Some evident errors

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
Post Reply
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 11 Jan 2017

# Error No. 42) PBKs unclear about the meaning of the title:-
sita wrote:The title goes to the body, because the title is given for the actions performed through the body. Brahma Baba got the title of Brahma, because he did the task of establishment, he played a role like a big mother.
1) Title goes to the body- is fully found wrong as already said above. If PBKs give name Saraswati to Om Radhe and if they believe she resides in sister Vedanti since 1965, then obviously, sister Vedanti should be at first place to get title Sararswati before KD.

2) PBKs even believe S Vedanti is true Gita(TG), has better understanding, and KD has lesser understanding, so they give her title FG (False Gita). PBKs believe KD got into eclipse and is controlled by a ghost. Is that symbol of a wise person? (Saraswati is the title for wise personality- Goddess of knowledge)

3) More ridiculous PBK theory is- the FG has already taken their AK, but TG has not at all taken it so far! So, how can sister Vedanti be a wise personality? See how wrong PBK philosophy is and how illogically PBKs defend their lies :laugh:

4) PBKs even DO NOT believe establishment took place through B Baba. You are just again speaking lies.
---PBKs believe all those who have taken birth from B Baba are only kouravas, and kukhvamshavalis, they are not real braahmins, at all.
---PBKs even believe - the task of God started first through Mr Sevakram only, not through B Baba.
---PBKs are just using B Baba as only scapegoat as well as without any other choice to prove their stances. Whom are PBKs trying to fool?
Saraswati claimed her title based on the actions she performed, she was wise in knowledge and followed Brahma.
5) More ridiculous thing is- PBKs believe Om Radhe was wise. But, still they believe she is only title holder Saraswati.

6) Another funny thing is- PBKs cannot give title Saraswati to Sister Vedanti.
If they give, then they are inadvertently implying that- the real person (sister Vedanti) gets the title from the title holder person! - How silly and illogical it is!

------------
# Error No. 43) How many Lakshmis and Saraswatis are there in total- how many are real and and title holders?
sita wrote:Our knowledge is of purity and the symbol is the lotus, the pure family path. Lakshmi follows this well, but so does Jagadamba. So we believe that the form of Mahalakshmi is a combination. One is the purity of the lotus, that whilst living in the mud of the household our mind should be above that. The other is to be faithful to one. That is why there is the title Mahasaraswati who has eight arms (helping hands), but Baba has said that in reality devi is one and she plays part through many and the title will be given based on the part being played
.
7) So- how many Lakshmis and Saraswatis are there in total- in Conf. Age and Golden Age?

8) Who are the 8 helping hands? How many helping hands to Mr. Dixit, Mrs KD, and sister Vedanti?
9) Do Om radhe and DLR also have helping hands or are they just hands -(in PBK view)?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 13 Jan 2017

but TG has not at all taken it so far!
There are such souls who have practiced purity for many births and they do not require much knowledge in the Confluence Age. They move very fast even if they come at the end.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 13 Jan 2017

# Error No. 44:- PBK Vishnu is is highly dependent on BASIC knowledge, but not much on the so- called ADVANCED knowledge:-
sita wrote:There are such souls who have practiced purity for many births and they do not require much knowledge in the Confluence Age. They move very fast even if they come at the end.
1)So- you mean to say- such souls(one of the PBK trimurtis) require much of the so-called basic knowledge, but do not need much of the so-called advance knowledge? - :laugh:

2) Now- what would be the sanskaar of a soul which would be under the influence of only basic knowledge until almost end?

3) Baba says- "knowledge sits in pure intellect".
So- if such souls are pure, then automatically, the highest knowledge would/should sit in their intellect, is it not?

4) Or what type of purity is that of sister Vedanti (in PBK view) - only basic, childish, cowardice?
----But, PBKs on one hand claim that what Mr Sevakram spoke, sister Vedanti TG had been able to understand better than KD(FG).

5) Also- in PBK view- Does it mean pure souls (2.25 lakh kouravas) are dependent on basic knowledge and impure souls (2.25 lakh pandavas) are dependent on advance knowledge?

6) And- in PBK view- of the whole kouravas (6.75 lakh BKs*) - who are more pure- the 2.25 lakh (guided by sister Vedanti) or the remaining/rest 4.5 lakh souls?

----If the former(2.25 lakh) are more pure, then the rest should definitely come to the so-called AK, as they would be dependent on the PBK AK, is it not?

----If the latter (4.5 lakh ) are more pure, then it implies- the 4.5 lakh BK souls would be practicing purity for many births more than the 2.25 lakh of sister Vedanti group, is it not?

7) So- just only mutual contradictions and spiritual suicide.

8) Again- among KD and sister Vedanti- whose purity is higher - at present and at the end?

* - 9 lakh - 2.25 lakh PBKs led by Mr. Dixit = 6.75 lakh.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 17 Jan 2017

sita wrote:There are such souls who have practiced purity for many births and they do not require much knowledge in the Confluence Age. They move very fast even if they come at the end.
9) Practically PBKs DO NOT say sister Vedanti comes only in the end. It is just a plain lie.

---a) PBKs believe/claim soul of sister Vedanti (the so-called PBK Radha bachchi) had come to Yagya/gyaan in the beginning itself. They also believe she had already played role of True Gita in 1936 itself and had played the shooting of role of Mother of G Aged Krishna in 1936 itself! - :laugh:

--- b) PBKs also believe - from 1942 till 1947, both the PBK sisters used to control the entire Yagya including Mama, and B Baba. [flaw No. 56 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=50371&hilit=entire#p50371 ]

10) OK, even if we agree to the above statement (she comes only in the end), does it imply- she is now not moving, and is like a stand still?
------------------
11) PBKs believe DLR is of baby intellect, They believe Mr. Dixit is of sharp/sharpest intellect. So- in PBK view- a BABY INTELLECT RIDES ON SHARP INTELLECT!

12) PBKs believe Om Radhe is of sharp intellect.
[Regarding sister Vedanti- PBK view- is just confusing and mutually contradictory.
PBKs say- sister Vedanti is TG (has higher ability to understand), but she is still only in the so-called basic knowledge, yet to take so-called AK.]

So- let us take both the cases.

----If Sr V's intellect is taken to be sharp, then it implies after 1965- in PBK view- "A sharp intellect(Om radhe) rides on another sharp intellect (sister Vedanti)".

----If we believe Sr V intellect is weak, then in PBK view- "A sharp intellect rides on weak intellect!" - and hence then it would be like- "The PBK souls are taking sustenance from the BK souls!"

13) PBKs believe all the BK souls who have left bodies then enter/ride on the PBKs. So- by simple logic of "Rider is superior to the Chariot", obviously by DEFAULT, all the PBK souls get second class position only.

14) Now, as said in 9b) above- in the beginning of Yagya- Sr V controlled both Mama and B baba, but later she is being controlled by Mama?
sita (just before flaw No. 406) wrote: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52092&hilit=entire#p52087 - Mama realized her part through her association with Brahma Baba. Radha is the lover of Krishna. She followed him 100 percent. Through her acts, nature, attitude she revealed herself.
15) Will a sharp intellect personality follow weak/baby intellect personality? If she follows a weak intellect, can she be called as having sharp intellect???

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 18 Jan 2017

9) Practically PBKs DO NOT say Sister Vedanti comes only in the end. It is just a plain lie.
You are wrong.
she is now not moving, and is like a stand still?
Degrading.
15) Will a sharp intellect personality follow weak/baby intellect personality? If she follows a weak intellect, can she be called as having sharp intellect???
We believe the Murlis through Brahma Baba were narrated by the intellect of the intellectuals.

You say that it is a law that the more powerful rides the less powerful, but when an evil spirit enters someone, it is just that the soul in whom it enters is in a weak state at the moment, but it does not mean that in an absolute sense it is more powerful. A soul taking a form of an evil spirit will certainly not be powerful.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 19 Jan 2017

sita wrote:You are wrong.
Just a lie. Do not PBKs say Radha bachchi had been there in 1936 and it is the same soul who took rebirth as sister Vedanti?
You say that it is a law that the more powerful rides the less powerful, but when an evil spirit enters someone, it is just that the soul in whom it enters is in a weak state at the moment, but it does not mean that in an absolute sense it is more powerful.
PBKs believe almost 24 hours in a day and 365 days a week- the ghost resides in the PBK personalities.
So- the argument is not valid.
A soul taking a form of an evil spirit will certainly not be powerful.
Who has said it as evil spirit or ghost? It is in PBk view. BKs do not call B Baba as ghost or riding/controlling/misusing the other.

I just argued even in that way as well. That is - even if PBKs give title ghost to all the inspirational party, it will just result in spiritual suicide, since it is the PBKs who believe evil spirits ride their bodies - 24 hrs/365 days.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 19 Jan 2017

Just a lie
Just check what the advanced knowledge says. Don't come to conclusions by yourself and don't accuse me.
So- the argument is not valid.
You state invalid every argument that does not go with your theories.
Who has said it as evil spirit or ghost?
You had said that the rule is that the more powerful rides the less powerful. I have given an example with the evil spirits entering someone where it is not the more powerful riding the less powerful.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 20 Jan 2017


mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 29 Jan 2017

# Error No. 45) In PBK (inadvertent) view- Is title Prajapita out of Trimurti?:-

1) PBKs say- in Conf. Age (100 yrs), the first 33 years is role of Brahma** (DLR), the next 33 yrs is of Vishnu (mostly sister Vedanti), next 33 yrs is of Shankar (Mr. Dixit).

Now, another question arises here- When is part of Prajapita then? first 33 yrs? or the middle or the last one?

Or do PBKs believe role of Prajapita is for 100 yrs, but BVS are of only 33 yrs each? - :laugh:

2) The ambiguities here are- PBKs believe Brahma's role started through DLR only from 1947 till 1969. So- how come 33 yrs?

Lots of contradictions are there which are already questioned in other topic, for which no attempt has been made by PBKs to reply.

--PBKs cannot give the first 33 yrs for their AB/KD, since she had left Yagya in 1947 itself.
--PBKs cannot even explain how come the middle 33 yrs is role of Vishnu?

3) This post is addition to Error No. 33 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2593&start=135

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 29 Jan 2017

The counting starts in 1936 from the part of Prajapita from the beginning. ShivBaba comes in 60 years. Brahma's age is 100 years that finishes in 1976.

The consequence is Brahma, Shankar, Vishnu.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 30 Jan 2017

sita wrote:The counting starts in 1936 from the part of Prajapita from the beginning. ShivBaba comes in 60 years. Brahma's age is 100 years that finishes in 1976.

The consequence is Brahma, Shankar, Vishnu.
Not replied properly/fully/logically.

1) PBKs believe Brahma is DLR or KD or DLR in/plus KD. Now, whose age becomes 100 in 1976?
[In the Murli point which says- "Sthaapnaa kaa kaary ab bhee Brahma ke dwaaraa hee ho rahee hai = the part of establishment is happening through Brahma even now", PBKs believe Brahma here is KD/AB]
So- how come Mr Dixit fits for the title Brahma? PBKs also believe Brahma is horse. Is Mr Dixit horse?


2) Which ShivBaba comes in 60 years?

3) Does age of PBK main Brahma KD become 100 in 1976? or when? What is revealed in that year?

4) Since PBKs believe even sister Vedanti is also a Brahma, and couple bead of Mr. Dixit, is her age also 100 yrs in 1976?

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 30 Jan 2017

1) PBKs believe Brahma is Lekhraj Kirpalani or KD or Lekhraj Kirpalani in in/plus KD. Now, whose age becomes 100 in 1976?
Prajapita Brahma.
2) Which ShivBaba comes in 60 years?
The Supreme Father comes in 60 years of age of the Chariot.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 30 Jan 2017

# Error No. 46) Ambiguity of 60 yrs claim of PBKs:-

Not replied properly once again. Attempted to reply just tail of an elephant. That is good.
sita wrote: Prajapita Brahma
1) Who is the Brahma in Trimurti - in PBk picture it is KDD, not PBK Prajapita.

2) Regarding 60 yrs- is it applicable only to Sevakram and DLR- neither to Mr. Dixit nor to KDD?

Irony here is- PBKs believe real Prajapita and real Brahhma are Mr Sevakram/Dixit and KDD. In their view- DLR is neither real Prajapita, nor real Brahma. In PBK view- DLR is just title-holder.

Now- how come the 60 yrs is applicable to title holder personality(DLR), more than the real Brahma (KDD)?

So- the PBKs who stick to 60 yrs physically are unable to explain the same*. - :laugh:

*- Actually they should be able to explain with respect to all the 4/5 Brahmas. - But at least it should fit for their main Brahma at least. But, PBKs have never tried to explain it (in my knowledge). In case if PBKs have explained about DOB of KDD, they may point to it.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by sita » 30 Jan 2017

60 years apply to Prajapita, because God has one child and fixed Chariot. They don't apply to Brahma Baba, because Brahma Baba was not 60 in 1936.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3226
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Some evident errors

Post by mbbhat » 30 Jan 2017

sita wrote:60 years apply to Prajapita, because God has one child and fixed Chariot. They don't apply to Brahma Baba*, because Brahma Baba was not 60 in 1936.
1) According to my knowledge- Many PBKs say- "in 1946/1947, B baba became 60 yrs, and hence that is date when God started entering him". - this is what they claim.*
---PBKs also interpret the absence of Avyakt BapDada's milan in Mount Abu, in the year 1987 as 100 yrs of
B Baba.

2) But, the above PBk is saying something different! - :confused: . I do not know who is to be believed. If we believe what soul brother sita says- then, should we say-

---2a) To PBK Sevakram/Dixit, 60 yrs (1936), 100 yrs (1976), as well as 140 yrs [ 2016 (coming out of the womb) ] - all the three dates apply?

The PBK womb theory can be seen here- Flaw No. 468 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52461#p52451

as well as Flaw No. 170 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=51138&hilit ... ory#p51138

---2b) To Brahma baba only 100 yrs(1986) apply, not the other years? [still not sure whether sita soul certifies at least this one]?

---2c)To other personalities- including main Brahma (KDD) , as well as the couple bead of Mr. Dixit- are these things not at all relevant?

*3)- Interestingly, the Murli point which PBKs quote which say about 60 yrs, they are words through mouth of B Baba.
That is why many PBKs claim Shiv entered in B baba at his age of 60 yrs** - in 1947 (this is what I have heard from PBKs with whom I had personal discussions).

But, what the above PBk says is ridiculous and clear ignorance- because the Murli point has come out from mouth of B Baba- which clearly says- I have entered this one at the age of 60 yrs.

List of Murli points and some explanations are put here - Post No. 84 and the next one - http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net/chat/ ... 876#p11850

So far- no PBK has attempted to address all the Murli points.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests