ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

DEDICATED to PBKs.
For PBKs who are affiliated to AIVV, and supporting 'Advanced Knowledge'.
Post Reply
Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Sach_Khand » 28 Apr 2011

arjun wrote: Disc.CD No.659, dated 22.10.08 at PV
Part-4

Time: 21.30-23.22
Student: And I had asked you a question regarding why are the lokik names of Mama and Baba written on the letters of faith?
Baba: About that, ask those who are writing it. Why do you ask me? Have I written the letter of faith or have they given in writing? Hum? Have I written it?
Student: No, those who wanted to write have written…
Baba: Those who want to write are writing it. Now they are also writing the name of Mama. Mama has even given resignation (tyaag-patra) and separated. Those who wish are writing ti; it is their faith and belief. Go and convince them. Go and make them cancel their letters of faith .
Such answers are becoming very common by Virendra Dev Dixit.
When I had gone to Farrukhabad in 2002 (probably may-june) I was compelled to write the letter of faith in the form of affidavit. I had written letter of faith in just a normal notbook paper when I had gone to Kampil first time in 1993. And that was all on the basis of feelings and not much based on churning of Murlis.
And in 2002 when the sisters in Farrukhabad came to know that I had not come to Kampil for long and also was not attending AK classes for a long period, i was forced to give the laetter of faith. Forced means it was not physical but that was the condition for allowing me to go to Kampil.
So, Who is responsible for all this? And on whose directions all such things happen in the very important centre of AIVV.

Later, when I came back and certain questions started coming to my mind and started doubting about this knowledge and V>D.'s part I returned the letter of faith to Virendra Dev Dixit by sending it back with a AIVV follower going to Farrukhabad.

But my question is, on whose direction is this faith of letter taken and is made as a condition to go to Kampil?

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Sach_Khand » 28 Apr 2011

pbkindiana wrote: Even Baba had told me a decade age not to reveal certain information which i know, to anyone else. He said -- "let them find out themselves."

He said that when the time comes, everyone will come to know but that doesn't mean He is hiding purposely. Finally truth will be revealed.

indie.
An ex-member of this forum had toldme that Virendra Dev Dixit and Kamala Devi are thinking of giving in writing that they are not the actual JagatPita and JagadAmba. This he said he had heard from a sister who was very close to Virendra Dev Dixit and was from Maharashtra. Even this thing might have been kept covered and is left on time to get revealed on it's own.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11545
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by arjun » 28 Apr 2011

sachkhand wrote:When I had gone to Farrukhabad in 2002 (probably may-june) I was compelled to write the letter of faith in the form of affidavit. I had written letter of faith in just a normal notbook paper when I had gone to Kampil first time in 1993. And that was all on the basis of feelings and not much based on churning of Murlis.
And in 2002 when the Sisters in Farrukhabad came to know that I had not come to Kampil for long and also was not attending AK classes for a long period, i was forced to give the laetter of faith. Forced means it was not physical but that was the condition for allowing me to go to Kampil.
So, Who is responsible for all this? And on whose directions all such things happen in the very important centre of AIVV.
This was necessitated by people like Dashrath Patel (the founder of Vishnu Party) and many other ex-PBKs whose followers started declaring them as ShivBaba despite those leaders and their followers having given letters of faith on plain papers which do not have any legal value if they drag AIVV to court. So, the provision of giving letter of faith on a stamp paper was made a pre-requisite to undergoing bhatti. However, nobody is forced. It is upto them to attend the bhatti or not. Before that they can undergo the same course at respective gitapathshalas or mini-Madhubans without giving any letter of faith.

The above Member is questioning the pre-requisite of giving letter of faith after someone has undergone the course and before going for bhatti, whereas ShivBaba has said numerous times in the Sakar Murlis that in exhibitions that BKs organize they should not explain any other picture if a newcomer does not develop the faith on the first picture of Trimurti. But no BK follows this direction. And when PBKs implement this direction as per Murlis, people who claim to have greater knowledge than the PBKs object to this Shrimat. Is it not ironical?

Main thing is giving the introduction of mother & Father. If you have understood, then write it. Otherwise you have not understood anything. You must explain them completely and then ask them to write that certainly these souls are the world mother & world Father. They should give in writing that we are getting inheritance from Father. When they give this in writing then it can be concluded that you have done some service. (Mu. 2-3-87, pg-25, register-25)

Sisters (bachhiyan) write that our voice has got choked (by explaining the knowledge continuously). But you don’t elaborate too much. First explain the main matter and then take written undertaking. Then talk about other things. You must explain completely only on the picture of Trinity. If you have faith that these are your mother & Father and you will get inheritance from them. (Mu 12-3-87 pg-25, register 25)

You should take a written undertaking that we too want to obtain the inheritance from the mother and Father like you. He should also be informed that his address etc. everything should be there. ( in the written undertaking). (Mu 12-3-87 pg-25, register 25)

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11545
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by arjun » 28 Apr 2011

sachkhand wrote:An ex-member of this forum had toldme that Veerendra Dev Dixit and Kamala Devi are thinking of giving in writing that they are not the actual JagatPita and JagadAmba. This he said he had heard from a Sister who was very close to Veerendra Dev Dixit and was from Maharashtra. Even this thing might have been kept covered and is left on time to get revealed on it's own.
It is said in the Murlis that 'Bhaaratwasiyon ne suni-sunayi baaton se durgati paayi hai' (Bhaaratwasis have undergone degradation on the basis of hearsay'.

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy » 28 Apr 2011

arjun wrote:• You should take a written undertaking that we too want to obtain the inheritance from the mother and Father like you. He should also be informed that his address etc. everything should be there. ( in the written undertaking). (Mu 12-3-87 pg-25, register 25)
Shame on the PBKs for following Shrimat! :D

pbkindiana
PBK
Posts: 616
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by pbkindiana » 29 Apr 2011

Arjun wrote:
It is said in the Murlis that 'Bhaaratwasiyon ne suni-sunayi baaton se durgati paayi hai' (Bhaaratwasis have undergone degradation on the basis of hearsay'.
I agree. The trouble is after recognizing the personified form of ShivBaba, most PBKs still listen to hearsay and leave Father. There are some who approach Baba DIxit with their questions and unsatisfied with the answers they received, leave Him, not trying to grasp or churn what He is imparting. They never realize that Ram would not have done anything against Shrimat as it is said in SM "that this one only follow Shrimat at everystep."

indie.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Sach_Khand » 30 Apr 2011

arjun wrote: This was necessitated by people like Dashrath Patel (the founder of Vishnu Party) and many other ex-PBKs whose followers started declaring them as ShivBaba despite those leaders and their followers having given letters of faith on plain papers which do not have any legal value if they drag AIVV to court. So, the provision of giving letter of faith on a stamp paper was made a pre-requisite to undergoing bhatti. However, nobody is forced. It is upto them to attend the bhatti or not. Before that they can undergo the same course at respective gitapathshalas or mini-Madhubans without giving any letter of faith.

The above Member is questioning the pre-requisite of giving letter of faith after someone has undergone the course and before going for bhatti, whereas ShivBaba has said numerous times in the Sakar Murlis that in exhibitions that BKs organize they should not explain any other picture if a newcomer does not develop the faith on the first picture of Trimurti.
So, follow it. Stop giving knowledge to those who do not accept the Trimurti explanation as given by Virendra Dev Dixit.
In another post it was written by you that many PBKs do not tell all the reality because if all the details are given in the beginning then they would not take your knowledge.
Why? Why cannot you explain them the role of Shankar in detail before taking them to bhatti?

arjun wrote: But no BK follows this direction.
So, go and question them. Why are you telling that to me?
arjun wrote: And when PBKs implement this direction as per Murlis, people who claim to have greater knowledge than the PBKs object to this Shrimat. Is it not ironical?
What do you think about yourself or about all your brothers and sisters following Virendra Dev Dixit? Are you knowing all and everything?

On this forum itself some of you write different opinions about the same point. And also back down writing that this is our personal view. What kind of knowledgeable persons are you people? Just do one thing. Stop writing your opinions here. We will ask questions regarding the views of AIVV, and if it is possible for you just send our querries to Virendra Dev Dixit or officials of AIVV and put them here when you get answers to them. That will save my lots of time and money and energy.

Regarding me writing my views, I am doing it openly and am ready to change my viewpoint if I get satisfactory answers.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

Sach_Khand
Posts: 571
Joined: 02 May 2010
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Seeking Truth and Truth only.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Sach_Khand » 30 Apr 2011

arjun wrote: It is said in the Murlis that 'Bhaaratwasiyon ne suni-sunayi baaton se durgati paayi hai' (Bhaaratwasis have undergone degradation on the basis of hearsay'.
That is what I am saying. Just read statement of a so called PBK.
pbkindiana wrote:Just want to inform generally that Baba Dixit has never claimed or declared that He is Shiva's appointed Chariot or Prajapita or Shankar or Ram. When a question was raised that whether He is Ram, Baba Dixit replied that --I am not Ram.
SO, JUST WAKE UP ATLEAST NOW !! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy » 30 Apr 2011

Sach_Khand wrote:On this forum itself some of you write different opinions about the same point. And also back down writing that this is our personal view. What kind of knowledgeable persons are you people? Just do one thing. Stop writing your opinions here. We will ask questions regarding the views of AIVV, and if it is possible for you just send our querries to Virendra Dev Dixit or officials of AIVV and put them here when you get answers to them. That will save my lots of time and money and energy.
Dear Sanjeev Bhai

If you don't want our opinions(i think for the most part, Arjun Bhai, keeps to official AK teachings with his comments), why don't you email your queries directly to ShivBaba; then you wouldn't have wade through these worthless opinions of ours! Or read some Clarification Murlis and classes for yourself; you'll be going straight to the source then, and can keep away from our opinions on the same teachings. Opinions is why we are numberwise Bhai; when our opinions(understanding) is completely accurate, then we will become one of the 108. Until then, please excuse my open churnings and opinions on Gyan, which i enjoy sharing with my brothers and sisters, and enjoy getting responses to. I believe it helps me progress in my studies.

I must just also say Bhai; how would you react, if any one of us demanded, that you stop writing your opinions here; because that's all you do!

Roy

User avatar
nivi
Posts: 244
Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: Share Murli points.

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by nivi » 30 Apr 2011

Sach_Khand wrote: SO, JUST WAKE UP ATLEAST NOW !! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

:neutral:
Sanjeev.
Anyone who says "I am God" is a Hiranyakasahyapu ( a big devil)! The real God does not need to say it or even announce it ,but each one experiences it from within, and many are experiencing him ...! We pbk's realize him in many ways through his knowledge, Vani's, words, actions, our relationship with him, and all that in practical.

Nivi

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy » 30 Apr 2011

nivi wrote:Anyone who says "I am God" is a Hiranyakasahyapu ( a big devil)! The real God does not need to say it or even announce it ,but each one experiences it from within, and many are experiencing him ...! We pbk's realize him in many ways through his knowledge, Vani's, words, actions, our relationship with him, and all that in practical.
I am with Nivi Bhen! :D

pbkindiana
PBK
Posts: 616
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-BK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by pbkindiana » 01 May 2011

sachkhand wrote:
SO, JUST WAKE UP ATLEAST NOW !! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
Only those who are khumbakaranas will never know why Baba Dixit never claims that He is part of ShivBaba as to say that Shiva is in me, it denotes that one is being a demon(Hiranyakashyap).

And the above member should know which catergory he belongs since previously he claimed that he is Prajapita.
Nivi wrote:
Anyone who says "I am God" is a Hiranyakasahyapu ( a big devil)! The real God does not need to say it or even announce it ,but each one experiences it from within, and many are experiencing him ...! We PBK's realize him in many ways through his knowledge, Vani's, words, actions, our relationship with him, and all that in practical.
I agree.

User avatar
arjun
PBK
Posts: 11545
Joined: 01 May 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To exchange views with past and present members of BKWSU and its splinter groups.
Location: India

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by arjun » 01 May 2011

sachkhand wrote:So, follow it. Stop giving knowledge to those who do not accept the Trimurti explanation as given by Veerendra Dev Dixit.
It is being followed in AIVV. There is no need for the recommendations of the above member.
On this forum itself some of you write different opinions about the same point. And also back down writing that this is our personal view. What kind of knowledgeable persons are you people? Just do one thing. Stop writing your opinions here. We will ask questions regarding the views of AIVV, and if it is possible for you just send our querries to Veerendra Dev Dixit or officials of AIVV and put them here when you get answers to them. That will save my lots of time and money and energy.
Why doesn't the above member ask questions to Baba directly? His emailid is a1spiritual@sify.com .
If he doesn't want to know our opinions he should stop responding to our posts. In fact PBKs never start new topics. It is generally ex-PBKs like shivsena, sachkhand and anu who start new topics or issues and we respond. If they are not satisfied with our answers, they can stop asking questions on this forum. That will save our time, money and energy. I would in particular be very very happy because I am really short of time. I have a lot of Godly service to do elsewhere.

User avatar
shivsena
ex-PBK
Posts: 4330
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Affinity to the BKWSU: ex-PBK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: To find out the absolute Truth.
Location: Mumbai
Contact:

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by shivsena » 03 May 2011

Dear roy Bhai and pbk brothers.

Ak teaches that baba dixit is Ram's soul and will be revealed as Sangamyugi Krishna in future and also when he becomes like shiv(Ram=shiv) he will be revealed as ShivBaba.....i cannot understand how one soul(Baba dixit) can be revealed as both ShivBaba and Sangamyugi Krishna, as it is said in Murlis: "ShivBaba ki mahima alag, aur Krishna ki mahima alag."("the praises of ShivBaba is different and the praises of Krishna is different".)....so how can one soul have 2 mahimas (praises) !!

Can you please throw some light on the same.
shivsena.

User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1318
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Affinity to the BKWSU: questioning BK
Please give a short description of your interest in joining this forum.: I have been associated with Raj Yoga since 1985, and have only quite recently come to learn of the PBKs and this forum, which i find a great place to get deeper insights into all things Gyani, and hear input from many sides. I find this most healthy, stimulating, and informative, and hope this continues for some time to come.
Location: UK

Re: ABOUT SRIKRISHNA BIRTH.

Post by Roy » 04 May 2011

shivsena wrote:Ak teaches that baba dixit is Ram's soul and will be revealed as Sangamyugi Krishna in future and also when he becomes like shiv(Ram=shiv) he will be revealed as ShivBaba.....i cannot understand how one soul(Baba dixit) can be revealed as both ShivBaba and Sangamyugi Krishna, as it is said in Murlis: "ShivBaba ki mahima alag, aur Krishna ki mahima alag."("the praises of ShivBaba is different and the praises of Krishna is different".)....so how can one soul have 2 mahimas (praises) !!
Personally, i do not feel Baba Dixit is ever revealed as ShivBaba. ShivBaba is the one Supreme Godfather, revealed to the world in the body of Ram. To call Baba Dixit ShivBaba, is imo, to call him God, which is totally wrong, as he is not. Imo, Baba Dixit, will revealed as the Father of Humanity, Sangamyugi Narayan(Krishna); therefore satisfying the point, that the praises of both souls are different. The Father of Souls, ShivBaba, is the ever pure, ever knowlegeable; Father, Teacher, Satguru. The Father of Humanity, Confluence Age Narayan(Krishna), is the no 1 human soul; who becomes totally pure(bapsaman), through the remembrance of ShivBaba, during the Confluence Age. Their parts and praises, are obviously very different.

Roy

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests