Rights, permissions and moderation

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
Post Reply
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 792
Joined: 01 Jan 1970
Affinity to the BKWSU: Academic
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: General forum administration account
Contact:

Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by admin » 01 May 2006

Rights, permissions and moderation.

Currently there is no need for rights or specific permissions to use any particular forum, nor any user moderation. It is the hope that it stays that way and that mutual trust and respect will govern proceedings.

Posting

The forum categories are intended for guidance only and not set in stone, but please try to be disciplined as to where you post what, according to interest.

This is a "discussion" forum. It is open to all. And so please "discuss", avoiding wars or using Knowledge and Murli points as sticks to beat each other with. Be appreciative of cultural differences, but do not feel inhibited by them. If you have to have conflicts, at least make them entertaining for others.

Editing posts

At present, users are able to edit their own posts for one hour after posting in order to remove typographical errors in good faith. Please do not abuse this by editing your posts to change a thread. It is very useful for others to be able to follow a thread in its original form. Others can always learn from our mistakes and you might never realise how important something you wrote is to someone else.

If a post requires editing or deletion after this time, please contact and discuss it with an admin.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by fluffy bunny » 06 Mar 2016

What exactly are my "Rights and permissions" on this forum now?

It appears that I have been blocked from reply to most topics.

What on earth can I be saying that makes you so afraid?

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by fluffy bunny » 16 Mar 2016

I appreciate that media control, censorship and suppression of the truth is typical of Brahma Kumaris sanskars ... but could our dear sweet admin or moderator soul please show me the smallest respect and let me know where I am allowed to post and where not?

It seems to be that you have banned me from reply to any of the active topics.

Clarification please ... if you need a Murli quote to support my question ... and rights as a Godly child ... and prove what you are doing is not according to Shrimat, then I can give you one.

Thank you,

I mean, what does this excuse mean ... it's clearly not true.
Topic: "PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS"
Reason: The reported message has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product.
07 Feb 16
= RESPONSE =

We are sure that you are comprehensively aware of this BB to know your exact current status herein, by yourself; including the 'Reason' provided from the Board, for your DELETED post in question.
You yourself have forced the hands of the Admins and compelled them to take appropriate steps in connection with your interaction on this forum, OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD OF TIME, and you yourself have the means to influence any change in your status, if you so desire and consider appropriate, by observing a proper code of conduct, in accordance with SAT guidelines already provided earlier -
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2600#p49535

SAT

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 17 Apr 2016

Is fluffy bunny banned?

Fluffy bunny contributed a lot to the forum and I believe by banning him, the balance is ruined. Is it possible that he is allowed to post?


= RESPONSE =

"fluffy bunny" has NOT been banned from this forum, AS YET!

However, some restrictions have been imposed, owing to her GROSS mis-conduct, as already indicated in earlier posts.

1. She cannot start any NEW TOPICS in ANY of the sub-forums. Innumerable topics ALREADY EXIST, (most of which were initiated by her only), which are more than ADEQUATE to express any required views, without CLUTTERING the forums with UNNECESSARY topics, further.

2. She can reply ONLY to posts in EXISTING topics, ONLY in THREE sub-forums, viz.,
'Admin', 'Factual Yagya History: BK and PBK versions' & 'For Ex-BKs & Common Room'.

3. Every post requires to be APPROVED by any of the Admins or SAT, PRIOR same would appear in respective TOPICS of concerned sub-forums.

All such restrictions are ONLY TEMPORARY, and would be revoked ONCE proper conduct and etiquette is displayed by the concerned member, if at all she desires to do so in the future.

SAT

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 19 Apr 2016

Why is this needed? If you approve every post of his, you can simply not approve his post, it is the same as not being able to post. At least ban him, so that he does not make the effort to post.

What is the purpose in restricting him from posting in different sections. Your argument is he is not following the rules, so you expect he will follow the rules more in some sections than others?

Why is he not able to start topics? Does he not have the right to open debate on points he considers important. If he likes to say something he will say in any topic. If you like to stop him, you have stopped him.

What rules has he broken? Has he used inappropriate language? No. Has he posted inappropriate materials. No. Has he abused someone, has he not duly replied or what is it that he has done so that such restrictions have been imposed.


= RESPONSE =

All members are once again requested to review the following highlighted guidelines, in following earlier posts, in the topic, 'SAT guidelines to forum members' -

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2600&p=49197#p49197
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2600&p=49197#p49535

The administrative decisions with regard to the sanctions imposed on any active member, (for whatever reasons that may be considered appropriate), is the EXCLUSIVE prerogative of the Admins/SAT of this forum, and is therefore NOT a SUBJECT of DISCUSSION or DEBATE with any other active member on this forum.

SAT

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 05 Mar 2017

IMPORTANT!!!!

Please, I would like to bring to your attention what has happened recently for your consideration. A PBK was posting PBK point in Hindi and he was stopped. Please, see the reasons below. This is a BK-PBK forum and there is a dedicated PBK section. Why are PBKs not allowed to post their points there. There must be many PBKs also who come to read here. You can see that the Murli points, as narrated to PBKs, that arjun Bhai used to post has collected so many views. Why are the PBKs not allowed to do so anymore. I expect shivsena and mbbhat to express their view.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting AIVV 'Murli' points in Hindi
Date: 03 Mar 17
From: admin
To: GuruDev

admin wrote:
In spite of a CLEAR directive, it is observed that you choose to continue with your arrogance, just like your bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit!

AIVV CORRUPTED Version: For PBKs - supporting 'Advanced Knowledge',
AIVV 'Murli' in Hindi, dated 02 Mar 17, third para -
"लक्ष्मी नारायण के दो रूप को ही बिष्णु कहा जाता हैं। कौनसे दो रूप? एक सतयुगी रूप और एक संगमयुगी नर स नारायण बनने वाला रूप।"
"The TWO forms of L & N are called as Vishnu. Which TWO forms? ONE is the form of Satyug, and the OTHER is the form of the Confluence Age, which becomes Narayan from a human being."

When God is referring to the TWO forms of L & N as being Vishnu, the TWO forms are ONE of Lakshmi, and ONE of Narayan, which are represented as MahaLakshmi or Vishnu, in the UNADULTERATED (Satopradhan) memorials, in the temples of the outer World - PRIMARILY representing Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama, or the souls of DLR & Om Radhe.

MAHA-MURKH -Virendra Dev Dixit, under the ACTIVE influence of Ravan or Maya, has MISINTERPRETED & MISAPPROPRIATED same, as TWO forms of TWO SETS of L & N - which are represented as Vishnu, in the ADULTERATED (Rajopradhan & Tamopradhan) memorials, in the temples of the outer World - which is CLEARLY NOT the original intention of God - and owing to your ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellect, you are NOT ABLE to discriminate between the TWO!
NOT YOUR FAULT, AT ALL!!!

PBKSGWU-H / PBKRIVV-A SM, Revised 03.03.2017
जो पिया के साथ है.. सो भी दोनों बापदादा बैठे हैं।
“Those who are with the Beloved.. Both Bap & Dada are sitting here.”

BOTH, BapDada, means ONE is Bap and ONE is Dada - and NOT, TWO SETS of BapDada!
MAHA-MURKH -Virendra Dev Dixit, and the EQUALLY MAHA-MURKH BLIND PBKs, are UNABLE to DISTINGUISH between the TWO!

You were requested NOT TO keep SLAPPING the GARBAGE of Ravan Rajya, emanating from the BOGUS mouth of your bodily guru, WITHOUT using your OWN intellect to comprehend the REAL TRUTH in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, as is being highlighted in the INNUMERABLE Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, almost EVERY DAY on this forum. Plenty of such GARBAGE is ALREADY available on the forum EXTENSIVELY, and in the relevant websites of AIVV, for the benefit of those who are interested in same, and there is NO NEED to repeat same here. You can refer to same, by way of a link to the appropriate location of the appropriate website, in your sensible discussions with other members on this forum, if you so desire, in the future.

You are hereby being debarred from posting on this forum for a period of 3 Months, for continuing to CHALLENGE God, and the Admin of this forum, after you have accessed this PM. After this period, we trust better sense would prevail.

SAT

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting AIVV 'Murli' points in Hindi
Date: 28 Feb 17
From: admin
To: GuruDev

admin wrote:
Henceforth, you are NOT PERMITTED to post such AIVV 'Murli' points ONLY in Hindi, on this forum, for reasons already highlighted to you earlier. If you desire to engage in sensible discussions with any member, or clarify the interpretations of Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis, which have been posted on this forum earlier, according to your personal understanding, you are welcome to do so.

Kindly abide by the above directive, and confirm your concurrence.

SAT

GuruDev wrote:
U said earlier...i can post one post per day in Hindi. What about this ? AIVV In Murli, means post in Hindi language only. And i will only post in this topic. So cannot admin understand this much too being a brotherhood??

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3230
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by mbbhat » 06 Mar 2017

I do not know ALL the reasons, to temporarily ban the user GuruDev.

But, kindly note that- most of the PBKs have very bad tendency during arguments. We can see how illogically and/or irrelevantly he/she argues - proved in Flaw No. 512 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52694#p52694.

In this case, mostly I believe PBK GuruDev is expected to translate the Hindi words into English as well. Initially, Admin might have given permission to post "one post per day in Hindi" (not sure, but it is written so by GuruDev). But, it might be something like - giving privilege.
But, later the Admin might have felt translation in English was also necessary, so that one who understands only English can also follow - to make the forum stand on international level.

But, kindly note that- one should give his own views on what he writes. Else, what is the purpose of doing copy and paste? One can give just the link of the blog or web site, or just attach a file. In forum, there should be DISCUSSION, and expression of personal views. So- if someone is not interested in discussion, or expression of personal views, then what is their interest here?

But, still, I do not like banning - because he is posting just in one topic- as he is posting just in one topic. But, even GuruDev should have some maturity while participating on the forum. Hope it becomes better.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 09 Mar 2017

The admin has not pointed the matter about translation as reason for the ban. He has been allowing these posts for some time and you can thee they have quite a lot of views. There is no compulsion on giving your own views and there has never been. What is the problem with posting just points. Why is this forbidden? There are various topics with only points and short cuttings from classes and they have so many views.

The admin suggests that a link to a blog or a site is given for these materials. There is no such site or blog where short points are there (just points or cuttings from classes). This is a BK-PBK forum. PBKs also come here, this should be taken into consideration. And there is even a dedicated PBK part of the forum. If we are denied our right to post our knowledge, and if we are denied our space, it means the balance in the forum is not there. We are free to discuss PBK points in the main section also, as we are doing now. Then what is the PBK section for. It says it is for our knowledge. But our knowledge is banned there.

Shivsena is responsible for giving the site in the hand of a person who takes decisions, led by his outbursts of emotions, allowing something today and banning it tomorrow, because maybe he did not sleep well that day. Was he not able to see that the PBK post in Hindi are defamation of God and the forum (the reasons he brings up). We are to share a space where no code of conduct is observed, where no rules of logic, but only personal preferences. Shivsena is not willing to take side, as this goes along with his anti PBK moods. Nor he, nor the admin, nor mbbhat are able to see above their own, personal interests and see the point from the point of view of what is just and what is right.

Mbbhat now plays game of taking up the matter about translation, by warning shivsena about translation so he can use the translation argument about the ban. The admin has not used this argument, nor this argument is an argument for a ban, but who knows maybe the admin hates the Hindi language too. Expect the unexpected.

The Admin is posting anti PBK posts daily. We demand and deserve better administration.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3230
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by mbbhat » 10 Mar 2017

sita wrote:Mbbhat now plays game of taking up the matter about translation, by warning shivsena about translation so he can use the translation argument about the ban.
sita wrote: admin wrote:
Henceforth, you are NOT PERMITTED to post such AIVV 'Murli' points ONLY in Hindi, on this forum, for reasons already highlighted to you earlier. If you desire to engage in sensible discussions with any member, or clarify the interpretations of Sakar Murlis or Avyakt Vanis, which have been posted on this forum earlier, according to your personal understanding, you are welcome to do so.
Check yourself what you have written.

PBK games are beyond any limit. Previously, you had argued- all the examples Baba gives are of Conf. Age only, but later stepped down. But, I am not sure whether you accept it properly/clearly, or are just involved in playing a hide-and-seek, or cat-and-mouse game.

In the case of GuruDev- I did not like banning him and have expressed it too. But, admins are admins. I had been banned twice in the forum earlier. I did not complain.

I am not against you in raising your voice. For me, it is knowledge and drama. Let anything happen. Good luck to all.

I am not arguing anything personally with PBKs, but when PBKs play hide-and-seek game, then obviously my reply would be strong, which they may feel I am like anti-PBK. But, it is PBKs who are first anti-BK. See how cunningly, without any shame PBKs claim - Flaw No. 516 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52715#p52715

When the WHOLE LIFE OF PBKs IS JUST PLAYING SUCH GAMES, humans whose capacity is within limits, may take action in the way they like, because it is beyond doubt that PBKs act superior to ShivBaba/Murlis.

But, I once again repeat- I am not happy with the banning. But, note that he is only temporarily banned. So- instead of making small issues big, better try to follow the rules of admin. MORE IMPORTANT, determine for yourself, for your own personal benefit, why you have developed the ARROGANCE of simply DISMISSING the Versions of God, which CLEARLY go against AIVV philosophy, and against your pointless arguments, and why you FAIL to re-cognize that you are DEFINITELY being ARROGANT, like your bodily guru, -Virendra Dev Dixit, in this respect, in spite of same being pointed out CLEARLY to you, innumerable times, on this forum. It is observed that whenever you feel TOTALLY FRUSTRATED by the Versions of God, which go against AIVV philosophy, and your pointless arguments, instead of examining such Versions properly, and spending your time and energy in getting same properly clarified from your bodily guru, and posting same on this forum, for the benefit of others, you STUPIDLY CHOOSE to waste your precious time and energy, in JUMPING on ANYONE who highlights such Versions to you, and indulging in pointless criticism of others and the Admin. Let God do his Job, let the Admin do his job, and you should concentrate on doing your job properly, is it not? Or, if you like to do the job of the Admin, in the way and manner in which you consider to be appropriate, then better start your own website for same, is it not?
You maintain that, 'The Admin is posting anti PBK posts daily', but that is your personal view, is it not? The views of the Admin, or the concerned member of the SAT, who is actually involved in presenting such views, could be, that the views presented, are properly substantiated by the Versions of ShivBaba, which are also SIMULTANEOUSLY presented for proper verification by anyone concerned, is it not? Instead of wasting your time, beating around the bush, and creating a nuisance for yourself, your time would be better used, if you could take each point presented therein, have same clarified from your bodily guru, and then present your counter views accordingly, is it not? It appears that you have NO ACCESS to your bodily guru for readily clarifying each point properly. So what good is it for you, to have God within the impure corporeal body of your bodily guru, if you have to fend for yourself, with your OWN LIMITED INTELLECT???

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 10 Mar 2017

You don't approve of the ban, because you don't approve of bans, not because of injustice.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3230
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by mbbhat » 10 Mar 2017

sita wrote:You don't approve of the ban, because you don't approve of bans, not because of injustice.
May be- you are right to some or great extent.
I do not wish to concentrate on what people do (actions= body), but just concentrate on what people say (intellect = ability to understand = words)) or think (thoughts = consciousness or attitude).

Our concentration should be more on thoughts, then words, then actions. [But, at present, my concentration is more on speech than thoughts- which is the ego of knowledge/intellect. But, I know that. Hence I can bring it down soon].

Baba has clearly said- do not beg justice even in Yagya. Begging even in Yagya are - Royal beggars.

But, in case, if I feel someone crosses limit, or just wishes to divert attention, post off-topic, etc- (like FB had done several times) I delete few/such posts.

It seems that - even my few posts are deleted. But, it is OK.

Truth is above justice. If one is blind to see the truth, for me, it is truth and drama that finally matters. Justice will automatically come at right time.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by sita » 04 Apr 2017

You have rightly pointed out that rules have to apply to all. If posts in Hindi only will not be allowed, shivsena should also not post posts in Hindi only. But I got the impression that the reason for disallowing the Hindi points is that no interpretation is given, but the posts of Abhimanyu, where there is no interpretation, are allowed. With this I would not like to cause the posts of Abhimanyu to be disallowed. Please, don't do that. But there is double standard. But the main point about the disallowing, as far as I understood was that they were considered as opposing God and the administrative body. It would be good if the admin brings clarity about the exact reasons.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3230
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Rights, permissions and moderation

Post by mbbhat » 05 Apr 2017

Actually, it would be better if Shivsena Bhai translates at least few words on what he is pointing.

But, even he is like another admin having some independent rights. So- not sure how it goes.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests