PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

For site notices, guidelines and technical support.
= PLEASE KEEP THE FORUMS ON TOPIC =
mbbhat
BK
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS

Post by mbbhat » 29 Jan 2018

Dear "destroy old World" soul,

From -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=203&p=53483#p53484

This forum has different sections, so in one particular section or topic, if a member wishes to write a topic as lecture, it should be OK.

And, even if your posts are off topic, it is OK, because couple of posts even if off topic, would be OK, as the readers also get warning, especially in this case as there are serious allegations on Mr. Virendra Dev Dixit.
[I appreciate you that you have openly expressed/submitted yourself in front of Admin.]
But, since this is an intellectual debate, let us not expect from others. Let drama take care of itself.

This is my personal opinion. If I am felt as wrong, this post can be deleted. I have no objection.

All the best to all.

Gauri
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To follow the daily Murlis of the PBKs.

Post by Gauri » 21 Feb 2018

Om Shanti,

Such allegations were made against PBKs before also, and the court had given clear chit for all the earlier allegations. Now again the same drama is being played by some false souls, who are making false allegations.
When the time comes everything will be seen crystal clearly, and then the real parts will be revealed.
Just be patient and watch the drama, instead of blaming someone.
Dharmaraj is watching, and let the Father decide the real facts.
Until then, be in Yaad of one Father (ShivBaba).
This Yagna is Avinashi, and Yagna Pita is also Avinashi. These are tests for the new World, and PBKs are brave enough to face everything, by just being in Yaad, as we are Pandavas and God is with us.

Thank you,
Om Shanti

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world » 02 Mar 2018

Dear Gauri Shankar,

Instead of continuing with your arrogant ignorance, try to understand the points of the Sakar Murlis being presented on this forum, in the proper sense, for your own benefit.
Also refer to point 9 of the post below, in order to understand how the PBKs have been fooled by mahamurkh terror rapist Virendra Dev Dixit all along, for your own personal benefit –
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2696&p=53540#p53540

When you finally appear before Dharamraj, at the end, you will not be able to deny that you had been clearly forewarned! So, make no mistake now, for your own good, and don’t get trapped hopelessly like the son of the terror rapist who chooses to continue with his ignorance and arrogance till the end of time!

mbbhat
BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Post by mbbhat » 06 Mar 2018

Gauri wrote:Om Shanti,
Such allegations were made against PBKs before also, and the court had given clear chit for all the earlier allegations. Now again the same drama is being played by some false souls, who are making false allegations.
When the time comes everything will be seen crystal clearly, and then the real parts will be revealed.
Just be patient and watch the dramai
If PBKs are so confident, then the confidence of Mr. Dixit should be even higher. Then why should Mr. Dixit hide from the court and why PBKs also certify his hiding? Is he not supposed to be revealed to the whole world as 'ShivBaba', according to PBKs?

It also looks as if PBKs also wish their Guru should keep on hiding, instead of giving a proper reply to his act of absconding from the authorities.

mbbhat
BK

Re: PERSONAL ACCUSATIONS : PBK arjun soul going off topic?

Post by mbbhat » 07 Mar 2018

From - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2696&p=53547#p53550

The topic is about, " Discussion on 'Extracts of PBK Murlis - as narrated to the PBKs' " (on the pbk lectures of their bodily Guru, given in the other thread).
But, the concerned pbk member, instead of giving proper replies, just avoids the queries conveniently, and is resorting to posting Knowledge of Shiva, instead. This proves that he is unable to explain the lectures of his own bodily Guru, which he has been posting in the other thread, apparently without understanding same.
If he is unable to understand the lectures of his own bodily Guru, who has been explaining to him in Sakar, then how well can he understand the Knowledge of Shiva, spoken through Brahma Baba, who is no longer in Sakar, which he continues to keep posting, as if he understands same?

He expects others not to interfere in his topics, but he posts off topic materials himself.
Another example of LLU and double standards of PBKs.

Gauri
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To follow the daily Murlis of the PBKs.

Post by Gauri » 09 Mar 2018

Om Shanti,
Why is the Vishnu Party repeatedly accusing the Advance Party? Without proof, how can he repeatedly accuse ShivBaba, it seems something is wrong with his security. :sad:

Did not anyone hear about Shankar saving himself from Basmasur, and Lord Ram fighting the war while hiding in jungles? Same drama is going on now.

Accept it or not, we are just staying in Yaad of one ShivBaba. No allegations should be made baselessly, and these cheap tricks were played previously also to defame, and now same trick is played so that time can be spent on cases. Every time same trick doesn't work.

The 40 years have passed which has been signified in Murli, now New world is being established, and so, wake up all.... no time.... instead of wasting time, keep up your purushaarth and try to rectify yourselves and spend time valuably in good deeds.

Hope you souls receive peace.

mbbhat
BK

Post by mbbhat » 10 Mar 2018

Dear PBKs,

Kindly mention which is the date when Mr. Dixit is going to come out from the womb. He had said it as 1998, and had claimed he had become independent.

So what do PBKs mean by independence, dear soul? In case he had to play role of saving himself from others it should have been earlier, is it not?

Mr. Dixit - in another discussion had given the date as 2016 to 2018. So .. ???

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Post by destroy old world » 10 Mar 2018

Dear Gauri Shankar,

I am not accusing anyone falsely. I am placing all the facts in front of everyone for their own benefit. If anyone still chooses to completely ignore same, that is entirely up to them. Is the ample evidence of several kumaris and matas, who have been raped by your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, and which has been recorded on video and presented on this forum, not sufficient for you? Then what is sufficient for you? Why do you foolishly choose to believe that their evidence is false and baseless? This proves that you have decided to deliberately remain BLIND! Does their evidence make you feel insecure? Does the evidence of God Father Shiva in the hundreds of Murlis which are presented on this forum, and which prove that your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, is a renowned crook, who is involved in defaming and insulting God, besides also being a terror rapist, make you feel insecure? If not, then why do you feel disturbed, by losing your peace of mind? Are the actions of your bodily guru, Virendra Dev Dixit, of raping ignorant woman and innocent girls, in the name of God, considered to be good deeds, by you? Does that not disturb you at all? Then where is your human conscience? With what conscience are you fooling others that you are staying in Yaad of God, when you are only fooling your own self, by staying in Yaad of the devil, thinking that you are in Yaad of God?

The role of Shankar is complex, played by Brahma Baba, after he becomes Avyakt in 1969, along with ShivBaba and Saraswati Mama. Basmasur is not a threat to Brahma Baba in his Avyakt stage. Lord Rama is also the memorial of Brahma Baba, who is ‘hiding’, or incognito in his Avyakt stage, while the spiritual war rages on this planet. Basmasur is your bodily guru, who is the terror rapist, who destroys himself, by abusing each and every point of the Murlis, and raping the ignorant woman and innocent girls, in the name of Shiva or God, completely fooling idiots like you, that he is ShivBaba! That is why he has become a fugitive, on the run, absconding from the authorities and the public, who will definitely lynch him if they come across him, as they have been doing with other such rapists, in very recent times ..

By staying in Yaad of the ling of your bodily guru, who has been tricking you that he is your ShivBaba, what have you gained so far? Please relate your personal experience on this matter as to what level of spiritual stage you have practically achieved, and what benefits you have derived? Do not continue to deceive yourself and others ignorantly and arrogantly anymore.

Instead of continuing with your arrogant ignorance, try to understand the points of the Sakar Murlis being presented on this forum, in the proper sense, for your own benefit. STOP fooling yourself and others anymore ..