1) The Avyakt Murli point just says about importance of Brahma Baba ALSO, along with ShivBaba. That is all. It does not say- there is need of some another corporeal father after 1969. It is just PBK false propaganda(FP). Of course, Brahma had been in corporeal before. No doubt. So, wherever/whenever the word 'Sakar Bap' or just 'Sakar' is used in the AVs, it UNDOUBTEDLY refers to the soul of DLR or Brahma Baba, who played the 'Sakar' part, until 1969. It CERTAINLY does NOT INDICATE that there is ANOTHER soul in 'Sakar' who plays the role of Prajapita Brahma, after 1969. ALL THESE ARE THE FP of the BLIND PBKs!sita wrote:This point is from Avyakt Vani and speaks about the importance of the Sakar, after 69. So there is a Sakar father through whom only we can have connection, after 69.
2) Where is it said so that God can be combined only in corporeal body? Again just FP.It is said that Bap and Dada are always combined. They can be always combined only in some corporeal body,
Moreover- Baba has said- GOD DOES NOT RIDE Chariot WHOLE DAY. So, it is definitely impossible for God to be combined in a corporeal body ALL THE TIME. Moreover- PBKs believe the Chariot had been changing and/or missing at years 1936, 1942, 1947, 1969, 1976, .. PBKs speaking just LIES and MORE LIES.
3) Yes, this is the only point what PBKs can argue*. It is valid if they are just questioning. But, the moment they claim God comes in some other body- it loses value as it goes against hundreds of other Murli points, and even their own philosophy- as already put here.because the Supreme Father does not come in the Subtle Region and Brahma Baba has not gone to Paramdham.
* - But, Baba has also said- he would be in complete Brahma, and Prajapita Brahma is here as well as in Subtle Region. Also- from other Murli points it becomes clear that- Baba had said this in point of lowkik people, as a list of Murli points were ALREADY GIVEN TO YOU - WHERE YOU REPLIED - UNDERSTANDING OF THOSE Murli POINTS IS OUT OF YOUR CAPACITY. So, you are simply arguing here, for the SAKE OF ARGUING, THAT's ALL!
4)Who has claimed this? Only PBK false assumption.It is not about the entrance in Gulzar Dadi either, that is only from time to time.
5) Eldest brother is also Father**. Murli points clearly say- Brahma is brother, Father, and mother of the children, and also wife of ShivBaba - which the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, Virendra Dev Dixit, and the BLIND PBKs, DELIBERATELY, STUBBORNLY & ARROGANTLY DODGE or AVOID!!!If in BapDada there are two fathers included, which one is the corporeal Father, because Dada means elder Brother and not father.
Even the above Murli point says- Bap-Dada means TWO fathers.
** - All corporeal/human beings are spiritually just/only brothers. None can be REAL/SPIRITUAL Father, except incorporeal ShivBaba. So, the corporeal Father can be only the highest/best/eldest brother.
6) No Murli point says- In 'Bap', there are two fathers included. Again PBK FP and just OPEN LIES.In Bap itself two fathers are included, because the Supreme Father and the human father are recognized only when they combine.
Even if your words are taken, why has Baba said- BapDada means two fathers? - He should have said- two fathers and a brother.
The eldest 'Brother' who makes the MOST EFFORT, is ALSO the 'Alokik' Mother of the TRUE Brahmins, and is ALSO the 'Alokik' Father of the TRUE Brahmins, and he makes the effort and achieves the HIGHEST Spiritual STATUS among ALL embodied human souls on this corporeal sphere, IN the Confluence Age ITSELF - HENCE HE QUALIFIES TO BECOME THE VERY FIRST Narayan, IN the Confluence Age ITSELF - and NOT IN G A. NO ONE STUDIES THIS KNOWLEDGE IN G A IN ORDER TO QUALIFY TO BECOME Narayan IN G A. THE VERY FIRST Narayan OF G A has achieved that status by virtue of his efforts and qualification in the Conf Age ITSELF, and there are no such efforts made by that soul in G A.Among themselves souls are Brothers, but there is one Brother who does the most effort, so he becomes eldest – Dada. Greatest effort is to become Narayan in the same life.
These aspects have been SEVERELY & MALICIOUSLY TWISTED by Ravan or Maya, through the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan, Virendra Dev Dixit, to be instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap and Ravan Rajya in the latter part of the Conf Age.
The Unlimited Father speaks of Unlimited matters to the Unlimited Children!
BTW- So, dear Sita soul,
Do you mean to say here- Dada applies to Virendra Dev Dixit? If yes, then how do you explain the word BapDada?