COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

To discuss the BK and PBK versions relating to the progressive differential development of BK & PBK ideologies or theologies.
mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by mbbhat » 09 Jan 2017

sita wrote: OK Shiva is the highest on high? What does it mean. The point of light is highest on high. How?
Very simple. ETERNAL and EVERPURE things are the highest. So- both Paramdham and Shiv are the highest. PBKs cannot understand such simplest things, hence fall into the following category.

Flaw No. 450 - viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2099&p=52357#p52360

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 10 Jan 2017

It is said that the one who has the more knowledge he is bigger. Shankar is said to be the biggest child among the deities.
And it is said that the one who is more knowledgeful will claim greater position. So we can expect that if Shankar is biggest i.e. most knowledgeful, he will claim greatest position. And indeed he is called Vishvanath - controller of the world. And also Jagatah pitarau vande parvati parameshvarau,that is a supreme lord.

It is also said that there is difference between becoming master of the world and master of heaven (Golden Age). Shankar is depicted as lord to both deities and demons.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by mbbhat » 11 Jan 2017

Again arguing out of the context. The argument was about the importance of point of light. You yourself had questioned/mocked about it. I had shown the proof with the Murlis points. Instead of addressing to it, you are saying something else.

Is it not again a proof that your comment was again beating around the bushes? Sorry- not a personal offence, but just showing a clear proof.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 11 Jan 2017

No. I was commenting on the Murli and av points for churning where the point was about Shiva being highest on high and always Baba. And I am making addition to this. Is that alright?

Your comment is out of context, because it was not on the point I was commenting, nor is it a reply to the topic of comments on sm and av points for churning.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by mbbhat » 12 Jan 2017

sita wrote:No. I was commenting on the Murli and av points for churning where the point was about Shiva being highest on high and always Baba. And I am making addition to this. Is that alright?
It is true that you had been commenting on Shiv and Baba*. But, you also had raised the question how can just point of light be highest on high. My reply was to the latter one only. So- your following comment is wrong or insignificant.
sita wrote:Your comment is out of context, because it was not on the point I was commenting, nor is it a reply to the topic of comments on sm and av points for churning.
* - Shiva is highest on high whether he is in a body or not. Baba can be said for both corporeal as well as incorporeal. Already put these points on the forum in various topics.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 13 Jan 2017

I had asked about the meaning of a point being highest on high. It is not just enough to say a point of light is highest on high or a soul in a body is highest on high because it is pure. There is meaning of purity too. Like for example you could have said that whilst in a body the energy of the supreme Father always stays high, never goes down, always stays concentrated on itself, in the middle of the forehead, it does not go down towards the lower organs of the body. Or you could say that whilst residing in Paramdham, that is a pure abode, the supreme Father is highest there. The attraction of matter does not work on him, because when other souls come in the world of matter they start enjoying sensual pleasures, that is not the case with the supreme Father. He is highest on high, because no one can be higher than the one who is completely and ever pure, like in the saying from the Vedas that if you take a complete out of the complete, complete will remain.

You have used Murli points to categorize the PBKs and have made connection where there is no proof for connection between the Murli point and the PBKs. Earlier you used to claim that when the Murli speaks about the outside world it means the outside world. You did not accept the interpretation that the Murlis speak about the brahmin family. But when you see an opportunity to defame the PBKs you have referred the Brahmo samajis from the outside world who are mentioned in the Murli - you claim it is about the PBKs.

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 08 Jul 2017

From - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=420#p53142

Baba has said in the Murli that Ravan does not give directions through the mouth, but he makes us act in a certain way. And for Ravan it is also said that he is not a particular person.


= RESPONSE = 10 Jul 17

The description of Ravan or Maya, the structure of Ravan or Maya, and the modus operandi of Ravan or Maya, have ALREADY been dealt with EXTENSIVELY on this forum, for the benefit of CONCERNED souls.
If Ravan can make souls ACT in a CERTAIN WAY, it obviously ALSO means that Ravan can ALSO make souls SPEAK in a CERTAIN WAY. Ravan or Maya is DEFINITELY NOT a PARTICULAR person, individual, or embodied soul, with a PARTICULAR corporeal or subtle body. Ravan or Maya, or NESCIENCE, is a CERTAIN QUANTUM of NEGATIVE ENERGY which can operate INTELLIGENTLY through the sanskars, intellects, minds, mouths, and corporeal & subtle bodies of VARIOUS embodied souls, AS WELL AS, PARTICULAR embodied souls. Thus, the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, is -Virendra Dev Dixit, who is instrumental to carry out the 'shooting' of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya - more specifically, in the latter part of Confluence Age!

For better COMPREHENSION of Ravan or Maya, INTERESTED VIEWERS may search the topic, 'Sakar Murli & Avyakt Vani points for churning', in this sub-forum, 'Ideological Interpretation of the Yagya History: BK and PBK versions', by typing the word, 'dictates'!

Interested viewers may also view the following links -

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1387&start=585#p49922 - Rosary of Maya -
If there is a Rosary of Maya, same MUST ESSENTIALLY CONSIST of embodied souls, and SAME MUST ESSENTIALLY have a HEAD or CHIEF soul, who is the 'mukrar-rath' of Ravan or Maya, -Virendra Dev Dixit!

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=405#p53065 - Ravan infiltrates -
Post dated 22.06.2017 - 6th point.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=390#p52998 - Dictates of Ravan -
Post dated 10.06.2017 - 6th point.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=390#p52982 - Dictates of Ravan -
Post dated 31.05.2017 - 2nd & 8th points.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=375#p52968 - Dictates of Ravan -
Post dated 26.05.2017 - 1st & 5th points.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=375#p52934 - Dictates of Ravan -
Post dated 15.05.2017 - 3rd point.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=360#p52914 - Dictates of Ravan -
Post dated 08.05.2017 - 6th point.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=345#p52839 - Devilish dictates -
Post dated 21.04.2017 - 4th point.

ETC., ETC., ETC., ...

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 01 Aug 2017

from here
http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=53202#p53202
But the BLIND Unrighteous children, having been TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED by the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan – (AFTER having been THOROUGHLY INDOCTRINATED with the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge, propagated through the BOGUS mouth of the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan) - DELUSIVELY think that the ABOVE is WRONG, and they have SEVERE doubts, and so they then RUN away from REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God, and go after the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, through the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as ‘ShivBaba’, ‘Paramatma’, ‘Supreme Soul’, ‘Prajapita’, ‘Shankar’, etc., and ALSO as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God – WITHOUT REAL-EYEsing as to what EXACTLY they are ACTUALLY doing, and where EXACTLY they are REALLY headed!
Some of the things you say are from the Murlis, and we accept that.
REAL ShivBaba, Shiva or God ENTERS the impure corporeal body of the soul of DLR, and adopts him, BOTH, as His Spiritual Wife, AS WELL AS, His VERY FIRST, DIRECT ‘mouth-born’ Child, through the Lotus Mouth of the corporeal body of Brahma Baba, HIMSELF..
When Brahma Baba got the visions, he got confused. And then, after some time, he was clear about what he has to do, and was clear about his part. We don't have evidence that Baba has spoken through his mouth about his part and what he has said. We simply don't know. What we know is that entrance has happened in Calcutta. It means that at that time the Trimurti has to be there. Because when the Father comes the three murtis are certainly required. Then his coming is not proved by any vibration etc, as you are saying. Baba has not said anything like this in the Murli. His coming is proved only through knowledge. It means that in Calcutta there was some knowledge spoken. It is said that the Chariot was found in Calcutta.

Then we have these children teaching Mama and Baba, but did they just come out nowhere? Was Brahma Baba teaching in the beginning and then they came and started teaching? Murlis have started through Brahma Baba only in Karachi. It is said like this in the Murli. Earlier Brahma baba used to write, but there was also the teachings of the other children whom Baba used to enter. This is what we have as information from the Murlis .How was Brahma adopted and how were the other children adopted?

In the Murli it is said that Brahma listens in between. ShivBaba speaks to the children and Brahma listens in between. His ears listen first of all. Then it is said that the adoption of Brahma, was....ShivBaba said...you are my wife. Here he is in front, not in between. And we have proof for ShivBaba entering other children. Brahma is also mouth born creation, but is it possible to be a mouth born creation through your own mouth. That is why it is asked whose child is Brahma. Obviously of ShivBaba, but we are all children of ShivBaba. We are children of ShivBaba through Brahma. What about Brahma? He is a wife, and wife is also adopted in the same way, it is said like this in the Murli. So there must have been a part of the Father who adopted Brahma.

By remembering only the incorporeal one the intellect can become subtle, but one does not become virtuous. Virtuous becomes the one who remembers the corporeal. Because virtues are expressed only in the corporeal level. A point of light without a body cannot express anything, neither virtue, nor vice. That is why it is said that the easiest effort is to remember Narayan. One has to recognize who is this soul who got birth as Narayan in 1976 as Baba has said in the Murli. Then the remembrance can be easy and natural. It is difficult to remember just a point, and there is no need. Baba has come in corporeal.

The religious fathers remember just the point and they become powerful and achieve an incorporeal stage that is a knowledgeful stage, but they don't achieve heaven. It is only through the corporeal Father that we can achieve heaven, because the incorporeal Father Shiv does not come into heaven. A Father will give such inheritance to his children as is his property. The incorporeal Father Shiv, the point of light does not have the inheritance of jeevan mukti with himself. For we to receive the inheritance of heaven, first the corporeal Father has to receive it and he receives it through his own effort.

It is said that the gates of mukti and jevanmukti open simultaneously. Whilst some will go to mukti at the same time, others will achive jeevan mukti that is liberation whilst in the body. Brahma Baba has left his body and has not taken a new body, so apart from entering he cannot experience this jeevan mukti. Those who achieve the stage of jevan mukti through their body are higher effort makers, their effort is greater, so must be their result. Brahma Baba leaves the body, and achieves jivan mukti after taking birth to his parents, after this world has already been established by his parents.

Baba has said that this knowledge will be understood by the worshipers of Shiva, we should give them this knowledge and also to the worshipers of the deities. Both Shiva and the deities that is Lakshmi and Narayan or Radha and Krishna are corporeal. Shiva is depicted like Shankar or like a shivling. The shivling is a symbol of a particular part of the body. And Baba says that they worship, whilst you remember. Whatever they worship we remember this, it means we remember the deities, they worship the deities, they worship the greatest deity, we remember the greatest deity, that is Mahadev. Baba has said that Mahadev is also me. But is he a memorial of a corporeal personality, a memorial of a point of light, or a memorial of a living personality?

On the path of Bhakti, there is no worship of the incorporeal. There is no worship of just a point of light. All worship is of the corporeal ones, because the path of Bhakti is there in India and in India God is accepted in corporeal form. God is accepted as only incorporeal outside India.

Baba has said that there are no such things as snakes etc in the Subtle Region. The snakes that are there around the body of Shankar. There is no such thing in the Subtle Region, because it is about here, abut this world. Here snake like souls, souls with the quality of the snake, vicious souls get attached to this personality. Here there is the effort to win over lust, not in the Subtle Region, that Shankar is shown to have burned the deity of lust. It is here also the task of destruction, that is great task, greater than the establishment, because the new world that gets established is a very small world and the world that is to be destroyed is very big. That is why Shankar is the most popular deity, because he gives mukti, though him some souls will receive mukti, all souls will first receive mukti. He is shown on the top of the tree sitting in remembrance and all the souls flying up, back to their home. Then some souls will come in jevanmukti, it means they will not leave their body permanently for Paramdham, but will achieve liberation in life and their body will stay. They will witness and survive destruction. Baba has said that at the time of destruction Baba will entertain the children like in the beginning. Children will be safe and protected. So, does it seem right that the children will remain safe and happy in the canopy of protection of ShivBaba and will survive and their body will survive and will be purified and will turn golden and will be rejuvenated, whilst Brahma Baba himself who is considered the Father will not pass through this process. No, the one who is the Father has to pass through this process first of all.

There is also one point that we become trilokinath (Masters of the 3 worlds). Obviously it is a matter of the Confluence Age, because in the Golden Age there is no awareness of Paramdham and there is no Subtle Region. The Subtle Region is created only in the Confluence Age for a short period of time, for the time of the duration of the Confluence Age. So we are masters of the Three Worlds. Shankar is also called Master of the world, but how did Brahma Baba became master of this corporeal world at the time of the Confluence Age. Did he become, because he is no more there in the corporeal world, whatever he has become like a master of this world he has to have achieved it whilst in this corporeal world. Has he achieved such a thing that the souls of all the religions accept him as their Father. No.


= RESPONSE =

Embodied souls of ALL religions CANNOT, and WILL NOT, accept ANY embodied soul as their Spiritual Father -
NEITHER - the Subtle Deities of the Subtle Region: Brahma, Vishnu, or Shankar - NOR - the embodied souls of the ELEVATED Deities: Krishna, Narayan, Rama, etc.

Embodied souls of ALL religions can ONLY ACCEPT ONLY ONE Unlimited ‘Parlokik’ Supreme Father, Incorporeal Supreme Soul as their Spiritual Father!

Owing to their ADULTERATED, CORRUPTED, PERVERTED, INVERTED & DEGRADED STONE intellects - AFTER EXPOSURE to the ADULTERATED & CORRUPTED, REVERSED advanced knowledge - the BLIND Unrighteous children, have been TREACHEROUSLY TRICKED into DELUSIVELY believing that the souls of ALL the religions will accept their bodily guru as their ‘Father’ - who is ACTUALLY the ‘mukrar-rath’ of Ravan, MASQUERADING as the ‘mukrar-rath’ of God - who has THOROUGHLY INDOCTRINATED them with the above ‘spiritual garbage’, to make them instrumental to carry out the CLEAR ‘shooting’ of HiranyaKashyap & Ravan Rajya, along with him – more specifically, in the latter part of Confluence Age!

sita
Posts: 1300
Joined: 18 May 2011
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I would like to take part in healthy discussion on topics of knowledge, sharing with fellow souls, for common benefit.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by sita » 09 Aug 2017

from here

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=53228#p53228
REAL Paradise – in Confluence Age, ITSELF
Please, elaborate on the point about the real Paradise in the Confluence Age itself. How will it be, what will it be. Because in paradise there is complete purity. How is this possible in the Confluence Age with our impure bodies?


= RESPONSE =

Study point 10 of the post in above link carefully, with a subtle intellect, to be able to comprehend same, in the proper context.

User avatar
Adam
Posts: 47
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Affinity to the BKWSU: System Analyst
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Understanding deeper aspects of spiritual knowledge

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by Adam » 26 Jun 2019

From viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54100#p54100

Golden Heart wrote:“You also know, and the Father also knows, that the ‘seed form’ of the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ (‘Ravan Rajya’) is Ravan. In fact, the Seed of the WHOLE Tree is ONLY One (Shiva), but there must definitely be someone who changes the ‘Garden of Flowers’ into the ‘Jungle of Thorns’. That one is Ravan. So, now judge whether what the Father explains is correct. The Father is the ‘Seed Form’ of the Deities in the form of the ‘Garden of Flowers’ (‘RamRajya’). You are now becoming Deities.”

Although the Living Seed of the WHOLE human World Tree is ONLY ONE Incorporeal God Father Shiva – in GENERALYET, the ‘Parlokik’ Father is the ‘Seed Form’ of the Deities, in the form of the ‘Garden of Flowers’ of RamRajya; while, the Godly Form or ‘Ishwariya Rup’ of Ravan or Maya, is the ‘seed form’ of the Demons, in the form of the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya – in PARTICULAR!
Golden,

Can you clarify how Shiva is the Living Seed Form of the WHOLE human World Tree – WITHOUT being the ‘seed form’ of the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya ALSO – which is PART of the WHOLE human World Tree?

In other words, how do we have – Shiva, as the ‘Seed Form’ of the Deities, in the form of the ‘Garden of Flowers’ of RamRajya ONLY – and Ravan, as the ‘seed form’ of the Demons, in the form of the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya ONLY – when Shiva is ALSO the Living Seed Form of the WHOLE human World Tree – which comprises of BOTH RamRajya, AS WELL AS, Ravan Rajya?

Thank you.

User avatar
Golden Heart
Supreme Spiritual Surgeon
Posts: 893
Joined: 29 Sep 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To facilitate realization of UNITY in DIVERSITY

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by Golden Heart » 29 Jun 2019

The answer should become apparent through the appropriate comprehension of the ‘Trimurti’, as clarified in paragraphs A, B & C, of post dated 13 Jun 2019, in the topic ‘When does Golden ERA actually commence?’, in the sub-forum ‘For Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups’, in link viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711#p54072
Golden Heart wrote:C) For the ENTIRE Cycle – Trimurti comprises of –
1. Incorporeal God Father Shiva - ‘Hari
2. The FIRST Sovereign, Shri Narayan, of Golden Age (soul of Brahma Baba) - ‘Krishna
3. The LAST Sovereign, Shri Rama, of Silver Age (TBA) - ‘Rama

Incorporeal Shiva, or REAL ShivBaba, PRACTICALLY becomes the ‘Seed Form’ of the Deities, or the ‘Garden of Flowers’ of RamRajya – by virtue of ACTUALLY entering the LAST impure corporeal body of the soul of Brahma Baba, or DLR, in Confluence Age - who becomes the FIRST Sovereign, Shri Narayan, of Golden Age – to deliver the TRUE Gita.

Likewise, Ravan, or APPARENT ‘ShivBaba’, also PRACTICALLY becomes the ‘seed form’ of the Demons, or the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya – by virtue of ACTUALLY INFLUENCING the soul of the LAST Sovereign, Shri Rama, of Silver Age – through his LAST impure corporeal body - more specifically, in the latter part of Confluence Age – to propagate the ‘shooting’ of the FALSE Gita!

However, Shiva does NOT PRACTICALLY become the ‘seed form’ of the Demons, or the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya – since He DOES NOT ACTUALLY enter the LAST impure corporeal body of soul of the LAST Sovereign, Shri Rama, of Silver Age – in Confluence Age!

NEVERTHELESS, Shiva is STILL CONSIDERED to be the Living Seed Form of the WHOLE human World Tree – by DEFAULT – since the ‘Garden of Flowers’ of RamRajya, is DIRECTLY established by Him, in Confluence Age, by DIRECTLY speaking the TRUE Gita, by entering the body of Brahma Baba – and since the ‘Jungle of Thorns’ of Ravan Rajya, may ALSO be CONSIDERED to be INDIRECTLY established by Him, in Confluence Age, by the RESULTANT propagation, or the ‘shooting’, of the FALSE Gita – which is NOT spoken DIRECTLY by Shiva – but which is, NEVERTHELESS, STILL based on the ADULTERATED study of the TRUE Gita – or is the RESULTANT CORRUPTED OFFSHOOT of the TRUE Gita – and is, therefore, STILL ATTRIBUTABLE INDIRECTLY to Incorporeal Shiva, as per Drama Plan!

Therefore, the CONSIDERATION of Shiva being the Living Seed Form of the WHOLE human World Tree – need not be taken LITERALLY, in the ABSOLUTE sense; but is to be understood in its PROPER PERSPECTIVE, or COGNITIVE CONTEXT, as a RELATIVE REALITY!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3265
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: COMMENTS on "SM & AV points for churning"

Post by mbbhat » 01 Sep 2019

From here - viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54238#p54232

SM 22-08-2019 says -

बाप हमको यह शिक्षा देते हैं, ब्रह्मा द्वारा। कोई द्वारा तो देंगे ना? गाया हुआ भी है, भगवान ब्रह्मा द्वारा राजयोग सिखलाते हैं। ब्रह्मा द्वारा आदि सनातन देवी-देवता धर्म की स्थापना करते हैं। ... अब फिर बाप हमको मनुष्य से देवता बनाते हैं क्योंकि अब संगमयुग है।

“The Father is giving these teachings to us, through Brahma (soul of Lekhraj Kirpalani). He would give them through someone, is it not? It is also remembered: God (‘Bhagwan’) TEACHES RajYog through Brahma. He establishes the original eternal Deity religion through Brahma. ... The Father is now making us into Deities from human beings, because it is now the Confluence Age.”

1)Can anyone say - where it is remembered?


I think Baba somehow takes different points and joins them like joining many fragments. Like in lowkik, there is saying-
---Brahm gyaan, (knowledge of Brahm or highest knowledge)
---Gyaaneshwar, (Knowledge from Ishwar/Shiv)
---Trinetri Shiv (third eye of Shiv),
---Gyaan netr (eye of knowledge),
---Brahmo_padhesh(Upa_Nayan) (teachings of/through Brahma), Upanayan - Extra Eye,
---Eye of wisdom, etc, etc.
---Brahm_aanand = Param_aanand = Highest bliss.

So- the words KNOWLEDGE, THIRD EYE, BLISS, FORTUNE, etc - are used extensively connected with only/mainly two personailities - Shiv/Ishwar and Brahma.

Hence ShivBaba may be saying so. At present, I do not know more than this.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests