Questions for PBKs

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post by mbbhat » 23 Sep 2015

Still no reply who uttered these words. OK, let it be.
ShivBaba says that whatever is uttered by God through Brahma's mouth is beneficial. The viewers may find it to be harmful because of their body-consciousness and limited vision.
So, do you believe the soul of the actual corporeal Chariot was in a soul-conscious stage while these ARROGANT words were being uttered?

ShivBaba has said that whatever is uttered by God through Brahma's mouth is beneficial. This refers to the REAL Prajapita Brahma, Adi Dev, the soul of DLR or FIRST prince of the Golden Age, Brahma Baba, the REAL APPOINTED, FIXED, PERMANENT Chariot of ShivBaba or God;
and does not refer to or apply to ANYONE else or any other embodied soul, who is MASQUERADING as ShivBaba, and whom others CONSIDER or DELUSIVELY BELIEVE to be the 'appointed, fixed, permanent' Chariot of God. Any FOOL can take the same point and consider that same applies to whomever they CONSIDER to be their personal guru, is it not?

BTW, I do not feel anything wrong in the PBKs, as they are only playing their designated roles within drama.
I would just like to know PBKs' views, that is all.
First they should set their own house in order and then question others.
House of all the souls will get set right together dear, but yes, first it should be that of BKs, since they believe they are more responsible than others. I agree.

But, I believe there is nothing wrong in questioning PBKs as they claim that they are of higher level than BKs. So, from their point of view, they should FIRST set their house in order, is it not?

arjun
PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.

Post by arjun » 24 Sep 2015

mbbhat wrote:So, do you believe the soul of the actual corporeal Chariot was in a soul-conscious stage while these ARROGANT words were being uttered?
There is no use answering because you will anyway not believe it and continue to argue.
ShivBaba has said that whatever is uttered by God through Brahma's mouth is beneficial. This refers to the REAL Prajapita Brahma, Adi Dev, the soul of DLR or FIRST prince of the Golden Age, Brahma Baba, the REAL APPOINTED, FIXED, PERMANENT Chariot of ShivBaba or God;
The one who could not give any inheritance, the one who could not clarify the Sakar Murlis, the one who did not take anyone along with him to an incorporeal stage cannot be called Prajapita Brahma.
mbbhat wrote:and does not refer to or apply to ANYONE else or any other embodied soul, who is MASQUERADING as ShivBaba, and whom others CONSIDER or DELUSIVELY BELIEVE to be the 'appointed, fixed, permanent' Chariot of God. Any FOOL can take the same point and consider that same applies to whomever they CONSIDER to be their personal guru, is it not?
Dear golden heart, congratulations for hijacking mbbhat's post to express your own views, just as Brahma Baba's soul uses the body of Shankar to play his part and the soul of Shankar gets all the blame.
But, I believe there is nothing wrong in questioning PBKs as they claim that they are of higher level than BKs. So, from their point of view, they should FIRST set their house in order, is it not?
Our house is in order and even if anything becomes disorderly, ShivBaba is present to bring it back to order. But there is no such system in BKWSU. Each teacher is a ruler ruling according to her whims and fancies.

shiva
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: to know the Godly knowledge

Post by shiva » 24 Sep 2015

AIVV members or BK members want to prove that they are right, and post Murli points to support whatever they say, but shivsena is not like that; he encourages PBKs and BKs to think about his views themselves, and consider as to what is right or wrong themselves ...

shivsena
ex-PBK
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 09 Nov 2015

To all PBKs.
Today's Murli 9-11-15 says: " प्रजापिता ब्रह्मा से यह प्रजा रची जाती है।"
['Prajapita brahma is the creator of praja']

If Prajapita Brahma is creator of praja, then why should we remember Bindi-ShivBap through Dehdhari Prajapita Brahma (supposed -Virendra Dev Dixit) ?? ... It is never said in any Murli that Prajapita is creator of Raja.

The above Murli point clearly implies that anybody who remembers ShivBap through a Dehdhari-Prajapita-Brahma(-Virendra Dev Dixit or dashrath or nagraj) are destined to become their praja.

Please share your views.

mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 09 Nov 2015

arjun wrote:Dear golden heart, congratulations for hijacking mbbhat's post to express your own views, just as Brahma Baba's soul uses the body of Shankar to play his part and the soul of Shankar gets all the blame.
Please understand and appreciate properly before making vague spontaneous knee-jerk comments. I have not blamed Admins. The original intent has not much changed even after Admins edited my posts*. And, since my language may sometimes not effectively convey the real intentions, it has included some clarity as well.

And, I do not really desire that my posts should be more perfect than what I have written, because plenty of words already carry the right message. [Like some accidental typing errors in Murlis will not dilute ShivBaba's message as other words carry them fully].

And, I do not desire for my name or fame here. If it helps opening of intellect of someone, that is enough.

* - But, PBKs take undue advantage and blame soul of DL for faults of Mr Dixit. When Mr Dixit had slapped a sister during amrutvela, they put blame on soul of DL! See, there is absolutely no room to compare. This once again reflects the thinking or judging ability of PBKs.
Our house is in order and even if anything becomes disorderly, ShivBaba is present to bring it back to order. But there is no such system in BKWSU. Each teacher is a ruler ruling according to her whims and fancies.
Mistakes will naturally be there in BKWSU, as all are effort-makers, and just 108 are going to pass with honours, and that too only in the very end of the Confluence Age.

BTW, do you feel your house is in order? Jagadamba of PBKs had left AIVV long before, in 1994 itself. And, PBKs, including their corporeal father had failed to understand simplest typing errors, as well as deliberately committed many blunders. A tip of iceberg is here- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593

I do not feel even if Jagadamba of PBKs returns or the errors are corrected, the house of PBKs would come into order. But, if you really feel your house is already in order to a high extent, then, congratulations to you and PBKs.

shivsena
ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.

Post by shivsena » 10 Nov 2015

To all BKs- PBKs.

Today's Murli 10-11-15 says: " बाप तो सदैव आत्म-अभिमानी है ही इसलिए वह सुप्रीम है। बाप कहते हैं मैं तो आत्म- अभिमानी हूँ।"
[" The Father is always soul conscious and this is why He is the Supreme. The Father says: I am soul conscious."]

Who is this Father who is always soul-conscious ??
Please share your views.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 17 Nov 2015

To all PBKs.

Today's Murli 17-11-15 says : " तुम अब फरिश्ते बन रहे हो।"
[''Now you are becoming angels."]

Shiv through DLR says that you are becoming Farishtas-Angels....and -Virendra Dev Dixit does not teach about Farishtas-angels...so how can -Virendra Dev Dixit be the permanent Chariot of Nirakaar-Father-Shiv ??? ....all PBKs should ask this question to themselves and to their bodily guru -Virendra Dev Dixit.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 03 Dec 2015

To all PBKs.

Today's Murli 3-12-15 says: "यह बाबा भी फरिश्ता बन जाते हैं।"
[" This Baba also becomes Farishta-angel."]

Who is this Baba who becomes farishta-angel.???
Please share your views.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 09 Dec 2015

To all PBKs.
Today's Murli 9-12-15 says: " याद के लिए कोई एक जगह बैठ नहीं जाना है।"
Many Murlis say: "chalte-phirte Yaad ki yatra par raho".

Why does pbk-guru-Virendra Dev Dixit sit in one place and gives dhristi and tells PBKs to sit in one place and to remember Shiv in his body, when it is said in Murlis that it is not necessary to sit in one place and remember ShivBaba.
.. Are BKs-PBKs practicing hatyoga ??

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 16 Dec 2015

Murli 14-12-15 says: " यहाँ तो तुमको वनवास में रहना है। सुख भी वहाँ मिलेगा। कन्या को तो वनवाह में बिठाते हैं ना। ससुरघर जाकर खूब पहनना। तुम भी ससुरघर जाते हो तो वह नशा रहता है ।"
[ "You have to stay here in simplicity. You will receive happiness there. A kumari is made to stay in simplicity and then, when she goes to her in-laws she can put on all that she wants to. You are also going to your in-laws’ home and so you should have that intoxication."]

Which is in-laws home ?? (sasur-ghar) of BKs-PBKs ...and HOW ???
Please share your views.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 29 Dec 2015

Today's Murli 29-12-15 says: " शिवबाबा को इन्द्र भी कहते हैं ना। यह इन्द्र सभा है।"
[ " Shiv Baba is also called Indra. This is the Court of Indra". ]

I have not understood how Bindi-ShivBaba is called Indra ?? (Dehdhari-Devta)
Which is the court of Indra. ??
... Can any bk-pbk please explain.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 07 Jan 2016

Murli 6-1-16 says: " बाप डीटी बनाते हैं, माया फिर डेविल बना देती है। अनेक प्रकार से माया परीक्षा लेती है।"
"Father makes you into a Deity, Maya then makes you into a devil. Maya takes an examination in various ways."

Who is this Maya who makes souls into devils and takes examination ??
Please share your views.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 28 Jan 2016

Murli 27-1-16 says : " यह भी समझाया यात्रायें दो होती हैं–रूहानी और जिस्मानी। यह रूहानी यात्रा ही काम आयेगी।"
"It has also been explained that there are two types of pilgrimages - spiritual and physical. Only this spiritual pilgrimage will be useful."

Which is 'ruhani yatra' (spiritual pilgrimage) and which is 'jismani yatra' (physical pilgrimage) in Sangamyug (Confluence Age) ??
Please share your views.

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 05 Feb 2016

Murli 4-2-16 says : "कहते भी हैं सर्व का सद्गति दाता एक राम। वही ज्ञान का सागर पतित-पावन है।"
"The Bestower of Salvation for all is one Ram. He alone is the Ocean of Knowledge and the Purifier."

Who is this Sarva ka sadgati-dataa Ram, who is Gyan-sagar and patit-pavan ?? ... and when will HE come to give sadgati to souls ?? ... and what is the meaning of sadgati ??

Please share your views.

1aaa-Ram Ram.jpg
1aaa-Ram Ram.jpg (17.71 KiB) Viewed 1898 times

shivsena
ex-PBK

Post by shivsena » 26 Feb 2016

Today's Murli 26-2-16 says: : " स्टूडेन्ट स्कॉलरशिप भी लेते हैं ना। पास होने वालों को स्कॉलरशिप मिलती है। यह माला उन्हों की बनी हुई है जिन्होंने स्कॉलरशिप ली है। जितना-जितना जैसा पास होगा ऐसे-ऐसे स्कॉलरशिप मिलेगी। यह माला बनी हुई है। स्कॉलरशिप वालों की वृद्धि होतेहोते हजारों बन जाते हैं। राजाई पद है स्कॉलरशिप।"

Who are the children who pass and get scholarship ??
In which subject one has to pass to get Rajayee pad(scholarship) ??

Please share your views.