A neutral forum for congenial discussions and reservations related to the Godly Knowledge between ALL parties.
Members should also express their gratitude or not in the parallel thread "Thank you / No thank you to the BKWSU" http://www.brahmakumaris.info/forum/vie ... f=9&t=1631
I'll start with the next post.
A much more informed person since joining this forum.
- Friends and family of
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 25 Sep 2007
- Affinity to the BKWSU: Supreme Spiritual Surgery
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Aprender a verdade é frequentemente muito difícil
My pms are shut down by me. Thank you and best wishes to
you in your life's journey. :-)
* Encyclopedia (a must for non-BKs)
* Photo Gallery
* News and Articles
* xBKChat Archives
* Child Abuse Report
* A critique of BKWSU ( Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University) philosophy
* Avyakt Murlis ( 20+ years and others to come)
* Historic records recovered and history archives (without the work of those that take the time, effort and were willing to travel none of that would have been possible. Proper "attribution" should be given to the site or the researcher that archived said records ... it is after all the "academic" thing to do.
* The current BrahmaKumaris.info forum (which includes just about anyone connected to or originating from the BKs) Archive
* Links to other related sites and to help sites that members may utilize, including links to the Official BKWSU site (throughout the website)
* http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/Classic_Posts (Archive of Classic Posts and self help by ex-BK info ... A guide to life after leaving the Brahma Kumaris)
* Record of requests for Murlis by active/part-time/former BKs (Free the Murlis Campaign...)
The best part is that no matter what the request was, the ones doing the set up always try and have gotten it done. We are a 2.0 site and were actually 2.0 before 2.0 was trendy or even possible. So, we are very demanding and want many things. I am thankful that we have always had the requests listened to. Thanks you for always keeping an open mind and putting up with all the requests.
A special thanks for defending the site, as in doing so, it set a judicial precedent that will help others beyond our group here on a global basis. So, in that sense the site has done a world of SEVA for others in defending its right to exist and its right to express the points of views (which can only be found here), in the Universal Expression of Freedom of Speech and Human Rights ...
A special thanks to those that had to bare the full on attacks (some that continue even today) during the legal defense. Character and leadership are best shown during hard times and adversity and serve to show the selfless efforts done for humanity. Doing what is right always comes at a cost, yet the beauty is that the acts/efforts will continue on and will provide a legal road for others to travel who seek the protections of their rights.
- Posts: 139
- Joined: 14 Jan 2008
- Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Mahatma Gandhi said first :"God is Truth", ultimately he said "Truth is God"
which made me a member of this forum.
- Posts: 11772
- Joined: 01 May 2006
- Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
- Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
- Location: India
Special thanks to the Admin and all other souls who worked tirelessly to save the forum at the International level. :D
March forward, don't look back ;).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests