’t the Father Shiva the Father of the souls? He too is [the Father]. So, do they (the arms) become His helpers? Arey! Does He come to do sustain? Vishnu is the one who sustains. So, they become the helpers of that Brahma who controls all the four arms. Are the arms inert or are they more sentient (caitanyataa)? Arms are inert, whereas the soul, the controller is sentient. So is there someone who controls all the four arms or not? Who is he? (Someone said: Prajapita.) Yes, he is that Brahma who is named as ‘Prajapita Brahma’. He is the one who controls all the four arms.

So it was said that the Father says: manmanaabhav; merge in My mind. So who is My mind? Brahma is said to have five faces; [he is called as] Pancaanan. So, which is My face among them? The one who is the first one himself is the last one. Whom do I enter first of all? I enter the permanent Chariot. Why do I enter? Why do I enter the permanent Chariot first of all? I enter to sow the seed of knowledge. It is mentioned in the Gita: when I come, whom do I give the knowledge first of all? I give the knowledge to the Sun. So, He says manmanaabhav, merge in the thoughts of My mind. What? Does Shiva have mind or is He aman ? He is indeed aman. Then for whom is it applicable, ‘merge in the thoughts of My mind’? It is applicable to Prajapita. My thoughts are true. What is the job of the mind? The job of the mind is to create good and bad thoughts (sankalp-vikalp). Good and bad thoughts come in the mind of the human beings, doesn’t it? What about My mind? Does My mind create good thoughts or bad thoughts or both [kind of thoughts]?
(Someone said: Both.) Both [kind of thoughts]? My mind? Who is the one to say this? It is not the Father, [it is] ShivBaba. As regards the Father, it is a different case; He is the Father of the souls; not Baba. All the point souls are [mutually] brothers, and He is their Father. He doesn’t say [manmanaabhav]. Why doesn’t He say so? It is because He is aman. It was said on behalf of the one whom He enters: ‘merge in My mind’, meaning, merge in the thoughts of knowledge that are created in My mind.

Renounce the body along with all the relations of the body and remember Me alone. When it was said ‘alone’, was it said for one point that you should remember one point? Everyone is a point; all the insects, spiders, animals, birds, are points. Which point should you remember? Arey, which point should you remember? How will you come to know [about it]? Arey! This is why a sign was mentioned [by saying:] the permanent Chariot. It is the permanent Chariot who is called ShivBaba so that the intellect should not wander here and there, it should not involve in many [and] remain stable in one place. This is why it was said manmanaabhav. And you have to come to Me alone. What? If you will remember Me alone, you will come to Me alone. How? The method for that has also been mentioned in the Murli. [It has been mentioned that] if you children remember Me, you will not feel any difficulty. The worldly people will feel difficulty. You will not feel difficulty. I will sit you on My eyes and take you [along with Me]. Which [eyes] are His eyes? Does the Point have eyes? Then, on which eyes will He sit you and take you [along with Him]? Arey!
(Someone said: Prajapita.) The permanent Chariot… the picture of Shankar has been shown at the top in the picture of the [Kalpa] Tree, hasn’t it? [It has been shown that] the souls are going [above]. Who is pulling them and taking them [along with him]? Someone is certainly needed as the instrument. [It was said:] I will sit you on My eyes and take you [along with Me]. Is it about sitting on these [physical] eyes? No; He pulls you children through the force of drishti (vision), [about] which it has been written in the Gita: He is brighter than even [the brightness of] thousands of suns. We cannot forget Him even if we want to. He is the Ocean of Love.

Is the love visible more through the eyes, through the nose or through the ears? Through which part of the body is love visible? Love is visible through the eyes. They [just] make songs in the path of Bhakti [and] keep singing: ‘in aankhon ki masti mein, mastaane hazaaron hain’ (there are thousands of people who are intoxicated by the intoxication of these eyes). Arey, it isn’t about singing the song. Is this something to be experienced in reality, is the realization course going on, or will you come to know without realizing it? What is it about? The realization course is going on, so each and everyone should realize: what stage do we attain? In the everyday life, even if an enemy shows up a smiling face, if happiness is visible in his eyes, then the one who sees [him] knows that he is an enemy, even then what does he do? He smiles back. He becomes happy even on seeing the enemy. This is the form of God. God is never an enemy of anyone. In fact, He is always the Ocean of Love. He says: Dharmaraj (the Chief Justice) is with Me. What? Dharmaraj will redden the eyes (glare furiously). (There is a power cut.) Eh! It has gone dark! I am always the Ocean of Love. Dharmaraj can become the ocean of beatings [but] I do not become the ocean of beatings. Who is Dharmaraj? Who will be called the king of dharma (religion)? [He is] the one who has proved himself by inculcating virtues in the life in practice.

Which is the main virtue among all the virtues? Tolerance. Tolerance is the king of all the qualities, all the divine virtues. No one proved himself by inculcating this tolerance as much as Brahma did. And the ones whose actions, words and red eyes (angry looks) he tolerated and gave love even to them in return, do such sinful ones accumulate 100 times punishment or not? Brahma always loved [the children] and what did the children [do in return]? What did [Brahma Baba] give even to such children in return of love? There were also such children who even slapped [Brahma] Baba. They established a separate ashram; they established the ‘Rambaan ashram’ while he was alive. This is about Gaziabad . They were such body conscious children. He gave love to even such ones. They collected the property of the whole organization and took it in their possession. They enrolled the names of their own friends, relatives and well-wishers in the registration and they themselves sat as the heads. They are sitting as the heads even today by making the ‘World Renewal Trust’. He (Brahma Baba) gave love to even such children. Even today, through Dadi Gulzar, is he giving love to those children or not? He is. At last, will there be a limit to this love, this tolerance or not? When something reaches the extremity, that extremity comes to an end. Then what form does the same soul [of Brahma] who tolerated, take on?
(Someone said something.) Presently, it is under the influence of attachment, it has a child like intellect, it is in the darkness of attachment. When the darkness of attachment vanishes, the same soul will take on such a form of Dharmaraj that it will make [them] suffer 100 times [punishment] for each and every [sin]. That is why it was said: Dharmaraj is also with Me. Who is called Dharmaraj in [the epic] Mahabharata? Yuddhishthir is called [Dharmaraj]. [It is said:] deham vaa paatyami, karyam vaa saadhyaami, [meaning] no matter if the body perishes, still I shall complete the task. Is that soul steady in the battle even now or not? It is steady even now. Though he has left the body, he hasn’t given up his task. Though Maya is facing [him], daughter Maya is facing [him], still he doesn’t lose courage. So it was said: You will come to Me, only if you remember Me alone.

When the human beings die, they are taken to the cremation ground. What is done [to them] after taking them there, to the cremation ground? When someone dies [and] their dead body is taken [to the cremation ground], what is done after entering the cremation ground?
(Someone said: It is burnt.) Arey, no! [People] leave the village, the town [or] the city and step in the cremation ground; then what do they do? You have forgotten. The face of the dead body is turned [in the opposite direction]. What? Yes; the face is turned towards the cremation ground and the feet are turned towards the world. The face itself is turned away. Similarly, your home is above (the Supreme Abode). Does your forehead (intellect) go upwards or downwards at present? Where does it go? In which direction does this head, this intellect goes more? Is it going downwards or upwards? Does it go more towards the world of dirt, the physical world, or does it go upwards, towards the world of souls? It goes towards the world of dirt. Later, your face will turn upwards. No impure soul can go upwards. To become pure, you will have to make a connection of the intellect with the Father. You have to go the Father, in the Abode of Liberation (Muktidhaam), haven’t you? You are impure, that is why you call [God saying:] Come and purify us, the impure ones; liberate us. So the Father says: Now, become pure and renounce impurity. Renounce impure thoughts, impure speech, and impure actions through the karmendriyaan . There isn’t much time left now. Om Shanti. (Concluded)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 01 Jun 2015

VCD 1672, C.No.2158, Anantpur,
Mu.18.12.67, Dt.27.06.12
Part-1

Today’s morning class is of the 18.12.1967. The record played is: Om Namah Shivay. The Father has reminded the sweet children [about] how the cycle of the world rotates and those who don’t know [about it], the Father Himself has told them how they are following [the knowledge] with blind faith. Which children are following with blind faith and whom has the Father reminded? [The Father] has reminded the sweet children, how the cycle of the world rotates. And those who don’t know this, are surely following [the knowledge] with blind faith. So, there is no sweetness in them. Now you children know: whatever we have come to know from the Father, no one in the world knows that knowledge. The path that the Father has shown is the same path of the Kalpa (cycle) before through which we become pure and the masters of the world. Which path has [He] shown to become pure? [He] has shown the path of the Kalpa before. Which path has [He] shown? [He has shown] the path through which we become pure from impure and the masters of the world.

We ourselves were worship worthy. It will be said for the Supreme Soul: He Himself becomes worshipper from [being] worship worthy. Who will say [this]? Will you children say or will the devotees say this?
(Someone said: The children will say.) Will the children say [this] for the Supreme Soul? Does the Supreme Soul become worship worthy and worshipper? Acchaa, in the present time, in the present shooting of the Confluence Age, does the Father become worship worthy and worshipper? Who is worshipped? Is a pure one or an impure one [worshipped]? (Students: The pure one.) And who is defamed? The one who is impure is defamed. In the path of Bhakti (devotion), are the deities in the temples defamed or worshipped? They are worshipped. So it will be said for the Supreme Soul: He Himself becomes worshipper from [being] worship worthy. Will it be said? Who will say [this]? Will you children say or will the devotees say [this]? The devotees will say that the Supreme Soul becomes worship worthy and He Himself becomes worshipper. And what will we say? We ourselves become worship worthy and we ourselves become worshipper in the path of Bhakti. The devotees say that the Supreme Soul becomes worship worthy and worshipper. So, in the shooting period the Supreme Soul neither becomes worship worthy nor does He worship anyone.

Now, in Confluence Age, is the Supreme Soul present in reality or not?
(Students: He is.) He is. So does He worship anyone? (Someone said: No.) Doesn’t He worship anyone? Arey, He will be worshipping someone, [won’t He]? (Someone said: He doesn’t.) Doesn’t He worship anyone? So the devotees say that the Supreme Soul becomes worship worthy and worshipper and you say: No. The Supreme Soul neither becomes worship worthy nor does He become worshipper. The worship worthy ones who become the masters of the world, they themselves become worshipper. It has come to the mind that these are absolutely right things. What? The one who becomes the master of the world, it has been said for him alone that he becomes worshipper from [being] worship worthy. And the body in which ShivBaba resides, the One who is called the Supreme Father Supreme Soul, He neither becomes worship worthy nor does He become worshipper in the Confluence Age. He doesn’t worship anyone and no one worships Him either. Arey! As regards the Supreme Father Supreme Soul, in the Confluence Age ... it is the Confluence Age for all those who are Brahmins. Doesn’t anyone from among them worship [Him]? Don’t they worship [Him]? (Someone said: They worship Him.) Do they worship [Him]? Do they worship [Him] or do they defame Him all the more when Maya makes them the ones with a doubting intellect? No one defames Me to the extent you children defame [Me]. So it has come to your mind that these are absolutely right things. Only the Father narrates the news of the beginning, middle and the end of the world. Nobody else can be called the Ocean of Knowledge.

[Being] the Ocean of Knowledge is not the praise of Krishna either. What? [Being] complete with 16 celestial degrees, complete with all virtues, completely non-violent, maryaadaa purushottam (the best among the souls who follow the code of conduct) is certainly the praise of Krishna but he can’t be called as the Ocean of Knowledge. The body of Krishna is named, isn’t it? So the soul that resides in the body can’t have this entire knowledge at all. Who can have it? The soul that resides in the body can’t have this entire knowledge? Then who can have it? The soul that remains beyond the body, in the incorporeal stage, can have this entire knowledge. Now you understand: the soul of that one (unki) is taking the knowledge. Whose soul? The soul of that one is taking the knowledge. Not the soul of this one (inki). Whose soul is taking the knowledge and whose soul is not taking the knowledge? Arey!
(Someone said: The soul of Shankar takes the knowledge.) Whose? (Someone said: The soul of Shankar is taking the knowledge.) For whom will it be said ‘this one’ and for whom will it be said ‘that one’? (Students said something.) The soul of that one is taking the knowledge. You understand this [when it is said] the soul of that one. Is it said ‘that one’ for the one who is far away or for the one who is near? It is said for the one who is far away: ‘the soul of that one is taking the knowledge’. And what about the soul of ‘this one’? ‘This one’ means who? (Someone said: Brahma Baba.) The soul of Brahma Baba is not taking the knowledge. This is about the time when the Murli was being narrated [by Brahma Baba], wasn’t it? Wasn’t the soul of this Brahma taking the knowledge at that time? (Someone said something.) Why? It is his ears that listen to [the knowledge] first of all. (Someone said: Yes.) Yes, so wasn’t he taking the knowledge? He did use to hear but he didn’t understand it. This is why it will be said that the soul of this one is not taking the knowledge and the soul of that one is taking the knowledge.

These are wonderful topics! Except the Father no one can explain these topics, what is the confusion of that one and this one. Many sages and saints do teach various types of hatha Yoga and so on [but] they all belong to the path of Bhakti. The children have also been explained the glory of the path of Bhakti and the path of knowledge. In the Golden Age, you don’t perform any kind of worship. There, you don’t become worshipper. They (those in the Golden Age) are called as worship worthy deities (devi-devtaayein). When? In the Golden Age. They were worship worthy deities [but] now they aren’t. The same worship worthy deities have now become worshipper again. The Father says, he too used to worship, didn’t he? Who? Brahma Baba also used to worship, didn’t he? [Everyone in] the entire world is worshipper at present. In the new world, there is just the one worship worthy Deity Religion. It has come to the mind of the children: truly, this is an absolutely right thing according to the drama plan. Precisely, the episode of Gita is going on. Just the name has been changed in the Gita. Whose name has been inserted? Instead of [the name of] Shiva, the name of Krishna alias Dada Lekhraj has been inserted [mentioning that] he himself is the corporeal God of the Gita. To explain this very thing you work hard. To explain what? You do the entire hard work to explain this knowledge.

For 2500 years, [people] have been considering the Gita to be of Krishna himself. Now, they have to understand in just one birth: no; the Gita has been narrated by God Shiva. So, it is fixed in the intellect for 63 births that Krishna [and] not Shiva is God of the Gita, and you have to fix it in their intellect in just one birth ... What is to be fixed? That Krishna alias Dada Lekhraj isn’t God of the Gita [but] God Shiva Himself has narrated the Gita, so, it will definitely take time to understand and explain it [to others]. Will it take [time] or not? It will surely take time to understand and explain it [to others]. It is also explained about Bhakti, how extensive the tree of Bhakti is. How extensive is it? Tell [me], how extensive is it?
(Someone said: …2500 years.) Yes, it is extended up to 2500 years. And what about knowledge? Knowledge is received only in the Confluence Age. There is no knowledge in the Golden and Silver ages at all. So you can write: the Father is teaching us. What? Who is teaching this knowledge of the Gita? The Father is teaching it to us. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 02 Jun 2015

Mu.18.12.67, Dt.27.06.12
Part-2

Because of the insertion of the name of Krishna in the Gita, it was the false Gita that you have been reading till now. What? You have been reading the false Gita. For the Gita, too, it will be said, Shiva jayanti so Gita jayanti . What? What was said? Shiva jayanti, the birth in the form of revelation of Shiva took place it means, whose birth in the form of revelation took place? Arey, the birth in the form of revelation of the mother Gita took place. Did the birth in the form of revelation of the true Gita or the false Gita take place? The birth in the form of revelation of the true Gita took place. So when will it be Shiva jayanti in a true sense? Has it taken place now or not? (Students: It hasn’t.) It hasn’t. [Then] when will it take place? Arey, will Shiva jayanti alias the Gita jayanti take place or not? It will. So when will it take place? (Someone said something.) Has it taken place? Has it taken place? Has the revelation, the birth in the form of revelation of ShivBaba taken place in the world? It certainly hasn’t taken place now. When the child is born [to someone], everyone comes to know about it [and they say:] Look, a child is born to them. Will anyone say that the child is not born? Everyone will say that [the child] is born. So, in the same way, when the child is in the womb, even the residents of suburb do not come to know. [They think:] who knows whether there is [a child] or not? [Who knows] whether it is a son or a daughter? No one knows whether there is [a child] or not. But after [the child] is born, everyone comes to know.

So, in the same way, has the jayanti of ShivBaba taken place now or not? (Students: It hasn’t.) Then who keep celebrating the 70th jayanti, the 75th Shiva jayanti? Do the devotees keep celebrating it or do the knowledgeable ones celebrate it? It is the devotees [who celebrate it]. What? The devotees. Do the devotees in the world celebrate Shiva jayanti?
(Someone said: No.) They do not even celebrate Shiva jayanti; what do they celebrate? They celebrate ‘Mahaa Shivraatri ’. And what do these devotees in the world of Brahmins keep celebrating? They celebrate Shiva jayanti. Ask them: when was Shiva born? They will say: In the year 1936. Arey, if He was [born] in year 1936, the entire world should come to know [about it], shouldn’t it? - yes; the birth of ShivBaba has taken place. Did [the birth] take place or not? And as regards the birth, is the corporeal one, the bodily being born or is the incorporeal one born? (Students: The corporeal one is born.) So, was He born? No. In fact, He entered [the corporeal one] at that time. What? He entered the womb of knowledge, the intellect but the birth in the form of revelation did not take place.

So when will it take place? When will it be said [to take place]?
(Someone said: 2018-2020.) 2018-2020? Add 2-4 years more to it.  Why [will it take place in] 2018 [or] 2020? Why not 2016? Is there any calculation or not? In the path of knowledge, everything is [based on] the calculations. There is proof and evidence for everything. So what is the [basis of] calculation? The sentences of Brahma. In the path of Bhakti, it is said, isn’t it? - Brahmam vaakyam janardanam ; the sentences of Brahma are like lines cut on stone. Aren’t they? They are Ved vaakya (the sentences of Veda). Ved vaakya were narrated through the mouth of Brahma. So this Vani has been narrated through the mouth of Brahma: it takes 40-50 years to become satopradhaan from tamopradhaan . So, from when will it be counted? (Students: [From] 76.) It will be counted from 76. From 76, Shiva enters some human body. The Brahmins come to know this much that Shiva has entered this particular human body.

For example, does [the soul of] the child enter the body first or is it born [first]? At first, it enters. So, for the Gita, too, it will be said: Shiva jayanti so Gita jayanti. When the revelation of ShivBaba takes place, will it take place through some body or will it remain incognito in the womb of knowledge itself? The revelation will take place in front of the entire world. The entire world will say… whoever sees [Him], whoever listens to [Him] will say: ShivBaba, our Father has come. [He is] not the Father of the Brahmakumaris who keep shouting: God has come, God has come. Not their [Father]; what will we say? Our Father has come. It cannot be said ‘Krishna jayanti so Gita jayanti’ at all. What was said? Krishna jayanti can’t be called Gita jayanti. Why can’t it be called so? It is because it is certainly seated in the intellect of the Brahmakumaris, who the soul of Krishna is. Is it seated firmly or weakly? It is seated firmly. So it was said, Krishna’s jayanti but did the jayanti of ShivBaba take place? The jayanti of ShivBaba certainly did not take place.
So, those who have faith, they also understand [the knowledge] because of that faith. If they don’t have faith at all, they themselves also become confused [thinking:] how should we explain [to others]? Will there be a commotion (hangama) because of explaining? What? If you go to the firm Brahmakumar–kumaris, the Didi, Dadi, dadas and explain to them that Krishna, Dada Lekhraj is not the corporeal God of the Gita. Who is it? It is ShivBaba. The combination of the corporeal one and the incorporeal one is called ‘Baba’. Who is called ShivBaba? The corporeal form is the idol of Shankar that is found and the Shivling , the Point of light is called the incorporeal one. So, the body in which the combination of both [the forms] takes place is called Shiva Shankar Bholanath . So He can be the corporeal God of the Gita. It is certainly easy to explain this; but for whom is it easy? Those who have faith, it is easy for them and those who do not have faith at all, it becomes difficult for them. They themselves keep becoming confused as well [thinking:] how should we explain [to others]? And they fear too [thinking:] if we explain, it should not happen that someone may create commotion or fight.

They haven’t become fearless at all now. What was said? ‘Now’ means when? It is about when? It is about 1967 that till the year 67 they did use to listen to the Murlis but they hadn’t become fearless. And what is it now? Have they become fearless now?
(Someone said: They haven’t.) Haven’t they? If any Brahmakumar-kumari comes in front of you, can’t you tell him fearlessly that Krishna isn’t the corporeal God of the Gita? You can. You will be fearless when you become completely soul conscious. What? If you have body consciousness, you will have fear. What does someone fear of? There is the fear for the body [with the thought:] It shouldn’t happen that someone kills me. If someone stabs a knife, the body will be finished. So, there is fear, isn’t there? If you have body consciousness, there is fear and if you don’t have body consciousness, then there is [no fear. You think:] Acchaa, if you want to stab, you can. Our soul is… What is the soul? The soul is ajar (eternal), amar (immortal), avinaashi (indestructible). We will not be harmed at all. What will be harmed? The body will be harmed. But the body doesn’t belong to us at all. To whom have we given our body? We have given our body to ShivBaba. So you will become fearless when you become completely soul conscious.

You also know that it is in path of Bhakti that you fear [something]. What was said? Where does someone fear [something]? In path of Bhakti. So, everyone should look within himself: are we in the path of Bhakti or in the path of knowledge?
(Someone said: In the path of knowledge.) Are you in the path of knowledge? Does it mean that if any Brahmakumar-kumari comes in front of you, you won’t feel afraid [of them]? (Someone said something.) Everyone has become soul conscious here!  Now, the way to go to the Supreme Abode should open! Tell [me]. Should the way to go to the Supreme Abode open or not? (Students: It should.) And should the destruction begin or not? (Someone said: It should.) It should? Acchaa, have you packed up the bag and baggage? Wow brother! It is in the path of Bhakti that you fear [something]. You all are surely ‘mahaaviir’ (highly brave). Wah! You also received the title! You all are surely ‘mahaaviir’. Not a single one in the entire world knows, how should they gain victory over Maya? What? [They don’t know] how can they gain victory over Maya. It has come to the mind of you children now; what? [You have come to know] how you can gain victory over Maya. Those Sanyasis do say, they do call out, ‘Maya, Maya’, but neither do they themselves gain victory nor do they teach others to gain victory [over it]. What do they themselves do? They leave their own wife and children and go miles away, in the forests. So do they fear Maya or do they face Maya? They certainly fear Maya. So nobody in the world knows [the way to gain victory over Maya]. Earlier also the Father had said: Manmanaabhav. What? Engage your mind in Me. The Purifier of the impure, the Father Himself has come and is explaining this; what? What is He explaining? Manmanaabhav [meaning] engage your mind in Me; do not engage your mind in someone else. Who is explaining this? (Someone said: Baba.) Baba who is the Purifier of the impure Himself is explaining this and He is explaining this by coming. It is not that He came in the body of Brahma and has gone away after explaining. Has He gone away after explaining? No. The task of the Purifier of the impure, the Father is not just to narrate the knowledge; what is His task? [His task is] to make the children pure from impure. Though this word is mentioned in the Gita but nobody understands it in this way. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 03 Jun 2015

Mu.18.12.67, Dt.27.06.12
Part-3

The Father says: Children, become soul conscious (dehi abhimaani bhav). Which is the word in the Gita that the people don’t understand? Arey! It was said just now. ‘Manmanaabhav’; mat’ means My, ‘manaa’ means in the mind and ‘bhav’ means to merge. In what should you merge? Merge in My mind. It means, whatever is in My mind, the same should be in your mind. If there is one thing in My mind and there is another thing in your mind, then it will not be called [to be] Manmanaabhav. And as regards the topic of Manmanaabhav, it is not that I go above after explaining it through the body of Brahma and then and you will keep becoming Manmanaabhav [with him]. No. This topic of Manmanaabhav is of the time when I come in the body and explain this. Not after going away. I come and explain this: [become] Manmanaabhav. When He has gone to the Supreme Abode… does the Father Shiva have mind? (Students: No.) Does He have mind? The one who has mind is called a human being. He (the Father Shiva) does not have mind at all. When He comes to this world, the corporeal body which He enters has his own mind as well. So, whatever he thinks, we should delight in those very thoughts. We should check: does the Father like the thought that I create? So we have to follow the Father even to the extent of thoughts. The question of speech and deeds is much far off. What? We have to follow in speech as well as deeds, but whom do we have to follow? You have to follow Me, the Father who has come in the corporeal form.

Though this word is mentioned in the Gita but nobody understands it at all. The word is certainly mentioned [in the Gita]. This word is in the Gita just like [the amount of] salt [added] to flour. The Father makes you have faith in everything. Manmanaabhav madyaajii maam namaskuru ; this is the shloka (verse) mentioned in the Gita, isn’t it? But it has been mentioned [only] once. It has not been mentioned again and again. So it is mentioned [in the Gita] just like [the amount of] salt [added] to flour. [It is said:] nishcay buddhi vijayanti (those with a faithful intellect become victorious). Who will become victorious? Only those who have a faithful intellect will become victorious. And do we have faith and doubt on the corporeal form or the Point?
(Students: The corporeal form.) We have faith on the corporeal form; we also have doubt on the corporeal form. The topic of having faith and doubt on the incorporeal one isn’t applicable at all. You are taking the inheritance from the Father now. What was said? ‘Now’ means when? ‘Now’ means when? It is about when? From whom are you taking the inheritance until it is the Confluence Age? (Someone said: From the Father Shiva.) Not from the Father Shiva [but] from ShivBaba. However, the one whom He enters is the Father of the human world. You receive the inheritance from that very Father of the human world. What is the inheritance? It was told above [just] now. The kingship of the world [is the inheritance].

There will be the control of you children on the entire world. What? There will be the control of you children on the entire world. Is it in this very birth or in the next birth?
(Students: In this very birth.) It is about this very birth. It is about the Confluence Age. What? If the world belongs to the Father, the children will also say: the entire world is mine. Just like, if the Father owns a factory, he says, [it is] my factory [and] what do the children also say? [They say:] It is my factory. They will not say: [It is] your factory. So, here, the children will also say: the world belongs to me; this entire world belongs to us. There will be our control [in the world]. And it remains in the intellect of the Father too: this world is Mine. The Father says: Now you surely have to live in the household path. What? You shouldn’t become ‘durbaaz khushbaaz ’. What? Just like there are the Sanyasis; what do they do? They say: We remember God. [Tell them:] Arey, if you remember God, what is the need to go the forests? Can’t you remember the Father while staying in the house, while living in the household path? You can, can’t you?

So, the Father says: You have to surely live in the household path. What is the meaning of ‘surely’?
(Someone said: We should not leave [the household] and go away.) Yes. There is no question of going far away. Those who stay far, [those who] fear… [fear] what ? [They think:] arey, if we go near woman, Maya will gobble down us. We won’t go [near her]. So consider that they belong to the Sanyas religion. Or if there is a woman [and] she says: I won’t go near the husband, otherwise, he will throw me in Maya. Then what will be said? Is that woman a sanyasi or is she a householder? She belongs to the Sanyas religion. Arey, we have to live together and do what? We have to gain victory over Maya. Otherwise, we will become sanyasi. If we become sanyasi, there will be this fear everyday on going to the forests: arey, a wolf will come, a lion will come, an elephant will come, tiger will come. (Baba mimics the roar of a tiger) Wherever we hear a roar, that’s it! We will run here and there. So there will be this fear for 24 hours. So do we have to become a sanyasi or a householder? (Students: We have to become householders.) Yes, we don’t have to become sanyasi at all. What do we have to become? We have to become householder. And do we have to become householder for many births or it will be all right if we become sanyasi for one or two births? Not even for one birth? Arey, become that for one or two births. (Student: No.) You should at least have the experience, [shouldn’t you?] Won’t you even have the experience? It has been said in the Murli: you children are firm in the Sanyas religion. Has it been said so? What has been said? [It has been said:] You children are firm in the religion of household. It means, you won’t have even a single birth in which you become a sanyasi. You are true [and] firm Suryavanshi . What are the Suryavanshis firm in? (Students: …household path.) Yes, they are [firm] in the household path. They don’t belong to the path of renunciation (nivritti maarg). How are they? They are of the household path.

You have to surely live in the household path. What? The very meaning of ‘you have to surely live’ is, we should perform the shooting of living in what for 84 births? We should perform the shooting of living in the household path. We shouldn’t perform the shooting of becoming a sanyasi. Now there is no need for everyone to come and sit here at all, is there? What was said? There is no need for everyone to leave their house, come and sit here. It is necessary for whom? Why was it said: There is no need for everyone to come and sit here? If it is not needed for everyone, it is needed for some, isn’t it? It is necessary for whom?
(Someone said: The virgins.) Yes, virgins are free from bondages (nirbandhan). The virgins don’t have any bondage at all. Do they have any bondage? Is it the task of the virgins to look after the parents if they have grown old? No. It is not the responsibility of the virgins. It is the responsibility of the sons, the kumars that if the parents have grown old, they should take care of them. Acchaa, all right, if someone doesn’t have a son at all, they just have a daughter, a virgin, if someone doesn’t have any [other] child at all, then whose responsibility is it? Is it the responsibility of the virgin or not? Even then it is not the responsibility of the daughter. Whose responsibility is it? It is the responsibility of all the relatives to look after those old ones. Or else it is the responsibility of the government to give pension to those who have grown old and sustain them. As for the rest, it is not the responsibility of the virgins.

Acchaa. So, do the virgins alone have to become free from bondages? Doesn’t anyone else have to become [free from bondages]? Yes, they can. There are also some kumars like this who have brothers to look after the parents and they are looking after [them] as well. They are doing job, occupation or business. So, if that kumar gets permission from his parents, is he free from bondages or is he in bondage? He is free from bondages. Kumars can also become free from bondagas. Acchaa, what about the adharkumars ? Can the adharkumars become free from bondages or not?
(Someone said: They can.) How? This Balchandra (a PBK brother) had left [the household] and ran away. He became free from bondages forcibly. (To the brother:) Did you become [free from bondages] forcibly or after taking permission? (Student: Forcibly.) He became [free from bondages] forcibly. He became a sanyasi.  Yes; he is not that now. So by after taking the permission lovingly: Look! If I engage in the Divine service [of God], then half of the share… you are [my] half partner (ardhaangini), aren’t you? So half the share [of the fruits obtained] will be yours. In the same way, if there is a wife, can she become free from bondages or not? She can, if the husband gives the permission lovingly. It shouldn’t be [that he gives permission forcibly saying:] ‘acchaa, go and die. I don’t know [anything].’ He is becoming angry. He is becoming angry from within, he is getting irritated and he said externally: Go. I am giving [the permission] in written. Take it. I have written [the permission]. So, it should not happen this way. Persuade him lovingly with the help of knowledge [saying:] Look! If I become free from bondages, if I engage in the Divine service, half of the share of my [fruits] will be yours. You will also get half of the share of [the fruits obtained by] my purushaarth (spiritual effort). Then he will become happy. Some [husbands] will become happy and in case of some [other husbands], if he is body conscious, he will say, should I fulfill my [desire of] body consciousness first or should I fulfill your [desire]? He will not leave [the wife]. It means, it is not that only the virgins can be free from bondages; adharkumar, adharkumaris , kumars, everyone can become free from bondages.

The old mothers are certainly free from bondages. Are the old mothers free from bondages or in bondage?
(Students: [They are] free from bondages.) And what if the old man (their husband) doesn’t give permission? (Someone said: Even then she is in bondage.) Is she in bondage even then? (Someone said: No, no; if she doesn’t get permission, she is in bondage.) Is it bondage then? What has been mentioned in the Indian constitution? [It has been mentioned that] no one can stop anyone from visiting anywhere in all India and no one can stop anyone from following [any] religion. So, after 60 years, can the men become vaanprasthi or not? They can. Then why can’t the women? Do the women have equal rights now or not? They have equal rights. So, she can fight [with her husband saying:] I am going. Stop me if you can. Even if the old man follows her and calls the police [saying:] ‘Come [with me]. They have made my wife sit forcibly here, in the ashram’; then the policeman will say him: Out of the way! You have grown so old and you follow [your wife] your wife like a hen-pecked husband (joruu kaa gulaam) even now. Then he will feel ashamed. Who? The old man. So Baba says: Still, there isn’t the need for everyone to come and sit here. For whom is it necessary to come and sit here? Those who are completely free from bondages can come and sit here to do service. What? If they [come and] sit and don’t do any service; they just sit [and say:] I am old. Arey, what if you an old woman? Take a stick and sit on a chair at the door. [Keep a watch] is any virgin, a sword, is going outside alone? Is she doing anything wrong? So she can stay at the ashram as the shield (dhaal) who protects her. She can at least do this much, can’t she? She can. So you should do service. What? She may [come and] sit; if she is free from bondages, she can sit but she should do service; she shouldn’t do disservice. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 04 Jun 2015

Mu.18.12.67, Dt.27.06.12
Part-4

Centers are to be opened. You are certainly the Salvation Army. You [belong to] the Divine mission, don’t you? Earlier, [you belonged to] the illusive (mayaavi) mission, you were Shudra . Now you have belonged to the Divine mission. What? What do those who belong to the Shudra mission do? And what do the Brahmins who belong to the Divine mission do? The Brahmins who belong to [the Divine] mission [open] hospital cum university; which one? They open the spiritual university as well. What do those who belong to the Divine mission do? They open hospital cum spiritual university. And what do the Shudras, those who belong to the Shudra mission do? They just open the hospital; they don’t open the spiritual university. Are there any Shudras in the world of Brahmins who just open the hospital? Who are they? They are the ones who have just opened the hospital and the tasks carried out [there] are the same worldly [tasks like those carried out] by the community of Shudras [like] abortion. Is it carried out or not? What happens in the worldly hospitals? What do they do if someone becomes pregnant? They abort it. Today, [as regards] all the hospitals that are opened in the land of India, they are also recognized by the government; what? They also receive fund [from the government], there is this firm rule of the Shudra mission in all those [hospitals]... what? What should they do? Parivaar niyojan. What is it said in English? Family planning. So in that family planning, it is a rule that this task should definitely be carried out in every hospital [i.e. the task of] abortion.

So, suppose there is some Brahmin community [and it] opens ‘the Global hospital’ and this task [of family planning] has to be carried out there compulsorily according to the rule of the government, so is the Brahmin community that opens it belongs to the Shudra community or the Brahmin community [in reality]? What are they?
(Someone said: [Those of] the Brahmin community.) Do they belong to the Brahmin community? They open worldly hospital [and] do worldly business [there] and [they] belong to the Brahmin community? In fact, they became the ones belonging to the Shudra community. So, you too belonged to the Shudra community earlier. Now you belong to the Divine Brahmin community. Now you belong to the Divine mission. So you have a lot of importance. What? Those who do the occupation of both the Shudra as well as the Brahmins along with it, they don’t have a lot of importance. And what about you? You have a lot of importance.

What is the praise of these Lakshmi-Narayan? Just like there are kings, in the same way, these ones also used to rule. Who? Lakshmi-Narayan; even [these] Lakshmi-Narayan didn’t used to simply sit in the temples [but] they ruled [their kingdom]. As for the rest, they will be called complete with all virtues, complete with 16 celestial degrees, completely non-violent, maryaadaa purushottam, the masters of the world. Which Lakshmi-Narayan will be called [this]? Those of the Golden Age or those who will become [Lakshmi-Narayan] in the Confluence Age?
(Students: Those of the Confluence Age.) Yes; because at that time, there is no other king. When Lakshmi-Narayan become the masters of the world, there won’t be any king in Bhutan either. Now, [the rule of king] has ended in Nepal. Or is it going on? They have ended it in Nepal. Where is it left now? It is there in Bhutan, isn’t it? So, there is no king in Bhutan either. There is no [other] king [left]. Now the children have understood, how they become the masters of the world. [They become] the masters of such a world where there is no other king. What? Is there a king even now in Bhutan or not? Even now there is king. What? Bhu tan; what is the meaning? Bhru; these eyebrows are called ‘bhru’ in Sanskrit; tan (to frown). (Baba is demonstrating by frowning) Just as it is said in the Ramayana: bhrikuti vilaas srishti lay hoi [meaning] just by his frowning the eyebrows (lit. playing with his eyebrows), there will pralay in the whole world. God Ram has been praised in this way. He is a king like this. What have they named a king like this? The king of Bhutan. The kingship has ended in the entire world now but which place has a king [even now]? Bhutan has a king even now. But when you become the emperor of the world, [there won’t be] kingship even in Bhutan at that time, the king will be finished. There won’t be [any] king. Why? It is because Bhutan is a small country. If a king remains there, will you be the emperor of the world? No. It will not be the kingship in the entire world. Bhutan means… though it is a small country, it is certainly in the world. Is it not? It is in the world. So you won’t be called the king of the entire world. It will be said that you are the king of whole world excluding Bhutan.

But there is the rule of Lakshmi-Narayan in the whole world. There won’t be any soul in the world, there won’t be any soul, any human soul of any country, of any religion who doesn’t accept their kingship after going in front of them. Whoever listens to [Him], whoever sees [Him], it should come out of his mouth ... what? My God the Father has come. So, will he bow [in front of Him] or not?
(Students: He will.) Then, if there is a king in Bhutan, will he accept his (God the Father’s) kingship? He won’t. So, when Lakshmi-Narayan become the king [and the queen], when they become the masters of the world, there is no [other] king at that time in the world. Now the children have understood how they become the masters of the world? Now we ourselves become deities. What? Now, neither the Candravanshi will become deities… now [means] in Confluence Age. Will they become [deities]? Will the Candravanshi become deities? No. Yes, the Candravanshis who convert to become Suryavanshi will certainly become deities. As for the rest, neither any Candravanshi in the world will become a deity - now; when? In the Confluence Age – nor any Islamvanshi or any Bauddhivanshi will become a deity. Who will become a deity? Only the Suryavanshis will become deities now, in the Confluence Age.

Now, when we [ourselves] become deities, why should we bow the head before these ones? Whom? [Before] whom [shouldn’t] we bow our head? Why should we bow our head before the one or two kings left in the world when we [ourselves] become deities? You have become knowledge full. Those who don’t have knowledge at all, they keep bowing their head. Who bow their head? Those who don’t have knowledge bow their head. They are devotees. The devotees don’t have knowledge and those who have knowledge ... what [knowledge]? We are the children of God the Father. Suppose there is a child of king, will he go to a sweeper and touch his feet? Why won’t he touch [his feet]? What is in his mind because of which he doesn’t go to a sweeper and touches his feet? [He thinks:] Eh! I am the child of a king. So, here, there is ShivBaba, the One who makes [us into] the king of the kings. We are His children. So, those in whose intellect it sits that they are the children of God, God the Father, the One who makes [us into] kings and emperors, they cannot bow their head in front of anyone. What? What will remain in their intellect? We can have our head cut but we cannot bow our head [before anyone]. They can have their heads cut.

What did Shivaji do? He went in front of Adilshah . He rushed towards him with a sword and ordered to chop his (Shivaji’s) head off. And what about Shivaji? Shivaji said: It is not that I do not know how to bow the head. I too know to do kornish ; I too know how to do kornish. At that very moment, in front of Adilshah himself, he went to his Father, touched his feet, bowed his head [in front of] him and stood up. [He proved that] we certainly do kornish but before whom? We do kornish before the One Father. We bow the head in front of the One Father; you may cut our head if you want to. You are the children of such Father. You have become knowledge full. What? A knowledgeable one doesn’t bow the head in front of the ignorant ones. Those who don’t have knowledge at all keep bowing their head [in front of others]. If they don’t have knowledge, they are devotees and if they have knowledge, they don’t bow the head in front of anyone. In front of whom do they bow [their head]? They bow the head in front of the One Father. Those who don’t have knowledge, they won’t bow in front of the Father. If they receive any direction from the Father: do like this. [They will say:] Heh! I won’t. They will say [this] in front of Him. Will they say or not? [They will say this] in front [of Him]. They are ignorant, devotees. In which list are they included even now? Even if they are Brahmins and if the Father says something, gives [some] direction and if they refuse [to follow it], [if] they are disobedient (avagyaakaari), non-compliant (nafarmaan), are they devotees or knowledgeable? They are devotees.

So you shouldn’t become such devotees. You don’t have to bow the head in front of anyone. You have come to know the occupation of everyone. What? You have come to know the business of everyone. What business? Who all are the ones to become the devotees, the ones who bow head and who are the children of ShivBaba, this has sat in your intellect. Who all are the children of the Buddhists, who are the children of the people of Islam, who are of the children of the Candravanshis, the children of the Moon [and] who are the children of the Sun; this has sat in your intellect. Now you come to know [this]. Which pictures are wrong and which are right, you have come to know that as well. What is meant by picture? You have received the knowledge of the pictures which reflect the characters and you can explain it to others too. You can explain about the kingdom of Ravan as well. What? You can explain about the kingdom of Ravan as well: this is kingdom of Ravan. What? You can also explain about where is the kingdom of Ravan even in the Brahmin world. What? Take them to the picture of ‘the Ladder’. And what is explained there, in the picture of ‘the Ladder’? In the picture of ‘the Ladder’, is the kingdom of Ravan shown in the Brahmin world or in the outside world? The kingdom of Ravan is in the Brahmin world at first [and] then it is applicable to the outside world as well. So you can explain: this is the kingdom of Ravan. That itself, that very kingdom of Ravan is burning now. What? When you explain to someone: God has come; you explain this to the family members as well as the outsiders. Those in whose intellect it doesn’t sit, they oppose [and] they glare furiously then, is the fire igniting within them or not?
(Students: It is.) Do they become angry or not? The fire of anger ignites in them. The fire of anger also ignites [in them] and if the wife explains to them (the husbands), the fire of lust [too] ignites [in them]. What? They have doubts [for the wives thinking:] she has definitely become attached to someone. What? She has become attached to her guru. That is why the fire of lust ignites in their heart. So the fire of lust and anger ignites [within them]. Does Ravan burn on being set on fire or does it cool down? He burns within. The haystack (bhambhor) is burning. What? This world is a haystack. It will burn up completely. The entire haystack is burning, isn’t it? Acchaa, Om Shanti. (Concluded)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 06 Jun 2015

VCD No.1708, C.No.2194, Perumbavoor (Kerala)-1,
Dt. 21.09.12, Mu.25.02.68
Part-1

There are some small parts of Murli which have not been read before. The first is [the part of] the morning class of the 25.02.1968, [at] the end of the third page. The birthday of the Creator of heaven, the Father is celebrated. Whose birthday is celebrated? The birthday of the Creator Father. Is the birthday of the corporeal [form] or the incorporeal [form] celebrated? (Everyone said: Of the corporeal [form].) The soul is also incorporeal. But how will incorporeal soul or the incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul have birth? [They cannot be born] until they enter the body. A soul also enters the body. But its entrance is not known at all; [we do not come to know] when it entered.

We come to know [about it] when the child comes out of the womb. We come to know [about it] when [the child] is revealed in the world. Now, here, it is not at all about any ordinary soul or ordinary children. Here it is about the Creator of heaven. So, will the Creator of heaven be the corporeal one or the Incorporeal one? The Incorporeal one can’t create corporeal world or corporeal heaven at all without taking on a corporeal body. So, the birthday of the corporeal creator, the Father and the corporeal new world, heaven is celebrated. When the child is in the form of a non-living foetus... When it comes in the body [womb] in the form of a non-living foetus, even then the birthday is not celebrated. The birthday is not celebrated even when a soul enters the foetus.

Later, when that soul, the living foetus comes out, when it is revealed in the world, its birthday is celebrated. So, the same thing is applicable to the Creator of heaven as well. The Incorporeal Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva, the Point of light sows the seed of knowledge in Prajapita Brahma in 1936. It is called embryo (bhruun). Embryo was formed in the womb, but does anybody come to know about it? No [one] even comes to know. For this it is also said in the scriptures: “Mad yonihi param Brahm tasmin garbham dadhaamyaham” . This thing has been mentioned in the Gita. Mat means mine, yoni means mother. My mother is Parambrahm (the Supreme Brahm). It is not an ordinary Brahm. The womb where the Supreme Father Supreme Soul and the souls reside is called Brahm. Brahm is the place to reside. This is Supreme Brahm.

Many have the name Brahma. Because what do they become from Brahma? They become Vishnu. There are many Brahma as well. And [what about] Vishnu? He too has many arms. Just like they show Brahma to be having many heads, in the same way they show Vishnu to be having many arms. So, it is not about many Brahmas here. Even among the number wise Brahmas, the one who is the Supreme Brahm is also called mahat Brahm (Brahm, the great element); who is he? It will be said, he is Prajapita Brahma. He is the only one whom the Supreme Soul Supreme Father enters in a permanent way. So, the foetus was formed when He entered. Mad yonihi, he is My yoni (womb), he is My mother. The foetus of knowledge was implanted in him. When was it implanted?
(Someone said: In 76.) Between 1936-37. No one comes to know when it was implanted. It is understood through the knowledge.

When does that foetus become mature so that the soul can enter it? It will be said for when? When the soul enters [the foetus], who comes to know [about it] first of all? The mother experiences that some movement is taking place in the stomach like intellect. So, in which year does Prajapita Brahma make the embryo attain the mature stage? When will it be said [to have become mature]? From the worldly point of view it takes complete four months. So, when four months are completed and the fifth month arrives, the soul enters [the foetus]. Here, it is in the unlimited. So, which year comes when forty years are completed? The year of Father’s revelation is celebrated in 76. But, was He revealed? Was He revealed? He was not revealed. If He wasn’t revealed then how was the year of revelation celebrated? It is said in the Avyakt Vani: 76 is the year of revelation of the Father.

It was also informed one or two years before [the year of revelation]: Don’t worry, BapDada, the backbone will certainly be revealed through some corporeal body on time. And the year 76 was announced as the year of revelation [of the Father]. When He was not at all revealed to anyone, how was it announced? He will certainly have been revealed to someone. To whom was He revealed? The one who is ‘Mad yonihi...’ [meaning] the one who is ‘My mother’. Who is the Mother? Who is mother of the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva, the Point of light, [the mother] in whom He sows the seed of knowledge at first? Who is she? It is Prajapita Brahma. How old is Prajapita Brahma when forty years are completed?

‘Hundred years of Brahma’ are praised in the scriptures as well. I enter [the Chariot] in its vaanprasth stage, at the age of 60, plus another 40 years; so, it is the vaanprasth stage of 60 years in the year [19]36; if 40 years are added to it, it comes to the year 76. The Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva is revealed before one soul in 76; or is He revealed before two [souls]? If the mother comes to know, won’t the Father come to know [about the child]? Won’t the mother tell [about the child] to the Father [of the child]? Will she tell [him] or not? Which are the two souls for whom it can be said: ‘I am your Father, you are my Father’, in the beginning of every age? ‘[Sometimes] you are my child, I am your Father; [and sometimes] I am your child, you are my Father’; it is applicable to which souls?
There is certainly a Father who gives birth to the soul of Krishna in the beginning of the Golden Age. He is called as the Father Ram in the Murlis. And what is it in the Silver Age? The same soul of Krishna, who was a child in the beginning of the Golden Age, what does he become of Ram in the Silver Age? He becomes the Father. He becomes a big wealthy person. Who? Arey, what is Ram in the last birth? Is he a wealthy person or is he a born king?
(Someone said: A wealthy person.) Why? The ‘king Ram’ is famous. Ram is the king, Ram is the subject, and Ram is the wealthy person. So, the soul of Ram becomes a child in the beginning of the Silver Age. Whose child does he become? Does he become the child of a king or does He become the child of a wealthy person? He becomes the child of a wealthy person. What will the child of a wealthy person also be called? A wealthy person. And the same wealthy child becomes so much wealthy that he buys the title (throne) of the eighth Narayan of the Golden Age. He gives loan to the eighth Narayan to such an extent that his entire kingship drowns in the debt. And [then] Ram is called the king. What did he become into from a wealthy person? He became a king. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 07 Jun 2015

Part-2

What does the same soul of Ram become at the end of the Silver Age? (Student: The Father.) Acchaa, what does the soul of Krishna become? Arey, it is certainly explained in the picture of ‘the Ladder’. The same thing is also explained in basic [knowledge]. He becomes Vikramaditya. Vikramaditya was no doubt a king, but was he a vicious king; or was he a vice less (nirvikaari) king? Does someone become a minister, a Prime minister or a guru to give good sense to the vicious kings or not? [Someone] becomes that; so, who became that? The soul of Ram becomes the Father and his guru or ... what does he become? He becomes the Father as well as the guru. And he gives him the direction: worship One Shiva. Establish the Somnath temple. Do the kings use their intellect or do they follow the directions of the ministers in the Copper Age. They follow the directions of the ministers.

What does the same soul of Krishna, who is born as Vikramaditya to the soul of Ram at the end of the Silver Age, become in the beginning of the Iron Age? Will there be an interchange or not? There is an interchange again. The soul of Ram obtains a high status again. Which king is famous in the beginning of the Iron Age? In the beginning of the Iron Age. It is Prithviraj Chauhan. And who gives birth to him? The same soul of Krishna becomes an instrument to give birth to Prithviraj Chauhan meaning the soul of Ram in the beginning of the Iron Age. So, this transformation takes place in the beginning of every age. In accordance with this, [the roles] of the eight deities can also be calculated. This will be the individual churning of the ocean of thoughts of every soul.

Every soul will do the churning and reveal its births by itself. But the topic going on here was about the birthday. Should the birthday of the Creator Father be considered to be the year 76 or not?
(Student: He was not revealed completely.) Yes; the mother came to know. The Father also came to know through the mother. I am your Father, [and sometimes] you are my Father means the souls of Ram and Krishna themselves are the ones who play the part of hero and heroine. Those souls came to know. But did the eight deities come to know? Who will be in the new world at first? Will there be a family unit or not? Or will only the souls of Ram and Krishna be there? Certainly, there will be some or other family unit. There will be many members in that family unit. So, it was proved that in the year 76, the Creator Father of heaven was not revealed.

But, the feotus certainly became mature. It attained the seed form stage. Then, when is it born? Is it born after four months or does it take double the time for being born? The foetus that became ready in four-five months, will it be considered as the birthday or does the birthday arrive after this? So, when will it be said [to be the birthday]?
(Students: 2017-18.) Why? It is said in the Murli itself that it takes 40 to 50 years for you children to become satopradhaan from tamopradhaan. For whom was it said: ‘you children’? The word, ‘you children’ that has appeared… are the ones in front addressed as ‘you’ or is it said to the ones who are not in front? It is said to the children who are in front. So does He teach the children of the Rudramaalaa (the rosary of Rudra) addressing them as ‘you’ or does He teach the children of the Vijaymaalaa (the rosary of victory)? Or does He teach the souls who enter the [beads] of the Rudramaalaa?

In fact, it is said in the Murli, I speak to you children; this one listens in between. Who? Brahma Baba listens in between. So, the followers of Brahma Baba also listen in between. As for the rest, whom do I teach? Whom do I speak to? Will [He] speak to the one who is intelligent or will [He] speak to the foolish children?
(Student: To the intelligent one.) To whom? [He] will speak to the one who is intelligent. So, ShivBaba did announce; whether he is the soul of Ram or the Rudra’s children who follow the soul of Ram, a single sentence was said for everyone: it takes 40-50 years to become satopradhaan from tamopradhaan for you children of the Rudramaalaa, you children who become the kings.

So, for when will it be said that Shivjayanti has taken place?
(Someone said: It will take place in 2018.) Why in 2018? Why not in 2008? Why not in 2028? (Someone said something.) 40 years will have to be added in [the year] 76. So, if 40 years are added to the year 76 then what is the outcome? The outcome is 2016-17. The time of the revelation of the first soul of the Rudramaalaa arrives. So just like it happens in the world, first the embryo is formed in the womb. Its original form is called shukra? What is called in English? Immense? (Student: Semen.) Semens. The embryo is formed. After the embryo is formed, it transforms into a non-living foetus later on. In which year (month)? In the fourth or fifth month. And then the child is born in physical in the ninth month. So, will the Point of light, whose name is Shiva be called the Creator? Is He the Creator or is the Creator of the new world of heaven someone else? Who is the Creator?

The one whom Shiva, the Point of light enters in a permanent way is the Creator. Permanent means he was present in the beginning, he is in the middle as well as in the end. So, it was said: the birthday of the Creator of heaven, the Father, is celebrated. And is the birthday of a famous person celebrated more or is that of the insignificant people celebrated more? The more famous person someone is, his birthday is grandly celebrated in the world to that extent. So, who is the biggest person? The biggest person is the emperor of the world. All the ambitious people [like] Hitler, Napoleon who existed, they had an ambition to gain victory on the entire world but they could not rule the entire world. And no one can rule the entire world through violence either.
... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 08 Jun 2015

Part-3

It is only ShivBaba who establishes the emperorship on the entire world through non-violence and he becomes the emperor of the world. He is called in the scriptures… what is the name given to him? What is the name given to the Father of the world? He is the Father of the human world. What has been said in the scriptures? Vishwapita (the Father of the world) is called Vishwapati (husband of the world) [in the scriptures]. What? Is he called Prajapati (husband of the subjects) or is he called Prajapita (the Father of the subjects)? He is called Prajapati. He is Prajapati at the end. And in the beginning, he is Prajapita who sows the seed [of knowledge]. Prajapati himself is Vishwapati; and after how many years is the birthday of Vishwapati celebrated? It was the beginning in the year 1936, 76 is the middle and 40 years are added to it.

So the birthday is fixed in 2016-17; is it celebrated for 5000 years or is it celebrated for 2500 years?
(Someone said: [It is celebrated] for 2500 years.) The path of knowledge prevails for half the cycle. The question of celebration etc. doesn’t arise there at all. So, Mahaa Shivaraatri is celebrated from the Copper Age till the end of the Iron Age. But why was it named Mahaa Shivaraatri in the path of Bhakti? Why wasn’t it named ‘the birthday of Shiva’? (Someone said: They have doubt.) They have doubt? Who? (Someone said: Everyone.) Everyone? What does ‘everyone’ mean? Does everyone among the five-seven billion [souls have doubt]? (Someone said: Except for one [soul].) It means when the revelation takes place… the souls keep coming in the cycle of faith and doubt till the revelation has taken place. Sometimes He is revealed in the intellect and sometimes He is hidden.

Sometimes they have a faithful intellect and sometimes they have a doubting intellect. What time will it be said to be now? Will it be said to be Mahaa Shivraatri, [the time of] 12 o’clock at night or will it be said to be 7 o’clock in the evening?
(Someone said: 12 o’clock at night.) It will be said that it is Mahaa Shivraatri at 12 o’clock at night. In the land of India Mahaa Shivraatri is celebrated at 12 o’clock at night. When do they consider that the day has begun? When the sun is visible it is then that the beginning of the day is considered. And what happens in the foreign countries? They consider [the beginning of the day] from 12 o’clock at night. Why? It is because the sun that had gone to the opposite side, that had gone into the ditch completely, starts rising up from 12 o’clock at night. Will the ones with a sharp intellect understand this better or will the ones with a dull intellect understand this first? (Students: The ones with a sharp intellect.) And from the perspective of today’s world, do the foreigners have a sharp intellect or do the Bharatwaasis (the residents of India) have a sharp intellect? It is the foreigners.

Acchaa. The advance knowledge has certainly not spread so much in the foreign countries. Has it spread in the foreign countries? It has spread in India. And even in India… there are two divisions of India, one is North India and the other is South India. Which one is old India?
(Student: North India.) North India is old and in contrast to it South India is new. The meaning of being new is that the whole area of South India was submerged; it was sunken in the ocean. North India was called Jammu Island (Jammudwip). Even today, [there is a place] named Jammu-Kashmir. So, do the foreigners come afterwards or do they come in the beginning? They come afterwards. If we see from that point of view, it is said in the Avyakt Vani: South India is the foreign land of India. It is a foreign land because of the language as well as it is a foreign land because of the customs, rites and rituals. And is there more poverty in North India or is it in the foreign land of India? There is more poverty in North India and there are wealthy people in South India.

It is proved by this too, that South India is the foreign land of India. And can we see cleanliness more in North India or is there more cleanliness in South India? There is more cleanliness in South India. There is more dirtiness in North India because of poverty. And what about the customs, rites and traditions? Are they the same as that [practiced in] North India or is there a difference? There is vast difference based on customs, rites and traditions as well. So, God comes in India. What does ‘comes’ mean? Where is He born? Where is that corporeal form of God who is called the Creator of the new world, heaven, born? The birthday of God is celebrated in North India. Whether it is in the form of God Krishna, whether it is in the form of God Ram or in the form of God Shankar; the birthday is celebrated only in North India, isn’t it?

But, do the Kumbhakarans of North India remain asleep in the sleep of ignorance or do the people of South India remain asleep in the sleep of ignorance when God comes? What is observed now, in the advance [knowledge]? As regards the souls who follow the advance knowledge, are they more in South India [or in North India]? Did the souls who recognized God first originate, started [to come] from South India or did the North Indians recognize Him first? The South Indians recognized Him first. Will the ones who have recognized Him first reveal God or will the Kumbhakarans of the North India [reveal God]? Where are the saints, sanyasis and Kumbhakarans found in large number? They are found in North India. So South India, the foreign land of India, reveals God the Father.

When the Supreme Soul Father enters the foetus, in the year 76, when the year of revelation of the Father is celebrated, even at that time, in the beginning of the advance [knowledge] too, did the South Indians reveal [the Father] or did the North Indians reveal [Him]? The South Indians revealed [Him]. It is observed that most of the North Indians are still asleep. So the birthday of the Creator of heaven, the Father is celebrated. Certainly, he will have given the emperorship of heaven. To whom? Will the Creator of new world, heaven Himself wear a crown and sit as the emperor or does He give the emperorship to the children?
(Students: He gives it to the children.) Yes. He is called betaaj Badshah (uncrowned emperor). Who? [It is] Shankar who is called Vishwanath (the controller of the world). [It is said:] Har Har Mahadev Shambho Kashi Vishwanath Gange . He is praised as Vishwanath but does he become the controller of the world in practice? Does he become [that]?

He himself doesn’t become [that]. He gives the emperorship of the world to his children. It means, who looks after all the dealings of the emperorship of the world? It is the children themselves who look after it number wise . So, certainly the Creator of heaven, the Father will have given the emperorship of heaven to his children. The Father is teaching you now. Is He giving the emperorship now or is He teaching you?
(Students: He is teaching.) Now, the Father is teaching you children the skill of kingship, [the way] to rule the world. What is He teaching? How the kingship is obtained and how is it practiced. What is the main thing that He teaches? All those who desired to become the emperor of the world, all the ambitious people in the world, what grave mistake they made because of which they could not obtain the emperorship of the world. They used physical power. They used the power of speech. They glared fiercely [at people]. Are the eyes also included in physical power or not? They are included as well as speech is included in the physical power and the whole body is included in the physical power too. ... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 09 Jun 2015

Part-4

So, what did Baba teach to obtain the emperorship of the world and to rule [the world]? He taught the power of Yoga (yogbal). What is called Yoga? What does Yoga mean? Yoga means attachment, dedication. The attachment of one soul to another soul itself is called Yoga. Here, it is not about the attachment of [one] soul to [another] soul. For whom should the souls have attachment here? They should have attachment for the Supreme Father Supreme Soul. So, don’t they have love for each other? If they have attachment, Yoga with the Supreme Father Supreme Soul, shouldn’t they have love for each other? Should they have it or not? They should have it. So the feeling of love for each other should be constant in the Confluence Age. If it does not remain constant, if they glare fiercely [at each other] or use physical power, then they are not worth obtaining the emperorship of the world and they will not be able to become worthy of that either. It is because those who establish [the new world], what do they themselves become?

They themselves rule as well as sustain [the world] and in the end, when the whole world, the entire kingship ends, and the rule of democracy spreads in the world, they also destroy that kingship. The Father is teaching you this: Non-violence is the highest religion (ahimsaa parmodharma). The emperorship of the world will not be obtained through violence. Here you have to become detached from the name and form of the body and consider yourselves to be a soul and you have to consider others as a soul too. When you consider [yourselves and others] to be a soul, no kind of violence arises. Will the soul, [will] one point hit another point? Will it hit [the points]? No. In fact, the souls are mutually brothers. So to become a soul means to become pure. And you have to become pure either through the power of Yoga or by suffering punishments.

How will you become pure? If you become pure through the power of Yoga, you will attain a high status and if you perform opposite actions of [using] violence, of giving sorrow to others, then what will be the result? You will suffer punishments. Then, the more you suffer punishments, the status becomes lower to that extent. It remains in the intellect of the student, I will pass with these many marks, doesn’t it? Why does this remain in the intellect? If the student is dull, will it come in his intellect or not? It will. And if the student is intelligent, then too it will come in his intellect: I will cross (go ahead) [the students of] the whole class. So, it does come in the intellect, doesn’t it? Will I pass with good marks or will I fail with fewer marks. It will come in the intellect of the students who study well: the teacher taught us so much! So, when they pass, they also give a present to the teacher out of happiness. Here, the Father makes you the master of the world. So, what present do you give Him?

Arey, do you give Him something or not? Arey, don’t you give Him any present? What do you give?
(Someone said: Vices.) You give vices [to Him]. [Ironically:] Acchaa, you gave a very nice present. No. You remember the Father for 2500 years. You keep remembering Him in the path of Bhakti so much! What other present and so on will you give [Him]? What else do you have with you except worthlessness (kakhpan)? What present will you give? And even if you give [something], you will give [Him] laddu, peraa, jalebi (Indian sweetmeats). It is because you distribute sweets when you pass, don’t you? And even if you give any sweet, then is He bhogtaa (pleasure seeker) or is He abhoktaa (the one who does not seek pleasures)? He is certainly abhoktaa. He will not enjoy your presents. So, tell [Me], what present will we give Him? ‘We’ means who? Who said this? Brahma Baba said this. [He said:] What present will we children give to that one?

‘That one’ means who?
(Someone said something.) He is already sitting in him and speaking. (Someone said something.) Yes; it was hinted for the future, [towards] the one who comes as the Father, the Teacher and the Sadguru of the world. What present will we give to that one? You won’t even remember Him there. Where? You won’t even remember Him in the new world, heaven. The Father says: I give you the emperorship of the world. After all, what will come in My intellect? I give you the emperorship of the world. Does Baba work hard to give the emperorship of the world or not? He does. I give you the emperorship of the world. What will come in My share at the end? I give the emperorship of the world to you. Will any crown or throne come in My share or not? Won’t it come? Will it come? Acchaa? Do they show Shankar with the crown and throne of the emperorship of the world? No.

I think: whatever I see here, it is nothing at all. Where? Whatever I see through these eyes in this world, what is going to happen to all that? Everything will be burnt into ashes. It is seated in your intellect that this is an old and dirty world. How does the world appear [to you]? When Baba told us, it sat in our intellect more firmly that this is an old, dilapidated, degraded (taamasi) and sorrowful world and [hence] you want to forget that world now. You call Me to ask: how should we forget it? You have been so ungrateful to Me. How much ungrateful have you been?
(Someone said: They said Him to be omnipresent.) Prajapita, who is not God, the one who is omnipresent in reality... Whom will the entire human world remember in the end? Who will be merged in the intellect of the five to seven billion human beings?

Will the Point, the Point of light be merged [in their intellect] or will the form of Prajapita be merged [in their intellect]?
(Someone said: [The form of] Prajapita.) Then who is omnipresent? Prajapita can certainly be called omnipresent. He certainly was [that]; he did become omnipresent in the intellect of everyone, 5000 years ago. Even if we consider the power of Yoga, how are all the animals, the insects and spiders, the other souls in the world, the animals and birds reformed? They are certainly reformed through the power of Yoga. So, the might of the power of Yoga of the Father spreads in the entire world. So, it is said in the path of Bhakti that He is omnipresent. So see, you have been so ungrateful to Me! Who is saying this? Does Prajapita say this, does Brahma say this or does the Father Shiva say this? The Father Shiva says: you have been so ungrateful to Me still, I show favour to you.

You have been saying Me to be present in faeces and urine. You have been saying Me to be present in dead bodies. You said Me to be present in such dirty [things], then also… [You said Me to be present] in a pig. Which incarnation did you mention? Sukaraavataar (the boar incarnation). Arey, if I have birth in the form of a boar, in the form of a pig, will I come and teach the pigs? Arey, will He first bring the liberation of those belonging to the generation He is born in or will He bring the liberation of the other generations first? If I come in [the form of] a pig, I should bring the liberation of the species of the animal pig first, shouldn’t I? So, am I the liberator of the pigs? I show kindness to you so much! I make you pure from sinful. I am the unlimited Father, am I not? You should remember this game. Which game? About which game was it said? The One whom we defamed so much for 2500 years, He comes and gives us the emperorship of the world.

The One whom we insulted so much and have been ungrateful to Him, He comes and show favour to us so much! I have the knowledge of the beginning, the middle and the end of the creation. It is the knowledge that I narrate to you. You listen to this knowledge now. When? You listen to this knowledge in the Confluence Age. Then, what will happen in 5000 years? You will forget this knowledge again. When the cycle is completed after 5000 years, I will come again and after coming, I will narrate the same knowledge to you again. So see, in comparison to the other religions, your role is so lovely! In what way? Baba doesn’t give the knowledge to those belonging to the other religions when He comes and what about you children, who sit in front of Baba and listen to [the knowledge]? Your roles are lovely. The role of the ones belonging to the other religious communities, the followers of the other religious fathers is not lovely to that extent. So, you become satopradhaan, lovely. You become the most satopradhaan as well as lovely and then, in the end, you become the most tamopradhaan as well.
(End of the VCD; continued in VCD no. 1709)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 10 Jun 2015

VCD No.1709, C.No.2195, Perumbavoor (Kerala)-2,
Part-1

...When the cycle is completed after 5000 years, I will come again and after coming, I will narrate the same knowledge to you again. So see, in comparison to the other religions, your role is so lovely! In what way? Baba doesn’t give the knowledge to those belonging to the other religions when He comes and what about you children, who sit in front of Baba and listen to [the knowledge]? Your roles are lovely. The role of the ones belonging to the other religious communities, the followers of the other religious fathers is not lovely to that extent.

So, you become satopradhaan, lovely. You become the most satopradhaan as well as lovely and then, in the end, you become the most tamopradhaan as well. Why? What is the reason? How do you become tamopradhaan? And how do you become satopradhaan?
(Student said something.) Yes, when you remember the One Father, you become satopradhaan. When you remain in the company of the One Father, you become satopradhaan; and what happens from the Copper Age? You come in [the colour of] the company of many and you follow many people. Abraham, Buddha, Christ and so on who came, did they teach [to practice] violence or did they teach [to practice] non-violence. They taught to practice violence and we started to follow them.

From the Copper Age, did we too indulge in fighting and killing or not? We did, didn’t we? And did we indulge in fighting and killing the most or did the ones belonging to the other religions [indulge in fighting and killing]? Whenever the topic of fighting and killing arose, will the Suryavanshis have gone ahead the most or will those belonging to the other dynasties have gone ahead? The Suryavanshis went ahead the most. What is the reason? Is the child born to a big personality, the child born to a big king spoilt more by coming in the colour of the company or are the children born in small families spoilt more? The child born to a big personality ... the bigger the personality is, to whom the child belongs, the more he is spoilt by coming in the colour of company [of other people].

So you become the most tamopradhaan too. You yourself call [God]. When you become tamopradhaan, the others don’t call [God]. Who call [Him]? It is you who call [Him]. In the end of the path of devotion (Bhakti maarg), it is you who call out the most: ‘Sita-Ram, the purifier of the sinful ones’. Only the ones who call Me as ‘Sita-Ram, the purifier of the sinful ones’, become the purest from the sinful ones. Those who do not call [Me], those who don’t call [Me] as ‘Sita-Ram’, the purifier of the sinful ones, do not become pure to that extent either. So look, the Father has come as the Teacher to teach you the knowledge. So you should follow the Shrimat of that one, shouldn’t you?

Who said [this]? The Father Shiva said this. Through whose body did He say [this]?
(Everyone said: Through the body of Brahma.) He said this through Brahma’s body. So if He said this through Brahma’s body, why did He say, ‘you should follow the Shrimat of that one’? He should have said, ‘you should follow my (meri) Shrimat’. (Someone said something.) Yes; this proves that Brahma is not the Teacher. The Teacher of the entire world, the Father of the entire world, the Sadguru of the entire world who brings the true liberation isn’t Brahma. Who is he? He gave a hint towards the role that is going to be played in near future [by saying:] you should follow the Shrimat of that one, shouldn’t you? What does it mean?

The Speaker, the one who is speaking through Brahma’s body, can’t He say, ‘you should follow my Shrimat’? Can He say [this]?
(Someone said: He could have said it but He didn’t.) He could have said [this]? Then would you have followed it? (Someone said something.) Why? If He could have said [this], why wouldn’t you have followed it? You would not have followed because whatever was said through the body of Brahma, the children cannot understand it. It is very difficult for the children to understand through the intellect the Brahmavaakya (sentences of Brahma) [or] the Veda vaakya (sentences of Veda) narrated through the mouth of Brahma.

There is a memorial [of this] in the path of Bhakti too. People will read Ramayana; they read it, don’t they? They do understand it. [Or] is it that they don’t understand it? Whether it is the Valmiki Ramayana written in Sanskrit or Ramayana in Hindi; they did understand them. They read the Bhagwat and understood it as well as they read the Gita and understood it. Does anyone read the Vedas? [When] they read [the epic] Mahabharata or recite the stories of Mahabharata, they understand that as well. But does anyone read the Vedas? Does anyone? No one reads them. Why? It is because no one is able to understand the vedic language [of] the Vedas narrated through Brahma’s mouth at all.

This is the reason it was said, ‘you should follow the Shrimat of that one. Whatever I said through the mouth of Brahma, you just can’t understand that, [then] how will you follow it? For this reason it was said, [if] He is the Teacher, you should follow the Shrimat of that one, shouldn’t you? You should not be negligent in following Shrimat. When they have a doubting intellect, do they neglect [to follow the Shrimat] or not?
(Someone said: They do.) They do. Many children have a difference of opinions among themselves and even leave the studies. What? It is the Father who teaches the knowledge; this is the knowledge of the Teacher, the Supreme Teacher, so, should they leave it or not? (Students: They shouldn’t.) They shouldn’t. Still, why do they leave it? The Teacher certainly did not tell them anything? (Someone said: They have a difference of opinions [among themselves].) Yes, they have a difference in opinions among themselves, so, they leave the studies because of the difference of opinions.

Now the Father says, if you don’t study what I teach - I tell you to attend the class everyday - if you do not follow My Shrimat, if you don’t study, then is it you who will fail or will I fail? Who will fail? Certainly, you will fail. To fail, to disobey the Shrimat, to have a difference of opinions among yourselves frequently, to leave the studies; the result of [all these actions] is that you will fail. So you will not become Suryavanshi children. To which dynasty will you go? If you do not pass, you will become Candravanshi. Those who fail become the ones belonging to which dynasty? They become Candravanshi. And which are the dynasties lower than that? Islam, Buddhism, Christianity and so on. Will they fail or not? Arey, when the Candravanshi themselves failed, it is certain that those belonging to the other dynasties will fail.
... (to be continued)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 11 Jun 2015

VCD No.1709, C.No.2195, Perumbavoor (Kerala)-2,
Part-2

This is body consciousness; what? To fail means they are full of body consciousness. And are you the children of the body conscious Father or are you the children of the Father who is hundred percent soul conscious? Whose children are you? (Student: Of the soul conscious Father.) Which soul is hundred percent soul conscious? (Student: Prajapita...) No. Is the Suryavanshi Prajapita always soul conscious? No. So, whose children are you? Are you the children of Prajapita at present or are you the souls [who are] brothers among yourselves, the children of the Supreme Father Supreme Soul Shiva? We are the children of Shiva. If we are the children of Shiva, should there be body consciousness in us or not? (Students: There shouldn’t.) If we are the children of Shiva, there shouldn’t be any trace of body consciousness [in us].

If body consciousness remains [in us], we will not have 84 births. How many births will those who convert to the Islam have? Arey! They will have 83 births. If they convert to Buddhist religion, they will have 82 births. If they convert to Candravansh, they will certainly have 84 births but they will not receive the emperorship directly from the Father. For example the soul of Krishna, it plays the role of the Moon of knowledge. The Candravanshi are born to the Moon [of knowledge]. So, does that soul [of Krishna] receive the emperorship directly from the Father Shiva? Does it receive the emperorship of the world or does it receive the kingship of the Golden Age?
(Students: The kingship of the Golden Age.) It will receive the limited kingship of the Golden Age. However, it [won’t rule] the world, the five-seven billion [souls]; it won’t rule the hearts of everyone [among] the five billion souls. This is body consciousness. What? What does this body consciousness prove? Are we the children of the Father Shiva, are we the children of the Father who is hundred percent soul conscious or are we the children of the body conscious religious fathers? What does it prove? (Someone said: We are proved to be the children of the religious fathers.) We will be proved to be the children of the religious fathers, if we fail.

So the Father says: Children, have mercy on yourself. What? Have mercy on yourself? What does it mean? If you have a difference of opinion [with each other] and commit [any] violence, in what way should you have mercy on yourself? It was said in Avyakt Vani: Those who become angry now, in the Confluence Age, they should think that... they are doing the shooting of [becoming] what? They are doing the shooting of becoming a cremator (caandaal). Why? Why are they performing the shooting of becoming a cremator? Because they do explain the world, what? God the Father has come. They explain [this], don’t they? They explain to the world that God the Father has come; He is giving the emperorship of the world. God the Father teaches us the biggest lesson of non-violence. Even Mahatma Buddha didn’t teach that lesson; he did not teach the lesson of non-violence as deeply as the Father teaches us. Do you defame the Father who teaches such a big lesson of non-violence or do you make Him famous? If you become angry, who will call you the Father’s child?

The Father has a merciful heart; or is He the one who becomes angry? The Father has a merciful heart. The Father certainly has a merciful heart but what about Dharmaraj (the Chief Justice)? Dharmaraj does not have a merciful heart. So, those who have faith on the Father... and the Father says: Dharmaraj is with Me. I will not give punishments. Who will give punishments? Dharmaraj will give punishments. I will just sit and watch [thinking:] My children! Those who are called My children are suffering punishments. Suppose there is a child of the Supreme Judge and if he is made to stand on the crossroads, he is made to sit on a donkey and is given 100-200 whippings; won’t he (the Supreme Judge) feel ashamed? Will he [feel ashamed] or not? So, the Father says: Children, don’t worry about Me. I will tolerate it. But you, have mercy on yourself [because] your status will degrade. If you suffer punishments from Dharmaraj, what will happen to your status? It will be completely ruined. What will you become? [The status of] a cremator is the lowest status.

Everyone has to study and apply the raajtilak to himself. The Father’s duty is to teach. What is the Father’s duty? His duty is to teach the knowledge. And what does He teach? Does He teach the knowledge to become a judge, a lawyer, or a master (teacher), or a carpenter? He has the duty to teach which knowledge? All the biggest great fathers [like] Abraham, Buddha and Christ who came in the world, no one taught the knowledge that I teach. Which study is it? [It is the study] of transforming a man into a king, of transforming a human being into a deity. Even [becoming] a deity is an ordinary thing. In fact, there will be 330 million deities but what do I make you [into]? What do I teach? I teach the knowledge of Raja Yoga in such a way that you will become a king for many births.

The Father’s duty is to teach, isn’t it? There is no question of blessings in this so that [you say]: Baba, You Yourself have mercy on us, You Yourself bless us so that we are reformed. We become angry again and again. You Yourself have mercy [on us]. The Father says: I do not bless anyone. This Dharmaraj who is sitting [beside], will rush at Me. If I bless you, others will also say: Bless us too. So, will I show partiality? Should I bless one [soul] and deny the other [saying:] No, [I won’t bless you]. Should I do so? Do you want to put Me in the list of Dronacharya ? Do you want to put Me in the list of the scholars, erudite men and teachers?

So, I certainly cannot show mercy on everyone. There is the praise of the merciful Father. It is in the path of Bhakti that people ask for favour and so on. What? There is no question of asking for favour in the path of knowledge (gyaan maarg) at all. Acchaa, love and remembrance of the Spiritual BapDada to the sweet spiritual children. What did He say? Whose love and remembrance and to whom? [Love and remembrance] to the spiritual children. I do not give love and remembrance to the body conscious bulls. Who will love them? Dharmaraj is sitting [beside Me], he will love them; I do not love them. I do not love the body conscious children. What does it mean? Those who follow other religious fathers... did the other religious fathers teach violence or did they teach non-violence?
(Someone said: [They taught] violence.) They created a world of violence. So I do not give love and remembrance to the children who follow those religious fathers. Whom do I give it? of the Spiritual Father who stabilize in the soul conscious stage [considering themselves as] the souls are brothers [among themselves]. Whose love and remembrance to the spiritual children? (Someone said: Of the Father.) Of the Father? Which Father? The spiritual BapDada. He is not single. Is it about [just] one soul? It is about two souls. There is Bap (the Father) and Dada (the elder brother) is also present along with Him.

Who is Bap and who is Dada? Spiritual Bap and spiritual Dada; are both of them combined in one body or do they have separate bodies?
(Students: They are in the same body.) Both Bap [and] Dada are combined in one body. Their love and remembrance and their good morning [to the spiritual children]. What does it mean? Will both Bap and Dada stabilize in the soul conscious stage in their final purushaarthi stage (the stage of making spiritual effort) or not? Both will become stable in the soul conscious stage. [But] yes, there is this difference that one will have a physical body of His own while the other will not have a physical body of his own. This is why He says further: the Spiritual Father’s namaste (greetings) to the spiritual children. What? To whom does He bow the head? And who bows the head? Does Dada bow his head? Do both Bap [and] Dada together bow their head? They bend down. To say namaste means to bend, to bow the head. So, who bows his head? Do BapDada bow their head, does Dada bow the head, does the Father Shiva bow the head or does just the Father bow the head? It is the Spiritual Father who bows His head. There is no question of the Father Shiva to bend or not. In fact, He is a point. Is it a big thing to be humble despite having a body or is it a big thing to bow when someone doesn’t have a body at all, when someone doesn’t have body consciousness at all? What is a big thing? (Someone said something.) Yes. Suppose someone has wealth, he is a very wealthy person, he is a very rich man and still remains humble, then it is a big thing. But if the one who doesn’t have wealth at all, a poor man who sits on the road and begs money from every passerby bows before everyone, is it a big thing? It is not a big thing. Om Shanti. (Concluded)

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 11 Jun 2015

Om Shanti. I had been posting the Murlis narrated by ShivBaba (through Baba Veerendra Dev Dixit) or the extracts thereofs on this forum in this Section since many years. I was posting the material that I (like many other PBKs) was receiving from AIVV through email. Some months ago the circulation of Clarification Murlis and Discussion Classes through email was stopped by AIVV and the same was/is being uploaded on the official website www.PBKs.info . As I have exhausted the stock of Murlis available with me, therefore, for further updates on Murli classes kindly visit the above website.

OGS,
Arjun

arjun
PBK

Post by arjun » 27 Oct 2017

शिवबाबा की मुरली
ShivBaba’s Murli
VCD-2371-extracts-Hindi

समय- 0.01-10.14
Time: 00.01-10.14

15.01.1966। और इसी तारीख को 67 में रिपीट हुआ। पहले पेज की छठी लाइन में बात चल रही थी – ये जो कास्केट का चित्र है, चित्र कहो, मूर्ति कहो, यादगार मूर्ति है ना। पहली-पहली यादगार कबकी है? ये कास्केट का चित्र, जो प्लास्टिक का बना हुआ है, इसमें बीच में ज्योतिबिन्दु दिखाई देता है, इसकी पहली-पहली यादगार कब बनी? सोमनाथ मन्दिर भूल गया? हँ? इसकी पहली-पहली यादगार भक्तिमार्ग के द्वैतवादी द्वापरयुग के आदि में बनी थी। कोई भी दिल्ली वाले, कलकत्ते वाले, जो भी अच्छे-अच्छे धर्मी लोग हैं, यहाँ या वहाँ, उनको यह कास्केट सौगात में देनी चाहिए। हँ? अभी तक कौनसा चित्र सौगात में देने के लिए बोलते थे? हँ? लक्ष्मी-नारायण का चित्र, जिसमें त्रिमूर्ति का चित्र भी था। तो रचयिता और रचना, दोनों का चित्र था लक्ष्मी-नारायण के चित्र में। वो सौगात में देने के लिए बोलते थे।
15.01.1966. And was repeated on the same date in 67. In the fourth line of the first page the topic being discussed was – This picture of casket, call it a picture, call it an idol, it is a memorial idol, isn’t it? Of which time is it the first and foremost memorial? This picture of casket, which is made up of plastic, the point of light is visible in its center; when was its first and foremost memorial formed? Did you forget the temple of Somnath? Hm? Its first and foremost memorial was formed in the beginning of the dualistic Copper Age of the path of Bhakti. Anyone from Delhi, Calcutta, all the nice, religious persons, whether here or there, they should be given this casket in gift. Hm? Till now, which picture used to be spoken about as a gift? Hm? The picture of Lakshmi-Narayan, which included the picture of Trimurti also. So, the picture of Lakshmi-Narayan contained the picture of the creators as well as the creation. He used to speak about giving that gift.

अभी क्या बात बोली? हँ? (किसी ने कुछ कहा।) कास्केट का चित्र कहो या मूर्ति कहो, पहले शास्त्र बने हैं या चित्रकारी हुई है, मूर्तियाँ बनी हैं? हँ? (किसी ने कहा – मूर्तियाँ बनी हैं।) पहले-पहले चित्रकारी हुई है। उनमें भी पहला-पहला चित्र कौनसा बना भक्तिमार्ग में? कौनसे चित्र की पूजा शुरू हुई? हँ? (सबने कहा – सोमनाथ।) सोमनाथ के मन्दिर में शिवलिंग दिखाया गया। लाल पत्थर के लिंग में चमकता हुआ हीरा दिखाया गया। वो ही यादगार अभी शिवजयंती आती है। तो सबको ये सौगात में देना। अच्छा रहेगा। हँ? अभी तक शिवजयंती नहीं आ रही थी? हँ? अभी तक ब्राह्मणों की दुनिया में शिवजयंती नहीं मनाई जा रही थी? मनाई जा रही थी? उसमें त्रिमूर्ति, लक्ष्मी-नारायण, आदि का चित्र देने के लिए बोला सौगात में।
What did He say now? Hm? (Someone said something.) Call it the picture or idol of casket; were the scriptures prepared first or was drawing done first or were idols sculpted first? Hm? (Someone said – Idols have been carved.) First of all drawings were prepared. Even among them which picture was drawn first of all on the path of Bhakti? Worship of which picture started? Hm? (Everyone said – Somnath.) Shivling was shown in the temple of Somnath. A shining diamond was shown in the ling made up of red stone. The same memorial Shivjayanti is coming now. So, give this gift to everyone. It will be nice. Hm? Wasn’t Shivjayanti coming [every year] till now? Hm? Wasn’t Shivjayanti being celebrated till now in the world of Brahmins? Was it being celebrated? It was told to give the picture of Trimurti, Lakshmi-Narayan, etc. in gift [till now].

अब ये कास्केट का चित्र देने के लिए क्यों बोल रहे हैं? हँ? ये भी बोला – ऐसे नहीं है कि कोई कॉमन को देने का है। क्या? साधारण आत्माओं को देने की बात नहीं है। जो असाधारण-असाधारण, समझू, सयाने हैं, उनको ये चित्र देना है। ये कलकत्ता है। कलकत्ते की क्या खासियत बताई? कलकत्ता है कलह कलेश कट्टा करने वाला। उसमें भी जो अच्छे, बड़े-बड़े मनुष्य रहते हैं उनको देने का है। किसको हिन्दी में दो, किसको वो सौगात अंग्रेजी भाषा में दो। ये सौगात शिवजयंती पर देना शोभेगी। कब? आर्टिफिशियल शिवजयंती पर देना शोभेगी या रियल शिवजयंती पर देना शोभेगी? रियल शिवजयंती क्या होती है? अभी तक ब्राह्मणों की दुनिया में आर्टिफिशियल मनाई जाती थी क्या? शिव जयंती। जयंती साकार की मनाई जाती है या निराकार की मनाई जाती है?
Why is He now asking to give the picture of the casket? Hm? It was also said – It is not as if you have to give it to the commons. What? It is not about giving to the ordinary souls. You have to give this picture to the ones who are extraordinary, intelligent, wise. This is Calcutta. What is the specialty of Calcutta? Calcutta is the place where discord and grief collects (kalah-kalesh katta). Even there, you have to give to the nice, big personalities who live there. You may give that gift to some in Hindi and to some in the English language. It will be appropriate to give this gift on Shivjayanti. When? Will it be appropriate to give on the artificial Shivjayanti or on the real Shivjayanti? What is the real Shivjayanti? Was artificial one being celebrated in the world of Brahmins so far? Shivjayanti. Is the Jayanti (birthday) celebrated for a corporeal person or of an incorporeal one?

तो अभी तक जो शिवजयंती मनाते थे वो किसकी जयंती मनाते थे? मनाने वालों की बुद्धि में क्या रहता था? हँ? (किसी ने कुछ कहा।) निराकार की? जयजयकार निराकार आत्मा की होती है या निराकार आत्मा गर्भ से जन्म लेकर बाहर आती है, प्रत्यक्षता रूपी जन्म लेती है तब ढोल, नगाड़े बजाए जाते हैं? भक्तिमार्ग में क्या प्रचलन है? हँ? ये भक्तिमार्ग में जो परम्पराएँ निभाई जा रही हैं ये परम्पराएँ पहले-पहले कहाँ से शुरू हुईं? हँ? संगमयुग से। संगमयुग में किसने शुरू की? हँ? (किसी ने कहा – शिवबाबा ने।) शिवबाबा ने? अरे? शिवबाबा की जयंती और शिवबाबा ही ढ़ोल, नगाड़े बजाएगा? हँ? बाबा तो ये ब्रह्मा मुख से जो ब्रह्म वाक्य बोले जा रहे हैं 15.1.66 की मुरली में, उनमें बच्चों को डायरेक्शन दिया है कि जो बड़े-बड़े शहर हैं खासकर दिल्ली है, जो स्थापनाकारी है, और कलकत्ता है आवाज़ फैलाने में नंबरवन, तो इन शहरों में बड़े-बड़े लोगों को देना चाहिए।
So, the Shivjayanti that you used to celebrate so far, whose jayanti (birthday) did you used to celebrate? What used to be there in the intellect of the celebrators? Hm? (Someone said something.) Of the incorporeal? Is the victory of the incorporeal one hailed or are drums beaten and trumpets played when the incorporeal soul comes out of the womb on getting birth, gets a revelation like birth? What is prevalent on the path of Bhakti? Hm? The traditions which are being followed on the path of Bhakti, where did these traditions start first of all? Hm? From the Confluence Age. Who started in the Confluence Age? Hm? (Someone said – ShivBaba.) ShivBaba? Arey? It is ShivBaba’s birthday and will ShivBaba Himself beat the drums and play the trumpet? Hm? Baba has given directions to the children in the versions of Brahma being spoken through the mouth of Brahma, in the Murli dated 15.1.66 that you should give [this gift of casket] to the big personalities in the big cities, especially Delhi which causes establishment and Calcutta which is number one in spreading the voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
नोटः यह केवल एक प्रारूप है। उक्त वीसीडी के संपूर्ण मूल पाठ या मूल आडियो, वीडियो के लिए www.adhyatmik-university.com देखिये।
Note: This is just a draft. For the complete text, Audio and Video of the above VCD please visit – www.adhyatmik-university.com