you use the same tactics against me as you use againts others with whom you quarrel. I do not want to have anything in common with you. Your assumtions about imaginary tactics, using colors by me which should express emotions, true emotions turn to be very harmful and your so-called code of conduct - a mask. You must not know what is character assassination that you used that term against me. You yourself used this technique in many of your posts to me. AIVV teacher uses this tactics a lot, too.
I refuse to discuss with you anything more, as I think you cannot discuss things. When things look different from what you want, you are ready to do go far beyond limits.
I am concluding my conversation with you and hope you will not provoke me by making further comments.
Good, I am glad. I saw the same sentence in some of your other posts in discussions with someone else (not sure whom).
Arjuna, you repeatedly jump into my posts and try to justify and twist facts. You have started offending me by accusing me that I don't write my gender, nationality, language and finally you have tried to undermine my credibility for a long time in many ways.
Going back to the topic I started about practices in AIVV:
1. Getting false ID cards remains a crime and encouraging to get a false ID also remain a crime. Both have been practived in AIVV starting from the top guru. Once someone is caught by police while doing this, he may be injailed and punished. AIVV guru uses false IDs and obviously breaks law. So, what guarantee do can he give that he did not break law in 1998 when he was put in prison? AIVV maintains that he was innocent. What guaantee can they give, if even nowdays they break law?
2. Unequality of sexes and sex prejudice has been taught in many classes of AIVV.
3. Discouraging from gaining education, using brains, camparing facts and favouring opposite (uneducation, blind faith, complete agreement to everything the guru says) under nice covers.
4. Providing information about people, nationalities, cultures, movements in the world without evidence, based on imagination, which remain contrary with facts available in contemporary sources.
5. Providing false information about the Yagya which show certain personalities in the Yagya in circumstances comfortable for AIVV, but completely contrary to how they were presented in available sources and to what they write about themselves.
6. Hiding information or twisting facts which remain uncomfortable for AIVV image.
7. Nationalistic and fascist elements in the doctrine.
8. Arising hatred among members of the Yagya, by spreading negative information about certain members/groups no directly to them (in face to face meetings), but among other members (like in the case of BKWSU and AIVV) and accusing the members of one group in front of the members of the other group; then hiding and working incognito to spread the records in the entire world.
9. Refusing clear and honest explanation of controversies, contradictions, ambuguities and false information which already numerous keep incrasing (like it was in the case of the list of issues placed by me in the forum). Refusing to explain why AIVV teacher teaches things contradictory to facts (Sevakram, Dada's sister, Nirmalshanta and other)
10. Announcing that guru ji never says that he is ShivBaba while in many ways he does so.
11. No following by the guruji the points which he requires his followers to follow (sleeping hours, eating garlic, waking up, speaking truth, noyt violating social laws)
12. Using manipulative practices of cult group (both in AIVV and BKWSU) bringing some students on the verge of break down.
Please feel free and add to the list (except of Arjuna who concluded).