PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

An open forum for all ex-BKs, BKs, PBKs, ex-PBKs, Vishnu Party and ALL other Splinter Groups to post their queries to, and debate with, any member of any group congenially.
sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 15 Jul 2017

Dear brother mbbhat,

Please, don't take my words in an imperative mode. I am only giving my suggestion and my opinion. You are always free to think, speak and do as you wish.

I think that it is biased to think about the source of some information. It is also called argument ad hominem. Even a person of no authority can speak the truth and we are bound to accept it. Whatever emerges from the mouth of Brahma is not true just by the grace of emerging from one and the same mouth, but because the sayings are true.

I have stated few times already that I am not all knowledge full. If i cannot provide some information or answer it is gross to conclude and state that PBKs do not have an answer, as some other PBK may very well answer your question. I think this is something easy to realize.

Whenever I share something that is my churning or about which I am not sure I always mention promptly, but there are not much such cases. Mostly everything I share is what I have learned from the advanced knowledge.

Regarding your comments about my humility I would like to say that I tell the matters as I think they are and as I feel they are. You can make any conclusion you like. But also, if you are making some comments about my behavior, then again you should not generalize. I may pretend to be humble etc. but you cannot logically conclude that all PBKs are like that. I may be the only exception. Everyone else may not act like that. So it is not right to make generalization only based on a single example. This is also something simple to realize.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3219
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 15 Jul 2017

sita wrote:I think that it is biased to think about the source of some information. It is also called argument ad hominem.
8) No. In spirituality, who speaks is equally or perhaps more important than what is spoken.

But, you are right. In science or just matter, what is said is important. Who has said it does not matter. So, you may kindly think whether what we are discussing is about matter or spirit.
I have stated few times already that I am not all knowledge full.
9) As said above, you are just a channel when you are writing words of Mr. Dixit here. It does not matter whether you are knowledgeful or not.
If i cannot provide some information or answer it is gross to conclude and state that PBKs do not have an answer, as some other PBK may very well answer your question. I think this is something easy to realize.

10) When your own Guru had committed blunders, and many senior PBKs have committed blunders, I think it is not wrong to say "PBKs have failed". Let us see whether in future some PBKs come up and are able to justify their claims. [In this forum, more PBKs tried to justify their claims, more they failed, enough evidence is already given. So- I do not think any wrong in the comment. ]
Whenever I share something that is my churning or about which I am not sure I always mention promptly, but there are not much such cases. Mostly everything I share is what I have learned from the advanced knowledge.
11) If you have mentioned promptly that - "Such and such points are my own individual churning, and yet to be certified from PBk ShivBaba", then obviously, there would be no such comments from my side.
I may pretend to be humble etc. but you cannot logically conclude that all PBKs are like that. I may be the only exception. Everyone else may not act like that. So it is not right to make generalization only based on a single example. This is also something simple to realize.
12) Kindly note that it is not me who has commented about humility of PBKs in the first place. Some member has already commented (pointed out) the (artificial) humility of PBK arjun soul.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 15 Jul 2017

8) No. In spirituality, who speaks is equally or perhaps more important than what is spoken.
There is no such thing. There is no such think as spirituality. Whatever you refer to spirituality is just human's ignorance. Spirituality has only one source. But here we discuss on the basis of reason. Spirituality is also an information that is accepted and discerned and decided about with the intellect. If we follow your logic, according to us, whatever comes as advanced knowledge is spirituality and true and comes from ShivBaba etc. Do you think this is enough to prove its validity. No, we come forward with reason, examples, experiences etc. to support our claims. But yes, looking at the intoxication with which the admin is posting his posts I can assume he also follows your belief that spirituality is not a matter that has to be proved with reason. Just because it comes from the mouth of the reals ShivBaba, so it is true.

Yes, Baba has said that there is no need of discussion and truth is not to be proved, but it is also said that truth is proven with tact. And this is a war of knowledge. Falsehood will suffer defeat, so certainly truth will have to be proved.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3219
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 15 Jul 2017

mbbhat wrote:In spirituality, who speaks is equally or perhaps more important than what is spoken.
sita wrote:There is no such thing.
13) There is. That is why Baba says- by saying Krishna spoke Gita, Gita became false. If instead it had been said God of Gita as Shiva(or through Brahma), it would have been OK.

But, now it seems that PBKs have fallen to dead bottom- "since/if they believe the source (one who speaks) has no value in spirituality. Just words have value". :sad:

If PBKs claim just words have value in spirituality, then God and His Chariot would lose the value.

Baba says- follow the Chariot as well, not just directions/srimath. Because the Chariot takes he highest seat/rank.

14) Even here, we are discussing on Murlis and clarifications, right? By default itself, we are first seeing the source. Both BKs as well as PBKs claim these are words through God right? So- we are discussing on words of highest authority, right?

So- you are just disclosing just sheer ignorance and LLU here, WITHOUT PROPERLY REALIZING WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING!

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 15 Jul 2017

What you say is absurd. Baba has said that the way to recognize that it is Shiv who is there speaking the knowledge is through the knowledge itself. For that we use our intellect to discern if this knowledge is true, so the one who speaks it is the true Godfather. How else will we come to know that it is God who speaks? By someone telling us and we accepting it? No, based on reason that whatever he has said is true.

The matter with Krishna not being the God of the Gita is that it is something false. It is not Krishna who spoke the Gita. By saying that Krishna spoke the Gita it is not that the speaker of the Gita is changed, but a lie is spoken. It was not Krishna, it was Shiva and it was not through the soul of Krishna that he spoke it, but through the soul of Ram or Shankar. Because there should be upliftment through the Gita, there should be a new world. But the Supreme Soul came and spoke the Gita and nothing happened. Now it is not that people will create heaven.

The great blunder in making Krishna God of the Gita is that Krishna is the child and Gita is the mother. By putting the name of Krishna they have made the child husband to the mother.
If PBKs claim
Not PBKs. It is just me here who claims. You can, of course generalize if you like, but it will not be right and correct. Because for to use the plural you have to know the opinion of more than one. I would agree if you say - a PBK claims and if you come with some arguments and point on the topic. It is sad that the discussion about knowledge is so less on the cost of useless talk. For example you did not address the point about the shivling to the point. Yo just spoke about who spoke it etc. But you can take the point and address it to the point. Tell what you accept and what not in it etc. and why, support your claims with logic and proofs from the Murli etc.
So- you are just disclosing just sheer ignorance and LLU here, WITHOUT PROPERLY REALIZING WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY SAYING!

I certainly am aware of what I am speaking. I avoid speaking in a state of affect when I just speak without understanding and thinking. Whatever I say I stand by what I have said. And when I don't, due to some reason, I also state that. I think there is no need to comment on my level of understanding as it does not bring any good to the discussion. I would be happy if you addressed the points and avoid personal comments.


= RESPONSE =

The way to Re-Cognize that it is REAL ShivBaba, who is speaking the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, THROUGH the Lotus Mouth of REAL PrajaPita Brahma (Brahma Baba), is through the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, ITSELF – ONLY for embodied souls who PROGRESSIVELY DEVELOP DIVINE intellects.

SIMILARLY, the way to Re-Cognize that it is FALSE, or APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, or the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, (MASQUERADING as REAL ShivBaba), who initiates the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, and propagates THROUGH the BOGUS mouth of the FALSE Prajapita Brahma (-Virendra Dev Dixit), is ALSO through the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, ITSELF – ONLY for embodied souls who PROGRESSIVELY DEVELOP DIVINE intellects!

Whereas, the embodied souls who are involved in PROGRESSIVELY DEVELOPING DEVILISH intellects, while CONTINUING to remain under the TREACHEROUS DELUSION that they are in the process of developing DIVINE intellects, would CONTINUE to DELUSIVELY believe that the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, represents the ‘unlimited clarifications’ of the Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge of Shiva, provided by THEIR ‘ShivBaba’ through the impure perishable corporeal body of THEIR bodily guru, whom they DELUSIVELY consider to be THEIR ‘Prajapita’ – when, in ACTUAL FACT, they are NOTHING but the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED ‘unlimited clarifications’ of same, formulated by MISINTERPRETING, MISREPRESENTING & MISAPPROPRIATING same, to be in ACCURATE CONSONANCE with the DISTORTED & PERVERTED CONCEPTS of the DEGRADED ‘Path of Devotion’, or ‘Rajopradhan & Tamopradhan Bhaktimarg’!

Embodied souls with DIVINE intellects can EASILY DISCERN TRUTH from FALSEHOOD.
While embodied souls with DEVILISH intellects CONFOUND TRUTH with FALSEHOOD, and VICE VERSA!

Embodied souls with DIVINE intellects can EASILY COMPREHEND that Shiva, ONLY speaks through Brahma Baba, as His ‘mukrar-rath’ – who is the soul of Shri Krishna of Golden Age – and that there is NO QUESTION of Shiva, speaking through Shankar, since Shiva CLEARLY DECLARES that Shankar DOES NOT come on this corporeal sphere, to enact ANY role, through ANY corporeal body, like Shiva does!

However, embodied souls with DEVILISH intellects ARROGANTLY CONTINUE to OPPOSE, DEFAME, INSULT & MOCK God, by REFUTING & DISMISSING such Pure Versions of God, and BLATANTLY CONTINUE to TREACHEROUSLY propagate that Shiva speaks through Shankar – VERY MUCH to their VERY OWN DETRIMENT & PERDITION!

The process of uplift through the TRUE Gita, CONTINUES till the END of Confluence Age, FIRST through the corporeal body of Brahma Baba, and THEN through the subtle body of Brahma Baba, ONLY AFTER which the New World of RamRajya ACTUALLY COMMENCES!

In order to CORRECTLY COMPREHEND as to HOW the TRUE Gita is LIKE a Mother to the SOUL of Shri Krishna of Golden Age, viewers may like to review sections a), b) & c) of point 2, of Revised SM dated 15.07.2017, of post of the same date, in link - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=420#p53162

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 16 Jul 2017

there is NO QUESTION of Shiva, speaking through Shankar, since Shiva CLEARLY DECLARES that Shankar DOES NOT come on this corporeal sphere, to enact ANY role, through ANY corporeal body, like Shiva does!
He does not come to this corporeal world means he is subtle. He is angel. He does not touch the ground of body-consciousness with his mind and intellect. Angel is said for the one who does not keep connection with anyone apart from one god. This can and has to take place while we are in this body and lead an ordinary life. Like Baba has said that we have to practice being subtle and and not touch the mud of body-consciousness. He is always shown to be sitting in a state of meditation. That is why it is said that he does not have that much of a part, because part is played through the organs of the body, whilst to remain merged in Yaad is not that much of a part. But it is also said that the part of Shankar will be played practically and Shaktis will do destruction on his inspiration. Where is this taking place practically now? It is said that the part of Shankar is so wonderful that you children will not be able to believe it.


= RESPONSE =

ABOVE DESCRIPTION FITS PERFECTLY to the soul of Brahma Baba, who has ALREADY PRACTICALLY DEMONSTRATED SAME, to the CONCERNED Righteous Children, while being in his corporeal body, and CONTINUES to DEMONSTRATE SAME THROUGH HIS ANGELIC STAGE, to embodied souls who have ALSO DEVELOPED their OWN ‘akari’ or subtle stage of consciousness, ON THIS CORPOREAL SPHERE. Embodied souls who have NOT DEVELOPED their OWN ‘akari’ or subtle stage of consciousness, and are therefore in a STATE of SPIRITUAL VACUUM, since they are UNABLE to receive ANY Spiritual sustenance from REAL ShivBaba & Brahma Baba, COMBINED TOGETHER, as BapDada, would OBVIOUSLY be COMPELLED to depend on their bodily guru, who TREACHEROUSLY CLAIMS he is Shankar, when, in ACTUAL FACT, he is the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, and making THOROUGH IDIOTS out of them, which they OBVIOUSLY DO NOT REAL-EYEs - NEITHER DO THEY CARE TO REAL-EYEs same, when same is CLEARLY POINTED out to them, owing to their RANK ARROGANCE of body-consciousness - VERY MUCH to their VERY OWN DETRIMENT & PERDITION!

Such ARROGANT body-conscious children CANNOT COMPREHEND as to how REAL ShivBaba & Brahma Baba, COMBINED TOGETHER, as BapDada, are practically enacting their roles ON THIS CORPOREAL SPHERE, in the subtle form of Shankar, (along with the Spiritual soul-mate or ‘yugal-dana’ of Brahma Baba, who is Saraswati Mama), and are therefore TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED by their bodily guru, into DELUSIVELY believing, that he is enacting the role of Shankar, when, in ACTUAL FACT, he is enacting the role of Ravan's Shankar - being ACTUALLY the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God!
The part of Shankar is so wonderful that ARROGANT children who are body-conscious will not be able to believe it, since they CANNOT PERCEIVE it with the physical eyes of their corporeal bodies, which can be PERCEIVED ONLY with the DIVINE THIRD SPIRITUAL EYE of soul-consciousness of the CONCERNED Righteous Children - although, STILL number-wise!

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 16 Jul 2017

ABOVE DESCRIPTION FITS PERFECTLY to the soul of Brahma Baba
But how does it fit to the point from the Murli that Baba has two children - Brahma, who becomes Vishnu, and Shankar.


= RESPONSE =
Such ARROGANT body-conscious children CANNOT COMPREHEND as to how REAL ShivBaba & Brahma Baba, COMBINED TOGETHER, as BapDada, are practically enacting their roles ON THIS CORPOREAL SPHERE, in the subtle form of Shankar, (along with the Spiritual soul-mate or ‘yugal-dana’ of Brahma Baba, who is Saraswati Mama), and are therefore TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED by their bodily guru, into DELUSIVELY believing, that he is enacting the role of Shankar, when, in ACTUAL FACT, he is enacting the role of Ravan's Shankar - being ACTUALLY the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God!
The part of Shankar is so wonderful that ARROGANT children who are body-conscious will not be able to believe it, since they CANNOT PERCEIVE it with the physical eyes of their corporeal bodies, which can be PERCEIVED ONLY with the DIVINE THIRD SPIRITUAL EYE of soul-consciousness of the CONCERNED Righteous Children - although, STILL number-wise!
Therefore, the TWO Children, in question, are Brahma Baba & Saraswati Mama. This has ALREADY BEEN CLARIFIED on this forum, in INNUMERABLE posts, BEFORE. However, it must ALSO be APPRECIATED that those who IMBIBE the POISON of the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, WILL NOT BE ABLE to HOLD the PURE NECTAR of Pure UNADULTERATED Knowledge, within their ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects.
IT IS JUST NOT THEIR FAULT, AT ALL! And they should be simply FORGIVEN & IGNORED, UNTIL they come to their PROPER SENSES, through the appropriate processes incorporated within this EWD Play! There is SIMPLY NO OTHER SOLUTION to this PHENOMENA, OTHER THAN to simply watch as DETACHED OBSERVERS, with COMPASSIONATE & BENEVOLENT VISION towards them!

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 17 Jul 2017

I am sorry. I forgot that we have discussed that, and you hold the conviction that this is said about Mama. But Baba has not given explanation in the Murli that Mama is Shankar. This is some manmat.

It is said that if we put Mama on the place of Shankar it becomes easy to explain because it is the shaktis who do the destruction and not Shankar, but it is not said that Mama is Shankar. It is said that Shankar does not do destruction but the shaktis do destruction. Obviously it is about different entities. About Mama also it is said that she will sustain the Yagya till the end. I have not heard in the Murli something said about Mama with respect to destruction. Her part in the Advance Party is also mentioned like one of establishment.

I remember that you also believe that Mama has taken birth physically in Nepal. Now how does this tally with the points that Shankar does not have a part, Shankar does not take rebirth, Shankar does not come to this world.

There is another point that does not fit. It is said that when the Father comes then at that time certainly the 3 murtis are required. First it is to note that the murtis are actually 3. Then Mama also came later.


= RESPONSE =

Shankar is NEITHER Shiva, NOR Brahma Baba, NOR Saraswati Mama - by THEMSELVES.
Shankar is a COMPOSITE role enacted by ALL above THREE souls - TOGETHER - who are the REAL, ORIGINAL, ETERNAL, UNADULTERATED Trimurti of the Cycle, within this EWD Play.
Same has ALREADY been CLARIFIED EXTENSIVELY, on this forum, in SEVERAL POSTS, EARLIER. Since this is a SUBTLE, COMPOSITE, COMPLEX part, one REQUIRES a SUBTLE intellect to COMPREHEND same in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE. Those who have NOT YET DEVELOPED a SUBTLE intellect, should FIRST CONCENTRATE on doing so, in order to be ABLE to CORRECTLY COMPREHEND the CLARIFICATIONS in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE, which have ALREADY been provided, on this forum, EARLIER. We regret, we DO NOT HAVE the time to WASTE, at our disposal, in going AROUND the VERY SAME CIRCLES, AGAIN and AGAIN, with embodied souls, who are STILL TRAPPED in body-consciousness, and who are UNABLE to hold ALL the CLARIFICATIONS, which have ALREADY been provided, HOLISTICALLY, within their intellects. NO EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION is POSSIBLE, solely by fragmentary clarifications, in TOTAL ISOLATION of the HOLISTIC PICTURE, which has ALREADY been PAINTED EARLIER, on this forum.
In ANY CASE, when CONCERNED souls DEVELOP a SUBTLE intellect, the same would become SELF-EVIDENT to them SPONTANEOUSLY, without requiring ANY CLARIFICATIONS from anyone else, since such CLARIFICATIONS will be received by the CONCERNED soul DIRECTLY, from the PURE intellect of Shiva, by way of ACCURATE TOUCHINGS!

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 17 Jul 2017

You are cleverly avoiding giving clarification about Shankar with the usual talk about subtle intellect. Come on, if you have subtle mind and have comprehended it, then try and explain it. Don't worry if your explanation will be understood. Just give your best explanation.

Baba has said that we would be able to explain to the level we have understood. By not explaining, it becomes clear you have not understood. And Baba has said that I do not teach by inspiration. So, tell where and through whose mouth Baba has given clarification about Shankar. If not, if you will present us your subtle touchings and churning this will be only manmat.

But what explanation can you give since Baba has said that I do not enter the subtle Brahma, so how will this composite part happen in practical now? And mention about entrance in Mama is not there even in corporeal, leave alone subtle form.


= RESPONSE =

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1860&start=105#p51198
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1860&start=105#p51269
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2611&start=60#p51773

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 18 Jul 2017

Yes, we have discussed these points.

You say the birth of children happens as soon as Shiva comes - through his vibration. Then what is the need of a mouth? Why it is said mouth born creation and not vibration born creation? Mouth born creation means creation through the knowledge that comes through the mouth. Souls who listen to the knowledge and understand become Brahmins. About the coming of Shiv it is said that nobody comes to know when he comes and here you claim that when he comes there is some vibration and some spiritually advanced people could probably even catch these vibration. This is against to what is being said in the Murli.

But you have neither given a reply now nor before about how the composite part of Shankar works at the moment when it is said that I don't come in the Subtle Brahma.


= RESPONSE = 21 Jul 2017

Spiritual birth through vibrations is the subtle ‘impregnation’ within the womb of the sanskars of the concerned souls, of which they remain unaware on a conscious level, HENCE NOBODY COMES TO KNOW ON A CORPOREAL LEVEL ABOUT THIS OCCURRENCE, (just as NOBODY comes to know, when the physical CONCEPTION ACTUALLY takes place, in the womb of a mother, PRIOR to the ACTUAL development of the embryo), UNTIL they receive the Spiritual birth through the Lotus Mouth/Intellectual Orifice of Brahma Baba, at their APPROPRIATE time, in the Confluence Age, number-wise.

Regarding COMPOSITE role of Shankar, and significance of Subtle Brahma, same have been ALREADY CLARIFIED BEFORE, EXTENSIVELY, in INNUMERABLE POSTS - REPEAT, in INNUMERABLE POSTS - on this forum. But the reason why the Unrighteous children are considered BLIND, is EXACTLY because they are SIMPLY UNABLE to PERCEIVE the CONTENTS of these posts in the PROPER PERSPECTIVE, owing to their ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED & INVERTED STONE intellects. This is NOT to INSULT them in ANY WAY, but just to highlight that it is IMPOSSIBLE to deal with a BLIND individual, (ESPECIALLY when that individual chooses to CONTINUE to be ARROGANT), UNTIL he receives the required VISION, and begins, to AT LEAST SEE the CONTENTS of the POSTS PROPERLY, leave alone COMPREHEND them in the INTENDED PERSPECTIVE! The significance of Subtle Brahma has been CLARIFIED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, but the BLIND individuals are STILL LOCKED in a SPIRITUAL TIME WARP, or have FROZEN themselves in a SPIRITUAL TIME-FRAME, of HARPING on the SAME OLD, DEGRADED UNDERSTANDING, with which they have been TREACHEROUSLY INDOCTRINATED by their ‘MAHA-MURKH’ bodily guru, instead of REAL-EYEsing what is being EXPLAINED, and trying to COMPREHEND same in the CORRECT, INTENDED PERSPECTIVE. When they are simply UNABLE to COMPREHEND SAME, they CONCLUDE that same must be the ‘manmat’ of some IDIOTS, like their BLIND bodily guru, who has turned them into THOROUGH IDIOTS, by COMPLETELY DIVORCING them from the development of a Divine intellect, without which they are EVEN unable to REAL-EYEs their EXACT SITUATION! They CONTINUE to SLAP themselves, and then have the gall to ACCUSE others of slapping them. They blatantly continue to indulge in Spiritual PROSTITUTION, under the INTOXICATING influence of their bodily guru, (who is a Spiritual GIGOLO, MASQUERADING as ‘ShivBaba’, ‘Prajapita’, ‘Shankar, etc., and ALSO as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God), and CONTINUE to PERSISTENTLY CHALLENGE God and His CHOSEN instruments RECKLESSLY! Of course, God has INDEED come, in order to UPLIFT even SUCH Spiritual PROSTITUTES, but OBVIOUSLY God would be HELPLESS, IF such Spiritual PROSTITUTES WILFULY, SPITEFULLY & ARROGANTLY DESIRE to STILL CONTINUE with their SPIRITUAL PROSTITUTION - and what’s more, to EVEN OPPOSE, DEFAME, INSULT & MOCK God, and His CHOSEN instruments, PERSISTENTLY & CONSISTENTLY! How is God EXPECTED to HELP such SPIRITUAL MORONS, other than remain as a DETACHED OBSERVER, and allow them to come to their SENSES, at their OWN TIME, in accordance with the AUTOMATIC SPIRITUAL MACHINERY, set in motion, on this corporeal sphere???
They BLINDLY accept their bodily guru, as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, when he was NOT INVOLVED with the Yagya for a period of MORE THAN 25 YEARS, (according to their own understanding), etc., etc., etc. – ALL OF WHICH HAS BEEN CLEARLY DOCUMENTED ON THIS FORUM! They are UNABLE to PERUSE the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, being provided on a DAILY BASIS on this forum, for their VERY OWN BENEFIT & SPIRITUAL UPLIFT, and instead CONTINUE to WASTE their TIME, ENERGY & RESOURCES in SPIRITUAL PROSTITUTION & WHOREDOM! They have NO DESIRE to UNDERSTAND ANYTHING in the CORRECT PERSPECTIVE, so they INVOLVE themselves in the USELESS ACTIVITY of TRICK QUESTIONING, WHILE CONTINUING with their SPIRITUAL PROSTITUTION WANTONLY, which is of ABSOLUTELY NO USE to them! They DELUSIVELY believe that they are being CLEVER, but are TOTALLY UNAWARE that others are ABLE to CLEARLY SEE THROUGH THEM!

For the benefit of other interested viewers, who have a PROPER VISION & ATTITUDE

Shiva DOES NOT come in the SYMBOLIC, REPRESENTATIVE, PERFECT SUBTLE Form of Brahma Baba, in the Subtle Region, since Brahma Baba is on this corporeal sphere, in his impure corporeal body, UNTIL 1969, STILL enacting his corporeal role on this corporeal sphere, as the REAL, ORIGINAL, ETERNAL PrajaPita of the ENTIRE Human Race, within this EWD Play, TILL THAT TIME; and Shiva has to give the Knowledge through the Lotus Mouth of his corporeal body to embodied souls, on this corporeal sphere, and NOT in the Subtle Region, because there are no embodied souls there, to give ANY Knowledge to, and so he has to be on this corporeal sphere to give knowledge to embodied souls, who are STILL TRAPPED in body-consciousness, and who have NOT YET DEVELOPED a Divine intellect to be able to receive the CLEAR TOUCHINGS of Shiva through their intellects, AT THAT TIME. The DIFFERENCE between soul-conscious TOUCHINGS & body-conscious INSPIRATION has ALSO BEEN ALREADY CLARIFIED, INNUMERABLE TIMES BEFORE, on this forum – in spite of which, souls who are UNABLE to CLEARLY DIFFERENTIATE between the TWO, STILL keep on DELUSIVELY believing that the Spiritual TOUCHINGS of Confluence Age, are the SAME as the body-conscious INSPIRATION of Ravan Rajya! AFTER Shiva COMPLETES giving the REQUIRED Knowledge to the CONCERNED Righteous Children, in 1969, Brahma Baba achieves his ‘sampurna karmateet avastha’ or COMPLETE ANGELIC STAGE, AFTER which there is NO LONGER the SYMBOLIC, REPRESENTATIVE, PERFECT SUBTLE form of Brahma Baba in the Subtle Region, since Brahma Baba himself becomes THAT PERFECT Form, in PRACTICAL - and NO LONGER, as SYMBOLIC ONLY. Whereas, the Subtle forms of Vishnu & Shankar are STILL SYMBOLIC, UNTIL the VERY END of Confluence Age, since they ONLY have SYMBOLIC FUNCTIONS, and ONLY in the Subtle Region, during the Confluence Age.
After Brahma Baba becomes ‘Avyakt’, in 1969, it is NOT THAT he remains UP THERE, ALL THE TIME, in SOME IMAGINARY Subtle Region, but he is VERY MUCH on THIS CORPOREAL SPHERE, COMBINED TOGETHER with REAL ShivBaba, as BapDada. The TWO of them TOGETHER, ALONG WITH Saraswati Mama - as the REAL, ORIGINAL, ETERNAL UNADULTERATED Trimurti of the Cycle - CONTINUE to carry out Spiritual Service of embodied souls, ALONG WITH MANY OTHER INSTRUMENTAL Righteous Children, who have ALSO DEVELOPED their ‘akari avastha’, or subtle stage of consciousness, while still within their existing corporeal bodies - THROUGH THEIR CORPOREAL BODIES, AS WELL AS, THROUGH the corporeal bodies of MANY OTHER instrumental embodied souls. This is how Trimurti Shiv Bhagwan functions on a PRACTICAL level, in the Confluence Age, AFTER 1969.

Whereas, SIMULTANEOUSLY, the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, ALSO functions on a PRACTICAL level, in the Confluence Age, more specifically AFTER 1969, through the BOGUS mouth of the impure perishable corporeal body of the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as ‘ShivBaba’, ‘Prajapita’, ‘Shankar’, etc., and ALSO as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God, in order to carry out the ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, to enable the BLIND Unrighteous children to claim their inheritance of sovereignty of Ravan Rajya – in Confluence Age, ITSELF!
ALL these SUBTLEST ASPECTS have ALREADY BEEN CLARIFIED EARLIER, INNUMERABLE NUMBER of TIMES, on this forum, and the UNADULTERATED UNLIMITED CLARIFICATIONS of the Pure UNADULTERATED Versions of God, are being provided on a DAILY BASIS on this forum, for the BENEFIT & SPIRITUAL UPLIFT of CONCERNED embodied souls, who may be interested in same.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3219
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 07 Aug 2017

sita at http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=53219#p53219 wrote:I would not say it is a lie, because a lie means to know the truth and to speak something else. We are speaking according to whatever our knowledge is at the moment.
It is, once again, unfortunate that PBKs are ALWAYS like to twist even the meaning of lowkik language or dictionary.

Lie is not just what you have said above, but if someone gives a comment, even when he is not sure (due to ignorance) then that is also a lie. Because you have slyly attempted to mask the truth. [You are not a kid right? Even a kid will not lie. But, it can lie due to ignorance, since it may not know what ignorance is - in ALL THE CIRCUMSTANCES. But, you are an adult, so - if you are not sure about what you speak, then you should express it that- it is my churning, etc, etc].

But, here the PBK Sita soul has fully stated a lie; because that soul knew that the word Sevakram had been taken from the beginning itself, so should have been started from PBK Guru himself. And- till 2008, Mr. Dixit had continued to use it.
So- what Sita soul has said were JUST PLAIN LIES, to consciously and/or sub-consciously FOOL others, and thereby continue to keep himself FOOLED too, in the bargain!
----------------
sita wrote:The name Sevakram was wrongly taken by some PBKs.
sita wrote:The name of Sevakram was taken as the name for the personality from the beginning.
PBK Sita soul still claims what has been spoken is not a lie! :laugh:

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 08 Aug 2017

I don't have information nor proof that it was Baba who had taken the name Sevakram and not the PBKs. In fact after listening to so many classes I don't recollect a single occasion where Baba has used the name Sevakram.

I have said what I know. You are free to interpret it as you wish.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3219
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 10 Aug 2017

PBK Sita soul had written many lies (at least five times, let us give that as number n). Now, if we keep a count of the lies of PBK Sita soul, the one below would be (n +1)th.
sita wrote:I don't have information nor proof that it was Baba who had taken the name Sevakram and not the PBKs. In fact after listening to so many classes I don't recollect a single occasion where Baba has used the name Sevakram.
You had said "from the beginning" .
"From the beginning" means - obviously, that name (Sevakram) could have been first suggested by Mr. Dixit only. How can you say it was wrongly taken by some PBKs? Who told you that? Did PBK Baba tell you that?

Anyhow, Mr. Dixit had not objected to that name until at least 2008. So- by DEFAULT itself, Mr. Dixit becomes FULLY responsible for that name. So- what you had spoken is nothing but a lie.
- viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=53232#p53225 - I haven't replied, because I have already replied to these questions.
This becomes (n+2)th lie. You had not replied.
[But, you are free to feel that you have replied. It just reflects your intellect. It is OK.]

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by sita » 11 Aug 2017

I appreciative you keep account of my lies, because this way it becomes easy for Dharamraj. Lets hope he knows maths and is able to get your formulas.

I would not agree that Baba Virendra Dev Dixit is responsible for whatever anyone says or thinks. There used to be many theories about the person from the beginning, some PBKs used to suggest that this is the Bengali Guru of Brahma Baba for whom we also have some references. In what way Baba is responsible for that? Baba has also allowed freedom of thought, so there is no compulsion on anyone to correct the other.

Baba would be responsible if this name is there in some literature he has approved. Or in the classes. If you have such proof you can present it. There are proofs for PBKs taking up this name. If you claim that it is Baba who has suggested that name, you have to support your claim with some evidence.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3219
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 31 Aug 2017

PBK Sita's (n+3)rd great lie/mistake - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2552&p=53282#p53282

Is PBK Sita's intellect totally inverted? - Even after having said/explained several times, that soul pretends to be not given the evidence. When Mr. Dixit had used the word Sevakram said by his followers, he did not object, continued with the same name. But, PBK Sita still claims that PBK Guru had not used it. Even after saying countless number of times, still arguing unnecessarily, without accepting the truth, is as good as speaking lies.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests