Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Mainly DEDICATED to Ex-BKs.
A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Post Reply
User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by fluffy bunny » 30 Nov 2012

OK, mbbhat ... show us the mathematics. How do 900,000 become 330,000,000 in 21 births when the first 8 only replace themselves (2 adults become 2 children).
mbbhat wrote:It is once again highly unfortunate that this soul does not understand the purpose of this topic.

This topic is lies/errors in Murlis- means I do not have explanation for those.
This topic is, "Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....the God of the BKs/PBKs."

We're taking one example. The population growth in Sat Yuga and Treta Yuga.

Please just do the mathematics, ask for other peoples help/your center-in-charge etc and tell me if it is a lie or an error; or if there is some other mystical purpose the manner of teaching by lies and errors, please tell us what that is and how it works.

To me, if anything, you're just proof that the god of the BKs (Lekhraj Kirpalani) comes to cause division and confusion within the community.

Please prove me wrong and show sincerity and manners. Let's discuss just one topic conclusively in a mature manner. If the conclusion is that "officially" the BKWSU is happy to make claims but cannot explain its Gyan, then just come back and admit that and we can move on.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 01 Dec 2012

Sorry, you cannot understand simplest of simple things.

And, no enough data about Satyug is given by Baba. In one Murli he says- something, and in another he says some other thing. His aim is to develop feeling of heaven and not mathematics of heaven (enjoy the food instead of recording its shape, colour, density, volume, humidity, temperature, etc).

For you, it seems the latter is the truth.

For us, good sleep is the truth. But, for you details of bed, pillow, etc are the truth.

for a child, feeling of mother is truth. But, for you, it seems date of birth of mother and the child is more important to the truth.

It is PBKs who are bothered about physical details and claim many things about Golden Age. You may request them if you are so much interested as a truth seeker.
----------
But, I have explained one thing in the BK forum. I will put it here also. See post No. 71.

http://bk-pbk.info/viewtopic.php?f=9&t= ... 671#p43671
--------------
Baba is called as purifier. So- his teachings are to purify us and not to show just mathematical truth. Hence unless your level of understanding grow to that level, you cannot imbibe this truth.

You may feel it is wrong. Of course, you are correct in your own perspective.

A note:- It is never said truth is god. It is said God is truth. why? It implies god is above truth of physical facts and figures. and, god keeps drama even above himself.

So- you better think once gain in what truth you are searching.

User avatar
fluffy bunny
ex-BKWSU
Posts: 5365
Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: ex-BK. Interested in historical revisionism, failed predictions and abuse within the BK movement.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by fluffy bunny » 02 Dec 2012

Facing your insult yet again, I must patiently correct you once more ... it is not a question of "not understanding" what is being said or written; it is a question of "not accepting" what is being said or written (because it is either without logic, contradictory of the knowledge or plainly impossible).

Surely if The Knowledge is the "absolute truth", there must be a clear, logical answer. It must be possible to prove it.

Q: How do 1,000,000 people (500,000 couples) become 330,000,000 people in just 12 generations? That is an increase of 330 times. 1 person must become 330.

Why can a "world university" not provide a simple, logical answer to this problem?

Let's work it out together ...
  • 500,000 couples have 1,500,000 children,
    750,000 couples have 2,250,000 children,
Now, at what age do the first couples have children and at what age do they die?

Obviously the population will increase and then fall slightly as it rises.

There is another slight problem with The Knowledge though ...

The Baba says there are 12 births in the Silver Age and we live for 125 years which equals 1,500 years (12 x 125).

However, the age is only 1,250 years long.

1,250 years divided by 12 equals 104. Therefore, the *AVERAGE* age of Silver Aged deities must be 104 years, not 125 years.

Now, if the *average* age is 104 years old, and the highest age is 125 years, the lowest age must be 83 years old ... approximately the same as it is at the end of the Kali Yuga for most.

Something must be very wrong here and I've never heard BapDada explain how.

How could a Supreme God make such a mistake? Fine, I can imagine Lekhraj Kirpalani might do so, but not a God.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 02 Dec 2012

Sorry, I did not read your posts fully.

If you like to work and find solution, you may proceed yourself or with many of your ex Bk friends or your most favourite PBKs who are called as ADVANCED knowledge people.

You have already said that I am throwing mud. Still interested in it? [Or since you are a complete soul, you may have power to convert this negative into positive. Whatever it is, however it is , you are right. ]

So- your steps would be fully correct. Salutes to you dear soul once more.
-------------

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 02 Dec 2012

Just to point how silly we people are in assuming the things. even the so called truth seeker:- [i am not commenting just about this soul. It also applies to many BKs. But, the way of accusing of this soul is foolishness]
Now, if the *average* age is 104 years old, and the highest age is 125 years, the lowest age must be 83 years old ... approximately the same as it is at the end of the Kali Yuga for most.

Something must be very wrong here and I've never heard BapDada explain how.
Your level of understanding is very very low. You have taken the births in Silver Age to be 12 . But, it is not so for all the souls. It is only for those souls which descend at the beginning of Kalpa.

A soul that descends during beginning of Silver Age will have just (5000 -1250) x (84/5000) = 63 births in the whole Kalpa. Now, multiplying them by 75% (since that comes only for 75% of Kalpa),

Now- this new soul is likely to take 12 x(3/4) = 9 births in Silver Age, 21 x(3/4) = 16 births in Copper Age, and 42 (3/4) = 32 births in iron age. [totally comes 9+ 16+32 = 57 births which is not 63 ]

So- we cannot do calculations perfectly. Now, if we just distribute the missing (63-57) = 6 births into these three ages, - if we assume them to be 10, 18 and 35 births in silver, copper and iron age (now fits to the 63) .

now, the average life of this soul in Silver Age is - 1250 (10) = 125 years.

Now, if we take a soul that descends at later period of Silver Age, its average life in Silver Age itself would be more than 125 years.
[so- the calculation of 104 years of average life is just for the 9 lakh souls only, but the figure 125 years for the average is by considering all the souls till end of Silver Age.

Now, there are many souls which will be coming in the middle of Silver Age, some years before, some years later. So- it is not possible to calculate.
I must patiently correct you once more ... it is not a question of "not understanding" what is being said or written; it is a question of "not accepting" what is being said or written because it is either without logic, contradictory of The Knowledge or plainly impossible
Your first assumption itself is wrong. - baseless , senseless, useless and hopeless. Then what can I say about you?

You do not take fully. you take only half. And half knowledge is dangerous and you go on searching truth.

OK- dear complete soul, keep on moving. when you reach other end, you will catch only the last half, when you reach this end, you will catch only this half. You have no capacity to think a subject as a whole.

i think- not even many of BKs will be doing such calculations. But, i did to some extent and came to know why in BKWSU it is mentioned as the average life in Silver Age is 125 , not 104 years, and in Copper Age it is mentioned as 80 years (not 1250/21 = 60 years).

i am both happy and sad for this. Happy, because i came to know that even though externally, the figure seems to be wrong, it is not so, (because, the assumption ussd for calculation itself is wrong.) So- even if i do not able to explain something today, I am likely to get answers tomorrow.

But, I am also sad- because it wastes lot of time.
----------

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 02 Dec 2012

Dear FB soul,

You may say- you are facing insult from me. but, it is due to your own lack of knowledge and bad manners and not due to me. The reply here proves it once again. [actually, i did not like to reply. but, then thought of giving reply]. You are lucky to get them. Congratulations.

[You become judgmental so fast and get stuck up somewhere now and then. Usually, truth seekers will not become judgmental.

Of course, we BKs also become judgmental, because we have got what we desired. ]

You may not still agree or accept- like saying my cock has three legs. But, you are right, because you are complete in your own perspective.
-------------------------
How could a Supreme God make such a mistake? Fine, I can imagine Lekhraj Kirpalani might do so, but not a God.
Actually, no human can do such error. Because it would be clearly visible instantaneoulsy.

But, for some, who have just questions in mind, can make such mistakes in assuming the things. Their aim is not to find truth, but just to throw mud either by this way or by that way. [so- if you have capacity to do VS Manthan, then only you will get butter from curd. else, you may blindly touch curd and say it is dirty water or drainage water thick like slum area- sorry for weak English].

But, please , you may continue, because, they are like manure for us. We will cherish everything. As i had already said in the very beginning in the old forum that- the dis service being done by ex BKs is finally going to be a service (beneficial) for BKWSU.

Sorry for this comment. But, I think you will not get hurt because you are strong as you claim and also i consider you as a complete soul.

And, you have already said that- you are happy to play game with me here.

So- salutes, dear soul for your wonderful play.
--------

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 02 Dec 2012

See, here, I take back some of my words- because-

Baba says- in Golden Age, the average life span is 125 to 150 years in some Murli, but in some Murlis (most of the time) as 150 years.

If we calculate, (for the souls who descend in the beginning of Golden Age), the average life span is 1250/8 = 156 years.

And, those who descend later will have higher average life span in Golden Age. So- the average life span should be around 170 years. [as per the previous method of calculation] But, why Baba said so? I do not have answer except guessing the probability. I can guess here also, but feel it is of no use (because here, i have more than one replies- may be this, may be that, etc).

And, if we go on trying to guess and guess, then we will move out and out day by day. We will be in contact with just mango tree instead of mango fruit.

So- all the best dear soul for your wonderful research on information and information and information (which has nothing to do with the essence).
---------
But, one thing is striking me- will god speak accurately? I believe no. Because in that case,

1)it will be as if god is revealed by himself. There will be no chance for son shows Father. and,

2)Knowledge is dance of Baba. There is no need for God to follow some rules, (except drama), he is not bound by worldly rules of physical truth. The dance where strict steps are followed, very few people enjoy it. The one where one dances with intoxication is enjoyed by all.

The steps of a child will not follow any rule. but, the walking way of child is appreciated and enjoyed by all.

3)this error in Murli is also a test for faith of the children.

4)Fourthly, it will keep the gyaan as gupt (incognito) . People will not realize this knowledge and hence BKs can put effort silently and patiently without rush of outside people and

5)BKs should face criticisms from others. So- this is another test for BKs.

6) If Baba explains everything, then there will be no margin for children to do VS Manthan (churning)

7)More explanation of figures and facts will lead away from truth. and there are many mothers who are illiterates in BKWSU. Majority are less intellectuals. so- if it is taught in higher level, then the whole purpose itself is lost. [so- those who are interested, let them do the churning, for others, no need].- in fact, there is also Murlis point saying so- "You can do churning and calculate such and such things", but Baba also warns that, better not go too far in such things.

8) and, if there are such ambiguity, then only it will look like real drama. else, how can it be drama?

9)There is one more reason - but would not like to mention now.


Even if we see story in lowkik world- the test for the truth seekers is not direct. It is of many forms.

OK- we will have to wait and see as per drama.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 09 Jul 2019

# Post No. X

1) Baba says when RK attain age 25-30 years, they become LN (sit on throne).
2) Baba also says- Satyug mein 21 peedhi (generation) chalti hai = There will be 21 generations in G Age.

So, in my calculations, I had assumed- later on, every LN when will give birth at their 60 years of age. Because 1250/60 becomes almost 21.

3) But, the following Murli point -

From point 2 of Revised SM dated 19.06.2019 below -
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2602&start=1050#p54084

जरूर वहाँ का कायदा होगा, बच्चा किस आयु में आयेगा। वहाँ तो सब रेग्युलर चलता है ना। वह तो आगे चल महसूस होगा, सब मालूम पड़ेगा। ऐसे तो नहीं 15-20 वर्ष में कोई बच्चा होगा, जैसे यहाँ होता है। नहीं! वहाँ आयु 150 वर्ष की होती है, तो बच्चा तब आयेगा जब आधा लाइफ से थोड़ा आगे होंगे, उस समय बच्चा आता है क्योंकि वहाँ आयु बड़ी होती है। एक ही तो बच्चा आना होता है, फिर बच्ची भी आनी है, कायदा होगा। पहले बच्चे की फिर बच्ची की आत्मा आती है। विवेक कहता है, पहले बच्चा आना चाहिए। पहले मेल, पीछे फीमेल 8-10 वर्ष देरी से आयेंगे। आगे चल तुम बच्चों को सब साक्षात्कार होना है।

“There will definitely be laws there regarding the age when they would have a child. Everything there works on a very regular basis. You will know all about that as you progress further; you will know everything. There, it is not like it is here, where children are born even at the age of 15 to 20 years. No! There, the lifespan is 150 years, so they have children when they are just over half way through their lifespan. They have children at that time (when they are around 75 years of age) because the lifespan there is long. They (the RULING clan) have only one son anyway, and then they have one daughter; that is the law. First the soul of the son is born, and then the soul of the daughter is born. Reason says that the son has to be born first. First the male (is born), and then the female (is born), who would be born 8 to 10 years later. As You progress further, You Children will have visions of everything.”

4) From this Murli point, first generation will give birth only after/around 75 years. So, the number of generations/peedhis would be 1250/75 = 17 only, not 21.
Is there anyone to solve this? Or am I wrong with the word -" PEEDHI ? "
---------------
In detail (actually not necessary, since it is a direct division):-

Baba says- when RK attain the age of 25-30 yrs, they sit on the throne (become LN).
Now, as per the above Murli point (put in this post), the child will come only after around 75 years. So, the second generation takes birth after 75 years.
Now, when first generation reaches age 105, the second generation reaches age 30 years, fit to sit on throne. That is- after 105 years.
Now, when the second generation reaches 75 years, they give birth to 3rd generation. The first generation leaves the body. That is after 150 years.
When the third generation reach 30 years, the second generation will reach 105 years. That is after 180 years.
So, each King/Queen is likely to rule up to around 105 - 30 years = 75 years.

Actually, it will be lesser than 17, since the Murli says - after a little bit of half age.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 14 Jul 2019

mbbhat wrote:
09 Jul 2019
....एक ही तो बच्चा आना होता है, फिर बच्ची भी आनी है, कायदा होगा। पहले बच्चे की फिर बच्ची की आत्मा आती है। विवेक कहता है, पहले बच्चा आना चाहिए। पहले मेल, पीछे फीमेल 8-10 वर्ष देरी से आयेंगे। आगे चल तुम बच्चों को सब साक्षात्कार होना है।

....First the soul of the son is born, and then the soul of the daughter is born. Reason says that the son has to be born first. First the male (is born), and then the female (is born), who would be born 8 to 10 years later. As You progress further, You Children will have visions of everything.”
5) In the Murli point mentioned in the above post, it says- the difference between male child and female child would be 8 to 10 years. But, there are other Murli points which say-
---The Difference between Krishna and Radha would be at least 2 to 3 years,
---The Difference is 5 years.


I have absolutely no problem with the errors. Because I am not date/figure conscious. Let us see where we will reach. All the best.

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by destroy old world » 17 Jul 2019

From viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&p=54170#p54170

This discussion pertains to the posts in the topic ‘When does Golden ERA actually commence?’, in the Sub-Forum ‘For Vishnu Party & all other Splinter Groups’.

As per SM 15-10-81 - pointed out by you in your point 17) of 13 Jul 19 ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54158 ) - you have accepted the population by the end of Silver Age to be 10 to 20 million (1-2 crores). At the same time, you HAD also accepted (EARLIER) ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54134 ) that the population in Golden Age would probably reach 3 to 4 million (30 to 40 lakhs) after 150 years, and would remain constant until the end of Golden Age (after ANOTHER 7 births).

Before we proceed further, if the above understanding is correct, can you clarify –

a) how you LOGICALLY deduced the figure for the population to be about 4 million by the end of the first 150 years (which you have already clarified), which you state would remain about the SAME by the end of Golden Age (after ANOTHER 7 births - which is logical) – which could increase further, if 3 children are born in some cases (which is also logical) - based on the estimation of the population to be 10 to 20 million by the end of Silver Age (after ANOTHER 12 births) - which was already accepted by you at THAT time? Could the population reach at least the lower estimated limit of 10 million by the end of Silver Age, in this case?

b) by using the similar logic, as above, since two children are born during the middle age of the parents, as per SM 19.06.2019 in our post of 08 Jul 19, ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54138 ) the population would be still about 1 million by the end of Golden Age – and if there are three children born to SOME parents, this figure could be revised to about 2.5 million – which would also be similar by the end of Silver Age – which could, at best, be revised to 7 to 8 million. How would you arrive to the figure of 10 to 20 million, in this case?

c) “सब चले जायेंगे। उसमें थोड़े बीज बच जाते हैं, जिससे धीरे-धीरे बढ़कर त्रेता के अन्त तक 33 करोड़ देवी-देवतायें होते हैं।”
“Everyone will return. From among them, a few Seeds will remain and they will gradually increase, then there will be 330 million deities (gods & goddesses) by the end of the Silver Age.”
(Rev SM dated 05.07.2017)
Have you come across the above Murli point before? If so, what is your understanding of same?

------------

With regard to your point 16) of post 13 Jul 19 ( viewtopic.php?f=21&p=54165#p54158 ) - the limit of menopause of impure bodies of Iron Age, DOES NOT APPLY, EITHER to the Pure bodies of the Deities of Golden Age; OR to the PARTLY impure/Pure bodies of the Advance Party souls, who are instrumental to give birth to Deity souls, during the REAL DIAMOND Age - which is regarded to be part of RamRajya, and NOT Ravan Rajya!

==========

In your post X of 09 Jul 19, in this topic, ( viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54164#p54143 ) you quote a SM which says,
‘Satyug mein 21 peedhi (generation) chalti hai = There will be 21 generations in G Age.’
Please provide the date from which you have noted this point, to enable us to clarify same.

In your post of 14 Jul 19, in this topic, ( viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54164#p54164 ) you state -
“Murli points say-
---The Difference between Krishna and Radha would be at least 2 to 3 years,
---The Difference is 5 years.”
Please provide the date of the SM where the difference in births between K & R is indicated as 5 years, to enable us to clarify same.

Regarding the difference between the births of K & R as 2 to 3 years – and the difference between the births of the male & female child as 8 to 10 years (in earlier SMs this difference has also been indicated as 8 to 12 years) – please note that the former difference pertains ONLY in the case of K & R during REAL DIAMOND AGE, while the latter difference pertains to the children born in ACTUAL Golden Age – which may change during each successive generation; and would definitely change during Silver Age.

===========

In your post in viewtopic.php?f=39&p=54162#p54162 you state -
“Sometimes Baba says- life span in G Age is 150 years, sometimes 125 years.”

There have been some Murlis where the life span in Golden Age has been indicated to be from 125 to 150 years.
The figure of 150 years is NOT an EXACT figure, it is JUST an AVERAGE figure, taking various factors into consideration. In some cases some souls will live even MORE THAN 150 years, and some souls will live even LESS THAN 150 years. Please note 150 years for Golden Age, and 100 years for Silver Age, are ONLY AVERAGE figures, and NOT EXACT figures, for EACH & EVERY soul! Furthermore, ALL these AVERAGE figures pertain MOSTLY to the souls of the ruling clan, and NOT to the subjects!

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lie/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by mbbhat » 17 Jul 2019

DOW wrote:Regarding the difference between the births of K & R as 2 to 3 years – and the difference between the births of the male & female child as 8 to 10 years (in earlier SMs this difference has also been indicated as 8 to 12 years) – please note that the former difference pertains ONLY in the case of K & R during REAL DIAMOND AGE, while the latter difference pertains to the children born in ACTUAL Golden Age – which may change during each successive generation; and would definitely change during Silver Age.
6) Sorry dear, I have put my views here - IN THIS TOPIC on the basis of "BK beliefs and Murli points". I know PBK philosophy to a good extent. So, discussed on those views too. But, I do not know Vishnu Party philosophy.

No Murli point (DIRECTLY) says R and K exist during Diamond AGE. Nor any BK believes so.
And, you have written "REAL" DIAMOND AGE. Without giving any introduction about those (REAL D AGE and D Age), I cannot follow your logic. Because on what basis your statement lies, it is not clear.
Your title says- you belong to Vishnu Party. May be there you have these concepts, I am not aware of that.
I even do not know whether Vishnu Party members follow/use BK Murlis to great extent like PBKs.
Furthermore, ALL these AVERAGE figures pertain MOSTLY to the souls of the ruling clan, and NOT to the subjects!
7) Sorry, difficult to accept tis logic- as Murlis usually say- Yathaa Raja tathaa prajaa = As the King, so are the citizens.

But, if it is your individual belief, it is OK, Fine.*

* - You have neither mentioned on what basis you have arrived to this conclusion; like - is there any Murli point saying so? Or does Vishnu Party philosophy believes so, or is it your individual churing? Without expressing it, just giving comment will put readers in a confusion state, is it not?
Personally I have no problem. It is left to you to make clear what you say.
In your post X of 09 Jul 19, in this topic, ( viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54164#p54143 ) you quote a SM which says,
‘Satyug mein 21 peedhi (generation) chalti hai = There will be 21 generations in G Age.’
Please provide the date from which you have noted this point, to enable us to clarify same.
8) Sorry, at present, we do not have date. But, it is a popular Murli point.
------------ ---------
how you LOGICALLY deduced the figure for the population to be about 4 million by the end of the first 150 years (which you have already clarified), ....which you state would remain about the SAME by the end of Golden Age (after ANOTHER 7 births - which is logical) – which could increase further, if 3 children are born in some cases (which is also logical) - based on the estimation of the population to be 10 to 20 million by the end of Silver Age (after ANOTHER 12 births) - which was already accepted by you at THAT time? Could the population reach at least the lower estimated limit of 10 million by the end of Silver Age, in this case?
9) Initially I had thought/assumed 3 to 4 million. But, after you showing the Murli point, I said it as 18 to 20 lakhs (1.8 to 2 million). But, I am yet not sure. But, my aim THERE was NOT to calculate population. The AIM was to show that initial target was not just 9 lakhs. It is more than that. Anyhow, it is definitely AT LEAST double of the VERY BEGINNING .

10) I have not understood what you are asking from the RED marked sentence. Are you asking me something or are you trying to say that I am wrong?

Baba says- in Silver Age, 2 male child, and 2 female children, is it not? If you have heard/read such things, you may kindly do the calculation, and express it.

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of....

Post by destroy old world » 22 Jul 2019

From viewtopic.php?f=9&p=54171#p54171

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
I have put my views here - IN THIS TOPIC, on the basis of "BK beliefs and Murli points".
There are MANY categories of BKs – and their views DIFFER accordingly – number-wise, according to their individual effort; or according to efforts of various, particular, collective groups of BKs.
Likewise, the interpretations of the VERY SAME Murli points ALSO DIFFER – depending on the actual spiritual stage of any particular individual, at any given point of time during Confluence Age.
See points 1 & 2 in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54178

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
No Murli point (DIRECTLY) says R and K exist during Diamond AGE.
See point 5 in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54175
Also study point 4 in viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711#p54034 with a subtle intellect!

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
I even do not know whether Vishnu Party members follow/use BK Murlis to great extent like PBKs.
We are not related to the ‘Vishnu Party’ of ANY bodily guru, or to ANY other corporeal group, who may be calling themselves ‘Vishnu Party’.
Our understanding is exclusively based on our spiritual study DIRECTLY with Avyakt BapDada, while remaining stable in our own angelic stage!
See point 6 in viewtopic.php?f=3&p=54177#p54177

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
7) Sorry, difficult to accept this logic- as Murlis usually say- Yathaa Raja tathaa prajaa = As the King, so are the citizens.
That DOES NOT imply that ALL citizens will also sit on the throne, like the Kings, during Golden Age!
NOR does it imply that ALL citizens can be AS intelligent and clever, as the Kings!
EVERY aspect has to be understood in the proper perspective, with a subtle, divine intellect (Godly intellect) – and NOT a gross intellect (human intellect)!

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
8) Sorry, at present, we do not have date. But, it is a popular Murli point.
This is a very SIMPLE point to comprehend, if understood in the proper perspective; but if we give a clarification now, you may not be convinced; so we can wait until you are in a position to locate same and provide the date/s of the concerned Murli/s, since you maintain that same is very popular.
Likewise, whenever available, please provide the date of the SM where the difference in births between K & R is indicated as 5 years, to enable us to clarify same – which is also very SIMPLE to comprehend.

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
10) I have not understood what you are asking from the RED marked sentence.
That was just an exercise to ‘storm’ your intellect, and is now irrelevant since the assumptions made in point a) in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012&p=54171#p54169 have been clarified to be incorrect, as per SM 19.06.2019 in viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54138
However, your comments are still awaited for points b) & c) in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012&p=54171#p54169 [the figures in point b) have since been duly updated] – at your own convenience – NO HURRY!

mbbhat wrote:
17 Jul 2019
Baba says- in Silver Age, 2 male child, and 2 female children, is it not?
Please provide the date of the SM for the above point, at your own convenience.
Fyi, same has been taken into account in point b) in viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2012&p=54171#p54169 where the relevant figures have been since duly updated, to accommodate above.

========

From viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711&start=15#p54157
mbbhat wrote:
13 Jul 2019
So, this Murli point does not have so much relevance. Of course, it has, but not as the MAIN one.
The Murli point, which you believe does not have as much relevance is here - view point 4 viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711#p54034
This is one of the DEEPEST & SUBTLEST point, within which a MAGICAL SECRET is LOCKED, and which gives an EXCELLENT idea of the TRANSITION period from Iron Age to Confluence Age to Golden Age, for those with a subtle intellect!

Which is the OTHER MAIN point which you are referring to, which has MORE relevance – in comparison to this one?

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Post by mbbhat » 23 Aug 2019

See point 5 in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54175
Also study point 4 in viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2711#p54034 with a subtle intellect!
11) You may believe RK in diamond age without even explaining it. That is a weak/improper reply.

If the readers have subtle intellect, there is no need to be here. In the forum, we are discussing on words, not on subtle intellect. No one can prove here that his subtle intellect is good or better or the best one.

destroy old world
Vishnu Party
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 Jul 2007
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Post by destroy old world » 02 Sep 2019

To better understand the SUBTLE difference between Confluence Age (sangam yug) & most auspicious Confluence Age (purushottam sangam yug); and to better understand what exactly constitutes a TRUE Diamond birth, and a PRACTICAL Diamond age, viewers may study the clarifications provided by GH in point 5 of Revised SM dated 20.07.2019, in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54175

Further clarifications would follow in due course - as and when deemed appropriate.

mbbhat
BK
Posts: 3261
Joined: 19 Jun 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I am a Bk and a writer. I have been benefited a lot by the knowledge given in BK institution. I also have materials written totally on logic without BK knowledge. Anyone can get them as attachments for free by email.

Re: Lies/Errors in Murlis OR Is it way of teaching of ...

Post by mbbhat » 02 Sep 2019

destroy old world wrote:
02 Sep 2019
To better understand the SUBTLE difference between Confluence Age (sangam yug) & most auspicious Confluence Age (purushottam sangam yug); and to better understand what exactly constitutes a TRUE Diamond birth, and a PRACTICAL Diamond age, viewers may study the clarifications provided by GH in point 5 of Revised SM dated 20.07.2019, in viewtopic.php?f=40&p=54178#p54175

Further clarifications would follow in due course - as and when deemed appropriate.
12) No clear reply. How many years for "just(NON AUSPICIOUS?!) Conf. Age", and "AUSPICIOUS Conf. Age"- give full data. Else, the reply is again weak.

Actually, it is misleading. Is there any Conf. Age which is not auspicious?

No expectations. But just to claim something without explaining even a little bit, and putting ball in others' court by saying-"SUBTLE INTELLECT or SUBTLE DIFFERENCE", is not a method of interaction in a forum.

But, it is OK. As you have said- further clarifications will come, in future, we may get more valid/useful/relevant points.
-----------------
13) There are FOUR types said in Murlis -

---a)Conf. Age (SangamyYug),
---b)Auspicious Conf Age (Kalyaankaari Sangamyug),
---c)Purushottam Sangamyug, and
---d)Purushottam kalyaanakari Sangamyug.

I believe all are one and the same.

14) But, DOW is intersted in making the above four only two parts. That is OK, no problem. But, then it becomes his responsibility to categorize the above four said in 13) into two groups.

But, again no expectation, just noted. Because instead of saying like puzzles, better speak like 2+2 = 4 - directly, so that the readers can understand easily. Is it not?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests